Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (58950 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Deepthoughts: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

I don't understand Sir.. I'm confused at this stage.
what will u do Sir if you're d one?
I just need people's view on this
sometimes I'll pet her and told her everything will be fine again, but each time I remember, I just got fed-up and want breakup.
Oya carry her,mek both of una go take oath for juju to be faithful to each other only,me any guilty party blind shikena.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by olarjidey(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=mascot87 post=81114956]You know what to do man. It's a matter of time
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
cenaman:
No lady that doesn't cheat maybe if u leave her now the next one will be worst. tell her to cut off communication with her ex. calls and social media (that is if you have her in mine to marry) if possible change her phone number.
Follow this advice OP, not necessarily changing her phone number because she still has the ex number. It's all about her now. if truly she has repented. Give her a chance and watch her closely to know if she has changed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by olarjidey(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

actually, I don't know d law. can u tell me?
Google it... Just did
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by galantjoe(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Man up. Real man does not break up with his wife or girlfriend just because she cheated or attempted cheating. Life is variety
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by fabulouskeem(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
My guy I want you to play matured and forgive her @ 21 she's still young she's yet to learn so you need to nurture her to your level, I have been in dis type of situation way back...give her second chance believe me she go change

[Aquote author=aysnoopy post=81114650]

we had sex and I'm d one that disvirgin her.. I'm 101% sure of that.
I just don't know y I keep remembering and it keep hurting me.
[/quote]
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by usmanpaul001(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
cenaman:
No lady that doesn't cheat maybe if u leave her now the next one will be worst. tell her to cut off communication with her ex. calls and social media (that is if you have her in mine to marry) if possible change her phone number.
not all lady cheat oga
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by cooooooks(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
She needs deliverance. You being the "disvirginer", if this is true, is NOT a reason to hook you.

Drop her like hot coal.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Skmoda(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
akinyemi0103:
dn't let any girl tied u dwn wit disflowerin poo,she wil always find a way to cheat on u again,they ar wire lyk dat,bt if u feel u wanna giv her a chance,no prob cos no 1 z perfect bt a candid advice frm a local man z dat kip choppin d kpekus while it last nd dn't rely on her totally.
Bad blood niggie grin cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Biggi24(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
oga dating na game no loyal girl , you get to play along to afford broken heart
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by bravesoul247(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bro, just watch comedy skits on Vskit and be happy
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by nkemjacob2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
End the relationship. Obviously she doesn't loves u.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by doggedfighter(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Naijamagician:
My guy just dy Bleep her Dy go no love no nothing.. When she tire na she go waka... There's this ex gf of mine we broke up cause I didn't care about her then she started dating someone else and then contacted me to tell me she still has feelings for me lol wetin concern me sef I kuku carry her go guest house every week dy blast her while her bf dy School hahaha
This achievement is worth celebrating lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by excessmon(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
see english from a relationship consultant.................when will guys stop having the mentality that all ladies are cheats
abeg work on your grammer because wrong grammer dey finish data fast
cenaman:

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Reafy: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Foll ur mind
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
mascot87:
You know what to do man. It's a matter of time and she will break up with you
You gave him the best advice. This thing happened to me and I learnt the hard way...

..."Dating an unstable person is one of the 1000 ways to die"

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by tafat: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
lol grin , well of a truth the comedy skits on Vskit can really crack you up big time.
bravesoul247:
Bro, just watch comedy skits on Vskit and be happy
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Modeh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
After you don chop clean mouth you now want to leave the innocent girl?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by cenaman(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
excessmon:
see english from a relationship consultant.................when will guys stop having the mentality that all ladies are cheats
abeg work on your grammer because wrong grammer dey finish data fast
why quoting me when u don't understand my ENLISH?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by MrSly(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I confronted her but ever since den she kept begging. her friends keep begging.

