Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri (10304 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amujale:

You're wrong!

Answer this simple question.

Who owns the legacy of our great continent?

All the Abrahamic religions are the cause for some of the greatest attrocities in all of ancient human history.

The Abrahamic religions murdered their way into our continent and began to stoke up wars and conflict.

For the first time in our continents long, rich and relevant history, Nations began to war against one another based on false and deplorable ideologies; these all occur as a direct response of ancient Arabian and Eurocentric fundamentalist that were allowed to run riot on our sacred soils.

Kindly, go and study the real history of our world.

The people of our great continent and the next generations all jointly own our legacy.

The time to snap out of these type of spectacular fakery that are the Abrahamic religious text is NOW.

Lets concenrate our focus on us, our progress and the coming generations.

Its counterintuitive to buy into falsehood because that only distracts us from the reality that we need to dominate in order to swiftly make the world a better place for ourselves and the coming generations.

Well l am also willing to look into the mythology of my African ancestors and then follow their ways if it is as promising as christianity.

ln the end almost all religions speak about thesame thing such as Love and Self development, if you remove lots of the theologies and myths they are coated with.

But the myths help sustain them in our minds, until we are ready for meat and not milk( Hebrews 5v12)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by musicwriter(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daejoyoung:

What is your proof for this claim? Give me scholarly sources from actual historians who claim this, and the quotes with links.

The origin of all religions - Dr. Robert Bauval

How Europeans hijacked African spirituality to control the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NisfS4x1R4
The books below explains the history of religions and some of them specifically deal with the history of Christianity.

Books.

Bible myths and their parallel in other religions- T.W Doane
Christianity before Christ- John G Jackson
The sixteen crucified saviors- Karsey Graves
101 Myths of the Bible: How ancient scribes invented biblical history- Gary Greenberg
Jesus never existed- Kenneth Humphreys
Caesar's Messiah- Joseph Atwill
Myth and ritual in Christianity- Alan Watts
Anacalypsis- Godfrey Higgins

I have the above books. Should you need them, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Sorry, l said give me scholarly work to show jesus is fiction. l mean real academia, not any random atheist website.

l am talking of scholarly research from Professors and Doctors of history.

The Horus quotation is an extract from the Egyptology textbook known as the Book of Going forth by Day and Night.

source: An extensive translation of Late Sir p. LE PAGE RENOUF, knt. continued and completed by Professor of Egyptology at the University of Geneva Prof. E. NAVILLE, D.C.L., cfc, &c.,.

Furthermore, anyone can study those Iconic characters to which was said the Jesus character shares distinct similarities.

i.e

Horus was born out of what can only possibly be called a sheer miracle and are the narrative of each every other one of the other religious[sic] characters.

There is aswell another distinct relationship with Horus and the Jesus character, and that exist within Horus's relation ship with his mother Isis.

Now everyone has heard of the Jesus and Mary story, yet according to the evidence inside of ancient Egyptian Mythology, Horus and Isis is the inspiration behinde the authors of Abrahamic text that manufactured such story.

You dont need to take my word for that, go and research on Horus and the other Iconic characters with the understanding that they all predate the Jesus character; and come up with your own conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
musicwriter:

The origin of all religions - Dr. Robert Bauval

How Europeans hijacked African spirituality to control the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NisfS4x1R4
The books below explains the history of religions and some of them specifically deal with the history of Christianity.

Books.

Bible myths and their parallel in other religions- T.W Doane
Christianity before Christ- John G Jackson
The sixteen crucified saviors- Karsey Graves
101 Myths of the Bible: How ancient scribes invented biblical history- Gary Greenberg
Jesus never existed- Kenneth Humphreys
Caesar's Messiah- Joseph Atwill
Myth and ritual in Christianity- Alan Watts
Anacalypsis- Godfrey Higgins

I have the above books. Should you need them, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail
please do more research, these are all old claims that have been debunked severally.

