Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111543 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
BabbanBura:

Mek I kukuma sit beside u read comments. Perhaps I may be led to pen down my plenty beautiful experiences

Overall bossgrin...long time how u dey? Abeg as u dey Sidon beside Joystark no touch am o to avoid story dat touch - Dakolo things. grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by elmagnifico411(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
I once had a Gemini chic (june20), the girl is the best I’ve seen. Cheating not in her gene at all. So loyal and down to earth..
condemn:

June 16 is Gemini. She is a third decan Gemini. When them tell una to believe in Astrology una nor dey hear. Gemini women are hoes by birth. As I dey so, I dey pray make I nor born Gemini boy or girl self.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by stubbornman(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Happened recently though[b] i already told him i wanted to know what it feels like to have sex with another guy[/b](he was my first bf), had it wif a close male frnd though there was no feelings attached on my part. Opened up to my bf when he suspected something was amiss.....he locked me up in his room, beat me and had forceful sex with me for two days and after that we broke up..... 3yrs relationship and the sex was not even worth all the pain and trauma i went through

What kind of disrespect is this if you are my girl and you tell me this trash, i could slap you across the face.... I mean, what the total fuk!..... if you wanna cheat do it in peace and play your card well, why telling it to my face..... you are mad!!! if nah to add value to my life you no go tell me but if you wan spread leg for another guy like rumor , you will be bold enough to tell me angry angry angry angry .

you no well.... ya mad angry

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by stubbornman(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
elmagnifico411:
I once had a Gemini chic (june20), the girl is the best I’ve seen. Cheating not in her gene at all. So loyal and down to earth..

So wetin come happen
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hahaa..international reading
drake49:
i have settled down to read people's story, let me quickly narrate my present situation...
my 3 years plus relationship just got to an end..
Me and my girlfriend wre happy together, then 2017, something terrible happened. she began chatting always with her secondary school friend, i knew the guy then also. At first i was not okay with it, i told her that constant communication with this guy cause make d guy develop feelings for her, but she assured me everything was fine and i agreed with her because i trusted her. i don't check her phone and she doesn't also, Fast forward to a few months. she completely changed towards me and she told me she had feelings for the guy... i wept, felt bad and we wre separated . after some weeks we became good, i forgave her and we started dating happily again... Recently, June precisely... something similar happened again, this time it was with her first boyfriend at childhood... she was constantly chatting with him on WhatsApp.. i was against it, this time she assured me again that nothing will happen that i should trust her, it's just friendly chat. Fast-forward to June 23,she told me she was with her female friend reading in her house and she would spend 2 days reading there. i was suspicious, i even showed it and she frowned and got angry at me saying why am i saying i don't trust her movement... Finally she came to me after the 2 days with her friend amd was trying to be overly nice and distract me,but I was determined to know wre she went so i tricked her and took her phone and went to her friends chat.... Lol and Behold wat i saw killed me, she travelled to meet this guy and she told her friend the guy cum in her..... Men I almost died, i have never cum in her. i always withdraw......
When she knew I saw everything she froze and wanted to die.... This girl i love so much, i have decided to stop believing in love
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Very true
lefulefu:
but u certainly cant expect a girl a dude hooked up with from codedrunz.com or from inmessage to be a good girl. Some guys will know fully well that d girl they eyeing is a runzgirl but wil still go ahead to start a relationship wit her arguing that they will change her.its like someone dating cossy orjiorkor and expecting her to be faithful to him.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Godddd...How would a guy cheat on you...why Guys dey fuc*kk up like dis....if I get you...I will worship the ground you step on..see as person pikin fyn...

That's why girls will cheat on your kind. _pussy

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by carter009(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Broke ass hungry, greedy hoes everywhere.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Heineken:
wow.. Send me the full details man if you have it.

Google anything you need to know about Gemini.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dat's fallacy
condemn:

From May 22 to June 22 na Gemini and 95% of them are hoes by birth. Use them for sex only.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wat's dis??[quote author=Mikefodd6 post=80295012][/quote]
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know when they will get the memo.

I would have thought this is very simple mathematics.

1: Men are polygamous. Agreed

2: Polygamous men are knacking women, not goats or lions.

3: Going by the world population, there are not enough women for 1 man to have 3 to himself, ALONE.

4. Meaning at some point, he will share with a bro or snatch from a bro. That means, women are polygamous too.

Having the above points in mind, shouldn't they be doing this for the culture? You knack someone's babe, donate your own to a bro for knacks.

Let's live like one big family. Looking out for each other.
.. grin

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by 4ckTOT0: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
n
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mad somebody

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by elmagnifico411(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
My brother, na money. Couldn’t marry her cos responsibilities full her side, and my people own follow join, couples with the fact that man never balanace. We just agreed to split. But she no gree get another guy oh.
stubbornman:

So wetin come happen
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by empire2017(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
I never engaged myself in a relationship...
So I don't know what it means to cheat on partner.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kenturkey048(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

That's why girls will cheat on your kind. _pussy
okay..I hear you..but Nairaland sef...nawa ooo...u joke ,one dude wey go say bros goodevening when he sees you go rush to reply u.because android phones don cheap....

