Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50661 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Theboss100(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Lol, you have to come up with a better point as to why she shouldn't get married/why you think the mans family have a say as to when she gets married after their sons death other than me being the "new lucky guy". Like i typed earlier, put sentiments aside
Oga Ure The New Guy. U Wicked Sha. Infact Ure A Suspect. I Suspect Both Of U To Kw What Really Happened To The Late Husband. Sentiment Apart, The gods Told Me U Av Been Fvcking Her Even When Her Husband Is Alive. I Dare U To Prove Me Wrong

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Skmoda(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
Dogs are loyal when it comes to sex? Please stick to the point. I never said anything about dogs loyalty to man.
Don't ever use dogs whether sex or being loyal so better face the fact you are talking about than tagging dogs in your opinion.... grin
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by sojayy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s][/s]
Davash222:
Just 18 months after the death of her 'beloved' husband, she wa[s][/s]nts another dicck..

Women summarised!!

She had another dick !
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by SocialJustice: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Skmoda:

Don't ever use dogs whether sex or being loyal so better face the fact you are talking about than tagging dogs in your opinion.... grin
You made no sense.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm sure calling men dogs hit a nerve with you because that's what you do-keeping multiple sex partners and lying to each one that you love and care.

Tomorrow is Sunday, go and ask for forgiveness and change.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by exporttraining: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by othenok(f): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sadly our people love pretentiousness. They would have preferred the lady to sleep around, commit plenty abortions and still pretend to be grieving.
This is why I tell anyone that cares to listen not to trust our people. Whatever is weighing you down, best keep it to yourself cos an average Naija person would prefer you in sorrow than when you are happy.
Anyway OP, Congrats to the lady in question. I love her courage and sincerity. Death has done them part, so she should dust herself up and live again.

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
Do you know what love is?if you love a person,moving on won't be that easy!
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
Love is not that easy to move on from.
But immediately a wife dies a widower is to marry as soon as possible because he can't cope. the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Let Her Go

I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss.

A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother?

I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on.

I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman.

If you listen to people too much, you will just commit suicide.
As far as she is not the one that killed the husband, they should leave her alone.
Someone who just lost someone is very vulnerable. In fact it is at that point you know your friends. Let's assume at these vulnerable point, her in-laws were not dropping by to visit her. Then a long forgotten male friend started checking on her. Helping with the mechanics, school runs, getting a carpenter etc
Ofcourse , she will likely fall for the guy. This is not about any dick at all.
It is just realising that someone cares for you.
And about those that waited 7 years, do not be deceived, it may not be because they love their husbands or that they were virtuous, it mat just be that they didn't meet any reasonable person.
Would they prefer she mourn till internity? Or become depressed? . biko make una leave am. It maybe fast but it has happened.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by missunknown: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
My mum died 2 years ago and everyone is already asking me to find someone for my dad (he can remarry if he so wishes afterall i am married and our last is an Undergrad) however, if it were the other way I'm sure they'll want my mum to stay mourning forever. Please madam move, it is till death do u part. People saying only few months she wants prick like if the hubby killed horniness or left his prick for her to use.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
revolt:
my mum lost my dad at a tender age of 4. She raised four kids on her own. At some point we asked her to atleast go and date one of the numerous men that were coming for her. She warned us never to discuss that nonsense again. My mother knew what marriage is. Loyal woman.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Medunah: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jfyzee:

@OP you are feeling pity for the said lady because the man involve is not your uncle or related to you in anyway. Assuming the man is your uncle, will you con dole this lady attitude towards him..?

Just a year and six months she's already pregnant for another man. Who does that by the way..? The in-laws have the right to act the way they are acting now.. unless you want to tell us the baby she's carrying is yours the reason you're defending her.

Kindly put sentiment and feelings aside and tell her she did wrong with her action. Her action is questionable already as to the death of her husband. Both she and her impregnator should be seriously questioned.

What a woman indeed
What smelling rights do they have pls?? He is dead! and no amount of grief will bring him back. Let her move on with her life .

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by djon78(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Useku:
For her to be three months pregnant for the new guy means she's been seeing the guy from at least three months before.. just nine months after the late husband death. Abegi no man should kill himself cuz of any body just do your best and ........

You can say that again.
It's really stupidity to kill yourself over anybody, not worth it at all. That's why I laugh at those breaking there head over another human. Greatly stupid.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
yes.because na widower work for em money na.its not rocket science,jeez undecided
Women often kill their spouses to take his resources all to herself and Bleep who she wants
What of men that its their wife that put food on the table. Please be reasonable and stop using both sides of your mouth to talk.
In this case, will u agree the man killed his wife to marry who he wants?
Psew
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

I never said or support her in-law dictating how she live her life after what.........

However, you're covering up some very vital info.....how many kids has she with her late husband ?

She is a working class........what the hurry for dicck just few months after her husband demise ?

The husband died as a result of an accident........instantly or he made it to the hospital ?

What's her relationship with the new man when her husband was alive...?

For how long was she married to the late husband ?...etc

Nevertheless, a virtuous women as we're all made to believed are attached to their spouse even when he is no more......examples everywhere.

The so called examples are mostly scared of the stigma attached by 'men like you ' thats why most of them chose to live in misery rather than be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Olorosomic(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
She's very stupid....what about the culture n tradition of our fathers,so she can't mourn her late husband for 3 years..just after 18 months she must hv hand in the husband's death.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

3 years minimum

Is this applicable to men as well?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ugosample(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:

Let the woman die first, then you can bring this question.