[b]The position that Christianity borrowed from the mystery religions was taught in the nineteenth century by the History of Religions School; however, by the mid-twentieth century, this view was shown to be false and thus abandoned even by those who believed Christianity was purely a natural religion.2 Ron Nash wrote, “During a period of time running roughly from about 1890 to 1940, scholars often alleged that primitive Christianity had been heavily influenced by Platonism, Stoicism, the pagan religions, or other movements in the Hellenistic world. Largely as a result of a series of scholarly books and articles written in rebuttal, allegations of early Christianity’s dependence on its Hellenistic environment began to appear much less frequently in the publications of Bible scholars and classical scholars. Today most Bible scholars regard the question as a dead issue.”3

Despite the fact that many of the arguments were rejected, this theory has once again emerged through the popular writings of skeptics. What makes Christianity unique among the world religions is that it is a historical faith based on the historical person of Christ who lived a miraculous life. In this essay, I will examine the alleged parallels and evaluate whether Christianity teaches a unique savior or is simply a copy of these pagan myths.. In this essay, I will examine the alleged parallels and evaluate whether Christianity teaches a unique savior or is simply a copy of these pagan myths.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://evidenceandanswers.org/article/pagan-connection-did-christianity-borrow-from-mystery-religions/&ved=2ahUKEwiNtuCnwKTmAhXM26QKHYE3DmwQFjAPegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0h-R_FZMjZwh8secKWvh9V&cshid=1575754874425
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amujale:

The Horus quotation is an extract from the Egyptology textbook known as the Book of Going forth by Night and Day.

source: An extensive translation of Late Sir p. LE PAGE RENOUF, knt. continued and conpleted by Professor of Egyptology at the University of Geneva Prof. E. NAVILLE, D.C.L., cfc, &c.,.

Furthermore, anyone can study those Icon characters to which was said the Jesus character share distinct similarities.

i.e

Horus was born out of what can only possibly be called a sheer miracle and are the narrative of each every other one of the other religious[sic] chatacters.

You dont need to take my word for that, go and research on them with the understanding that they all predate the Jesus character; and come up with your own conclusion.

These are old claims and are no longer taken seriously by scholars, because the so called similarities have been blown out of proportion. Please do more research on this matter, l'm surprised you believe this.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://evidenceandanswers.org/article/pagan-connection-did-christianity-borrow-from-mystery-religions/&ved=2ahUKEwiNtuCnwKTmAhXM26QKHYE3DmwQFjAPegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0h-R_FZMjZwh8secKWvh9V&cshid=1575754874425
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daejoyoung:

please do more research, these are all old claims that have been debunked severally.

[b]The position that Christianity borrowed from the mystery religions was taught in the nineteenth century by the History of Religions School; however, by the mid-twentieth century, this view was shown to be false and thus abandoned even by those who believed Christianity was purely a natural religion.2 Ron Nash wrote, “During a period of time running roughly from about 1890 to 1940, scholars often alleged that primitive Christianity had been heavily influenced by Platonism, Stoicism, the pagan religions, or other movements in the Hellenistic world. Largely as a result of a series of scholarly books and articles written in rebuttal, allegations of early Christianity’s dependence on its Hellenistic environment began to appear much less frequently in the publications of Bible scholars and classical scholars. Today most Bible scholars regard the question as a dead issue.”3

Despite the fact that many of the arguments were rejected, this theory has once again emerged through the popular writings of skeptics. What makes Christianity unique among the world religions is that it is a historical faith based on the historical person of Christ who lived a miraculous life. In this essay, I will examine the alleged parallels and evaluate whether Christianity teaches a unique savior or is simply a copy of these pagan myths.. In this essay, I will examine the alleged parallels and evaluate whether Christianity teaches a unique savior or is simply a copy of these pagan myths.
[/b]

https://probe.org › the-pagan-conne...
Did Christianity Borrow from Pagan Religions? - Early Christianity and ...

It isnt in your power to reject.

The Flavian connection to the manufacture of Christianity and the Jesus character are facts that are proven beyond reasonable doubt.

These are not mere guesswork or fabrications, these conclusions are reached by genuine historians using historical artefacts, diaries of real people that have a recorded history, history textbooks, records and the account of witnesses; their are also material that corroborates the "Flavian connection" findings.

