Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50664 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by nuelyoyo(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians are really sentimental, they are castigating the lady for wanting to move on, some are saying maybe she didn't love her late husband. Nobody knows how the lady fared in the marriage with her late husband to have prompted this decision of hers. People shouldn't be judging what they don't have full information about.

23 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kazyhm(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:

Had she been the dead one, you would probably be the one looking for another wife for him in 6months, but Here you are questioning 'loyalty'.

You are only loyal to a living partner, leave this ideals of toxic patriarchy behind and stop with the damned double standards, heck!

You wait until we have the reversed of this case,, until then comment as if there can't be a reverse scenario.....this will relieve you the burden of being bias

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Oyindidi(f): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Marriage is till death do us part. If a partner is gone the other partner is free to re-marry. It all depends on the individual that is involved.

Men even sleep with their girlfriends on the day their wives pass on.... I went to a burial in Okrika some years ago and I couldn't stop crying as the husband was with his girlfriends, he doesn't look like a widower and he didn't allow her children to mourn. I was heartbroken but no one condemned his act. If it were to be a woman the earth will stand still.

Op please stand by this woman, she is going through a lot right now

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Oyindidi(f): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Nigerians are really sentimental, they are castigating the lady for wanting to move on, some are saying maybe she didn't love her late husband. Nobody knows how the lady fared in the marriage with her late husband to have prompted this decision of hers. People shouldn't be judging what they don't have full information about.
After all Pastor Kumuyi re-marry after a year. Another Pastor married his member 10 months after the wife passed on

23 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mimimile93: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The way you killed your girlfriend? Not everyone is a psycho like you.

Any evidence to back this up?

@Ryan03, I wasn't talking about grief. I was talking about giving yourself a break before going into a new ride.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by mimimile93: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
After all Pastor Kumuyi re-marry after a year. Amother Pastor married his member 10 months after the wife passed on
been ages.. how far?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Truthsbitter: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2019
She is already pregnant!
na wa ooo....if na me I no go hold her not to get married. But it is obvious she didn't love her husband .

5 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

I never said or support her in-law dictating how she live her life after what.........

However, you're covering up some very vital info.....how many kids has she with her late husband ?

She is a working class........what the hurry for dicck just few months after her husband demise ?

The husband died as a result of an accident........instantly or he made it to the hospital ?

What's her relationship with the new man when her husband was alive...?

For how long was she married to the late husband ?...etc

Nevertheless, a virtuous women as we're all made to believed are attached to their spouse even when he is no more......examples everywhere.
She have a son for her late husband, yes he died at the spot. I Dont know how you want me to have answers to the remaining questions. A virtuous woman you say, truely, we are victims of our belief (your signature)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kazyhm(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
She have a son for her late husband, yes he died at the spot. I Dont know how you want me to have answers to the remaining questions. A virtuous woman you say, truely, we are victims of our belief (your signature)

My signature has so much to do with my belief and orientation........... That why I could asked all the afore questions as she is a victim of what she does or doesn't believe.......why don't she work hard and give that handsome, brilliant and smart innocent boy a good life instead of moaning in ecstasy every night underneath a strange man ?

He died on the spot meaning no debt incurred as a result for hospital bill rather than the burial arrangement

Moreover, you didn't mentioned that the in-laws were dragging properties with her rather they are hugging her to stay and take care of the boy as oppose to her preference for sweet dicck

Perhaps she need a companion for the boy by subject him to complication of competing half brothers and sisters.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
Just 18 months after the death of her 'beloved' husband, she wants another dicck..

Women summarised!!
They can't do without dîck..
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by StPete: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
There is on fixed time to mourn for someone you love, every one griefs differently. I Dont see anything wrong in it, marriage vows says till death do them part, why then do you think you have a say over the woman after the death of your kinsman? Do you realise you have no formal relationship with her after the death of your brother? Was there any signed contract as to how many years one party is to mourn incase one dies? Put sentiments aside, open your mind, you will find the truth

You are reacting this way because you are closer to the said lady than the husband. Put yourself in perspective, how would you feel if you’re aware that your wife gets pregnant barely a year after your demise. Be open-minded, they aren’t boyfriend or girlfriend but MARREID couples. The feeling should be deeper and one year is too small a time to start fvcking another dick

4 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by StPete: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Marriage is till death do us part. If a partner is gone the other partner is free to re-marry. It all depends on the individual that is involved.

Men even sleep with their girlfriends on the day their wives pass on.... I went to a burial in Okrika some years ago and I couldn't stop crying as the husband was with his girlfriends, he doesn't look like a widower and he didn't allow her children to mourn. [s]I was heartbroken but no one condemned his act.[/s] If it were to be a woman the earth will stand still.

