Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (14000 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2010
Tolulop001:

Saga im afraid of u  embarassed oh i wont wanna cross your path on a good day lolzzz

Madam, I give as good as I get.

If you are sweet, you will be my labalaba (butterfly) and I will treat you like one.

If you are evil, you will be my ewure (goat) and I will treat you like one.

You can spot it from the way I respond to girls on NL.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Toboski: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2010
@ Poster, you obviously are a very materialistic person, no offence, but sometimes when you give people an impression that they mean so much to you, they tend to want to put you to the test which i think she did but you sure failed it, if she actually mean't that much to you, you would have stayed long enough to know wether she was actually serious about the request or just teasing but in my opinion, i think she was joking because she couldn't have just met a guy and think that the guy will buy her a car just like that, and if she really wanted to know the kind of person you are, now is the time for her to take a dive and look elsewhere cos she obviously can't get anything serious with you.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by jpphilips(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2010
anybody blaming the poster is very sick and need check up. what type of Joke is that? i believe the mumu (lizy) is testing one JUJU 4rm her village on the poster and the poster being a sharp guy GAVE INSTRUCTION TO HIS LEG

Exactly my thoughts, one jazz man dey for background dey give am morale

@ poster e be like say u new for the game

seriously test deyooooooo

Ive heard that a guy lash one beb with Cd, 10days later the beb call am dey tell am say she carry Gonocacus, the guy shock begin wonder how he go fit give blessing wey no join for im prayer.
he now tell the girl say he wan c am at least he go check for her front c say Gono no dey hide. when they met eventually, the stupid girl begin tell am say it was a test.
the guy come confuse, in his imbroglio, he come ask the girl wetin he for do? na im the girl tell am say he for just send am money.
the guy burst laugh. send you money to treat an ailment she got from someone else. the girl deny say she no carry anything that it was a test to know if the guy is caring.

these girls don learn bad thing so for the girl mind, to prove your love you must show willingness to treat Gono weda na u give am or not.

One day one Bizaga will tell you to kill ur father to know if you can protect her.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ndigbo: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
Creamish:

shocked . . .wow . . .see where my mates dey!! . . . . . and im busy asking for recharge card!! grin

Creamish, siddon there. Funniest post. grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Goldenmeda(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hello Mr Tester a woman w always b a woman even though you meet her with RAV4 she w still tell u, dat is her dream car,they never dreamt of anything but wat they saw is der dream.
Keep hammering her until the handle of your hammer has fort and den look for another one dat u cn distribute your money to.
AID'S IS REAL SHA
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
Toboski:

@ Poster, you obviously are a very materialistic person, no offence, but sometimes when you give people an impression that they mean so much to you, they tend to want to put you to the test which i think she did but you sure failed it, if she actually mean't that much to you, you would have stayed long enough to know wether she was actually serious about the request or just teasing but in my opinion, i think she was joking because she couldn't have just met a guy and think that the guy will buy her a car just like that, and if she really wanted to know the kind of person you are, now is the time for her to take a dive and look elsewhere cos she obviously can't get anything serious with you.

@ Toboski,
some assertion you made about me in your post above share similar audacity with my dear lizy's request of an fx35 jeep, how do you know that she cant get any thing serious from me ?, didn't you see where i said that i dreamed of a wonderful moment with her,

the truth is that i am no fool, she really meant her request , she thought i was stupid and that was what actually made me angry, the manner and tone she used to make the request was even more infuriating than the request itself, imagine this, then if you really love me buy the car for me, your fellow guys do that for their girl, if you buy it for me, then i will do any thing you want from me, Lizy said , with a dictators look on her face that shows she probably thought i was helplessly in love,

Even if i will get her a car , shouldn't it be in the middle of our relationship and with a reasonable tone ? an Anambra state guy like me, she probably thought i am from Zamfara or kebbi state.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by seedord247(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
are you pple still together now?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
banom:

the truth is that  i am no fool, she really meant her request , she thought i was silly and that was what actually made me angry, the manner and tone she used to make the request was even more infuriating than the request itself,  imagine this, then if you really love me buy the car for me, your fellow guys  do that for their girl, if you buy it for me, then  i will do any thing you want from me, Lizy said , with a dictators look on her face that shows she probably thought i was helplessly in love,

Ah, ah, ah.

