Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri (10302 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

I have to agree with much of your analysis here.

You need not agree because i learnt everything from JESUS' followers! wink
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

You need not agree because i learnt everything from JESUS' followers! wink

I learned that from Roman history.

The Romans manufactured Christianity.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

It isnt my history, its our history and those of the coming generations.

Those that acknowledge history are seeing the benefits in their lives as we text.

The Abrahamic religions attempt to blind someone from real history.

Its isnt until one moves far away from Abrahamic religious text and begin to study real African history from the historians stated in previous post that one is swiftly able to appreciate the falsehood of the Abrahamic religious text.

There is no way someone can just wake up one day and start taking up what he wasn't taught from birth!

That's why you need to form a group like Jesus did, infuse this your so called history in their brains, teach them how to apply what you're telling them and before you know it observers will SEE the benefits as your followers are practicing what they've learnt!

That was how Jesus' followers were given the group name CHRISTIANS in the first century!
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

I learned that from Roman history.

The Romans manufactured Christianity.

They manufactured a God from the race that were serving as their own slaves and elevated this fabricated God above their own JUPITER!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

There isnt one character or storyline inside Abrahamic religious text that can claim to be original.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

There isnt one character or storyline inside Abrahamic religious text that can claim to be original.

It's like you're not getting the point here!

The Bible has come a long way and become the best seller globally so your assertions aren't just enough to do a single thing.

Tell your people to pen down their own history and start using it alongside the one you called false, everyone can see the difference between light and darkness nah. If people are given the chance to compare and contrast, right thinking ones will throw the false one in the trash bin and hold fast to the TRUTH keh! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

They manufactured a God from the race that were serving as their own slaves and elevated this fabricated God above their own JUPITER!

Jupiter predates the Jesus character.

Anyone who studies Roman history will understand the mentality of a Roman Emperor.

The Roman Emperor tend to consider themselves something close to an immortal.

Given the outrageous light to which a Roman Emperor saw themselves, they saw themselves as rulers of their known world, its easily understood that they had a sophisticated system of government that used all the tools available to them at the time.

The Romans manufactured the Christian bible in the first century CE in order to passify a militaristic rebel group that existed in the Palestinian regions.

These same Romans would introduce that weapon of mass destruction into the midst of their own peasants, and then by the sword and then the Crusaders took over spreading the fakery at the tip of their swords and then they graduated to guns and that brings us to where we are today.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

The Bible has come a long way and become the best seller globally so your assertions aren't just enough to do a single thing.

They arent mere assertions but a matter of fact.

Its inevitable, that when "lie" that is dressed up in the stolen clothes of " the way things actually are"; no matter how fast "lie" will run, "the way things actually are" will eventually catchup with "lie", and restore his close and as such restore the sanctity to our great continent.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Noone can successfuly justify the inauthencity of Abrahamic religious text.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Jupiter predates the Jesus character.

Anyone who studies Roman history will understand the mentality of a Roman Emperor.

The Roman Emperor tend to consider themselves something close to an immortal.

Given the outrageous light to which a Roman Emperor saw themselves, they saw themselves as rulers of their known world, its easily understood that they had a sophisticated system of government that used all the tools available to them at the time.

The Romans manufactured the Christian bible in the first century CE in order to passify a militaristic rebel group that existed in the Palestinian regions.

These same Romans would introduce that weapon of mass destruction into the midst of their own peasants, and then by the sword and then the Crusaders took over spreading the fakery at the tip of their swords and then they graduated to guns and that brings us to where we are today.

That's why you need to peddle your own history to overshadow the Roman falsehood Sir!

For the main time, Jesus is Lord!

Until your so called REAL history is ready for marketing! wink
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Noone can successfuly justify the inauthencity of Abrahamic religious text.

Jehovah's Witnesses have done that by making a global family of peace loving worshippers in a world that's filled with racism and discrimination!