Op please stand by this woman, she is going through a lot right now

The fact that you were heartbroken and a couple of others too like you would be shows that he’s already condemned but he obviously didn’t care. If the family of the said lady were well to do, he wouldn’t dare it cos he’d be rubbished before the very eyes of the girls he brought. He also possibly didn’t love the woman in question. Couples in love would dare not show such disrespect in plenty several years after the demise of their spouse

5 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss. A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother? I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on. I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman
The cheating not today. She must have started extramarital affairs when the husband was alive. Stop fighting for her, had it been this guy threw her out when he was alive, same u will be rantings.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by PrinceKevin01: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Hnmm
I'm interested in this very drama

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by hisexcellency34: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Rubbish. Let her marry and move on with her life. Did she kill the dude.?

9 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Sehajero: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2019
J

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by CyberWolf: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Had same scenario in my family, my uncle, an only son who got married to this pretty lady. After a year+, he died in accident without a child.

Even though my family were so devastated, we told the widow wife that now that her husband(our son) is dead, she has the right to remarry anytime she wants. She can stay as long as she wants and if she decides to move on tomorrow, it’s all left to her.

This woman ended staying in her late husband’s house for 2 years before she moved back to her family’s house and remarried. It’s been 8 years now since she remarried but the remarkable thing is that she still visits the aged mother of her late former husband (my uncle) up till today and makes sure she doesn’t lack anything, sometimes she visits with her present husband.

So to me, this woman has the right to remarry anytime she wants. Her marriage ended when the husband died.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by BlackPantherxXx: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
Do you know what love is?if you love a person,moving on won't be that easy!
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...

Love is not that easy to move on from.

I hate to break this to you bro....

You just gave yourself unnecessary KONGI for 6 good years shocked shocked ,

as soon as your back was turned, she started banging another guy.

I have learnt to not sacrifice myself in romantic relationships. Most partners are super selfish.

Who said she wasn't even cheating while she was around?

PS - @ the topic.... approx 2 years is reasonable, for BOTH SEXES.

Anything less, sorry you had no emotional connection to your spouse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by texazzpete(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerian men are terrible Sha.

Look at clowns using this to extrapolate how much love she had for him.
Marriage vows say "till death do us part". Does anyone vow to remain married after death?

When oshiomhole married shortly after his wife died, we didn't see you crusty negroes come out to complain. It's only when it's a woman that this thinly veiled misogyny comes out.

The worst of all is, there's a lunatic on the first page that says he isn't going to leave any money to his wife in his will because he's afraid she can find happiness after he dies cheesy

Pathetic

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by drey076(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2019
If it was to be the other way round, people will not crucify the husband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by idonhammer: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Don't mind the fool,how are we even sure she is not the one that killed her husband. Heartless woman!

kazyhm:

What are you reversing for.........
This is a peculiar case......... You said she is three months pregnant............18 - 3 - the number of months she has known the impregnator =.......is that how easy it is to found love again ?

Does she appear as a loyal wife to her late husband to you ?...... Besides, you didn't tell us how many kids she had with the late husband
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2019
the family have indeed move on but their only hope on their lost child is still with her

your colleague is an evil and devil in human form. in fact if the guy family are pain in the butt they would have been concluding she killed their son and I'm sure if she has the means to get rid of that pregnancy she would have without no delay

why carry another man's property to another man. what happened to giving birth to that child nurse the child for at least a year then you can be releasing the child to stay with the dad family

let her give birth to the child and release the child to her husband family and see how they will see her as nonexistent object
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Legalese(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
This is a very silly misogynistic mindset. Who are you to say that the rules of moving on applies only to the men. Remove the log in your eyes bro.
Davash222:

Let the woman die first, then you can bring this question.

We now see why most husbands don’t Will their properties to their wives. The wife will now come and bring a wretched, broke man to come and be enjoying the man’s wealth while his family got nothing.

Men, wise up. These hoes ain’t loyal!!

13 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by martineverest(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
and so?...what about men that impregnate women just days after wife's death?

7 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by seunmohmoh(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
An educative post. Time to observe

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Olorunnim: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
The said husband died in a car crash. Let me put this question to you, how long should it take for one (man/ woman) to get over a loved one? kindly state if this rule is for women only. PS she's my colleague and way older than me, her husband to be works at board of I.revenue
Which states board of revenue.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by chloride6: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:

Let the woman die first, then you can bring this question.

We now see why most husbands don’t Will their properties to their wives. The wife will now come and bring a wretched, broke man to come and be enjoying the man’s wealth while his family got nothing.

Men, wise up. These hoes ain’t loyal!!

Men ......

You sef look at what you just typed..

Does it make sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
We know you are the man that want to marry the widow...

But, continue...

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians...It's really her life...in as much as she was faithful to him while he was alive and did all a wife should do, and in as much as the former husband is late...It's only proper she gets married again..And besides she's pregnant, and am guessing she didn't impregnate herself...someone is responsible for it, she's old enough to make her choices, and if that's what she's decided to Do, she should be supported by all concerned.
She has no obligation to the late husband's family except she has kids for them. Make them free am abeg. It's not easy to find love in this crazy world, if they love her they should support her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.