That video barely touches the surface, yet anyone could easily get the gist that the historians in the video talks about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by musicwriter(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daejoyoung:

[/b]

https://probe.org › the-pagan-conne...
Did Christianity Borrow from Pagan Religions? - Early Christianity and ...

What you need is to research the history of religions and stop quoting what a white man told you. Do your own research.

There was already a virgin born, miracle working, resurrected savior called Horus in Africa, thousands of years before Jesus. Prove to me with history and artefacts that it is not the case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by orunto27: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks for your Greek and Latin explanation. Please take a second look at Genesis KJV.
Genesis Chapter One, He was GOD, The Manager of Heavenly Spirits.

Genesis Chapter Two from verse 4, He became LORD GOD, as He began to Redesign and Reclassify Heaven and Earth.

He became practically LORD from Genesis Chapter Four when He started being interested in the Affairs of men-Cain & Abel.

So it was from the beginning that THE TRIUNE SPIRIT, had explained ITSELF in Heaven, Transition and on Earth.

JESUS CHRIST IS THEREFORE JUST A MONIKER FOR OUR LORD & REDEEMER ON EARTH.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daejoyoung:

These are old claims and are no longer taken seriously by scholars, because the so called similarities have been blown out of proportion. Please do more research on this matter, l'm surprised you believe this.

You obviously dont know what you are on about.

Using an Abrahamic religious article as your evidence!?

What is the meaning of Pagan?

The term 'pagan' is a derogatory one that the all Abrahamic religions uses to wrongly demonize and victimise genuine philosophies; even unwittingly using these type of madeup terminologies to attack religions that they themselves copied from.

Was actually expecting a real citation or corroboration for Abrahamic religions that is outside of Abrahamic religious text.

Amujale:

The Horus quotation is an extract from the Egyptology textbook known as the Book of Going forth by Night and Day.

source: An extensive translation of Late Sir p. LE PAGE RENOUF, knt. continued and conpleted by [b]Professor of Egyptology at the University of Geneva [/b]Prof. E. NAVILLE, D.C.L., cfc, &c.,.

Furthermore, anyone can study those Icon characters to which was said the Jesus character share distinct similarities.

i.e

Horus was born out of what can only possibly be called a sheer miracle and are the narrative of each every other one of the other religious[sic] chatacters.

There is aswell another distint relationship with Horus and the Jesus character, and that exist within Horus's relation ship with his mother Isis.

Now everyone has heard of the Jesus and Mary story, yet accirding to the evidence inside of ancient Egyptian Mythology, Horus and Isis is the inspiration behinde the authors of Abrahamic text that manufactured such story.

You dont need to take my word for that, go and research on Horus and the other Iconic chracters with the understanding that they all predate the Jesus character; and come up with your own conclusion.

You are simply proving my point for me.

Thank you.

Abrahamic religious text are tools of propaganda meant to brainwash innocent people.

Some level of brainwash is so destructive and toxic that it would take someone as us to knock the common sense back into ourselves.

Don't be afraid to be wrong.

Don't be afraid to be successful.

The Abrahamic religions are fake and that has been proven here time and time again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amujale:

Using a google search as your evidence!?

Was actually expecting a real citation or corroboration for Abrahamic religions that is outside of Abrahamic religious text.

Thank you.

Abrahamic religious text are tools of propaganda meant to brainwash innocent people.

Some level of brainwash is so destructive and toxic that it would take someone as us to knock the common sense back into ourselves.

The Abrahamic religions are fake and that has been proven here time and time again.

Actually the person you gave me as proof is not an historical scholar. Scholars don't talk about a so called jesus myth because it's an old arguement. so l gave you a website to help you see that these arguments are old and false.

Let's start from Horus, what do you know about Horus and what are the similarities with jesus, list them and l would show you how they are not true.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amujale:

Using a google search as your evidence!?

Thank you.

As you know, in Egyptian mythology, Horus is the god of the sky (and therefore to contain the sun and the moon).