We now see why most husbands don’t Will their properties to their wives. The wife will now come and bring a wretched, broke man to come and be enjoying the man’s wealth while his family got nothing.

Men, wise up. These hoes ain’t loyal!!

this is a silly comment to make

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by osomegbe(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
People grief differently. Because mrs A griefed for 10years doesn't mean mrs B must grief for same number of years. Why exactly do we monitor how long people grief? Are we happy seeing them in that state? I thought relatives and friends are to comfort them and help them move on?
Thanks my brother. They speak because it was not them or their sister. I lost my wife and I am only mourning her 3 months. After that my search for a new wife has began. Should I get old before you know I love my wife or start sleeping around. When you're not involved, you'll want to cast stones. Evil men in our society.
When she waits for 7 years when will now marry her with her status and age. If she had a child for the first husband, then she could try to see how she locate from the man's property and let the house out if not, let the man's family have the property and move on with the new man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by osomegbe(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

You said she is pregnant not sleeping around....

How long do you get over people you love ?
3 months is enough

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by osomegbe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

I hate to break this to you bro....

You just gave yourself unnecessary KONGI for 6 good years shocked shocked ,

as soon as your back was turned, she started banging another guy.

I have learnt to not sacrifice myself in romantic relationships. Most partners are super selfish.

Who said she wasn't even cheating while she was around?

PS - @ the topic.... approx 2 years is reasonable, for BOTH SEXES.

Anything less, sorry you had no emotional connection to your spouse

You spoke naturedly but the agreement is till death do us apart. Secondly, Males and females are different people in society. Their biological clock is counting. Don't let them start going to mountains to pray after waiting long when they could have gotten married earlier. Age for men is also a factor. You lost your wife at 38, you're working and you know you'll retire at 60. Waiting 2 years takes your age to 40, other things being equal, children will start coming at 41. The first child will be 19 when you retire. Probably in the university. You'll now be running at that age with the others and your pension salary. If you're not there you're not there. Unless you sleep around and decide to fine solace in prostitute or girlfriends. If you're not, bros get married immediately.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Phenomenal16(f): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

My signature has so much to do with my belief and orientation........... That why I could asked all the afore questions as she is a victim of what she does or doesn't believe.......why don't she work hard and give that handsome, brilliant and smart innocent boy a good life instead of moaning in ecstasy every night underneath a strange man ?

He died on the spot meaning no debt incurred as a result for hospital bill rather than the burial arrangement

Moreover, you didn't mentioned that the in-laws were dragging properties with her rather they are hugging her to stay and take care of the boy as oppose to her preference for sweet dicck

Perhaps she need a companion for the boy by subject him to complication of competing half brothers and sisters.......

. ... She can choose to remarry anytime she wants....
If its a man it will be normal
Y all this sentiments against a lady.... Whether she marries now or later.... Guy she will still remarry it doesn't make any sense... D earlier for her d berra
Everyone have their grieve pattern n duration

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by ACE1010: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
And you are using yourself as a yardstick for others? All these holier than thou, people dey when nor marry again after the death of their wife and they didnt set rules for other na ordinary 19months you dey make mouth

So what's the nagging about??
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Another form of oppression against women. The guy don kpoof na. How many years will a woman wait again?

Assuming it's the man that lost his wife. Will he have to wait for even six months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by pek(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Even WF Kumuyi remarried three months just after is wife passed on and no one complained
*his*
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Babaken(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Op i beg no vex na you giv am belle bcuz i no under-stand you.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Babaken(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

What are you reversing for.........
This is a peculiar case......... You said she is three months pregnant............18 - 3 - the number of months she has known the impregnator =.......is that how easy it is to found love again ?

Does she appear as a loyal wife to her late husband to you ?...... Besides, you didn't tell us how many kids she had with the late husband
Op you are a suspect in this case the way you are defending her is like there is something you are not telling us you even know the pregnancy is 3 months for you and her to open up that is 3 months that means is more than that.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Babaken(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
theButterfly:
Many people take longer than that to move on if they so much loved their spouse. I've a friend in Nigeria whose mother refused to re-marry after the loss of her husband years ago and single-handely raised all 5 of her kids. I was watching Dr. Phil some weeks ago and this man who lost his wife 7 years ago is just starting to date again.

That said, people are different and grief differently. This lady shouldn't be faulted for wanting to re-marry now if she chooses. She already moved on months ago when she started dating the new man, lol. To be fair, if she were a man, people around him would be urging him to move on and find another wife asap.

I mourn my girlfriend for one year plus when she died 2012 we were together for 3yrs.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
missunknown:
My mum died 2 years ago and everyone is already asking me to find someone for my dad (he can remarry if he so wishes afterall i am married and our last is an Undergrad) however, if it were the other way I'm sure they'll want my mum to stay mourning forever. Please madam move, it is till death do u part. People saying only few months she wants prick like if the hubby killed horniness or left his prick for her to use.

its the hypocrisy in the society

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
I think the man was not a good husband to her, reason why she moved on quickly.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by andycom(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...

you're high simple

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by chiomzy86(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Let Her Go

I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss.

A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother?

I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on.

I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by BiiDii(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz1:
Very stupid of you, did she also wait
till 2014 to date another over there. Love is a scam that when you invest too emotion in it you get trapped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.