Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (14568 Views)

Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
naijalander:
Oponu, Igbo guy trying to tell Yoruba guy about home training. You are a waste of data.

I now agree and strongly hold the view that half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

8 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The lies of gowon even till tomorrow will hunt him. Forget media shops and pictures because even till this day Gowon has vehemently refused to own up to truth. He can't speak let alone react because he is afraid of the truth.

Anyday Gowon decides to speak the truth will he get salvation.

Fulani herdsmen pervading benue, why has he refused to own up that he was pact to such agreement.

Leave your pictures.

I know you guys have sub-optimal level of thinking but I will try to give you redemption. Ojukwu was the liar who was trying to makes sure he defame Awolowo coz he knew his people can believe anything.

Attached is the picture when gowon release Awolowo. And if you deny again I will give you the reference to what transpired that day.

The Igbos tried getting what they cannot get in a civil way with the gun and they are dealt with. You guys are the genesis of Nigeria problem coz of the useless coup you carried out on the leaders of the other regions.

Azikwe and the Igbos formed government with the northerners at the expense of the south and you still came here to say the Yorubas are the betrayers? Such a depravity!
I have a video where Biafra is surrending to Gowon, I literally decipher from the discussion between Gowon and Effiong that Ojukwu knew the war will be genocide but he does not care about the death of the Igbos.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Where are the facts you have raised here outside of your usual right wing Biafra propaganda of blaming Yoruba people for even failing an exm you did not read for ?

Osagyefo98:

I now agree and strongly hold the view that half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okay then. Not the couples I’ve seen

Ikenna0b:

It was NOT difficult for my parents to marry. Nor was it difficult for my cousin to marry his Anglican wife nor have I had any problem with parents of any of the Igbo women that I date that were Anglican. Only your delusion tells you it's difficult. Our reality does not correspond to your delusion.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
And they will still deny it wasn't an Igbo coup even though those who benefited the most from the coup were either Igbo or Igbo speaking.

Their golden boy Zik just happened to be on "extended" vacation when it happened.

Awon ole!

YorubaHero12:

I know you guys have sub-optimal level of thinking but I will try to give you redemption. Ojukwu was the liar who was trying to makes sure he defame Awolowo coz he knew his people can believe anything.

Attached is the picture when gowon release Awolowo. And if you deny again I will give you the reference to what transpired that day.

The Igbos tried getting what they cannot get in a civil way with the gun and they are dealt with. You guys are the genesis of Nigeria problem coz of the useless coup you carried out on the leaders of the other regions.

Azikwe and the Igbos formed government with the northerners at the expense of the south and you still came here to say the Yorubas are the betrayers? Such a depravity!
I have a video where Biafra is surrending to Gowon, I literally decipher from the discussion between Gowon and Effiong that Ojukwu knew the war will be genocide but he does not care about the death of the Igbos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
And your people have 0 inch of religious tolerance. Christian fnanticism is your middle name.

Ikenna0b:

It was NOT difficult for my parents to marry. Nor was it difficult for my cousin to marry his Anglican wife nor have I had any problem with parents of any of the Igbo women that I date that were Anglican. Only your delusion tells you it's difficult. Our reality does not correspond to your delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ikenna0b: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
You keep swearing like someone bereft of intellectual heft. People have been living with Igbos for decades now and understand who you people are.
Dominate, dominate, dominate. Always making noise. Yoruba are not your mates in any way and have never been. Look in the US. Which Igbo man has reached the heights in the finance world of Ogunlesi or Yeitlin or US government of Adewale Wally? British Govt has Yoruba ministers. We won’t hear word when one Igbo manages to get somewhere.

