Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (52482 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Amulla(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2019
jst help her out... ur blessings is more importanta
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Macwrites: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:
I really need advice on this..

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If i were you will you help her

I think helping someone should be a selfless act. Not because of sth they did or didn't, or who they are or aren't.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by sundaygray(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
lol why is that

Because he woo her and she declined angry

So he shouldnt help the needy

Bros do u know if you date an average 9ja Bae your expenses after 6month can building one room in my area cheesy

Pls dont ask me why i live angry

No! Because the girl wants to use the fact that she guy likes her to drain money from him. It's common sense bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by King44(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
No conscience will go to any war. Babe just sees a guy she knows have soft spot for her and that she could easily swindle.
what if her intention is pure
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elxandre(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Help her if you can my friend.
Must you date every girl? angry
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by dalass(f): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

She should date you 4 years ago when she was underage and seeking for admission into a University. She just entered school abeg. undecided
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by alobright17(m): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2019
You needed advice from NL to know if you should help someone or not ? Iwu afo anu.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by na2016: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Don't help her! If you don't have what to use money for, go give to motherless babies home. Most Nigerians girls do this alot and at the end she will feel she out smart you.
I was laughing one this night cos of this same scenario and she blocked me but I don't even care!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by spiceadole: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Well she turned you down 4 yrs ago but you two are still communicating fine I guess as friends right? Help her as a friend, friends help each other, she's not asking for a chance to love you or be loved by you why take revenge cause someone said she's not in love with you, don't be surprised even with your money she will still turn you down, she's a friend not a lover

The problem is that Nigerian guys cannot be friends with a lady without sleeping with her.
The lady turned him down..4 years after,they are still in touch...I can bet the day he gets to sleep with her,he will create a thread here,brag about it and gain support from a lot of guys..then cut off all link with the girl.
I only blame the girl for keeping in touch with him and worst of it,asking for money.No man gives a woman money with no strings attached

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Xano(m): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Dude, face front and live a good life.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Ikpongiton: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:
Turn her down completely without any reasonable excuse!!

You can’t work for mtn and expect airtel to pay you.
because she refused to commit fornication with him,that is the reason,you are advising him not to assist her,abi?he should go to hell,with his satanic assistance,after all genuine help will always come from above

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by GodSaklek(m): 1:02am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Bro,she just want to take an advantages of you like a mugu,at least she must have a boyfriend or fiance,then let her man take his responsibilities, Abi wetin concern you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Mypeople2(m): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

OP she is not dating you because you are not good enough for her .But you know, your money is good enough for her .Anyway, I know you must have sent her the money and we are here deliberating on the issue because you be like good Samaritan for her eye
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Doyin2(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Most you date ,to help?
Help a friend or someone,if you have the means,please.

Help without any reciprocal expectation,is more rewarding !
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by sharlley: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2019
Help her ... she will be beneficial to you even if its not dating....
Try it bro. it works
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by GreatPunter(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2019
[img][/img]
kinghopex:

Have you given your parents money this month? If yes, what about your siblings? If yes, what about your close relatives? If yes, what about the orphanage home close to you?

It is only after you have given to all these people that you can then consider given a woman money because she would never appreciate it and would think she is entitled to it for being a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by TLION(m): 1:08am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Make she no use me shine dat my fear
. Guy. No give her this bae go use you shine??
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Mypeople2(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2019
spiceadole:

The problem is that Nigerian guys cannot be friends with a lady without sleeping with her.
The lady turned him down..4 years after,they are still in touch...I can bet the day he gets to sleep with her,he will create a thread here,brag about it and gain support from a lot of guys..then cut off all link with the girl.
I only blame the girl for keeping in touch with him and worst of it,asking for money.No man gives a woman money with no strings attached
Hello sir, NOT ALL RELATIONSHIP YOU MUST HAVE SEX.Wetin, person nor fit dey for relationship because he won reduce loneliness, create sound friendship or gist mate?
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Ambboondo: 1:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Yes you can help her
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by spiceadole: 1:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Mypeople2:
Hello sir, NOT ALL RELATIONSHIP YOU MUST HAVE SEX.Wetin, person nor fit dey for relationship because he won reduce loneliness, create sound friendship or gist mate?

But men don't see it like that.
Relationship is all about sex sex sex.
Besides,I am a female
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2019
King44:
what if her intention is pure
Let it be her regret na. And why must it be money? Why didn't she ask of an advice on how to make money?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by davillian(m): 1:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Some girls can be annoying.
Some will tell you they have a bf they can't date you.
But when they need help the bf smashing the Kpomo they won't call him.
They will be looking for someone they declined to be paying bills.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:16am On Jun 19, 2019
It is only Nigerians that will hurt you very well when you are nothing, and then turn around to ask for forgiveness when they see you making. And the next minute to forgive them,they expect you start giving them money. Why not take your repentance to start doing good to others?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Nteogwuija(m): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
lol why is that

Because he woo her and she declined angry

So he shouldnt help the needy

Bros do u know if you date an average 9ja Bae your expenses after 6month can building one room in my area cheesy

Pls dont ask me why i live angry

Lol. I can relate.

I sat down one day and I went through my bank records of all cash I had sent to my ex. After doing all the summation, I discovered that the money if kept together would have bought me a piece of land in a not so developed area.

Na so my brain reset.

The relationship didn't last up to 2 weeks after I had this discovery.

Now, I no want do any relationship again.

Forget any girl wey say she no dey come for your money. It's a trap.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Sorry Bros, to be brutally honest and with all due respect...
If you have to ask this question, you are probably a BIG LOSER! undecided

First, for the avoidance of any doubt, you do not have give or lend anyone your money. But if the ONLY (or even the primary) reason that you are reluctant to help out someone is because the person refused to date you in the past, then sorry you are a LOSER with a warped mentality.
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Trutherme:

Please don't listen to those who want you to retaliate. Help her if you're able to do so. Doing so will convince her that you are indeed a good and kind person. The lady who 'dumped' me many years ago lost her younger sister and asked me to assist her financially for her burial and I did.
You are not proving anything with your kindness. Look,we live in a society where a good number of us is looking for every means to leech on the next person. And being emotional about issues easy gives predators access.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by West2019(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Onyenna:

Perfect Answer!!
ur head dey dere
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Trutherme: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
You are not proving anything with your kindness. Look,we live on a society were a good number of us is looking for every means to leech on the next person. And being emotional about issues easy gives predators access.

I disagree. There's nothing like being emotional about anything. An eye for an eye is not the way to go, except if you are an atheist ok.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Trutherme:

I disagree. There's nothing like being emotional about anything. An eye for an eye is not the way to go, except if you are an atheist ok.
Have you wondered why it is only when such people need help they come around? Why done they ask for forgiveness when they have nothing to gain,just pure acknowledgement of wrong and even restitution.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by missjane: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Lots of useless advisors on social media..you said she refused to date u four years ago now she's studying in d university..meaning she must have been in secondary school by then, connect the dots yourself
Turn down her request for the assistance and you will see that she made the right choice by not dating u back then as what u were after was just her body.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Stillthebest: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Don't help her. Ladies really remember good tidings they once enjoyed from a man. She go use ur money cook for her boy friend 'oju e ja....

It is not every help that God supports you render...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.