His divine origin is from Isis, who became pregnant in many ways (she was by no means a virgin).

Horus did not have a single incarnation (e.g. born on December 25 of a virgin), but rather multiple incarnations in all of the pharaohs, and—Egyptians believed— was the source of Pharaonic power.

When one Pharaoh died, Horus would assume a new incarnation in the next Pharaoh and the deceased Pharaoh would assume the presence of Osiris.

To be honest with you, the differences between Horus and Jesus are so vast that it does not seem reasonable to believe that a “Jesus myth” could have been developed from it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://media.ascensionpress.com/2019/01/02/was-the-story-of-jesus-lifted-from-egyptian-mythology/&ved=2ahUKEwj7oIeyx6TmAhUS36QKHfBTAtYQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3yfbxhGfQkg4tkHaoZpJRo
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2019

"I am ____ in glory . . . I am the Lord of the Light . . . I am the victorious one . . . I am the heir of endless time . . . I, even I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven"

The quote above is Horus addressing his followers in KM.T; an extract of the 'Book of Going Forth By Day and Night'.

Amujale:

The Horus quotation is an extract from the Egyptology textbook known as the Book of Going forth by Day and Night.

source: An extensive translation of Late Sir p. LE PAGE RENOUF, knt. continued and completed by Professor of Egyptology at the University of Geneva Prof. E. NAVILLE, D.C.L., cfc, &c.,.

Furthermore, anyone can study those Iconic characters to which was said the Jesus character shares distinct similarities.

i.e

There is aswell another distint relationship with Horus and the Jesus character, and that exist within Horus's relation ship with his mother Isis.

Now everyone has heard of the Jesus and Mary story, yet according to the evidence inside of ancient Egyptian Mythology, Horus and Isis is the inspiration behinde the authors of Abrahamic text that manufactured such

Daejoyoung:

Well ask yourself this, if people were to make up names for the gospels, why use names like Mark, Matthew, and Luke, why not household names like Peter, James, and John?
Also my question was about Paul( our earliest christian writer) writing about 20years after the event, how likely was it that he was writing about a fictitious james and Peter here:

Then after three years, l went up to Jerusalem to see Peter and remained with him fifteen days, but l saw none of the other apostles except james, the lord's brother.
(Galatians 1v18-19).[b]

Or this:

[b]Now when Peter had come to Antioch, l withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed. (Galatians 2v11).

The author speaks of peter as though the people already knew who he was.
Note that this letter is dated to around AD 50( 20 years after jesus).

Are you saying all of these are also fictitious,

Following the discussion, and one can only reach the conclusion that the Christian bible is fake, false and countetintuitive.

Its already been proven that the Christian bible is one of the greatest falsehoods in all of Christiandom.

The Christian bible isnt what it claims to be, instead its a badly written bibliography; a compilation of ancient religious text, the contents of which have been repackaged, directly copied, plagiarised, sexed-up or outrightly fabricated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amujale:

Again, Horus similarities with the Jesus character are distinct in various different ways that includes these below:

I challenge anyone to refute these shared attributes:

(a) Miracoulous birth.

(b) Pattern of speech similarities i.e

here horus is addressing the people of KM.T in the Book of Coming Forth by Night and Day.

Note: Its important to note that due to the nature of the sensitivity of these type of topics towards Abrahamic religious text, their agents are flooding the intetnet with bad literature under the title of "The Book of The Dead".

Yes, The Book of The Dead is the complete translation of most of ancient Egyptian Mythology, hence keep the emphasis on ancient Egyptian Mythology in your search filter. or search for "The Book of Coming forth By Night and Day" or "The Book of Going forth By Night and Day" all books under Egyptian Mythology opposed to any other sort of toxic non-African mysticism.

Any questions?

Now that is clear,

(c) Spectacular events leading up to birth.

(d) Multiple claims to his audience that they are the Son of God.

(e) Claims to know the way to heaven(s).

(f) Mother and Child relationship venevation.
Horus and Isis are the original Mother and
Child Gods[sic]; whereby Horus is the child
and Isis his mother.

