Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50597 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by SocialJustice: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
and there are women who will hold on for years also, does that mean everybody must do same? use your head joor
Use your head too.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Thinkfree:
there is everything wrong, she has to do every thing culture demands before getting pregnant for that death man working. The truth is that religion or not, non of you will ever wish to see your mother act in such a way.
and which culture stated how many years a woman should mourn? are all cultures the same? and who said I won't want to see my mom do same in such instance? are you me? is me you? abi you are me?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by srclark: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
unbacanced in her reasoning after one year? o my God! what's the assurance that she won't be taken advantage of 10years later? even some young girls are being scared so what does the death of her husband have to do with it?
there are many gold diggers out there ,she should have taken her time to make a better choice .Getting a widow pregnant just 1 year 3 months after the husband passed on says it all what type of man does that .Anyways i hope she does not regret all her actions.Let me share a story with you ,a family member lost her husband the lady is still quite young (not up to 40) the husband was very well to do .She was targetted by fraudsters (the guy came as a suitor) and she was duped (close to 4 million naira) .Guys that do this stuff target lonely and angry women and mostly young widows .They reduce their targets self worth to zero (having sex with them in awkward places outside,bush path,even in their late husbands house) when you see them controlling their victim you will think it is voodoo but it is not they are good in their trade.She should be very careful
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mgh2: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
yes, big scam to you cause you are looking for who will mourn you till eternity when you die. nor die make you go in peace, go dey think of toto when you nor create

T
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mgh2: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Finchmgh: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
and which culture stated how many years a woman should mourn? are all cultures the same? and who said I won't want to see my mom do same in such instance? are you me? is me you? abi you are me?

Carry another person mater for head like say na your personal business.

Toto matter go Kill this person for this pic

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mokane28: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
It's very simple bro, put yourself in the late man shoes, just be honest, God forbid you die young and left a beautiful widow, will you be pleased wherever you are to see she got pregnant for another man within 1 year six months of your death, just think deep, she did not do anything wrong oo, she has a right to remarry even one month after her husband's death but the glaring truth is she didn't love her late husband that's just the fact
Ryan03:
attack because I defended her abi? continue frustrating people's children because they married into your family, it will befall your sisters soon
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Theboss100(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
your head nor correct o, I pray such should befall the females in your family so you can advise them to mourn for 10years. cause na to mourn Nai make them born her, rubbish
Karma Is Not Far 4rm Ur Doorstep. U Must Witness The Payback.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Women have really suffered.
My mumsy once told me that back in the days, some people will bath a dead guy's body and give the wife to drink cry
Puck.
Then, it was abolished, women were meant to wear black clothes for mourning and don't come out to mingle with the society till around 1 yr, from one yr to 6 months, 3 months etc.
Now they have stopped wearing black wrapper and blouse. It's white all through. As time goes on, women are allowed to go back to doing their business, Christianity and feminism contributed to allowing women to breath after the death of their husbands. E.g., a woman who is a civil servant has to go back to work,abi?
Who knows what happens where she lives and work?
The patriarchal nature of Nigeria is what made the writer of this useless thread dare complain that a woman should not get pregnant after 18 months of losing her husband.
In my culture, as soon as a man losses his wife, women are already lined up for him to sample at the time of mourning even in his house. He samples carelessly and people look the other way cos according to some, it helps him to cope.
His kinsmen will call him for meeting if by 6 months, he has not come to inform them he want to marry.
Everybody will support him as real man.
Even our reverend kumuyi didn't wait till 18 months to remarry.

Yes, this is the world we live in.
It's a man's world
Dare complain.
That's why some ediots were foaming saliva at both ends of their mouth that a woman found love again after do death do us part happened.

Simpletons embarassed

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Theboss100(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
you are not a baby, you are an adult with fish brain
Just As I Said, U Will Not Escape The Punishment For Ur Wickedness. Karma Will Deal With U And U Will Suffer For It.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Pascopele: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Abeg, that babe on your dp, did you introduce her to anybody on nairaland?
Ryan03:
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by revolt(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
everyone is not your mum, I wonder how many dick she ducked during those years, Hippocrates
I understand you may have been suckn d..ck your whole life but all think like you.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
thats why women have to take a stand and fight for their selves, nobody will give you the privilege and right that is yours, take it by force. reason I like you, pocohantas, ImaIma and alot of other strong ladies here
thank you. what a lovely thing to say. Oya chop kiss

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Carlmax(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
wow! you sounds so sure, my only prayer for you,may it happen to your sisters so you can tell her to mourn for 10years

You just sound dumb... Cursing your family.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Carlmax:

You just sound dumb... Cursing your family.
surprisingly, you didn't say amen
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Carlmax(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Ryan03:
surprisingly, you didn't say amen

I wish you guys a happy married life. No hard feelings bro, but work on yourself and stop being bitter.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Finchmgh:

Carry another person mater for head like say na your personal business.
Toto matter go Kill this person for this pic
who is this low life?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 3:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Carlmax:

I wish you guys a happy married life. No hard feelings bro, but work on yourself and stop being bitter.
you should work on your self, free your mind, live and let others live
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by freedomchild: 5:41am On Dec 23, 2023
tunjilana:
She is free to remarry at anytime...the reason why family members are always concerned is because the man's sweat and hardwork would have bn transfered to her and she is in turn taking this into a stranger's ause out of their control and they are not even sure if the wealth will b used to take care of the deceased kids and the excessea transfered to the kids at her death...As a wise man plan your life and plan for death...do a will that ensures your children's interest is well protected...dont assume their mum will always b in dat position to give them her best...good dick does wonders to women...u can have an educational trust or insurance policy and state clearly that the proceeds should go directly to the kids sch at your death...Also share what u own reasonably....give some to ur family members and wife after ur kids interest have bn protected atleast up to 18 or 21...that everything I own should go to my wife or should go to family is just pure ignorance...u can plan it all and engage reputable trustee and insurance companies to manage your here after...once u do this...no one will care if ur ex wife is marrying someone else...cos they knw she is only entitles to what u willed to her...which should reasonabky be proportionate to what you feel she is entitled to and her contribution to your life...Plan ur hereafter man!
you're right

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.