Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (52471 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:46am On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sorry Bros, to be brutally honest and with all due respect...
If you have to ask this question, you are probably a BIG LOSER! undecided

First, for the avoidance of any doubt, you do not have give or lend anyone your money. But if the ONLY (or even the primary) reason that you are reluctant to help out someone is because the person refused to date you in the past, then sorry you are a LOSER with a warped mentality.
>
hag hag hag yen yen yen. Cheap blackmails. It was okay for her to reject him without any respect for his person, but he is a loser to decline her request based on her past action.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Favor99(m): 1:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Yes you should give her some money. It’s the godly and Christian thing to do. You should show love and generosity to your neighbor even when they’ve offended or insulted you.

It’s good to help those in need. Do onto others as you would like them to do unto you. If your in her situation, you would want someone to help you to.
Show her love and kindness and God will be very much pleased and bless you
smiley
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Nteogwuija:

Lol. I can relate.

I sat down one day and I went through my bank records of all cash I had sent to my ex. After doing all the summation, I discovered that the money if kept together would have bought me a piece of land in a not so developed area.

Na so my brain reset.

The relationship didn't last up to 2 weeks after I had this discovery.

Now, I no want do any relationship again.

Forget any girl wey say she no dey come for your money. It's a trap.
na so. I can bet you she will still ask op money after this one succeeds. Or d chatting will decrease after he declines this one.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Stillthebest: 1:50am On Jun 19, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Don't give or lend anyone(I mean ANYONE and not only her) any money attached to emotions.

Give without expecting back, don't give expecting back, kinda hard sometimes for some people but thats the best way to do these things.

Beside all i can see in this thread comments are just pained guys..
Hard guys, hard guys! I sabi play I sabi play die.. Na so dem go dey shout...didn't know a lot have been scammed by our girls...damn...funny..

Not everything do you because of God. Not every help attracts blessings even when done with a plain heart. Ladies hardly remember a once enjoyed help from men even wives are not left out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:
Yes you should give her some money. It’s the godly and Christian thing to do. You should show love and generosity to your neighbor even when they’ve offended or insulted you.

It’s good to help those in need. Do onto others as you would like them to do unto you. If your in her situation, you would want someone to help you to.
smiley
na so. Which part of d Bible did she live by when she snubbed him? Even Jesus asked those who rejected him to go to the left.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 1:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
hag hag hag yen yen yen. Cheap blackmails. It was okay for her to reject him without any respect for his person, but he is a loser to decline her request based on her past action.

Nigerian men and the usual misogynistic culture of entitlement...
So declining to date someone means “without any respect for his person”?

Anyway, read my post again - it’s his money and he is NOT obligated to help (no issues with that)...
Nonetheless, if the ONLY reason is because the person did not agree to date him, then he’s a REAL LOSER!
>

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 1:58am On Jun 19, 2019
P
Favor99:

smiley

I hope by “offended or insulted you” you are not referring to her declining to date him... undecided
>
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 2:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Stillthebest:
Not everything do you because of God. Not every help attracts blessings even when done with a plain heart. Ladies hardly remember a once enjoyed help from men even wives are not left out...

The motive for helping people should NEVER be so that they can remember you “helped” them... undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:12am On Jun 19, 2019
bidak:
Oga the fact she declined your advances, doesn’t make her your enemy. Besides you guys are still chatting, so uncle help if you can afford it

You made a very good and sensible point but sadly most young Nigerian girls don't think like this. You need to understand them to know how to deal with them. Most times they prefer that guy that knows how to say 'NO'. They look down on nice guys. Girls reason differently bruh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

Nigerian men and the usual misogynistic culture of entitlement...
So declining to date someone means “without any respect for his person”?

Anyway, read my post again - it’s his money and he is NOT obligated to help (no issues with that)...
Nonetheless, if the ONLY reason is because the person did not agree to date him, then he’s a REAL LOSER!
>
Lol. Op said she never gave him any reasons for rejecting his advance. If that is not disrespect, then I don't know what will make for it. And again what ever reasons that made her reject him is justified and like wise him declining her request.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Originalsly:

I can see why she is asking you for money. She saw you had no backbone then...she turned you down. Now she see you still don't have backbone... but you have money.... and she goes straight to the point.... doesn't even have to apply gold digging skills... and here you are...asking us what to do.
Let me ask.... why didn't you ask why she rejected you yearsss ago?... don't have the balls to ask? Did you ask which University?...what level?..what course? I can bet my life you didn't. Bro... if you love yourself.... stick to your levels.... that babe will chew you up.....then spit you out... and you wouldn't even know.

Honestly
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Donchukz(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Gisborne6:
Think of it as helping the needy nt as helping d lady dah turned u down it should be easier

All the responses concerning this topic,showed how mean guys are towards women,just take a look at the likes and shares,it goes to show that women are not treating the male folks well. Babes,you guys can see the raw data here,which indicates that ; women are emotionally tormenting guys,from what girls have done to me,I so therefore,second every bodies opinions,I so second,gbaaaaaam! Gavel has done it's job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by babeosisi: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:
I really need advice on this..