(g) Relationship with a wicked adversary;

Horus vs Seth
Jesus vs the Devil character.

In both instances they are provocateurs;
share instances that has relevance to the
throne of kingdoms .

Horus vs Seth and the throne of ancient
Egypt

(h) Dieing and Rising God[sic]

Osiris father to Horus was resurected by the love of his life.

(i) Percieved virtuousness by their followers.

lol this is quite hilarious.
Your so called similarities are weak, so you believe the gospel writers set out to recreate a myth of Horus, and all they could come up with was jesus? come on tell me something else.

No reputable scholar today believes jesus is a myth, because you cannot explain the existence of Paul, James and Christianity without Jesus.
EOD.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lol this is quite hilarious.
Your so called similarities are weak, so you believe the gospel writers set out to recreate a myth of Horus, and all they could come up with was jesus? come on tell me something else.

No reputable scholar today believes jesus is a myth, because you cannot explain the existence of Paul, James and Christianity without Jesus.
EOD.

Much of the Old Testaments of the Christian bible contains much content and characters thar are directly copied, plagiarised, sexed-up and fabricated.

All of the New Testaments are full of forgeries, fakery and outright fabrications.

There isnt one character or story inside of Abrahamic religious text that can claim to being original.

Its already been proven that Jesus is fake; and so are all the other made up characters inside of Abrahamic religious text.

None of the content of the Old testament are original to Christianity, whilst the New Testament was fabricated by the Romans.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Amujale:

Much of the Olde Testaments of the Christian bible contains much content and characters thar are directly copied, plagiarised, sexed-up and fabricated.

All of the New Testaments are full of forgeries, fakery and outright fabrications.

There isnt one character or story inside of Abrahamic religious text that can claim to being original.

Its already been proven that Jesus is fake; and so are all the other made up characters inside of Abrahamic religious text.
lol proven by who?
lf jesus is fake, how did christianity arise in the middle of the first century, with paul writing letters just 20years after and claiming to have met the likes of Peter, James and John and writing about them as though his audience needed no introduction to who they were?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lol proven by who?
lf jesus is fake, how did christianity arise?

Christian arouse by the sword and through the barels of a gun.

The history of Christianity is riddle with all sorts of attrocities against humanity, thats how they came to prominence.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Amujale:

Christian arouse by the sword and through the barels of a gun.

The history of Christianity is riddle with all sorts of attrocities against humanity, thats how they came to prominence.
lmao, ok l'll make this easy for you.
My question wasn't how they came to prominence, but rather how come all of a sudden they existed in the Roman Empire as early as AD 50.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lol proven by who?
lf jesus is fake, how did christianity arise in the middle of the first century, with paul writing letters just 20years after and claiming to have met the likes of Peter, James and John and writing about them as though his audience needed no introduction to who they were?

Peter, James and John are all fake character invented by the authors of Abrahamic religious text.

Here they impersonate the authors in their own text; creating a situation wherby an author is creating authors in their own book.

All the authors of Abrahamic relugious text are dubious and wholly untrustworthy.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lol proven by who?

Peter didnt write the Peter content, the Romans did.

James didnt write the James content in the Christian bible, the Romans did.

John didnt write John in the Christian bible, the Romans did.

Contrary to the false assertions the Romans made in the Bible, the Christian bible was manufactured in the first century CE.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

My question wasn't how they came to prominence, but rather how come all of a sudden they existed in the Roman Empire as early as AD 50.

Christianity was manufactured in the first century CE during the reign of the Flavians

Especially, the Roman Emperor Titus Vespasianus Augustus.

Some historians go far as pointing out the fact that it isnt a coincidence that the biblical movement of the Jesus character mirrors the military campaign of Emperor Titus himself.

Again, dont take my word for that, research that your self or watch the world reknowned historian Joseph Atwill disect an excerpt from his own book 'The Flavian Signature'.

Statement by Joseph Atwill - excerpt from "The Flavian Signature"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omi6lN5b0Ic

In his lecture, Joseph Atwill shows a comprehensive blue print on the typology the authors of Abrahamic religious text used during their invention of the Jesus character.

