Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111380 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Cutecharlz(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2019
It was indeed wonderful and fun reading the epistle from page 1 to 15 of guy's experience on hw ladies cheated o them.

We learn everyday.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by mkpurumma090(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
So sad to hear all these...
I'm not perfect, sure I know
But I can never cheat

For me I don't believe in cheating
If I don't love or like you, I will tell you straight away than cheating...

I prefer being single than cheating on someone I know deeply that I love...
Even if I don't like the person I will quit and go my way...
I hate viruses infections diseases count them...
Bravo to them that cheat...
Thank God for the kind of person I am, it's not me doing but God.

When I was a virgin in a relationship... Tata
Whenever I come across this mine very write up I will smile with tears... It's okay God dey cry cry. Innocent me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by engrelvis(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
4ckTOT0:
bro its something i wll do if i know her. i no dey joke
what gives u d justification for DAT? because she refuse to reveal herself to u? Na by force? By d time u end up in jail tommoro u will b saying girls r evil.grow up .u can't always v what u want.being cheated on is part of emotional evolvement. Is part of lesson of life.dnt take it too personal.Concentrate on improving yr life n everything will fall into place.Nobody own u anything.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

This is highly untrue. Once discovered my "babe" in Onitsha where she was serving, screwing around, anoda one in Ekiti was busy sending her nudes up and down to different guys, and I was in Lagos.. .. You only need both lines to be online at the same time to be able to read it. When you check the option on your firefox to continue from open tabs, you don't need to be scanning the Barcode again. You just scan it once, and you are good to go, unless the other party cancels the connection
@Nobleking2000 (you can remove your number now) and Hullabaloon, here is a thread I Inc created to explain this, I hope you find it helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/3060322/how-access-single-whatsapp-account

I once taught one of my big cousins this and he set it up on he phones of a lady he saw a future with. She was a coded runz girl. Wil ask him money for an item, and ask the same money from several other guys. When he gives her the money and other guys to do same, she wil buy one of it and snap the pix to every "Maga" that paid her, that that was what she got with the money they sent her. Each mumu will be feeling proud within himself that he was able to take care of her

I am however withholding some information cos I am not encouraging anyone it hack into anyone's privacy (even though in some cases, it is inevitable when a talented and skilled liar is involved.

*modified *

My very first gf made me discover whatsappweb. She was a chronic lair and a talented one at that. I'll give it to her. If you see her conjure a lie, you will be so convinced she must have been rehearsing it for months and even doubt the facts toy have cos of the way she conjures the lie on the spot and it comes out smoothly. When you give a lil hint that you knw the truth, she wil twist the story. It's fun to watch her manufacture a lie and play along, when deep down I knw the truth. She was a kind of person that if you are having a convo with and she says it is raining, you looked out stylishly to confirm truly if it is raining. And even after you confirm that, you still can't trust the next words that comes out from her mouth. The crazy ass nigga that I was spending my savings on to help with her academics even when I didn't have a job, referred to me as a useless guy with the dude she was cheating with, and denied it frantically until I made her know I saw the chat before she deleted it. She even swore with the Bible and deep down she knew she was telling lies. I couldn't cope, cos such lady is capable of killing one in the future. I loved her. I really did. I could give my life for her without a second thought. She was my first babe. It took over 2yrs to get over her. Had to develop some addictions to counter it (cycling and writing. I can fall sick if I don't ride bicycle in a month). I started loving dogs too after the incident.
The second lady I was with, was the one serving in Onitsha. Met her in church, but she was screwing around, and there was this particular married man she just won't leave. A lady I saw a future with, but didn't go into a relationship with was the one in Ekiti. I started being cautious and suspicious when she was pestering me to do blood covenant, not to leave her. Na so I speak to my leg tear race comot

Her Zodiac sign is Gemini right?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by FoxyFlow(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hoes... Hoes everywhere!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by weyreypey: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
4ckTOT0:
bro its something i wll do if i know her. i no dey joke
Kindly get some sense. Despite the peculiarities of pocohantas I will not support the rape or threat to rape any individual...

Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

This is highly untrue. Once discovered my "babe" in Onitsha where she was serving, screwing around, anoda one in Ekiti was busy sending her nudes up and down to different guys, and I was in Lagos.. .. You only need both lines to be online at the same time to be able to read it. When you check the option on your firefox to continue from open tabs, you don't need to be scanning the Barcode again. You just scan it once, and you are good to go, unless the other party cancels the connection
@Nobleking2000 (you can remove your number now) and Hullabaloon, here is a thread I Inc created to explain this, I hope you find it helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/3060322/how-access-single-whatsapp-account

I once taught one of my big cousins this and he set it up on he phones of a lady he saw a future with. She was a coded runz girl. Wil ask him money for an item, and ask the same money from several other guys. When he gives her the money and other guys to do same, she wil buy one of it and snap the pix to every "Maga" that paid her, that that was what she got with the money they sent her. Each mumu will be feeling proud within himself that he was able to take care of her

I am however withholding some information cos I am not encouraging anyone it hack into anyone's privacy (even though in some cases, it is inevitable when a talented and skilled liar is involved.

