Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71110 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by saajus: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please, apply wisdom.

This is an opportunity for you to add flavor to your marriage. I think taking your wife out is the best solution. Mama will be taking care of the Children at home while you guys are having nice time outside.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by gbeseun(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dont go and rape your wife oo,
Cos this your lamentation i dont understand.
Chill till mama go back home na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by LadyDoubleJ(f): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
It's very rude to discomfort granny, fix your home first, she needs her privacy just as the two of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Bukden16(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
comshots:
Na she go leave my house not my mumsy.
Like you're confused..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by West2019(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
duduade:
On top of seexxx kwa...

Loooool..

ur brain is not function well ,why did him marry the wife for the first stage ?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Truthsbitter: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
when her mother leaves, bring your father home and tell her no sex until your father leaves.

meanwhile in another thread, a guy said any man that comes back home by 5pm is a traitor , the right time is 10pm.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lasmile(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mama.should give chance biko

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program, check my signature
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Benjamin4388(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
man you suppose nollywood movie director�������
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by henribj(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you can afford hotels, visit them, some have the option of short rest a.k.a short time, you can take your wife there and satisfy yourselves there before coming home. You can also do it in your house and lock your room door for the duration and reopen it after the act, also play music or TV with the volume loud to mask the sound of your act.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ajeffery: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is the time to get creative. Must you sex at night? Hell No. Engage d mother with some errands, come home during lunch take 1 or 2 rounds. Go out with your wife on dates in a hotel. Cool off.. You go get plenty stories to tell.. Dey here dey complain about ur wfi not allowing you to sex .. U self if no you u go like am? Make your daughter dey moan for night for your ESR when her husband dey nack her steady.. If e too much invite her come office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by oluwasegun007(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
ogashman:
You can bring the foam to the floor to avoid the creaking sound of the bed.

See my signature for ur flight bookings

Baddooo... Person like u fit sex girl inside crowd without people noticing.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
how can she come and spend month with you, is she a widow?

if she's a widow find one six pack tall dude for her to be keeping her company
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
how can she come and spend month with you, is she a widow?

if she's a widow find one six pack tall dude for her to be keeping her company

in the first place my mom and my MIL can't even spend more than 2weeks in my house except omugo

secondly no one can stop me from fvcking my woman wey I don pay bride price on. even my MIL cannot stop me from handling her during courtship not talk of marriage

some tolerance though. abeg tell your wife to caution her mom that's your house or she support you with house rent.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Benjamin4388(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
topcatking:
Chill Bro. You won't die.

Your MIL's visit will son be over.

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Focus on work, play with the kids and hang out with your guys.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Don't capitulate immediately. Chill.

1ce, 2ce.... then ...its all yours.

Win the game in your head. You don't have to fight or argue about it.

mad guy
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by oluwasegun007(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Callertunez:
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....

Hehehe... May God forgive u.

Lol grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by israelmao(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
If the bed creaks remove it from it platform and place the mattress on the floor or better still catch your fun on the carpet,carpet does not creak.Also set time that all movements will be restricted from your room during night hours and lock up your door when it is time.The noise your wife makes during sex is part of the fun but when your door is completely shut and locked it will remain faint to the people in the next room.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by oluwasegun007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Altern8:
cheesy

Looks like we will go on another honeymoon.

Mama will babysit. Na she go tire.

Once a week nakkin in a nice hotel with my wife won’t be bad.

Good thinking, just what I had in mind.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by hopexter(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Let her be sucking your preeq and cumin on her face while she awaits your mother's departure before making use of your matrimonial bed. Common, She's only showing your mom some respect. How would she face your mom the following day knowing fully well that she almost collapsed the building last night with her sound track? I no see any reason to complain for such issue when you know say na novies you marry grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 8stargeneral: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
so u wan make her mama dey hear sound of her daughter moan, her mother will be like,this man Don finish my daughter oh!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by hopexter(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Katier00:
Why is she spending 2 month s

Maybe it's Omugwo grin grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by bossrillboss: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lavyanna:
This thing go reach front page...