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
okay..I hear you..but Nairaland sef...nawa ooo...u joke ,one dude wey go say bros goodevening when he sees you go rush to reply u.because android phones don cheap....

Na only you be big man for Nairaland naa lol. Like say you go fit look me for eye
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by RulerIAm(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Heineken:
70 missed calls? This girl must form for you man....thw worst thing is knowing a girl's number off hand.
yes oh! Knowing a girls number off hand is really the worst.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Na only you be big man for Nairaland naa lol. Like say you go fit look me for eye
nor iisssh bros...I no quote you first ooh..u nor know me..I joke with one babe..you rush yan....well no problem padi...#peace..
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
izaray nawao.. Long time fa.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by izaray(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Heineken:
izaray nawao.. Long time fa.
How have u been
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by BabbanBura(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
omooba969:

Overall bossgrin...long time how u dey? Abeg as u dey Sidon beside Joystark no touch am o to avoid story dat touch - Dakolo things. grin

No worry yasef Boss, joystark no dey sitdown stark, atleast during our sitdown - hopefully there wont be story that touch.

How now? Long time no see! Where u dey sef, mek we block now. How ya ibkkk? Hope una light pass NEPA own! Greet am for me abeg
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ibkkk(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
BabbanBura:

No worry yasef Boss, joystark no dey sitdown stark, atleast during our sitdown - hopefully there wont be story that touch.

How now? Long time no see! Where u dey sef, mek we block now. How ya ibkkk? Hope una light pass NEPA own! Greet am for me abeg

My Babbanbura wink
Omooba969 wink
One of you people should propose to me nah!
Haba!
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ibkkk(f): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
BabbanBura:

Mek I kukuma sit beside u read comments. Perhaps I may be led to pen down my plenty beautiful experiences

Sit beside her make i catch you shocked
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

It's a great honour to be quoted by you. Been an anonymous fan of yours. By two hands in the air o
To your question : we were innocently in love and gave it all out shot to make it work out. Marriage was the destination and we were practicing hw to resolve conflict witout divorce, hence some of us hanging in that long. Love also blinded out eyes, hence we ignoring some signs even wen they were glaring.
see ehn u were d one innocently in love with her not she.sometimes we guys tend to ignore certain signs that d ladies we date exhibit that proves them out as runzgirls or outright sluts
1:if your girl is fond of recieving phonecalls from different uncles and daddies she is a runzgirl
2:she"s always travelling to see her aunties and uncles plus daddies..she be runzgirl
3.she cant give u her concrete location most times u call her on phone..she be runzgirl
4:sometimes u call her and it enters misscall she always give lame excuses of charging d fone at her friend"s place(charging wat exactly?)abegi she be runzgirl
u need to look out for d signs grin and the signs will expose her out if she"s a wayward girl.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

It's a great honour to be quoted by you. Been an anonymous fan of yours. By two hands in the air o
see as ma head dey big grin

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
drake49:
this same girls we thought were the good girls.... girls are cheat
guy u think its easy for any girl to just have another guy"s dic in her mouth while recieving a call from her boyfriend cheesy.only a confirmed slut can do dat and not just any girl.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by maak400: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
romenna:
Mine is very fresh.
Met her in a conference last yr.
She 28 n me 32. Our focus was clear, friendship- dating-marriage.
She told me abt her ex bf who left her to marry anoda lady.
She visited me last month - June 2019 n I gave her an iPhone.
She downloaded all social media apps n was really happy abt her new fone. While she was in d kitchen, her fone was in d living room with me.
All of a sudden, there was dis rush of msgs on her Instagram. The last msg read "I love you" and dat caught my attention.
She didn't lock d fone yet cos it wud really not make sense to lock a fone I just gave to her even wen she is still in my house.
Na so I open her Instagram app, went straight to her inbox n found out she was still fucking her ex bf dat left her to marry anoda lady.
I was devastated.
They meet in diff hotels n chatted like dey were still dating.
I allowed her return to her base b4 disclosing wat I found in her fone n told her to stay with d guy n stay away from me.
I would have collected the phone if it was me o, she won’t go with the phone I bought for her with my hard earned money. She’s a cheat who doesn’t deserve the phone.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Swallowurspit:

Guy abeg I need that WhatsApp hack parol. I wan bust one girl claiming holy holy for me.
Wetin dey vex me pass na sey, she dey lie with confidence.
Just need proof as a bait to move on, so she doesn't play the victim style on me.
if you look through her phone and see she recently wiped/cleared a chat, that's enough dead give sign.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
TeeFriz:
For me, got to know through an infection. She infected me with chlamydia and still denied it, only for her to open up that she had sex with her one time school crush. Till date, this lady is still very defensive about the whole scenario saying I must had cheated on her too but she doesn't even have a proof or a pointer to a likely event. But God knows she was the only person I was bleeping then.
exactly what happened to me my guy, she didnt even tell me bout fuccing someone else. All she said when I told her I had massive pimples come right out my dicc 4days after smashing her was "not me, go ask the girls you fuccing"

I wasnt even smashing anyone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51