Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri (10297 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Where are the African religious books that date back at least

Much of West Africa history has been proven to be true.

Artefacts are more reliable than a book, and their are artefacts out there that African historians have been able to date themselves personally; i.e Ogundiran, Cheikh Anta Diop e.t.c

Let me make something clear, nobody anywhere in the world is disputing West African history.

African history, is the only historical narrative in the entire world that has corroboration.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

According to the book you're trying to debunk, Jesus was cool calm and collected, he speaks calmly with people who comes to ask him questions and by the time he was leaving, 500 individuals were ready to carry out his orders!

Perhaps you need to study how he did it for you to become a greater philanthropist than Jesus of Nazareth!

Regardless of all the great qualities the authors bestowed upon the Jesus character, he fails on the first hurdle.

Jesus is a philantropist.

Jesus is good.

Jesus is kind.

Question:

Is Jesus real?

Answer:

No.

Total score equals to zero.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Well l agree with you that studying African history would have been worthwhile, but we have very little in terms of books and documented religious writings, we have more of oral traditions rather, and part of the strength of Abrahamic religions is that they have written down books.

l don't believe everything in the bible is true because l don't worship the bible, however l appreciate a lot of the teachings of jesus...

I have nothing negative to say about your post.

All can write is that i wish for the Almighty God to bless you in order for you to fight on the correct side of the African and help defeat all the false narratives that are out there.

The African cause is a JUST one.

Jesus is a fictitious character.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Much of West Africa history has been proven to be true.

Artefacts are more reliable than a book, and their are artefacts out there that African historians have been able to date themselves personally; i.e Ogundiran, Cheikh Anta Diop e.t.c

Let me make something clear, nobody anywhere in the world is disputing West African oral history.

African history, is the only historical narrative in the entire world that has corroboration.
What do the artefacts tell us about spirituality and our existence? what do they say about sickness, suffering and death?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

What do the artefacts tell us about spirituality and our existence? what do they say about sickness, suffering and death?

Artefacts are given their correct and accurate datings.

Then, these dates assist in allowing us to appear in the past, as far as the date of the given artefact.

And as such provide us with the ability to learn the type of technologies, explore, tap into, make something successfull out of e.t.c that are found to be there.

Learn of our ancestors commercial structural techniques that they used to tackle their times.

Most artefacts are in all reality an epistles of histories, both secular and classified.

Now lets overlook the classified because they are classified for a reason. Once we reach the levels of spirutuality that is required or maybe you are crowned King/Queen then the classical history will be afforded to such a person(s).

For now, the correct and accurate secular interpretation of an artefact is all anyone needs in order to ascertain successfull interpretation.

Learn, study and explore what the genuine non-Abrahamic religious secular narrative of any artefact might be.

Get access to our national archives and other international archives and learn, study and explore the many excavations that has been performed in your place of study.

You dont need anyone to tell you what history is, anyone can find out for themselves.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Write about African history according to genuine African historians.

Talk about Africa into the terms of her great significance with regards to history.

Defend Africa against foreign rhetorical commentary.

How to Assist Africa into scoring our goals.

Let the people of planet Earth know what it really meant to be an African.

The time for pitter-patter has already past, its time to embody the persona in the success of our ancestors.

Be one with the continent, treat her with genuine care, and be prepared to be presented with limitless opportunities to make a good living.

Everytime one utters bad words about these place, such a person is weakening that which is his/her natural protection.

The place they call Africa owns all the greatest assists in all of history

The rest of the world arent robotic stooges they are our competitors. They have always been our competitors and they still are.

Africa in its prime becomes a place that discription could only possibly be found in sci-fi movies similar to Wakanda in Marvels Black Panther's comic superhero series.

When the majority of hearts and minds residing within one are seeing these place in the most uplifting light, then Africa beams in all her glory.

No matter the initial feedback, the impact of your works would certainly be appreciated those that feel as though Africa might not be working for them, how about we all start working for Africa.

Due to the significance of our continent on history and the light to which the entire universe is meant to see us,  amomgst those of us that genuinely works towards a better Africa, some might reap best of the benefits here on Earth, some might be amazingly suprised to experience an excellent after-life.