Sorry Sir, that is indisputable! wink
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Tell your people to pen down their own history and start using it alongside the one you called false, everyone can see the difference between light and darkness nah. If people are given the chance to compare and contrast, right thinking ones will throw the false one in the trash bin and hold fast to the TRUTH keh! cheesy

I see you lack a moral compass.

Well then, Africas moral compass teaches us that only a bastard would shine a negative light on themselves in favour of a foreign rhetoric.

African history is the only narrative in the entire world that has corroboration.

Place African history alongside any foreign narrative you want, African history will always come out relevant and on top.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jesus is a fictitious character.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

That's why you need to peddle your own history to overshadow the Roman falsehood Sir!

For the main time, Jesus is Lord!

Until your so called REAL history is ready for marketing! wink

We are talking about something important you are talking about marketing.

Detoxify yourself from Abrahamic religious text.

And gravitate towards making our world a better place, get a good education, learn a versatile trade, does something to improve our great continent.

These are what we need.

Drop fakery and concentrate on reality.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

And gravitate towards making our world a better place, get a good education, learn a versatile trade, does something to improve our great continent.

These are what we need.

Finally brethren whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there be any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy, meditate on these things.
Phillpians 4v8

Did the Roman's write this too? lf so, then the Roman's did a good job here.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Finally brethren whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there be any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy, meditate on these things.
Phillpians 4v8

Did the Roman's write this too? lf so, then the Roman's did a good job here.

The above quotation is very nice.

That could've easily been out of ancient Roman poetry, although it was probably copied text from some other book or religious text.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Amujale:

I see you lack a moral compass.

Well then, Africas moral compass teaches us that only a bastard would shine a negative light on themselves in favour of a foreign rhetoric.

African history is the only narrative in the entire world that has corroboration.

Place African history alongside any foreign narrative you want, African history will always come out relevant and on top.

@bolded.

My friend try to view yourself in the light as you've been typing so proudly in the white man's language instead of your mother tongue! cheesy

When talking about what is working, it's only a fool that will stick to a gun without bullets! cheesy

If we're to dwell on culture, tradition and morals all races under the heavens have their own and there is no race without flaws. But we are talking about how to unite the world here NOT just some sentimental or pigheaded ideologies Sir! cheesy

So if your roof is leaking there is nothing bad in going to the next house for tools to repair your house.

Abraham wasn't European, he is from Asia!

We all need to study carefully why those civilised nations subject themselves to his God Sir! wink
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2019
Amujale:

These are what we need.

It's you who need to DETOXIFY yourself from blind nepotism here! cheesy

I've noticed how inflamed you become each time you see Bible quotations, that's why i'm urging you to market your so called REAL history in order for open minded individuals to SEE what you've got!

Once again i'll tell you even though it's running you insane, "Jesus is Lord!"

No one is forcing you to accept Jesus here, neither can you force your so called REAL history on anyone! wink

That's why you NEED TO MARKET WHAT YOU'VE GOT WITH DEEP RESPECT for people around you but this time with efficacy and industriousness.

If you like continue insulting people and calling them names all because of your so called REAL history, you'll achieve NOTHING! wink
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Amujale:

The above quotation is VERY NICE.

That could've easily been out of ancient Roman poetry, although it was probably copied text from some other book or religious text.

Mr REAL History, can you present any other religious text having that quote? cheesy

Well the writer claimed that he was INSPIRED by the spirit of the God of Abraham, even the Qur'an which was written after the Bible had no such NICE quote! wink
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Sharming95:
One side of reno i luv d most...but his politics side is too sentimental....

I respect him 4 his knowledge too

People fill comfortable when their long-held belief is appealed to.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Mr REAL History, can you present any other religious text having that quote? cheesy

Well the writer claimed that he was INSPIRED by the spirit of the God of Abraham, even the Qur'an which was written after the Bible had no such NICE quote! wink

That is untruth.

Those are plagiarised text that arent original to either Christianity, Islam or Judaism.

All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Abraham wasn't European, he is from Asia.

