Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50680 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by BiiDii(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Ryan03:
Let Her Go

I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss.

A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother?

I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on.

I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman.
. The issue here is jealousy and hypocrisy 1yr and 6mts is enough mourning period. Will she depend on the death of her husband till eternity. All these people that do cheat on their spouse are there claiming its to early..

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mrLhanray(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Men do things to take care of their ladies. you see men doing life threatening jobs or engage in jobs that can send them to jail, all because of their women and kids. some women even advises their spouse to be a man and go find money by all means. Immediately a man dies or get incarcerated doing these jobs, the woman takes over all he laboured for and moves on to another man within 3months, witnessed such recently. the only thing people will say is "eni to ku ni ti e gbe"
that's why you have more men rotting in jails or buried in grave.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
Do you know what love is?if you love a person,moving on won't be that easy!
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
Love is not that easy to move on from.

It could even be that love that makes her remarry quickly. She loved her husband so much and was so into him and their marriage and was hardly ever alone. She grew to depend on him and enjoy having him around.

Now he's gone and it's hard to stay alone. And then she meets a good man who may not match up to her ex husband but she is comforted by the fact that she won't be alone.

People react differently to same situations. And people should not be quick to judge based on their own reaction.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Groke: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ryan03:
There is on fixed time to mourn for someone you love, every one griefs differently. I Dont see anything wrong in it, marriage vows says till death do them part, why then do you think you have a say over the woman after the death of your kinsman? Do you realise you have no formal relationship with her after the death of your brother? Was there any signed contract as to how many years one party is to mourn incase one dies? Put sentiments aside, open your mind, you will find the truth

Maybe u are the one that impregnate her.....Stop acting foolishly
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Groke:

Maybe u are the one that impregnate her.....Stop acting foolishly
you are the one acting foolishly for typing this rubbish simply because I defended her. I was not referring to her only, I used her as a case study for other similar case. obviously I'm the one who impregnated or is about to Wed the other women in such situation
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Theboss100:
Oga Ure The New Guy. U Wicked Sha. Infact Ure A Suspect. I Suspect Both Of U To Kw What Really Happened To The Late Husband. Sentiment Apart, The gods Told Me U Av Been Fvcking Her Even When Her Husband Is Alive. I Dare U To Prove Me Wrong
your head nor correct o, I pray such should befall the females in your family so you can advise them to mourn for 10years. cause na to mourn Nai make them born her, rubbish

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
But immediately a wife dies a widower is to marry as soon as possible because he can't cope. the hypocrisy
thats why women have to take a stand and fight for their selves, nobody will give you the privilege and right that is yours, take it by force. reason I like you, pocohantas, ImaIma and alot of other strong ladies here
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
missunknown:
My mum died 2 years ago and everyone is already asking me to find someone for my dad (he can remarry if he so wishes afterall i am married and our last is an Undergrad) however, if it were the other way I'm sure they'll want my mum to stay mourning forever. Please madam move, it is till death do u part. People saying only few months she wants prick like if the hubby killed horniness or left his prick for her to use.
lmao
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Olorosomic:
She's very stupid....what about the culture n tradition of our fathers,so she can't mourn her late husband for 3 years..just after 18 months she must hv hand in the husband's death.
just shut up if your brain is not functioning properly
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Babaken:
Op i beg no vex na you giv am belle bcuz i no under-stand you.
so because I am not responsible for her pregnancy means I should not speak up when things are going wrong?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Babaken:
Op you are a suspect in this case the way you are defending her is like there is something you are not telling us you even know the pregnancy is 3 months for you and her to open up that is 3 months that means is more than that.
we are friends and since everyone is treating her like a disease, I am her only option to pour out her thoughts to, just so you know, I don't need to be responsible for her pregnancy before I speak up for her
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Jfyzee:

2years is enough time for one to mourn his/her spouse. Even if you don't love the person, or the person hate or disrespected you.. at least show some respect and mourn. After that move on to do whatever pleases you.

Those claiming she should move on have got no conscience. Whereas some cannot even take the nonsense from the same lady if the dead man is to be their relative. But they will come to SM to spit trash.

It is not in everything we should emulate the western world.. there are certain things that makes us unique as a Black Nation.
you can stay with your BLACK nation spirit and enforce it on your family members, don't make it a general madness
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
kazyhm:

I'm just curious.... How comes you know what this woman want.. ? Are you the woman ? Because you sound so specific...

And can you quote the section of this her right in the Nigeria constitution......

Respect to the dead.....yes he is long gone and I suppose he is an ordinary man that has no legacy..........

Happiness is free, it reside within and not tired around a particular things such as a dicck......except there is more not stated here

Go back an read my earlier post on thus issue.....OK...I guess she is in between using her strength for either grieving or moaning to a diik rather than living within her means, nurturing the innocent boy to become successful in life, contributing to make the society a better place and aspiring to be rich on her own.

Perhaps, a diik is such a gain
will you keep quiet? where in the constitution did they state that she can't marry after one year of her husband's death? so re-marrying means she won't nurture her son to success? na saw dust full your brain
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
mgh2:
Guys please wise up...marriage is a big scam
yes, big scam to you cause you are looking for who will mourn you till eternity when you die. nor die make you go in peace, go dey think of toto when you nor create
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2019
ibukunSaint:
God bless you bro...don’t mind the OP,will you be happy if you are dead husband’s shoe?