Acknowleging  history would instantly make her true worth magnify into the ether.

Transmitting to all the correct places, leading to unavoidable progress in our everyday lives.

Theres a suggestion that says Africa needs more from all of us.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Artefacts are given their correct and accurate datings.

Then, these dates assist in allowing us to appear in the past, as far as the date of the given artefact.

And as such provide us with the ability to learn the type of technologies, explore, tap into, make something successfull out of e.t.c that are found to be there.

Learn of our ancestors commercial structural techniques that they used to tackle their times.

Most artefacts are in all reality an epistles of histories, both secular and classified.

Now lets overlook the classified because they are classified for a reason. Once we reach the levels of spirutuality that is required or maybe you are crowned King/Queen then the classical history will be afforded to such a person(s).

For now, the correct and accurate secular interpretation of an artefact is all anyone needs in order to ascertain successfull interpretation.

Learn, study and explore what the genuine non-Abrahamic religious secular narrative of any artefact might be.

Get access to our national archives and other international archives and learn, study and explore the many excavations that has been performed in your place of study.

You dont need anyone to tell you what history is, anyone can find out for themselves.

l asked for how the artefacts help shape our worldview and reality.
To be honest, l don't understand more than half of what you wrote.
For example if l ask, what are the basic doctrines of the buddha, l would be introduced to the 8 fold paths of enlightenment, as well as teachings on Meditation. l am asking for something similar about our ancestors.
Give me references to basic spiritual teachings of our ancestors.
This is why books are important, because if there were books of old writing about the likes of shango, ogun, and the likes, then one could be easily exposed to those ancient teachings, but now you say all we have are just artefacts?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
The importance of history is multi faceted, yet there are certain advantages that truly stands out:

(a) In order to learn of the best and more secure ways of achieving successfullness in our everday lives.

(b)
[1] The most effective ways of averting mistakes.

[2] The most effective ways of correcting a failed attempt at achieving a successful venture.

History is important for those reason stated above and for various other reasons that are easily perceivable on the back of a genuinely virtuous and sober effort during our studies..

Never attempt to create malicious fabrications and or false perceptions about  African history, anyone who does will always find themselves to blame.

Be at your best behaviour when infront of real history.

Be sober, caring, patriotic, humble and protective of history in order that it may never ever be forgotten.

Remember, the legacy of our history doesnt really belong to any era, except the ones that roll their sleeves up to claim it as their own.

There's no doubt in my mind, the era that lays claim to our real history, will always excel beyond their own expectations.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

l asked for how the artefacts help shape our worldview and reality.
To be honest, l don't understand more than half of what you wrote.
For example if l ask, what are the basic doctrines of the buddha, l would be introduced to the 8 fold paths of enlightenment, as well as teachings on Meditation. l am asking for something similar about our ancestors.
Give me references to basic spiritual teachings of our ancestors.
This is why books are important, because if there were books of old writing about the likes of shango, ogun, and the likes, then one could be easily exposed to those ancient teachings, but now you say all we have are just artefacts?

You are conflating a few things, African history comprises of a stew that contains:

(a) secular history
(b) classified history.

Anyone can learn, study and explore secular history by ways of reading and studying genuine African historian material. i.e Prof. Ogundiran, Dr Cheikh Anta Diop. e.t.c

That is to say, take for instance Diop; he is the author of the book: "The African Origin of Civilisation"

Dr Ivan Sertima wrote the history textbook titled "They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America".

Get your hands on these books and similar type of genuine African historians i.e Dr Hendrik Clarke, Paul Barton e.t.c

As for classified history:-

Securlar history is suffecient enough for us to be able to understand history.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

You are conflating a few things, African history comprises of a stew that contains:

(a) secular history
(b) classified history.

Anyone can learn, study and explore secular history by ways of reading and studying genuine African historian material. i.e Prof. Ogundiran, Dr Cheikh Anta Diop. e.t.c

That is to say, take for instance Diop; he is the author of the book: "The African Origin of Civilisation"

Dr Ivan Sertima wrote the history textbook titled "They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America".