I'll continue swearing as I find you demons despicable. #spits on the floor

Even in history your illogical nonsense defeats you. The biggest Igbo kingdom aka NRI, which is even older than the shit you lots come from, is till the very fucking day labeled as one of the most Democratic groups in Africa prior to colonization. NOT ONE time did they attempt to colonize or dominate the neighboring communities or even tribes among them. Nri kingdom expanded literally without any violence towards those around them but rather voluntary. The same can't be said about you Afonjas. You lots invaded, murdered and killed eachother and minorities among una to expand yourselves. Your entire federation or kingdom or whatever nonsense una call it expand through violence and domineering acts. You literally almost slaughtering yourselves until your Obas wrote the British to come and colonize una out of fear of una killing yourselves to pure extinction.
Boy sit your ass down. How many times have Igbos been mayor's and councilman not just in US but equally UK, Poland, Russia, hell shit yesterday I read of apast Liberian president that was of an Igbo descendants. The only time Igbos ever applaud an igbo reaching a leadership outside of their land is when they make history as the first ever blacks to do it in whatever area they located in. For you Afonja just becoming mere president of a foundation or even a fucking photographer self is circulated around the entire web by you lots like they did some magical feat.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Bofoy4(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Igbo's are criminals arrogant and rogues, here in uyo there are fraudsters and thiefs

They hate other tribes with passion

They see others as war saboteurs
In Thiers place they hardly sells land to foreigners

We calabar people are always very careful of them,

Anambra men do marry our sisters and use them for money rituals

MBOK mbio calabar to us the Yoruba and Hausa's are better cos there are humble peaceful and sincere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Baba we don hear. Na only una dey.

Igbos are the richest, smartest, most intelligent people in the world. We've heard, goan sleep. Nobody is competing with you. Goan sleep.

Ikenna0b:

Even in history your illogical nonsense defeats you. The biggest Igbo kingdom aka NRI, which is even older than the shit you lots come from, is till the very fucking day labeled as one of the most Democratic groups in Africa prior to colonization. NOT ONE time did they attempt to colonize or dominate the neighboring communities or even tribes among them. Nri kingdom expanded literally without any violence towards those around them but rather voluntary. The same can't be said about you Afonjas. You lots invaded, murdered and killed eachother and minorities among una to expand yourselves. Your entire federation or kingdom or whatever nonsense una call it expand through violence and domineering acts. You literally almost slaughtering yourselves until your Obas wrote the British to come and colonize una out of fear of una killing yourselves to pure extinction.
Boy sit your ass down. How many times have Igbos been mayor's and councilman not just in US but equally UK, Poland, Russia, hell shit yesterday I read of apast Liberian president that was of an Igbo descendants. The only time Igbos ever applaud an igbo reaching a leadership outside of their land is when they make history as the first ever blacks to do it in whatever area they located in. For you Afonja just becoming mere president of a foundation or even a fucking photographer self is circulated around the entire web by you lots like they did some magical feat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by duncun: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Where is the lie in facts?

duncun:
Never allow anyone to write your history...Never!!

Yorubas concocted so many lies against igbo's through her dominated media that breeded the hate we witness today.
Internet and social media is the best thing to come to igbos in this generation. It's like God's judgement on man.

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ikenna0b: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
naijalander:
And your people have 0 inch of religious tolerance. Christian fnanticism is your middle name.

I don't recall a time when Igbo Catholics complained about Igbo Anglicans getting leadership position. I don't recall anytime Igbo Catholics cried to a president to focus on giving just igbo Catholics lead position. I can't say the same for you Afonja. First go cry on Muric page on them fighting for Yoruba Muslim and asking Buhari to appoint more Yoruba Muslim instead of decieving yourselves of a so called Catholics/Anglican conflict with no bearing to back una nonsense up. Swerve nigga

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ojukwu did not go to war for you, he went to war for Niger Delta oil, stop deceiving yourselves.

duncun:

Yorubas concocted so many lies against igbo's through her dominated media that breeded the hate we witness today.
Internet and social media is the best thing to come to igbos in this generation. It's like God's judgement on man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
How many Igbo Muslims do you know today ?

Ikenna0b:

I don't recall a time when Igbo Catholics complained about Igbo Anglicans getting leadership position. I don't recall anytime Igbo Catholics cried to a president to focus on giving just igbo Catholics lead position. I can't say the same for you Afonja. First go cry on Muric page on them fighting for Yoruba Muslim and asking Buhari to appoint more Yoruba Muslim instead of decieving yourselves of a so called Catholics/Anglican conflict with no bearing to back una nonsense up. Swerve nigga

