Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59699 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2019
cooltola:
Public announcement: stop giving your gf/fiancee/lover huge money or buying her a car or your life saving especially if you are not married . You are not her bank, husband or daddy. If she want money she should earn it or go and work for it. The only woman you should be loyal to is your mother or any close female relative e.g your biological sister if you are not married. And if you are married, then your wife.
Thank you.

Remember, men! We are Womanists! The type that is not equal to men but superior to men so anything man can do woman will do better so be a bank! It's all some are good for as we have learnt.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by mmadu5(m): 1:41am On Jun 18, 2019
go to her house and take anything that is worth 100k your phone you bought her , the tv in her house and fridge ,
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 1:42am On Jun 18, 2019
This thread has revealed how hard times have negatively affected people's ability to have compassion ...patience running thinner everywhere !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by deltateam: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Do you no what you are saying is i should not help d lady in my next relationship...let now assume you d person I dated next ....but during the relationship you needed my help financially but I never helped ...how will you feel??
Because using my head like you meant is never helping !!!

Book an appointment urgently with Charlie boy.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

Please go through the thread and find where I said I've helped people. Or do you think I'd lie? Someone's father on here said never lend more than you can write off[b][/b]
inconclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by geosegun(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

It doesn't matter, you have done what any reasonable man could do. It is not your fault. Its hers. It is better to lose few quid and know a toxic life partner now than to be sorry later in life. It's her shame not yours.

If I were you. I wouldn't fret a bit and wouldn't do anything drastic. I will just move on with my life and count the money as one of those lost investments.

All the best...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:49am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
if the lady was my sister I'll sit her ass down and down ask her truly happened to the money and why the hell will she block him.... you people need to understand that this kinda guy is rare am a guy i can rarely so such for a person am not married to yet..... there's nothing wrong in helping someone you're in love with.... and to saying why is he asking for the money......he introduced her into to the business in the first place and this same guy raised her a capital.... he his not asking her for the money back.... he his asking her for the capital so it can be reinvested... and she blocked him..... the dude did not loose anything the way i see...... the lady lost someone valuable i think..... and to op please this shouldn't stop you from helping people..... plenty of people bashing have need seen 150k before so it's like a big deal to them.... peace ✌
Someone's father on here said "never lend more than you can write off", so wetin be police? Please go through the thread and find where I said I've helped people. Or do you think I'd lie? 150k is indeed a big deal to some! It doesn't seem like a big deal to the girl though! So lets wait till it increases.

Op! Mr "Ready to settle down overgraduated older man"!

5M biko! It's little money for "financial" you.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by KingBaba1(m): 1:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
she is not been sincere with you, please dont trust or marry her. I am even sure she is just after your money and will break your heart eventually. Dont arrest her, because its a relationship/money matter and she will be released eventually at the police station without getting your money back, or if you are lucky, she will be asked to pay part of it.....i will advice you reprot her to her parents and demand she refund you your money within a stipulated time. Conclude This is the beggining of the end of your relationship and also bare in mind you might not get all the money back......... If she proves difficult, go to her shop decently with atleast another person and pack goods worth your money. But pls make sure you record your conversation about this issue as an evidence , because she might accuse you of being a thief when you are at her shop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

Someone's father on here said "never lend more than you can write off", so wetin be police? Please go through the thread and find where I said I've helped people. Or do you think I'd lie? 150k is indeed a big deal to some! It doesn't seem like a big deal to the girl though! So lets wait till it increases.

Op! Mr "Ready to settle down overgraduated older man"!

5M biko! It's little money for "financial" you.
he didn't lend her the money... and he his not the thats suggesting police cant you read and understand for God sake
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:58am On Jun 18, 2019
udemzyudex:

grin cheesy

Chai.. I hope someone is learning, you better don't come to nairaland for relationship or marriage advice ooo, omo dem go dump you when e set.

Dem go set you up grin
No. This is not true and you are being unfair!

Op's first thread posted on 22 May was the one below. We took this new thread to frontpage to try and save him because he refuses to hear. Please go and read what we told him then and tell me you don't apologise for what you wrote up there!

Need To Know If Am Doing The Right In A 6 month Old Relationship
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Optimus212: 2:00am On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

Brotherly,...u WOOKET grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by frozen70(f): 2:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

You are now an eze ego that doesn't know what to do with money

Let me be blunt here

You are not serious and that lady will wreck you down and still make sure you borrow money till the end of your life

Forget about her and the money, go your separate ways and move on with your life

Don't pick her calls and don't respond to her messages

Am sure you are not a mumu ❓

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Optimus212: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Wen u tell Dem say women & love na SCAM, e go be like say u hate their relationship.

Anyways, welcome to d real world. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
he didn't lend her the money... and he his not the thats suggesting police cant you read and understand for God sake
If he didn't lend her the money what is he calling police for again? And what the heck do you mean by "not suggesting police"? Was he intending to arrest her with thugs??