My blood is splurtering out of my veins due to high blood pressure.  angry

Gaddamit!!!

I swear to gawd, this girl needs ffing up mentally.

If I were you, I would take her call and tell her that I have forgiven her, that I understand her testing but I was just annoyed that kind of request is too early. I will promise to buy her the latest model of the car after 2 years of dating and after 3 years we will then marry.

During that 2 years of waiting, I would bang her, get ALL my best looking and player friends to toast her behind my back and bang as well and let her think she is playing me, when I am just sharing with my buddies.

I will tell her I love her every bloody day to make her feel she done get me kolo.

I would then toast any of her friends that I know can fall for it and bang them too. I will get close to her family, behaving like her future and after everyone sees me as "her husband", I would make a move on one of her sisters/cousins and bang them if I can. Then I will let her catch me banging her friend/sister/cousin and which point I will tell her to f off!

I would f up the biatch mentally!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Ah, ah, ah.

My blood is splurtering out of my veins due to high blood pressure. angry

Gaddamit!!!

I swear to gawd, this girl needs ffing up mentally.

If I were you, I would take her call and tell her that I have forgiven her, that I understand her testing but I was just annoyed that kind of request is too early. I will promise to buy her the latest model of the car after 2 years of dating and after 3 years we will then marry.

During that 2 years of waiting, I would bang her, get ALL my best looking and player friends to toast her behind my back and bang as well and let her think she is playing me, when I am just sharing with my buddies.

I will tell her I love her every bloody day to make her feel she done get me kolo.

I would then toast any of her friends that I know can fall for it and bang them too. I will get close to her family, behaving like her future and after everyone sees me as "her husband", I would make a move on one of her sisters/cousins and bang them if I can. Then I will let her catch me banging her friend/sister/cousin and which point I will tell her to f off!

I would f up the biatch mentally!

Seriusly dude you have a problem! All this thought into revenge for a dame Do you have a life much undecided
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
banom:

@ Toboski,
some assertion you made about me in your post above share similar audacity with my dear lizy's request of an fx35 jeep, how do you know that she cant get any thing serious from me ?, didn't you see where i said that i dreamed of a wonderful moment with her,

the truth is that i am no fool, she really meant her request , she thought i was silly and that was what actually made me angry, the manner and tone she used to make the request was even more infuriating than the request itself, imagine this, then if you really love me buy the car for me, your fellow guys do that for their girl, if you buy it for me, then i will do any thing you want from me, Lizy said , with a dictators look on her face that shows she probably thought i was helplessly in love,

Even if i will get her a car , shouldn't it be in the middle of our relationship and with a reasonable tone ? an Anambra state guy like me, she probably thought i am from Zamfara or kebbi state.

Just shut up and get lost!

So she asked you for a car and you said no . . . . let it go! tongue
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Seriusly dude you have a problem! All this thought into revenge for a dame Do you have a life much undecided

You are just trying to prick me. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
Lol, did it work? . . I guess not! smiley

No but seriously, all that just to spite a girl? Too much!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Lol, did it work?  . .  I guess not!  smiley

No but seriously, all that just to spite a girl? Too much!

She is not only after money. Her attitude and demands reeks that she is profanely selfish and wicked, and if given the opportunity would use the guy and dump him heartlessly after she has got as much as possible. She is not in it for possibility of love, she is in it for complete undiluted muguness.

She deserves to get in life as good as she gives. She deserves a heartless humiliation. She deserves a major "f her up mentally".
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ She deserves nothing! If he decides to 'f her up mentally', what happens to him in the process undecided

Somethings are just not worth it. He saw her for who she was, he said 'no' to her demands and walked. That should be as good as it gets.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by sexxxxy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
na_so:

4 million car na wetin dem dey use play with person? Even if you be uncle Jona first son.