*modified *

My very first gf made me discover whatsappweb. She was a chronic lair and a talented one at that. I'll give it to her. If you see her conjure a lie, you will be so convinced she must have been rehearsing it for months and even doubt the facts toy have cos of the way she conjures the lie on the spot and it comes out smoothly. When you give a lil hint that you knw the truth, she wil twist the story. It's fun to watch her manufacture a lie and play along, when deep down I knw the truth. She was a kind of person that if you are having a convo with and she says it is raining, you looked out stylishly to confirm truly if it is raining. And even after you confirm that, you still can't trust the next words that comes out from her mouth. The crazy ass nigga that I was spending my savings on to help with her academics even when I didn't have a job, referred to me as a useless guy with the dude she was cheating with, and denied it frantically until I made her know I saw the chat before she deleted it. She even swore with the Bible and deep down she knew she was telling lies. I couldn't cope, cos such lady is capable of killing one in the future. I loved her. I really did. I could give my life for her without a second thought. She was my first babe. It took over 2yrs to get over her. Had to develop some addictions to counter it (cycling and writing. I can fall sick if I don't ride bicycle in a month). I started loving dogs too after the incident.
The second lady I was with, was the one serving in Onitsha. Met her in church, but she was screwing around, and there was this particular married man she just won't leave. A lady I saw a future with, but didn't go into a relationship with was the one in Ekiti. I started being cautious and suspicious when she was pestering me to do blood covenant, not to leave her. Na so I speak to my leg tear race comot
na waoh why is it dat some of u guys give ur all in all to crappy ladies when there are good girls out there.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by RulerIAm(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
anayolity:

Lemme call someone who will finish you cheesy

Bleep boy like you

cc: Stubbornman
oya nah.. I dey wait.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by drake49(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
i have settled down to read people's story, let me quickly narrate my present situation...
my 3 years plus relationship just got to an end..
Me and my girlfriend wre happy together, then 2017, something terrible happened. she began chatting always with her secondary school friend, i knew the guy then also. At first i was not okay with it, i told her that constant communication with this guy cause make d guy develop feelings for her, but she assured me everything was fine and i agreed with her because i trusted her. i don't check her phone and she doesn't also, Fast forward to a few months. she completely changed towards me and she told me she had feelings for the guy... i wept, felt bad and we wre separated . after some weeks we became good, i forgave her and we started dating happily again... Recently, June precisely... something similar happened again, this time it was with her first boyfriend at childhood... she was constantly chatting with him on WhatsApp.. i was against it, this time she assured me again that nothing will happen that i should trust her, it's just friendly chat. Fast-forward to June 23,she told me she was with her female friend reading in her house and she would spend 2 days reading there. i was suspicious, i even showed it and she frowned and got angry at me saying why am i saying i don't trust her movement... Finally she came to me after the 2 days with her friend amd was trying to be overly nice and distract me,but I was determined to know wre she went so i tricked her and took her phone and went to her friends chat.... Lol and Behold wat i saw killed me, she travelled to meet this guy and she told her friend the guy cum in her..... Men I almost died,
When she knew I saw everything she froze and wanted to die.... This girl i love so much, i have decided to stop believing in love

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by drake49(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh why is it dat some of u guys give ur all in all to crappy ladies when there are good girls out there.
this same girls we thought were the good girls.... girls are cheat

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Dudeladude(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
drake49:
i have settled down to read people's story, let me quickly narrate my present situation...
Me and my girlfriend wre happy together, then 2017, something terrible happened. she began chatting always with her secondary school friend, i knew the guy then also. At first i was not okay with it, i told her that constant communication with this guy cause make d guy develop feelings for her, but she assured me everything was fine and i agreed with her because i trusted her. i don't check her phone and she doesn't also, Fast forward to a few months. she completely changed towards me and she told me she had feelings for the guy... i wept, felt bad and we wre separated . after some weeks we became good, i forgave her and we started dating happily again... Recently, June precisely... something similar happened again, this time it was with her first boyfriend at childhood... she was constantly chatting with him on WhatsApp.. i was against it, this time she assured me again that nothing will happen that i should trust her, it's just friendly chat. Fast-forward to June 23,she told me she was with her female friend reading in her house and she would spend 2 days reading there. i was suspicious, i even showed it and she frowned and got angry at me saying why am i saying i don't trust her movement... Finally she came to me after the 2 days with her friend amd was trying to be overly nice and distract me,but I was determined to know wre she went so i tricked her and took her phone and went to her friends chat.... Lol and Behold wat i saw killed me, she travelled to meet this guy and she told her friend the guy cum in her..... Men I almost died, i have never cum in her. i always withdraw......
When she knew I saw everything she froze and wanted to die.... This girl i love so much, i have decided to stop believing in love
is it bcus she cheated on u dt got u upset or bcus u never cum inside her