Get your hands on these books and similar type of genuine African historians i.e Dr Hendrik Clarke, Paul Barton e.t.c

What you are telling me is that certain historians in perhaps the 20th century wrote about african history and religious life, l am asking what are their source materials? where did they get their information from?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

...asking what are their source materials? where did they get their information from?

Genuine research.

Dr Cheikh Anta Diop was a Senegalese historian, antropologist, and physicist who studied the origin of humanity and pre-Abrahamic religious African culture.

Dr Ivan Sertima was a Guyanese associate professor African studies at Rutgers in the United States, SOAS University of London, London University.

Grab a copy of those books and you will be presented with all their sourced material.

All their materials are sourced accordingly.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Genuine research.

Dr Cheikh Anta Diop was a Senegalese historian, antropologist, and physicist who studied the origin of humanity and pre-Abrahamic religious African culture.

Dr Ivan Sertima was a Guyanese associate professor African studies at Rutgers in the United States, SOAS University of London, London University.

ok give me a few quotes and teachings of our ancestors from these books that inspire you and you think the world should know about.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

ok give me a few quotes and teachings of our ancestors from these books that inspire you and you think the world should know about.

Lets focus our attention on sercular history, here is a quote from W.E.B Dubois:

"If there are anybody in the outside world who thoroughly believes that the meek shall inherit the Earth, they have not often let their presence be known"
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Let's concentrate our attention on secular history that is taught by our historians i.e Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr Hendrik Clarke, Dr Ivan Sertima e.t.c

One cannot approach African history from an anciebt Arabian or Eurocentric viewpoint.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Lets focus our attention on sercular history, here is a quote from W.E.B Dubois:

"If there are anybody in the outside world who thoroughly believes that the meek shall inherit the Earth, they have not often let their presence be known"

What does that mean? you don't agree the meek would inherit the earth?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

What does that mean? you don't agree the meek would inherit the earth?

Firstly, it doesnt matter what i believe, eventhough i will say tell you what i believe, and that is the powerful and consistent will inherit earth; all the evidence suggest that W.E.B Dubois was onto something in that quote.

Furthermore, we all need to put away our false differences and start to work for our great continent.

There exist no conflict of interest in the African psyche once we remove the cancer that is Abrahamic religious ideologies.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Firstly, it doesnt matter what i believe, eventhough i will say tell you what i believe, and that is the powerful and consistent will inherit earth; all the evidence suggest that W.E.B Dubois was onto something in that quote.

Furthermore, we all need to put away our false differences and start to work for our great continent.

The are no conflict of interest in the African psyche once we remove the cancer that is Abrahamic religious ideologies.
The powerful and consistent? Meekness does not indicate lack of power or inconsistency, it only indicates humility.
lf that's the interpretation of that your author(from whom you shape your worldview basically), then l have to ask are you sure this your author knows what he is talking about?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Africans are the first people to arrive and populate the other continents.

Africans are said to be associated with the "Olmec" an ancient civilization that existed from c.2200 BCE to c.400 BCE. There are massive statues that were found in South America known as the "Collossal Heads" that depict blacksic African warriors in full regalia and are associated with the Mande people.

All the evidence puts Africans migrating to and fro the Americas, Europe and Asia before the birth of Christopher Columbus.

Here Dr Sertima puts the essence of the Niger river aswell rightfully restored from the clutches of Mungo Park’s allegorical assertions and considered now and in antiquity, one of the oldest trading post in all of world history; commercial activities of cotton, food and other types of agricultutal produce, proved to be as old, if not, older than the Nile.

For more information here are some books written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima himself.

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America

African Presence in Early America
Blacks in Science: Ancient and Modern (Journal of African Civilizations)

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4[/flash]
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

The powerful and consistent? Meekness does not indicate lack of power or inconsistency, it only indicates humility.
lf that's the interpretation of that your author(from whom you shape your worldview basically), then l have to ask are you sure this your author knows what he is talking about?

Meek: quiet, gentle, easily imposed on, submissive.

None of which our ancestors are.

Our ancestors are magnanimous, difficult to approach with aggression, assertive.

Can you see that their's a huge disparity.

The Abrahamic religions are teaching us to become defenseless, helpless and weak, whilst genuinne African history teaches us to be magmanimous, diffucult to approach with aggression, whilst retaining assertiveness a recipe for our successfullness in the world of today.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Our ancestors are magnanimous, difficult to approach with aggression, assertive.