Call me when it does
...gring,gring,gring,hello hello obinna,ao fa na,d thng don reach front page o.bye bye.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:
damnnnn............................ not in my life i can ever imagine a man bring family matter to the public... so childish though, some women are more matured sha........

what do i know just my own opinion

Mrs/miss know all.. Well done ma
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Op try 2 be a good host for just 2months that isn’t too much to ask is it? Be nice to ur mother in-law and look for smwhere else to copulate or whatever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by geunik(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
If mama can hear them doing it, it is obvious the children will too. That can have a negative effects on the children as they grow older.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by gbefun40(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maybe she doesn't want her mom to hear ring tone when you day ......... Amen

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Two months is not an issue here. The issue is that the weather is not friendly at all, with thunderstorms and lightning striking frequently because of the rains and moody weather. And bros want to take advantage of the cold weather grin No naw things don't always work that way. Firstly, your wife may be tired looking after the kids, her mum and you. Thank God you said you already have two kids. But how comes? Since you said you can't go one week without sex? So you no give your wife breathing space when she gave birth? Let's assume your wife's mum came for omugwor? Won't you survive? Guy you're not social jare grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by hopexter(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
israelmao:
If the bed creaks remove it from it platform and place it on the floor or better still catch your fun on the carpet,carpet does not creak.

She's not concerned about the place of event but her Sound track with Digital Surrounds she's worried about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Which kind nonsense.
Give her the phone, let me talk to her.
If I were you, I will start walking around the house unclad; with my shotgun nodding to the rhythm of my steps.

You need to be mad to address some situations.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

What ever action you take, put this into perspective (Read Proverbs 27:12).

It's time your wife also grew up. Your mother in law's insensitivity arises out of her lack of empathy forgetting how she was like when she was young. It's simply unfair.

Anyway, whatever action you take, put that verse into perspective.

Be careful of your mother-in-law. She seems like a potential home breaker. Don't let her break it.

Try and find a clever way to reach your wife's heart.

You could try getting your wife jealous by you complaining about your lack of sex. Then you start some petty flirting with a lady or 2.

Some years back, my girl dumped me for someone else. When she realised I quickly moved on, this pained her greatly and she started calling the name of her new love loudly to my hearing. I felt bad but she wanted me back.

You can start coming back from work 30 minutes or an hour later than usual. This will get her worried. Alternatively, stay longer than usual on the phone with someone (make sure it's scripted. It's just to get her jealous. The girl on the other end should understand this).

In issues like this, action speaks louder than words. Let her realise she risking her marriage. If you like, talk to her from morning to night, she won't change. But action coupled with a lot of silence will make her feel are a hint of the danger of her difference to her mum.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by freshMallam1122: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
an u can't do less than a week without sex..... wait Enya Are u from calabar or enugu.. do u chop dog meat... chaii people dey.. ooo..yr wife must be a machine too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by baby124: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Close that door, play music and knack the hell out of your wife on the floor, in the bathroom, on the window... anywhere but your creaking bed. Seriously you need to change that bed and play music when you are knacking to prevent your kids being scarred by your activities. Noisy people.... una wan make konji kill grandma angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omudia11: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Keep Calm. Your blood is too hot. So you'd have all these insults for your MIL in real life if she offended you. Na wa.

NiRfreak:
No mother in law will try that rubbish with me that I will not confront very sternly. That's bullshit! In my own house? Is She to tell me how to rule my house..and even how and when to Bleep my wife..wtf...Why are some men here so stupid and fearful. To hell with her. I don't take nonsense especially when someone is trying to control me.

Some people said he should go out and Bleep...so if I'm Hot in the morning or in the middle of the night I have to endure cos one stupid. jealous, depressed mother in law is around? That can never work, not in my house..she can pack out if the noise is disturbing her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.