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

Please good people of Nairaland. what can I do?
if you're on my shoe, what will be ur judgment.
I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.
If you don't know what to do then continue with the relationship. HIV is real, your partner also determines your level of risk. Say no to promiscuous girls. Thank you.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by MrSly(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2019
princeking2:
See, your babe is a kid sha. And you've got to understand that she has not totally forgotten her ex. It's not unusual.
If you really like her and feel same from her, then don't run away; help her get over the ex (spending good moments with her can help create a new memory for her).
But if you doubt her love for you, quit and be free. Don't be fooled by those apologies (emotional blackmail).

And who will create a new memory for him. Poo!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by corperdonga: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2019
She is now toxic. Trust is lost and relationship is tasteless. Leave now!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by otiokpo(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2019
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I confronted her but ever since den she kept begging. her friends keep begging.

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'poo with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

Please good people of Nairaland. what can I do?
if you're on my shoe, what will be ur judgment.
I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.

Please I did understand the embolded. She has an ex and you deflowered her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by czechiacoin1: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
She is still having feelings for her ex. Give her a second chance but with a condition of her choosing between you or her ex, she will said you then tell her to cut everything that has to do with him by calling him and letting him know about the new development in your presence there and then and blocking him from all her social account, if she truly loves u and she is ready to change she will do that in your presence without second thought but if she hesitate before doing that then she can't leave him. In that case I don't have to tell you what to do
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by mayorall(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
akinade28:
Since you are hurt and wish to quit the relationship, be a man and break up with her, except you are ready to subject yourself to a lifetime of unhappiness. Such a marriage willbe miserable for the two of you. Don't let her manipulate you with virginity.
Or maybe you are not telling the whole story and you are looking for a flimsy excuse to end the relationship and still satisfy your conscience.

Graduate uniosun grin....
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by MaliMillion: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
tafat:
lol grin , well of a truth the comedy skits on Vskit can really crack you up big time.
I'd say the app brings out the funny side of people
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Smoothkill(f): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Break up with the b!tch now. No time for nonsense.
ahhh!! That was tooooo blunt. Calm down naw, abeg
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Smoothkill(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Well, you guys just have to sit and talk. I mean, real time talllllkkkk. I was in your shoes once. Sadly, the dude went ahead to have two kids with two ladies under my nose for years. I had no idea till he left the country. Guess what? He's moved on and I'm still stuck here, recovering.
If you really and already envision forever with her, she's got to make a choice. Its either you or him.
It hurts, I know... Save yourself future stress and communicate wella.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by oyatz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
I was once in a similar situation like yours and for the first time ,I knew the true meaning of heartbreak and the nature of courtship.

1) If you're not yet ready for marriage, don't be in a serious, committed and marriage bound relationship if you do, either you hearbreak her heart or she breaks your heart.

2) Your GF is just a young and naive girl, trying to explore life.
She is probably not looking for marriage or even understand the meaning of marriage. Such a lady may not be suitable for a serious committed marriage bound relationship.

3) If you have a large heart, I will say you should forgive her, come down to her level and prepare to marry her in the next 12-24 months, other wise expect repeats of similar 'cheating' because she will still meet other men that she will like to experience what it means to be with them.

As your a working class and if she is an undergraduate especially in a non-resident Islamic University, she may not be yours by the time she reaches 500L.

Thank me later.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Useku:

Lol, baba somebody already already stated the law, check 6;45am on this thread. Just some posts after mine.

Now I know
"You can still bleep Ur ex even if she's married,.provided uv bleeped her before "

Satan sha wants to drag many to hell fire. Isokay
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Smoothkill:
Well, you guys just have to sit and talk. I mean, real time talllllkkkk. I was in your shoes once. Sadly, the dude went ahead to have two kids with two ladies under my nose for years. I had no idea till he left the country. Guess what? He's moved on and I'm still stuck here, recovering.
If you really and already envision forever with her, she's got to make a choice. Its either you or him.
It hurts, I know... Save yourself future stress and communicate wella.

Happy happy birthday to you smoothkill.

May all your dreams come true.

Sending you love and light.

kiss
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Smoothkill(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

Happy happy birthday to you smoothkill.

May all your dreams come true.

Sending you love and light.

kiss
thank you. Much love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.