Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (58918 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Smoothkill:
thank you. Much love

kiss kiss

Will you be in O'town for thr xmas?

Planning to spend the new year over there.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Smoothkill(f): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

kiss kiss

Will you be in O'town for thr xmas?

Planning to spend the new year over there.
definitely going nowhere.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Smoothkill:

Alright dear.

I'll be in Anambra by the weekend.

Would love to get to meet you when I'm in the east.

Kedu ife i che?

kiss
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Smoothkill:

Hi baby girl.

A very merry Christmas to you kiss

Can't access my email here anymore.

What social media are you most active on? For me, Twitter or Telegram.

I can drop my digits so you can add me up on telegram or WhatsApp. Alternatively, I could give you my Twitter handle.

Let me know whatsup.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Smoothkill(f): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

Hi baby girl.

A very merry Christmas to you kiss

Can't access my email here anymore.

What social media are you most active on? For me, Twitter or Telegram.

I can drop my digits so you can add me up on telegram or WhatsApp. Alternatively, I could give you my Twitter handle.

Let me know whatsup.
zero nine zero 3468 zero seven seven 6 *WhatsApp*

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Smoothkill:
*WhatsApp*

Seen dear.

You can modify your original post now.

kiss
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Peterosky(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
cenaman:
No lady that doesn't cheat maybe if u leave her now the next one will be worst. tell her to cut off communication with her ex. calls and social media (that is if you have her in mine to marry) if possible change her phone number.
.I totally disagree with you that every lady cheat.Maybe you have always met the wrong ladies. I make that claim with all amount of boldness taking into consideration the fact that I am happily married to a woman who doesn't cheat,even though I know that many girls cheat. At least I have dated many girls that cheat.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Peterosky:
.I totally disagree with you that every lady cheat.Maybe you have always met the wrong ladies. I make that claim with all amount of boldness taking into consideration the fact that[b] i am happily married to a woman who doesn't cheat,[/b]even though I know that many girls cheat. At least I have dated many girls that cheat.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.