Abraham is a fictitious character.

I will give anyone that can provide genuine evidence of the Christian bible version of Abraham £100.

As a matter of fact, here’s a challenge to anyone anywhere in the world.

Provide one genuine evidence of any character in the Christian bible.

For ever character that you can prove, I will personally provide such a person £100.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Jesus is a fictitious character invented by the Romans in order to pacify a militaristic rebel group that existed in the Palestinian region.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Amujale:

I will give anyone that can provide genuine evidence of the Christian bible version of Abraham £100.

As a matter of fact, here’s a challenge to any Nigerian anywhere in the world.

Provide genuine evidence of any character in the Christian bible.

For ever character that you can prove, I will personally provide such a person £100.

How much is £100? cheesy

And what has that got to do with you providing your own REAL history as well documented as the Bible? cheesy

You've worsen matter my guy.

This has nothing to do with money, it's about the most popular Book in man's history been criticized by a poor anonymous social media skeptic who has failed to present vivid documents of his own so called REAL history! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Maximus69:

How much is £100? cheesy

And what has that got to do with you providing your own REAL history as well documented as the Bible? cheesy

This has nothing to do with money, it's about the most popular Book in man's history been criticized by a poor anonymous social media skeptic who has failed to present vivid documents of his own so called REAL history! cheesy

That proves my point

The Christian bible is fake because no one can provide any genuine evidence of their fictitious characters.

Btw, that was addressed to anyone anywhere in the world.

If the Christian bible is real, then it shouldn’t be a problem to prove the stories and characters weren’t mere fabrications as I’ve been making everyone aware ever since.

The Christian bible is a weapon of mass destruction
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Abraham wasn't European, he is from Asia.

Amujale:

As a matter of fact, here’s a challenge to any Nigerian anywhere in the world.

Provide genuine evidence of any character in the Christian bible.

Maximus69:

How much is £100? cheesy

Now you have completely lost the argument and I will stop responding to your post.

You can shut up now until you have something interesting to say.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Amujale:

Now you have completely lost the argument and I will stop responding to your post.
You can shut up now until you have something interesting to say.

Argument? cheesy

My friend NO ONE is arguing with you because you're a pigheaded nepotist who is battling to market what is not available! cheesy

All the Characters, places and dates mentioned in the Bible are REAL and the events are well documented for future references, it's you that has failed woefully to present your so called REAL history in a documented form! cheesy

Nobody will waste their precious time with you on baseless, fruitless and hopeless arguments of no specific purpose! The world has become a global village and people need to look beyond this your caveman sentiment to interact and communicate with the world around them! cheesy

So your idea of keeping to what has not been useful for thousands of years is like driving people backwards!

What we need now is the information from God that can unite people of all races to make the world a Paradise, NOT this your useless racist ideologies!

Wake up my friend, nobody is asking you to throw away your cultural heritage like dressing, language, morals e.t.c

What we're saying is "we need what can keep mankind together as a global family" and the Bible stands as a tool, so if you've gotten another tool you're free to present it. Right thinking individuals will try all forms of techniques and if yours proves effective nobody will ask for your permission before making use of it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Amujale:

That proves my point

The Christian bible is a weapon of mass destruction

This is what unfolds the secret blurring your mentality!

Jehovah's Witnesses have taught over 8,500,000 people (still counting) globally to destroy all weapons by never attempting using or carrying it. Isaiah 2:2-4

They have united all those listening to them and turned them into a big happy global family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

They have turned all their youths to well meaning, humble and respectful citizens anywhere you find them. 1Peter 3:15

They have the best family arrangement throughout the world. Ephesians 5:31-6:4

And what tool has helped in achieving all of these?

BIBLE undecided

So try to have a rethink over what you typed Sir! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jesus is a fictitious character
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
The Christian bible is weapon of mass desrtuction.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
There isnt one character or storyline in the Christian bible that can lay claim to being original.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam / What Is The Difference Between Miracle And Blessing? / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.