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
That’s why you people have zero respect for your culture and elders. Yoruba were like Europe. You do know that about the same time we were fighting those wars, Europe was as well. Civilization had a time where conquest was the norm.
That’s why fight Dey sweet una because you never fought in your history. And why we are so cautious about war now because we have seen it, not some cowardice as you people think.
Has Europe fought a war since the 1900s? Yes, twice. They nearly destroyed the whole of Europe until the US and Russia stepped in.
I’m signing off here.
Btw, demons is metaphorically used because our men break hearts in Nigeria as they are the most sought after by all tribes and ethnic groups.
Not because we are really demons smiley. Learn to agree and disagree without taking the humanity out.
Our land is poo but half your tribe is in Lagos constricting the place and causing overcrowding smiley
You guys have always been greedy. Zik was greedy to try to keep both East and West premierships for his tribe. You know it yourselves. Try to work on that individually and collectively.
Bye

Ikenna0b:

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
duncun:

Internet actually exposed the sub-optimal brain of the Igbos, coz without internet we wouldn’t know the Igbos are still archaic in thinking, savages, propagandists, and professional distorters of history.

I’ve dealt with one of you that lied that Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison in the 3rd page, A lot of people always believed that before but the Internet busted your lies and people see your ancestors for who they really are.

Hence thanks to the internet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Height of lie

You released a man and walk him home even to his bed.

Abeg next.

Lagos-Ibadan express newspaper is dead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
naijalander:
Where are the facts you have raised here outside of your usual right wing Biafra propaganda of blaming Yoruba people for even failing an exm you did not read for ?

Next

8 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Height of lie

You released a man and walk him home even to his bed.

Abeg next.

Lagos-Ibadan express newspaper is dead.

Thank you for not countering the fact. You’ve submitted to the fact that Gowon released Awolowo. I will be easy on you henceforth.

Next time carry out research before engaging sane minds like the Yorubas in an argument coz we have the intellectual strength to conquer your inferior brains.

Gracias!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril, I work for a health care provider here in the US, in an administrative capacity with lots of Nigerians employed under my agency... my experience with Yoruba staffs (especially when they find out that their boss is an Igbo) has been nothing short of profoundly shocking and disappointing(one of my staffs who didn't know I understood Yoruba made very disparaging observations about me when she found out that I was Igbo, to another staff who was Yoruba during one of their incessant gossip sessions on break period, the witch didn't know I understood Yoruba, her aSS got fired before the next pay day) ... let me just say those people are the most facetious set of human beings you will ever meet, extremely crude, they are ready to sell out their fellow Nigerian who isn't from their tribe to a complete stranger and then have the audacity to laugh with you in your face... I knew it was official when one of my staffs from Edo state confirmed that they were snakes... I'll just leave it at that.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by duncun: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
BaaleOko:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril, I work for a health care provider here in the US, in an administrative capacity with lots of Nigerians employed under my agency... my experience with Yoruba staffs (especially when they find out that their boss is an Igbo) has been nothing short of profoundly shocking and disappointing... let me just say those people are the most facetious set of human beings you will ever meet, extremely crude, they are ready to sell out their fellow Nigerian who isn't from their tribe to a complete stranger and then have the audacity to laugh with you in your face... I knew it was official when one of my staffs from Edo state confirmed that they were snakes... I'll just leave it at that.

Good one. Can you in all authority tell us the percentage of Yorubas or Igbos in your organization?

The Igbos are savages who always envy a fellow man, even their own. The Yorubas have learnt to put the Igbos in their place and I’m happy the liberal ones among us are starting to see the devil in the Igbos for what they truly are.

For your info, I’m also in the states tho in a different industry. So I know everything about the demographics and behavior of the Igbos in diaspora.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by gidgiddy: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Guestlander:

Use your brain, Zik as always aligned with the North to make his own people vulnerable. What ibos could have gotten with the stroke of a pen they later tried to get with a gun.

The above is not what I'm talking about. There is this narrative that Zik opposed a secession clause in the constitution and that's why it was never entered the constitution

My simple question to people who share notion this is simple. How is it possible that one man, Zik, managed to stop something everybody else wanted, from becoming law?

Zik had only one vote. How did one vote become more important than the vote of the majority? That is not possible

Zik may have been against secession clause, be he is not the reason it never became law

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Thank you for not countering the fact. You’ve submitted to the fact that Gowon released Awolowo. I will be easy on you henceforth.