[b]The Abrahamic religions [/b]are teaching us to become defenseless, helpless and weak, whilst our ancestors are teaching us to be magmanimous, diffucult to approach with aggression and whilst retaining assertiveness.
lol, ok.
so which one bears good fruits? our ancestors with all of their aggression where did it lead them to?

The concept of the meek inheriting the earth, is not a teaching of the abrahamic religions but of christ. lnfact if you want to be aggressive, the Abrahamic religions have a fair dose of that.

What about the parable of the good samaritan? that is a parable of brotherhood that cuts across tribe, race and religion, are you against that too?

The moment you begin to see beyond so called Abrahamic religion, but look at the teachings of christ for what they are and how they apply across boundaries, you'll see that our ancestors themselves may have believed some of those general principles as well.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by blazepascal(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Jesus is a fictitious character.

Jesus isnt God.

That is exactly what Horus told his followers in ancient Egypt.

Jesus is an adaptation, an unsafe, unethical and unauthorised plagiarisation of the Horus and various other ancient characters. i.e Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Krishna, Osiris, Merlin, Romulus e.t.c
hmm i'm learning alot false teachers are out there trying to deceive everyone so beware dont let dem get to u
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Regardless of all the great qualities the authors bestowed upon the Jesus character, he fails on the first hurdle.

Jesus is a philantropist.

Jesus is good.

Jesus is kind.

Question:

Is Jesus real?

Answer:

No.

Total score equals to zero.

A Character that has been thought for over 1,900 years down history! cheesy

A Character whose birth place, words, moves, events, home town, country ,death and burial place was all well documented! undecided

You get better family history wet pass that one? cheesy

Abeg where you for go school? cheesy

Who be your teacher? cheesy

Shey they use textbooks teach you at all? cheesy

Wetin mek you trust (believe) the documents them tek teach you? cheesy

Abeg go and arrest your teacher, because them no teach you natin! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

A Character that has been thought for over 1,900 years down history! cheesy

A Character whose birth place, words, moves, events, home town, country ,death and burial place was all well documented! undecided

The Jesus storyline is fake.

Show us one authentic document that corroborates the Jesus story; just one.

All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lol, ok.
so which one bears good fruits? our ancestors with all of their aggression where did it lead them to?

The concept of the meek inheriting the earth, is not a teaching of the abrahamic religions but of christ. lnfact if you want to be aggressive, the Abrahamic religions have a fair dose of that.

What about the parable of the good samaritan? that is a parable of brotherhood that cuts across tribe, race and religion, are you against that too?

The moment you begin to see beyond so called Abrahamic religion, but look at the teachings of christ for what they are and how they apply across boundaries, you'll see that our ancestors themselves may have believed some of those general principles as well.

Nepotism can really blur people's sense of reasoning walahi!

His ancestors are aggressive and difficult to approach yet oyinbo kom TAME them like domestic animals so tey he carry papa mama language keep for yonda begin yan oyinbo language like say na oyinbo born am! cheesy

Abeg who fit advice this guy mek he go join stand up Nigeria comedy show?

He go mek people laugh wella wella for there? cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

The Jesus storyline is fake.

Show us one authentic document that corroborates the Jesus story; just one.

All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

You get any documented storyline like that?

Abeg if you get show the world Sir! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

The Abrahamic religions are teaching us to become defenseless, helpless and weak, whilst genuinne African history teaches us to be magmanimous, diffucult to approach with aggression, whilst retaining assertiveness a recipe for our successfullness in the world of today.

Daejoyoung:

lol, ok.
so which one bears good fruits? our ancestors with all of their aggression...

You seem to be misunderstanding what was said, The Abrahamic religions are the ones with the history of agression.

Our ancestors actually lived a virtuous life; possessing an excellent moral compass.

The opposite of Meek is Strong and Powerful.

Our history is of a strong, intelligient, successfull and powerful ancestry.

Ever since the Abrahamic religions murdered their way into the African pysche, many have been brainwashed to cause a huge distraction.