Proof Romans Invented the Jesus Character - The Flavian Signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqG8w7ezUQ

There are simply no authentic historical evidence of Christianity prior to the first century CE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lol proven by who?

Historians have already determined the names of the authors of the Chistian bible, and their names arent Peter, James and John and they didnt exist in 50 CE.

That process is known as Euhemerism, whereby any modern character is transplanted into the past; sometimes using the names of real places and feed of the names of popular characters i.e Kings, Queens, kingdoms e.t.c

i.e The Moses character was invented by the Romans and euhemerised into the ancient Egypt scenario.

Moses is a fictitious character as proven in previous post.

There are no records of a Moses character in all of ancient Egyptian history; and the ancient Egyptians are probably either first or second to the Romans when it comes to keeping records; we know that because we've studied every single strand of evidence to that effect.

And that is the unanimous conclusion from all the authorities on ancient Egyptian Mythology.

i.e Dr Raymond O Faulkner, Dr Maulana Karenga e.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Actually the person you gave me as proof is not an historical scholar...

A Profesor of Egyptology?

The late Prof. Edouard Naville was one of the world's leading academics in Egyptology.

Just to be clear, you will find that all my sources on Egyptology are routinely reputable academics in the given field of study that is ancient Egyptian Mythology.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Well l am also willing to look into the mythology of my African ancestors and then follow their ways.....

I agree with your analysis here.

Many have come to these same conclusions.

Its far better and more productive to invest our positive energy on our own God given legacy.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 2:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Jesus is a fictitious character.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

The history of religion dated back to the time angels in heaven came down, put on materialized bodies and began having sex with female humans. Genesis 6:1-6

This resulted to abnormal pregnancies and babies born to these angels were gigantic and troublesome, that's why God decided to wipe them off the surface of the earth with the deluge in Noah's day!

When humans, animals and the abnormal giants perished in the deluge, the materialized angels pull off their material body and returned to heaven, they're the ones later referred to as demons in the Bible.

So by the time Almighty God introduced himself to Abraham, all other races on earth have been dominated by those demons, so all other nations on earth were worshiping demons not the true God, that's why he was known as the invincible God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

This has nothing to do with nepotism or sentiment, it is the TRUTH.

All advanced countries of the earth are much more powerful than the Israelites today, so they have no reason to submit to false stories if not that they've all witnessed in the past that their is no other God as powerful as that of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Egypt
Assyria (South Iran)
Babylon (Iraq)
Persia (North Iran)
Greece
Rome
England

Are the seven past world powers before America, each of them have been dealt with by the God of Israel, that's why they succumb to the Bible.

This has nothing to do with Oyinbo cheated us fallacy Amujale is peddling on Nairaland.

All other nations do worship too but they were all UNKNOWINGLY worshipping those demons! undecided
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Amujale:

The late Prof. Edouard Naville was one of the world's leading academics in Egyptology.

Just to be clear, you will find that all my sources on Egyptology are routinely reputable academics in the given field of study that is ancient Egyptian Mythology.
ls he a professor of Egyptian Mythology and also Christian Mythology?
For example a person who references similarities between Egyptian mythology and Christian mythology by citing christmas(Dec 25th) as a similarity, cannot be taken seriously by me for some reason, because such a person shows his ignorance of christianity.
So that is why l say no real scholar of the New testament (both believers and unbelievers) expound this view.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Daejoyoung: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Amujale:

Historians have already determined the names of the authors of the Chistian bible, and their names arent Peter, James and John and they didnt exist in 50 CE.

That process is known as Euhemerism, whereby any modern character is transplanted into the past; sometimes using the names of real places and feed of the names of popular characters i.e Kings, Queens, kingdoms e.t.c

i.e The Moses character was invented by the Romans and euhemerised into the ancient Egypt scenario.

Moses is a fictitious character as proven in previous post.

There are no records of a Moses character in all of ancient Egyptian history; and the ancient Egyptians are probably either first or second to the Romans when it comes to keeping records; we know that because we've studied every single strand of evidence to that effect.