Next time carry out research before engaging sane minds like the Yorubas in an argument coz we have the intellectual strength to conquer your inferior brains.

Gracias!

Have you not heard of Statement been laughable and allow to waste in dustbin of history instead of empowering such lies.

That's exactly what I did.

There is no need countering lies that will lead to another and to another and at the end exposing itself to another disgrace.

So I spared you of that shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
duncun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8JjQQ-fq8Y

This video sums up all the lies,hate and gang up against the igbo's. I'll recommend everyone to save this priceless clip

Try to show that to your fellow Igbos without discerning minds and they will believe the crap the defeated Ojukwu is saying.

The Yorubas are above emotional outbursts and we don’t believe in tales without evidence.

The late Ikemba died an unfulfilled man, he even tried contesting for the presidency position of a country he sought to break out from, this to me is a great disservice to the Biafran cause.

It shows Ojukwu has no ideology, he’s just an egocentric individual that care not about his own people suffering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
BaaleOko:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril, I work for a health care provider here in the US, in an administrative capacity with lots of Nigerians employed under my agency... my experience with Yoruba staffs (especially when they find out that their boss is an Igbo) has been nothing short of profoundly shocking and disappointing(one of my staffs who didn't know I understood Yoruba made very disparaging observations about me when she found out that I was Igbo, to another staff who was Yoruba during one of their incessant gossip sessions on break period, the witch didn't know I understood Yoruba, her aSS got fired before the next pay day) ... let me just say those people are the most facetious set of human beings you will ever meet, extremely crude, they are ready to sell out their fellow Nigerian who isn't from their tribe to a complete stranger and then have the audacity to laugh with you in your face... I knew it was official when one of my staffs from Edo state confirmed that they were snakes... I'll just leave it at that.

Nothing but the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Good one. Can you in all authority tell us the percentage of Yorubas or Igbos in your organization?

The Igbos are savages who always envy a fellow man, even their own. The Yorubas have learnt to put the Igbos in their place and I’m happy the liberal ones among us are starting to see the devil in the Igbos for what they truly are.

For your info, I’m also in the states tho in a different industry. So I know everything about the demographics and behavior of the Igbos in diaspora.

Story, let your diaspora release adeyinka grandson first.

Lies upon lies all day.

8 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by googi: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Regurgitate the same lies and propaganda all you want. You need to stop crying about Azikiwe as Leader in the West. Tolerance for others is not an invitation to rule and enslave more civilized people than you.

Stop crying about Yoruba where Azikiwe and many successful Igbo feel more comfortable than within Igbo community. Zik was born in Zugeru in the North, Ojukwu was born in the North, yet none of them ever aspires to become village chief there.

Lagos is within reach is not your dream but your nightmare.

The same Ojukwu your hero, recalled Zik back home after Zik realized his folly for supporting Biafra. Zik cried out:

See dis small boy, na him kill him Papa o. Now he wan kill me!

Zik returned to where he felt most comfortable all his life, within YORUBA.

BTW, Please how old is Nri kingdom? Talk to ignoramus, not us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ikenna0b: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
That’s why you people have zero respect for your culture and elders. Yoruba were like Europe. You do know that about the same time we were fighting those wars, Europe was as well. Civilization had a time where conquest was the norm.
That’s why fight Dey sweet una because you never fought in your history. And why we are so cautious about war now because we have seen it, not some cowardice as you people think.
Has Europe fought a war since the 1990s? Yes, twice. They nearly destroyed the whole of Europe until the US and Russia stepped in.
I’m signing off here.
Btw, demons is metaphorically used because our men break hearts in Nigeria as they are the most sought after by all tribes and ethnic groups.
Not because we are really demons. Learn to agree and disagree without taking the humanity out.
You guys have always been greedy. You know it yourselves. Try to work on that