The Abrahamic religions are a magic trick that are solely designed to deceive someone into disregarding real history in favour of their Abrahamic religious fakery.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kagarko:
Thank God.

Jesus is not God But Servant of God. I urge Christians to read the Bible with better understanding.

From Genesis To Revelation there is no word like Bible and Christianity.

Please I want to know the name of the original Religion been practice by the followers of Jesus (Isah Alaihis Salam).

The words Bible and Christianity were invented much later. Prophet Isah (Jesus AS) never called His Religion Christianity or His Book Bible.

Reno's position isn't any different from the position of Islamic Faith. We're therefore calling on him and his cohorts to convert to Islam is the only to heaven

Islam is the only true religion on Earth Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

If you know the TRUTH, you will throw Arabic religion into the trash bin because the idea of good people going to heaven did not originate from God's word but from peddlers of Greek philosophy!

Where did God create humans in the beginning?

What hope did ancient servants of God have?

Why the change in habitation?

Why heaven if we're born to live on earth?

My friend, Islam was coined out of Catholicism.

Muhammad only extracted TRINITY (which the Catholics inserted) it gives Jesus much more reverence than any other prophet including Muhammad, and the Arabian wanted his followers to believe that he is the last and greatest prophet, all other Catholic dogma is copied and pasted in Islam! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daejoyoung:

The concept of the meek inheriting the earth, is not a teaching of the abrahamic religions but of christ...

Since Jesus is fake, then the concept is false.

"If the premise of a concept is found to be false, the concept is deemed to be false aswell.

The concept of the meek inheriting the earth is counterintuitive.

The bottomline is that its a negative concept in every way shape or form.

Look at the world that we live in today, show me one example where such a concept is currently applied.

Its a trick that the authors of Abrahamic religious text are using in their failled attempts to smother ambition, drive and the other vital ingredients necessary to make a brighter future for ourselves and the coming generations.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

You seem to be misunderstanding what was said, The Abrahamic religions are the ones with the history of agression.

Our ancestors actually lived a virtuous life; possessing an excelent moral compass.

The opposite of Meek is Strong and Powerful.

Our history is of a strong, intelligient, successfull and powerful ancestry.

Ever since the Abrahamic religions murdered their way into the African pysche, many have been brainwashed to cause a huge distraction.

The Abrahamic religions are a magic trick that are solely designed to deceive someone into disregarding real history in favour of their Abrahamic religious fakery.

Na wah o! undecided

Shuo? embarassed

Abeg it's not too late to carry your own REAL history teach people nah!

At least people aren't blind, if they're able to SEE the goodies and benefits of your history they will buy it nah! Matthew 5:14-16 cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maximus69:

At least people aren't blind, if they're able to SEE the goodies and benefits of your history they will buy it...

It isnt my history, its our history and those of the coming generations.

Those that acknowledge history are seeing the benefits in their lives as we text.

The Abrahamic religions attempt to blind someone from real history.

Its isnt until one moves far away from Abrahamic religious text and begin to study real African history from the historians stated in previous post that one is swiftly able to appreciate the falsehood of the Abrahamic religious text.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

Since Jesus is fake, then the concept is false.

"If the premise of a concept is found to be false, the concept is deemed to be false aswell.

The concept of the meek inheriting the earth is counterintuitive.

The bottomline is that its a negative concept in every way shape or form.

Look at the world that we live in today, show me one example where such a concept is currently applied

Its a trick that the authors of Abrahamic religious text are using in their failled attempts to smother ambition, drive and the other vital ingredients necessary to make a brighter future for ourselves and the coming generations.

True Christians are applying it and it has helped in bringing over 8,500,000 people from different races under the heavens together and they've form one big happy family of peace loving worshippers globally!

As i'm typing this, i can travel to any part of the earth, if i'm permitted to enter after being scrutinized by racists like you who will demand for passport and visa, my Christian family will welcome me NOT as a stranger but as their own brother, i don't need to lodge in an hotel!

All these is because Jesus' teaching has united us together as one family throughout the earth!

The only reason why you can't find a place where only true Christians dwell is because WE ARE MEEK, we don't drag political seats with unbelievers but in our midst there is LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other virtuous attributes of the true God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince / 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.