And that is the unanimous conclusion from all the authorities on ancient Egyptian Mythology.

i.e Dr Raymond O Faulkner, Dr Maulana Karenga e.t.c
Well ask yourself this, if people were to make up names for the gospels, why use names like Mark, Matthew, and Luke, why not household names like Peter, James, and John?
Also my question was about Paul( our earliest christian writer) writing about 20years after the event, how likely was it that he was writing about a fictitious james and Peter here:

Then after three years, l went up to Jerusalem to see Peter and remained with him fifteen days, but l saw none of the other apostles except james, the lord's brother.
(Galatians 1v18-19).[b]

Or this:

[b]Now when Peter had come to Antioch, l withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed. (Galatians 2v11).

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

(Galatians 1v18-19).[b]

Or this:

The authors of Abrahamic religious text are liars and fakers, and were Roman aristocrats.

Stop thinking in the terms of Peter, John, Mark, e.t.c because they are all fictional characters invented by the authors of Abrahamic text.

Amujale:

Peter, James and John are all fake character invented by the authors of Abrahamic religious text.

Here they impersonate the authors in their own text; creating a situation wherby an author is creating authors in their own book.

All the authors of Abrahamic relugious text are dubious and wholly untrustworthy.

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2019

"I am ____ in glory . . . I am the Lord of the Light . . . I am the victorious one . . . I am the heir of endless time . . . I, even I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven"

The quote above is Horus addressing his followers in KM.T; an extract of the 'Book of Going Forth By Day and Night'.

Amujale:

i.e

Now everyone has heard of the Jesus and Mary story, yet according to the evidence inside of ancient Egyptian Mythology, Horus and Isis is the inspiration behinde the authors of Abrahamic text that manufactured such

Daejoyoung:

(Galatians 1v18-19).[b]

Or this:

Following the discussion, and one can only conclusion that the Christian bible is fake, false and countetintuitive.

Its already been proven that the Christian bible is one of the greatest falsehoods in all of Christiandom.

The Christian bible isnt what it claims to be, instead its a badly written bibliography; a compilation of ancient religious text, the contents of which have been repackaged, directly copied, plagiarised, sexed-up or outrightly fabricated.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amujale:

Daejoyoung:

ls he a professor of Egyptian Mythology and also Christian Mythology?

Not at all, he was a professor in Egyptology and lectured at the University of Geneva.

The late Prof Naville wasnt a professor in Christian Mythology, because there are no serious higher institutions that possess such discilpline.

Similar to all the other Abrahamic religions, and as proven time and time again, Christianity is a false conception.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by kumulus(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kagarko:
Thank God.

Jesus is not God But Servant of God. I urge Christians to read the Bible with better understanding.

From Genesis To Revelation there is no word like Bible and Christianity.

Please I want to know the name of the original Religion been practice by the followers of Jesus (Isah Alaihis Salam).

The words Bible and Christianity were invented much later. Prophet Isah (Jesus AS) never called His Religion Christianity or His Book Bible.

Reno's position isn't any different from the position of Islamic Faith. We're therefore calling on him and his cohorts to convert to Islam because that's the only to heaven.

Islam is the only true religion on Earth Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Religions take no one to heaven.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kagarko:
Thank God.

Jesus is not God But Servant of God. I urge Christians to read the Bible with better understanding.

From Genesis To Revelation there is no word like Bible and Christianity.

Please I want to know the name of the original Religion been practice by the followers of Jesus (Isah Alaihis Salam).

The words Bible and Christianity were invented much later. Prophet Isah (Jesus AS) never called His Religion Christianity or His Book Bible.

Reno's position isn't any different from the position of Islamic Faith. We're therefore calling on him and his cohorts to convert to Islam because that's the only to heaven.

Islam is the only true religion on Earth Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

The character that the Muhammedian movement modeled on Muhammed was a militaristic character; a leader of a rebel group that was given Rome all sorts of problems and not some virtuous dude from inside of Abrahamic religious text.

Similar to all the other Abrahamic religions that are out there, Islam is a massive charade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Miracle And Blessing? / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.