Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (52507 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:54am On Jun 19, 2019
dalass:

She should date you 4 years ago when she was underage and seeking for admission into a University. She just entered school abeg. undecided

Trust me, she was already a pro. Girls eyes Don open tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Juliearth(f): 2:57am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:
I really need advice on this..

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If i were you will you help her

Help her, if it's an amount that you can part with.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2019
It's not your stress sir shocked
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by psalmylee(m): 3:05am On Jun 19, 2019
hushpapi:
Yes I will gladly help her! Sometimes it not until you date her, she can be more useful than what you expect. Sometimes you don’t even know the circumstances surrounding her turning you down.

Trust me my brother, if you still like her don’t give up on her. Just remember that if you don’t God will surely send someone who will help her.
a typical Nigerian mentality..super dumb

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by psalmylee(m): 3:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
na so. I can bet you she will still ask op money after this one succeeds. Or d chatting will decrease after he declines this one.
bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Freestainworld(m): 3:06am On Jun 19, 2019
little things matters, if she hasn't asked anything from you before, and the reason she gave you for demanding the money is genuine, You can help her, everybody you asked out must not date you. don't you think it was better she told you her mind then than to pretend and milk you dry
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by drey076(m): 3:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Nonsense question
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ddeola: 3:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Why are you wasting your time when correct decent girls full ground.

May your eyes open in Jesus name
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 3:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Freestainworld:
little things matters, if she hasn't asked anything from you before, and the reason she gave you for demanding the money is genuine, You can help her, everybody you asked out must not date you. don't you think it was better she told you her mind then than to pretend and milk you dry

He shouldn't give her more than 2k. Her reactions afterwards would let him know the kind of girl she is.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by galantjoe(m): 3:54am On Jun 19, 2019
You have the following options

Run for your dear life

Use what you have to get what u don't have

Promise her money then Bleep hell out of her. Payback time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by enemyofprogress: 3:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Rubbish! Must you bring this trash here?Small boy with small coins. I no blame you,na the girl I blame. Arant nonsense
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Kiddo01(m): 3:55am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
You can help her if you have the money

Help who, my brother don't even look back ooo, #na-dem
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by jeroncomputers(m): 4:11am On Jun 19, 2019
You can help her, women are known to reject men, but good men are known to prove they are worth it over time...these ladies ends up in regrets
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by shukudi(m): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

"If I were you will you help her?" bawo?
You also need the lady's help.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Consider it an investment, afterall nowadays pucci has become PLC it's never really yours it's only just your turn...enjoy yaself bro, your time don reach. tongue
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by kollysnut(m): 4:37am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

U sound as if u r about to send the 15k to her......... �
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:02am On Jun 19, 2019
What has giving her money gotta do with the fact that she didn’t date you four years ago. You weren’t not her choice. So if you wanna help her. Go ahead if not God will raise someone else. Remember God gave you that money not for yourself alone but to help others
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by KelvinC1(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2019
she might be the MOTIVATION behind your ELEVATION.. so help her if and only if you are capable.. forget the pass.. who knows if you dated her back then you for remain broke by now, so she might be the push and boost that triggered you to go make money.. #McADOYii
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ThankGod001(m): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2019
SORRY TO DERAIL

PLS CHECK OUT MY THREAD TO GET FREE AIRTIME

https://www.nairaland.com/5243630/free-200-naira-get-here
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Her, whatch out she want take your money go coven. You should borrow leg and run very fast from her
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by arma: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2019
Expect her to come for more if u dare give her.So give her at ur own peril.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 1Sharon(f): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2019
You Nigerian women are a weird bunch undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by oduademonest: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Freestainworld:

Milk him dry with sex?

That's exactly what the OP is looking for. What's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by smarttm: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=kinghopex post=79431748]I really need advice on this..

If you have the money you won't be here asking us what to do...must you date all you woo...she can equally help you tomorrow....
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Blazebond(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2019
I think you should help her,but ask her to explain to you what she needs the money for,show her you are a better and reasonable person.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Isoduwa(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2019
This Life

So because of Toto you Nor wan help the Lady

Maybe you Nor get level that time because money bring girls.
Girls bring Life
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by nkemjacob2(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2019
U don't use evil to pay evil. D fact she turn u down doesn't mean u shouldn't be good. If u have the money gift her.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by colestephan86: 5:56am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

You have to consult oracle cos you want to give some girl 5k. Lol. It's not like if she had chosen to date you , that will make you give her your life savings.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ashanti409: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2019
What is your reason of dating her, if it is true love and have the power of doing it, then help her. Love is seeing above someone's mistakes. sometimes we loose something to get something.

If you can not forget of giving her the money without expecting return, please don't give her, it is not trade by barter. we see things in different dimensions. you see yourself dating her but she sees you like a friend and that is why you are chatting till now. irrespective of her intentions concerning the money she begged for, blessing always come to those who give cheerfully without anything in return. Don't inconvenience yourself to impress her too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by yusufmurry: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2019
J111333:
Yes help her of course and ask if you can help her entire class mates too.

You were not good for a boyfriend but you're very good for a helpmate after all, God blesses a cheerful giver. undecided

You jst talk sense to me. This girl in my flat does this. I am not good to date her but I am good for money. She would come asking me money; ransacking my kitchen for food.

Girls & sense ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.