Yorubas are like Europeans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Isn't that the level of pure hallucinations and delusions I don't know what is. Honestly, I'm not even shocked. I recall few years agos some Afonjas on this forum were saying that Jesus was from Abeokwuta so I'm not even shocked. I keep saying it Afonjas are clans of schizophrenics and I've yet to have an Afonja disprove my hypothesis. Y'all are mentally deranged as it can get. First of all you reported that Igbos that didn't expand their kingdom through violence as dominating while you Afonjas who did as "Europeans" is too comical to say the least. Do you realize how illogical and incoherent you sound? Secondly, The European influence is found all over the world even in the most backwards state in the entire fucking world and they did not out of luck. The same can't be said about Afonjas. You culture expanded to the South America through out of fucking luck as Afonjas were the last slaves to arrive to South America before it was abolished thus, all the slaves sissy there who were beaten to forget their culture absorbed the only African culture that just arrived out of their desperation to reconnect back into their African identity. Just like the still do till this very day. As we all know African American, Caribbeans, African Britian, Afro Latinos, etcs are fascinated and copy any African culture they see, irrespectively to what tribe it comes from, due to their desperation to connect to their "roots" as some of them says. Outside of that, your culture is found only where the Bleep you lots are located at. To even equate Afonjas in the level of Europeans is extremely extremely EXTREMELY hilarious. I swear they need to put mental providers all over Afonja land. Una are mentally deranged as it can get.

No, demons are used to describe your behaviors of evil. Afonjas are the ones decieving themselves is because una break hearts. You people are called demons for way more but whatever makes una sleep at night is okay hence, noone corrects una attempt to clean out the meaning of the name we gave y'all. You're called demons due to una devilish behaviors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Have you not heard of Statement been laughable and allow to waste in dustbin of history instead of empowering such lies.

That's exactly what I did.

There is no need countering lies that will lead to another and to another and at the end exposing itself to another disgrace.

So I spared you of that shame.

Young man you think all this is a joke? I just showed you an undeniable evidence and that made you speechless. You CAN NEVER deny a truth that is evident.

The best thing for you to do now to save your fellow ignorant Igbos is to go on the street of Aba with the picture of Gowon releasing Awolowo on your chest and tell your people Ikemba Ojukwu lied to them.

You, Ojukwu, Kanu all thrive and live with propaganda and you’ll always be put in your place by sane minds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Try to show that to your fellow Igbos without discerning minds and they will believe the crap the defeated Ojukwu is saying.

The Yorubas are above emotional outbursts and we don’t believe in tales without evidence.

The late Ikemba died an unfulfilled man, he even tried contesting for the presidency position of a country he sought to break out from, this to me is a great disservice to the Biafran cause.

It shows Ojukwu has no ideology, he’s just an egocentric individual that care not about his own people suffering.

This honour abi....lolzzz

Obafemi Awolowo (1909-1987) remains the only Nigerian with the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR) title, the highest in the country, that was never a President.

What a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ikenna0b:

Yorubas are like Europeans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Isn't that the level of pure hallucinations and delusions I don't know what is. Honestly, I'm not even shocked. I recall few years agos some Afonjas on this forum were saying that Jesus was from Abeokwuta so I'm not even shocked. I keep saying it Afonjas are clans of schizophrenics and I've yet to have an Afonja disprove my hypothesis. Y'all are mentally deranged as it can get. First of all you reported that Igbos that didn't expand their kingdom through violence as dominating while you Afonjas who did as "Europeans" is too comical to say the least. Do you realize how illogical and incoherent you sound? Secondly, The European influence is found all over the world even in the most backwards state in the entire fucking world and they did not out of luck. The same can't be said about Afonjas. You culture expanded to the South America through out of fucking luck as Afonjas were the last slaves to arrive to South America before it was abolished thus, all the slaves sissy there who were beaten to forget their culture absorbed the only African culture that just arrived out of their desperation to reconnect back into their African identity. Just like the still do till this very day. As we all know African American, Caribbeans, African Britian, Afro Latinos, etcs are fascinated and copy any African culture they see, irrespectively to what tribe it comes from, due to their desperation to connect to their "roots" as some of them says. Outside of that, your culture is found only where the Bleep you lots are located at. To even equate Afonjas in the level of Europeans is extremely extremely EXTREMELY hilarious. I swear they need to put mental providers all over Afonja land. Una are mentally deranged as it can get.

No, demons are used to describe your behaviors of evil. Afonjas are the ones decieving themselves is because una break hearts. You people are called demons for way more but whatever makes una sleep at night is okay hence, noone corrects una attempt to clean out the meaning of the name we gave y'all. You're called demons due to una devilish behaviors.

At least try to write in paragraphs so it will be easy to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us / Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.