Abeg go and read thru the thread and stop wasting my time!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
most people on this forum read not to understand oooh,but for insulting sake..our chairmo didn't say he wants the money back.,he only said he wanted her to show him the recouped capital and profit so she can reinvest it..he wants to start up a business for her...he wants to start building a life for her so they can actually have a good home...all of una just dey write wetin una like...understanding far from all of us abeg..
God bless you..... na empty brain full here i swear.... just jumping to conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Ifebazz(m): 2:10am On Jun 18, 2019
dirtycoin:

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'
You can actually use 'fiance' for both.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

bros I think u are alone in that oh....
I think u need to read it up again and connect the dots......

when u are thru u will be able to answer the below questions

1. Why did he report the case to his friends and they became irate?
2. Why is he considering the police?

amongst other important questions
my close friends can't about a Bleep up in my relationship

he isn't considering getting her arrested those are his friends advice he doesn't want to arrest her if not he won't ne here asking if its right

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by kkins25(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
free cy4eve jare. If I were your father, I would conduct a DNA test because your stupidity doesn't run in my family. A colossal, incorrigible and irremediable stupidity is at work in you.

You claim that you are street guy with sharp brain yet you are behaving like gullible simp with no mind of his own and a mofo with utter disdain for rational thoughts. Despite creating a thread initially and getting sound advices, you went ahead to throw a birthday party for her, lavished her with gifts and lent her cash for her business purposes — the very mistake you made that made you open your initial thread. Now you are hear for advice. What more can be said to make you act reasonably? Street guy with sharp yet you importune nairalanders for advice on the simplest things. You are even weak to handle your sh1t.

Given all these, you still had the guts to lash out at cy4eve. Did she ask you to be f0ol? Is she responsible for your foolishness? Learn to handle and own your shit. If you were my son and I had my way, I would brutally scourge your beta ass in front of your siblings to make an example of you.

My brother, calm down before i die of laughter for here.. Hahahahahahahaha.. Hahahahahahahaha.. Hahahahahahahaha... Budaatum, if i were his father, i for don use am do r**tuals.. Haha.... Lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by pcicero(m): 2:16am On Jun 18, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t let anyone make you feel bad for investing in someone you planned to spend your life with.
You’re not a fool and you have done no wrong.

She’s wrong here for accepting investment that she knew she couldn’t pay back (At least the second time around.) The first time we can excuse her because one can’t really tell how a small business is going to work out.

Wish you would say this if it were the other way round.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 2:16am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
if the lady was my sister I'll sit her ass down and down ask her truly happened to the money and why the hell will she block him....
If she were any of my sisters I will kick her stupid ass all over the fuqing yard! Nonesense! Collecting money and blocking his call! I will kill the bitch sister before she learns what money is if she were the sister of buda!

Except my sisters will never go outside and shame the wonderful home they came out from because none of us was found on the side of the road and my mama and papa are very good trainers so we don't need to collect anybodies money because we know how to work for our own!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

If she were any of my sisters I will kick her stupid ass all over the fuqing yard! Nonesense! Collecting money and blocking his call! I will kill the bitch sister before she learns what money is if she were the sister of buda!

Except my sisters will never go outside and shame the wonderful home they came out from because none of us was found on the side of the road and my mama and papa are very good trainers so we don't need to collect anybodies money because we know how to work for our own!
no sense in this let's not quote each other again..... ciao

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by udemzyudex(m): 2:20am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

No. This is not true and you are being unfair!

Op's first thread posted on 22 May was the one below. We took this new thread to frontpage to try and save him because he refuses to hear. Please go and read what we told him then and tell me you don't apologise for what you wrote up there!

Need To Know If Am Doing The Right In A 6 month Old Relationship

OK naa, I'm coming. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by negbike(f): 2:22am On Jun 18, 2019
dirtycoin:

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'

No. It's not
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 2:37am On Jun 18, 2019
kkins25:

My brother, calm down before i die of laughter for here.. Hahahahahahahaha.. Hahahahahahahaha.. Hahahahahahahaha... Budaatum, if i were his father, i for don use am do r**tuals.. Haha.... Lol
Tell me about it!

Talking about rituals, did I not say I don't need to be cced on a thread I'm already on? You especially, come to talk of it! The last time you ccd buda you made a IndecentStar and I had to pay to bail myself. See receipt at the bottom! Don't make me come and arrest you with rituals!

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 2:39am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
no sense in this let's not quote each other again..... ciao
Do whatever you want!
You don't tell buda who to quote or not!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by kosiemma(m): 2:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Bro you gave her that money act of love and because you want make her a better person. Forget about that money you gave her and move on , I know you have more than that so . Is very simple that she doesn’t deserve a man like you. If what you said here is really what happened truly
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cococandy(f): 3:04am On Jun 18, 2019
I would

I don’t endorse people shaming folks for loving and investing in others
pcicero:

Wish you would say this if it were the other way round.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 001spice: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2019
No point getting her arrested,just accept the lost of all u ave done for her and take it in good faith. (Be a man). I think u should know by now that u should never marry the bitch. She doesn't love u. That's the fact. For what u both might done 2geda. Just let her be and never ever talk to her again. Simple
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2019
As long as you are prepared for a lifetime of money entering Bush, no problem. Hope you have life insurance just in case. And that you do not lose your source of income. Some women are like that. It is what it is.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Ultralexo: 3:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Bro for her to block you and bar ur calls means she is fake. Arresting her will cause more trouble if u still love her just still be fooling with her and make sure u get value for ur 150k if u have had enough hit the road. But don't make the mistake of giving her money again.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Orgym(m): 3:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Your stupidity have no boundary

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.