[b]Abeg tell her you have failed the test and do not have any plan to retake it. Tell her your IQ is not likely to improve between the first test and subsequent ones[/b] hence she should take her test scripts and head for NASS complex, some "mumu" senators will pass it at first sitting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too funnnnnnnnnnnnnnny, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ She deserves nothing! If he decides to 'f her up mentally', what happens to him in the process undecided

Somethings are just not worth it. He saw her for who she was, he said 'no' to her demands and walked. That should be as good as it gets.

Not in the court of Judge Sagamite. You get real punishment to deter you in future. cool
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Not in the court of Judge Sagamite. You get real punishment to deter you in future. cool

And who punishes you Sagamite-the-judge? For all the hearts I know you've been breaking angry
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by googles: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shez a bad mama jamma

who no like berra thing ? infinti jimp hmm  cheesy
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

And who punishes you Sagamite-the-judge? For all the hearts I know you've been breaking angry

Lai, lai.

Sagamite is shweet, luffing, caring, affeshionate, romanshic to nice women. cool
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ Yea yea yea. . . . what else is new!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Just shut up and get lost!
So she asked you for a car and you said no . . . . let it go! tongue

yes ma   shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Decryptor(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
*imitating UTI* Abeg, Abeg, ABEGGGGG, make una leave dis tory. E don tey. I live in Abuja and i know how 95% of the chicks there behave. Come down to Abj and date any chick here. U no go only experience test, but JAMB, TOEFL, SAT all in the name of ripping you off. NONSENSE!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by googles: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
banom:

yes ma   shocked shocked shocked

buy me a suzuki okada pls . . . .if you buy it i will do anything you want me to do wink
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Decryptor(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
googles:

buy me a suzuki okada pls . . . .if you buy it i will do anything you want me to do wink

grin grin grin grin @googles
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by lookwonder: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2010
most times, the mistakes that we make stares us in the face. Now that you had turned your back on her, she is all sweet and remorseful. how do you know is a test? What do you even know about her? Why use that type of thing as a test?
There is no way you can know she was testing you. In this kind of situation, i would advise that you should be very cautious.---RUN cool
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
@Sag
Your plan get W leg oh ma guy shocked shocked shocked Do you seriously have the time to execute that plan? It's only a gold digger we r talking about at the end of the day.

@Post
For some reason i think you must have boasted or promised her some other things for her to ask for such. No one goes around asking for a 4mil car on the second date.
This story is so one sided
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Slyr0x: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:
WHERE THE FCK ARE THE REAL MEN OF YEARS GONE BY?
[size=15pt]
You could not at least FCK her before you dump her and kick her to the curb?
[/size]

+100.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by debosky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
googles:

I'll buy you a honda okada instead. . . .deal? grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by googles: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
debosky:

I'll buy you a honda okada instead. . . .deal? grin

make it keke marwa and we are good baby wink
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
jay bee:

@Sag
Your plan get W leg oh ma guy shocked shocked shocked Do you seriously have the time to execute that plan? It's only a gold digger we r talking about at the end of the day.

Have you ever seen me lack the time to deal with morons? cool

I live for it. It is a drug I am addicted to.

You are one of the guys that will toast her behind my back for me. I hope you get time o. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
I agree with JB . . . Only a stoopid girl will go about asking guys she just met for 4mil naira cars!

Banom you must have bragged to her about how rich you were and how you can do ANYTHING for her!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by lexxwiz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
@poster (banon),
u fall ma hand gan, Such girls shudnt b left unpunished, U want an fx-35 b4 u date me ''christ she shud av worn a prize tag'',
To crown it up,she cums beggn 4 ur love after u stil faild d test,
W.T.F? Banon,i tink am cute too and gorgeous & drive a cool car buh i reali advice u to stop playin games wif pples emotions. ''He whu kills wif a gun,dies by d gun,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.