Give the dead the respect he deserved,is even culture in some part of Nigeria to atleast mourn your late husband for a year before moving on but imagine your own case of the wife fucking around to the extend of getting pregnant after a year she lost her husband...I suspect the lady of her husband death
let the dead come and fight for themselves, all these warriors of the dead undecided
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
capnies:
I think she was sleeping with the man she now wants to marry even before her husband died, if not the shock of loosing her husband will keep her away from men for years. For her to be 3months pregnant already should tell you that she has been preventing or aborting others before now, meaning she had sex even when her husband's corpse was not buried. You refused to mentioned the number of children she had with the man and only told us her age. If she's guilty what happened to her last husband WILL happen to this one. QUOTE ME
just see your life, you are able to put this much allegations on her without even knowing her, may this be the fate of your sisters
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2019
mokane28:
Oga i have read just few of your replies and noted how you're attacking everyone against the woman and supporting the woman, it's like you're the one that got the widow pregnant and want to marry her, less than two years of her husband's death is too short for her to get pregnant for someone abeg, that's the truth and it's bitter to you, if she really loved the late husband dearly, it's still too too early to even be in a serious relationship with another man talkless of being pregnant and planning marriage, jeez, let me not classify her as heartless but let me say she didn't love the late husband and if she loved him the love was so shallow
attack because I defended her abi? continue frustrating people's children because they married into your family, it will befall your sisters soon
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2019
revolt:
my mum lost my dad at a tender age of 41. She raised four kids on her own. At some point we asked her to atleast go and date one of the numerous men that were coming for her. She warned us never to discuss that nonsense again. My mother knew what marriage is. Loyal woman.
everyone is not your mum, I wonder how many dick she ducked during those years, Hippocrates
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Usanga35:
D time frame is too short for her to get pregnant for another nigga.....i sense foul play pertaining to her husband's death
too short abi? cause it takes forever to get pregnant
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Theboss100:
Is Like Op Is The One Responsible For The Pregn.... And Wants To Continue 4rm Where Her Late Husband Stopped. That Op Cannot Fool Me, I Am Not A Baby.
you are not a baby, you are an adult with fish brain
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Carlmax:

Listen, even though I view myself as Liberal, I am really not in support of this. Barely 1 year after the death of her husband, she was already having unprotected sex with another man. She had stopped loving her husband long before he died.
wow! you sounds so sure, my only prayer for you,may it happen to your sisters so you can tell her to mourn for 10years
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Who told you the late husband left her any wealth? The OP stated he died in a commercial vehicle while travelling to Lagos. He didn't die in a plane crash, he didn't die in his personal car yet you naturally assumed he had some wealth the wife was after. Who told you she wasn't richer than the late husband?
They are only against her because they want her to mourn forever. Since their brother died, didnt any of his sister and brothers give birth, or get married , or build new houses? Afterall is blood not thicker than water? Why didn't they stop living their own lives?
you killed it
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Reelmii:
op, are u sure u are not the new husband

this one wey u carry the matter for head like gala

why are u crying more than the bereaved?

if u were the late man,, how would u feel if this is happening
so I'm the new husband cause I spoke against this barbaric act? why are you trying to tell the bereaved how long she should mourn? if I were the late husband you say, did we sign any contract stating how many years a party should mourn?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2019
srclark:
Bros some action we take might be right but the way we go about it can make you totally wrong .It is not a bad thing if she is dating the new man codedly but getting pregnant so soon is a no no for me (3 months for that matter) a little patience would have made everything okay now she wants to complicate her life cause of rush rush
a little patience because she is trying to please who? what if the pregnancy is not planned? she should abort the child because of her late husband?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Pattypatt:
Getting pregnant within 18months is too early. Hian.
you can mourn your late husband for eternity, that is your headache, don't force it on others. who gave you the right to determine when is too early or too late for someone to mourn? mtcheeew
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
apokan200:
This shit isn’t up to 18 months self because 18-3 months of pregnancy=15 months.imagine the time he might be fucking this so called man who she wanna marry now..this woman is a bitch and a betrayal,she is fucking the dude even before her husband died
see how pained you are, when you die, keep your spirit behind to fight for your wife's kpekus.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Apination:
Very bold and foolish step on her part. No one is saying she shouldn't have moved on but getting pregnant so soon does not tell good of her at all, it's not a case of love now, it's a matter of common sense and dignity. Who would take her side if the family accuses her of conspiring with her lover to kill their son? undecided
so soon? so 15months is so soon? just tell her to mourn forever na
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by srclark: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
a little patience because she is trying to please who? what if the pregnancy is not planned? she should abort the child because of her late husband?
i have not said she should abort the pregnancy .She is rushing too much which might hurt her in the long-run ,at these stage she is unbalanced in her reasoning the new man might just even be taking advantage of her and her situation.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Thinkfree:
He/She is very normal, will you be happy see your mother get fohked/married after 18 months of fathers death.
my mum is free to fvck anybody after the death of my dad, they didn't sign faithfulness after death. I pray your sisters loose their husbands to death and mourn for 10years
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
SocialJustice:
Men are known dogs but that's not to say there aren't guys who would hold off for years even if they start fucking not to the extent of getting another lady pregnant and wanting to remarry in less than 2 years. The behaviour of the lady was completely wrong, even if she started having sex, why get pregnant so early? I believe she was already seeing her new f.mate before her husband passed on.
and there are women who will hold on for years also, does that mean everybody must do same? use your head joor
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by srclark: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
She is rushing too much which might hurt her in the long-run ,at these stage she is unbalanced in her reasoning the new man might just even be taking advantage of her and her situation.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2019
srclark:
She is rushing too much which might hurt her in the long-run ,at these stage she is unbalanced in her reasoning the new man might just even be taking advantage of her and her situation.
unbacanced in her reasoning after one year? o my God! what's the assurance that she won't be taken advantage of 10years later? even some young girls are being scared so what does the death of her husband have to do with it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.