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If i were you will you help her

Are u serious. You really need advice to help someone in need? How old are you bro?
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 2:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Lol. Op said she never gave him any reasons for rejecting his advance. If that is not disrespect, then I don't know what will make for it. And again what ever reasons that made her reject him is justified and like wise him declining her request.

Merely reaffirming that misogynistic culture of entitlement... undecided

She did not have to give a reason (just he doesn’t have to not to help her out)...
It’s enough for anyone (male or female) to simply decline to date someone else.
>
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:26am On Jun 19, 2019
molon23:
If you have the money quietly help her. The table might turn in her favour in future.

There is no crime in politely saying 'No I don't have money at the moment'. Even when the table turns, he hasn't wronged her in any way. She'll survive without this guy abeg. She shouldn't even ask money from him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Budline1:

There is no crime in politely saying 'No I don't have money at the moment'. Even when the table turns, he hasn't wronged her in any way. She'll survive without this guy abeg. She shouldn't even ask money from him in the first place.

Why not? If he’s forming like he’s a real friend, why not... undecided
>
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by seunak2016: 2:30am On Jun 19, 2019
missjane:
Lots of useless advisors on social media..you said she refused to date u four years ago now she's studying in d university..meaning she must have been in secondary school by then, connect the dots yourself
Turn down her request for the assistance and you will see that she made the right choice by not dating u back then as what u were after was just her body.
what is girl after?not OP money ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:30am On Jun 19, 2019
killsmith:
It depends on your relationship with her. Me I'm hearty enough to help anyone.

Help the lady and watch her afterwards.

But don't give in to her advances.

You think she's asking from the guy alone. Other guys would also give her. No advances. Y'all are looking at it from the male's point of view. Girls think differently. Sometimes they prefer and respect that one that can actually say NO.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Lordstephen9: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2019
Sometimes it saddens my heart �.. How almost all Nigerians insult tonto dike, and blame her only 4 her marital issues with churchill.,. But pleas b4 you criticize someone ask yourself this questions,
1. Is he a good man
2. Did she treats her well
3. Is she really telling lies or there is an atom of truth in what she says
4. Is he really caring..
5. Will tonto just hate this man 4 no just cause
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Favor99(m): 2:33am On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:
P

I hope by “offended or insulted you” you are not referring to her declining to date him... undecided
>
Declining to date someone is not an insult, but some people may feel offended. I was talking in general terms.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Favor99(m): 2:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
na so. Which part of d Bible did she live by when she snubbed him? Even Jesus asked those who rejected him to go to the left.
She didn’t do anything wrong, she wasn’t interested in dating. Just like it’s not every girl your interested in dating either

But Jesus preached to help your neighbor regardless of whatever they’ve done. Rejecting man and rejecting God are 2 different things

If Jesus was on this earth in physical form, He would tell him to help her and give her the money she needs
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:

Declining to date someone is not an insult, but some people may feel offended. I was talking in general terms.

I AGREE in general terms...

On the other hand, if someone feels “offended” because someone else declines to date them, it is a sad commentary on their state of mind.
>

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Favor99(m): 2:40am On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

I AGREE in general terms...

On the other hand, if someone feels “offended” because someone else declines to date them, it is a sad commentary on their state of mind.
>
Yea they should try and not take it personally

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Trutherme: 2:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Have you wondered why it is only when such people need help they come around? Why done they ask for forgiveness when they have nothing to gain,just pure acknowledgement of wrong and even restitution.

Have you wondered why we are blessed with the opportunity to assist or be kind to those who hurt us? Some actually ask for forgiveness when they have nothing to gain or lose. The truth is that the woman in need of assistance may have another opportunity to assist the guy in the near future. Both of us don't know the fate of that woman.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:43am On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

Why not? If he’s forming like he’s a real friend, why not... undecided
>

A

A real friend not a bank bro. She can get it elsewhere, money has nothing to do with their friendship. He has every right to politely decline her request.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 9jaRealist: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Budline1:
A real friend not a bank bro. She can get it elsewhere, money has nothing to do with their friendship. He has every right to politely decline her request.

No argument there...
My only dispute with you is why you think she should not ask a purported friend for help?
>
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 2:51am On Jun 19, 2019
King44:
what if her intention is pure

Not likely, my advise is this, to clear your conscience; you just giver her a token probably 2k(not more). Let her know that's all you could give her. And never expect anything from it. Her reaction afterwards would make you know the kind of girl she is. Case closed.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by oduademonest: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2019
DONT.HELP.WOMEN.

We are all feminist now . . . what a man can do, a woman can do better, they said.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ReginaDaniel: 2:54am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
You can help her if you have the money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.