22 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
drake49:
this same girls we thought were the good girls.... girls are cheat
but u certainly cant expect a girl a dude hooked up with from codedrunz.com or from inmessage to be a good girl. Some guys will know fully well that d girl they eyeing is a runzgirl but wil still go ahead to start a relationship wit her arguing that they will change her.its like someone dating cossy orjiorkor and expecting her to be faithful to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
RulerIAm:
Ben cheated on twice by the last 2 girls I dated. In the third one and facing the worst. She had always been a good girl until she got introduced to one guy by one of her customers. She was like the guy is always disturbing me but I told him I have a bf. Found out that number had been calling persistently for a while and she makes excuse not to come spend nights in my house these days . I eavesdropped on her call and heard her telling d guy that he Shd buy the gas so she can start cooking for him.. I froze where I was. There was a Saturday night she was supposed to come to my place but I didn't see her. Called her from 8pm till 9am the next day but she didn't pick a single call. Over 70 missed calls. She later called that she want to church very early and as at when I was calling the previous night, she had slept. She was even querying that y Shd I b calling that much. I gave her insults. Called her a slut tat would bleep me 2day n bleep another guy the next day. She stopped taking my calls. Na me begin beg o cos I love her. After many people helped me beg, she agreed but she's still talking with d guy. I still love her but with what I've read her so far, I'm getting stronger. Some girls just socks.
70 missed calls? This girl must form for you man....thw worst thing is knowing a girl's number off hand.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
TheControversy:

Men go through a lot but don't talk about it because we've been brought up to believe that's the "manly" thing to do. But you ladies, you let the whole world know what happened to you and how xyz broke your heart and did bla bla bla. That's why most people believe it's guys that cheat more whereas it's the exact opposite.
most ladies these days are bad.. Some are good and loyal bro. To me, if as a guy you have a decent girl and she's loyal, and one still cheats as a guy, then the guy is stupid. Na girls dey change guys. Not like we bad too like that...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
emkz:
I followed this story so far and I found it teary. Some of the stories are severely heartwrenching. I found them hard to believe.

I wish to ask women who enjoy jumping from men to men (I am sure you are reading this) please can you at least clear us why you do it? I ask because when women begin to misbehave in matters traditional to men, I think society is heading towards calamity.

I am a man and at a point in my life, I liked jumping from women to women. It was fun until I had an HIV scare...thrice. So women, is it adventure, foolishness, lack of esteem or outright sluttiness? I once heard an old woman whose daughter was messing herself up. She said the child be left alone and admitted there was no gain in sleeping around; she knew because she had done it. So women of today, what do you gain from having many men cross you?
bro pls believe. No lies here man. It's more than crazy
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know when they will get the memo.

I would have thought this is very simple mathematics.

1: Men are polygamous. Agreed

2: Polygamous men are knacking women, not goats or lions.

3: Going by the world population, there are not enough women for 1 man to have 3 to himself, ALONE.

4. Meaning at some point, he will share with a bro or snatch from a bro. That means, women are polygamous too.

Having the above points in mind, shouldn't they be doing this for the culture? You knack someone's babe, donate your own to a bro for knacks.

Let's live like one big family. Looking out for each other... grin
grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
TeeFriz:

Does it work with whatsapp too?
Yes
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
4ckTOT0:
post your location and stop making noise
baba forget the talk...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
drake49:
Me and my girlfriend wre happy together, then 2017, something terrible happened. she began chatting always with her secondary school friend, i knew the guy then also. At first i was not okay with it, i told her that constant communication with this guy cause make d guy develop feelings for her, but she assured me everything was fine and i agreed with her because i trusted her. i don't check her phone and she doesn't also, Fast forward to a few months. she completely changed towards me and she told me she had feelings for the guy... i wept, felt bad and we wre separated . after some weeks we became good, i forgave her and we started dating happily again... Recently, June precisely... something similar happened again, this time it was with her first boyfriend at childhood... she was constantly chatting with him on WhatsApp.. i was against it, this time she assured me again that nothing will happen that i should trust her, it's just friendly chat. Fast-forward to June 23,she told me she was with her female friend reading in her house and she would spend 2 days reading there. i was suspicious, i even showed it and she frowned and got angry at me saying why am i saying i don't trust her movement... Finally she came to me after the 2 days with her friend amd was trying to be overly nice and distract me,but I was determined to know wre she went so i tricked her and took her phone and went to her friends chat.... Lol and Behold wat i saw killed me, she travelled to meet this guy and she told her friend the guy cum in her..... Men I almost died, i have never cum in her. i always withdraw......
nawao...
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by okikiosibodu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
condemn:

Her Zodiac sign is Gemini right?
I really don't put those stuffs to heart. But her bday is June 16 surprised I didn't forget the bday.... They say the best way to rmbr your wife's bday is by forgetting it once. It was not a funny experience when I forgot her bday when we were friends
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by okikiosibodu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
lefulefu:
It's a great honour to be quoted by you. Been an anonymous fan of yours. By two hands in the air o
To your question : we were innocently in love and gave it all out shot to make it work out. Marriage was the destination and we were practicing hw to resolve conflict witout divorce, hence some of us hanging in that long. Love also blinded out eyes, hence we ignoring some signs even wen they were glaring.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by logik29(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Damfostopper:
gat nothing to prove to you
guy can u email me dis ur trick?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Missperplexity0(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Happened recently though i already told him i wanted to know what it feels like to have sex with another guy(he was my first bf), had it wif a close male frnd though there was no feelings attached on my part. Opened up to my bf when he suspected something was amiss.....he locked me up in his room, beat me and had forceful sex with me for two days and after that we broke up..... 3yrs relationship and the sex was not even worth all the pain and trauma i went through

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ehmmy11(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Happened recently though i already told him i wanted to know what it feels like to have sex with another guy(he was my first bf), had it wif a close male frnd though there was no feelings attached on my part. Opened up to my bf when he suspected something was amiss.....he locked me up in his room, beat me and had forceful sex with me for two days and after that we broke up..... 3yrs relationship and the sex was not even worth all the pain and trauma i went through

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by princfred(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. I like threads like this,

Gives everyone the opportunity to play the victim.

Everyone would suddenly turn the one that was cheated on.

Create another on "How were you caught cheating?" Nobody go gree comment.

I wonder who are the cheats. grin
grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by princfred(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Before this becomes all about lost dreams and broken hearts, no matter what you do, remember to blame the game not the players.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

I really don't put those stuffs to heart. But her bday us June 16 surprised I didn't forget the bday.... They say the best way to rmbr your wife's bday is by forgetting it once. It was not a funny experience when I forgot her bday when we were friends

June 16 is Gemini. She is a third decan Gemini. When them tell una to believe in Astrology una nor dey hear. Gemini women are hoes by birth. As I dey so, I dey pray make I nor born Gemini boy or girl self.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
condemn:

June 16 is Gemini. She is a third decan Gemini. When them tell una to believe in Astrology una nor dey hear. Gemini women are hoes by birth. As I dey so, I dey pray make I nor born Gemini boy or girl self.
funny man. All June 16 ladies can't be bad na.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Heineken:
funny man. All June 16 ladies can't be bad na.

From May 22 to June 22 na Gemini and 95% of them are hoes by birth. Use them for sex only.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
condemn:

From May 22 to June 22 na Gemini and 95% of them are hoes by birth. Use them for sex only.
wow.. Send me the full details man if you have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Favy1235:
Surviving through hrtbreak isn't that easy.
Got to know him bk then around 2017.he was the best any girl could ever wish for
then i was able to have access to his fbk account.
Fast forward to when he got admitted everytin changed,has 2 give excuse of always being busy.
Then i noticed his chat with 1 particular gal frm his sckul.he was always lyk she z just a frnd that do help me out,but their chat was more of that.my part nt 2 b called a jealous gf i waved it off.
1 day lyk dat i noticed i couldn't acces his fbk acct again that was where it all startd.there was neva a day u wil cal him without him talking abt his female frnds
1 day lyk dat o he cald to tel me it's ova btwn us without any tangible reason.
Today d so calld ordinary frnd became his gf afta 3wks of brkup.
It was very hard to move on but thank God i finally did.

How did you cope with the rejection?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by NACE13: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kai! with all these stories I am reading, I definitely believe my ex was cheating before we broke up. This is why I'll never do long distance.....
But fear some girls oo. There was this chick I met when I travelled to go see a relation. She was seriously crushing on me, we almost had sex on the first night but I wasn't strapped, I couldn't loose guard.
I told this girl I had a girlfriend and the relationship is a serious one but she didn't even mind. And konji wasn't helping matters, because my woman then was far away in Lagos.

Anyways she brought herself to my place and we did it many times almost everywhere and anywhere in the house before my conscience started fighting me. To make matters worse, her sex was way better than my woman's, so I was literally and metaphorically fvcked( I couldn't stay, and I didn't want to leave either).

I couldn't help it but las las I called it quits but now I regret doing that, I should have just kept her by the side for emergency because she was fine with being the side chick so long as the sex was there, but I was trying to be a good guy to my silly ex.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.