Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62874 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2019
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?

I am also dating one and likely settle with her

I don't see a problem with that

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2019
rychard:

I am also dating one and likely settle with her

I don't see a problem with that
cause your don't have options.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2019
yazga:
You are still young, and do not understand life yet
life is not about going around cleaning up other people's messes.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:
cause your don't have options.

Very lame and childish remark.

I am older, I earn far more than her. I have my own house and comfortable enough to afford a good vacation 6-7 times a year, I have managed to become top 5 in a state sponsored modelling competition.

I have options, but I prefer to remain with someone I love and care about, when you grow older you'll understand. Anyways, what is wrong about single mothers or fathers, its life and its too short to worry about past stuff, last last, we go all die and leave options behind.

Grow up, Child

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2019
rychard:

I am older, I earn far more than her. I have my own house and comfortable enough to afford a good vacation 6-7 times a year, I have managed to become top 5 in a state sponsored modelling competition.

I have options, but I prefer to remain with someone I love and care about, when you grow older you'll understand. Anyways, what is wrong about single mothers or fathers, its life and its too short to worry about past stuff, last last, we go all die and leave options behind.

Grow up, Child
you are just Mr Clean Up.

A woman screws up her life and you come running with that salary and that house and you save her. Smh

Imagine how blessed it would have been to find a chaste virgin who has kept herself pure in this corrupt world and then reward her with that lifestyle.

But because you've such low standards and you don't believe you deserve the best you go find a woman whom you don't even know how she got pregnant, and you reward her.

*spits*

Respect Yourself.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:
you are just Mr Clean Up.

A woman screws up her life and you come running with that salary and that house and you save her. Smh

Imagine how blessed it would have been to find a chaste virgin who has kept herself pure in this corrupt world and then reward her with that lifestyle.

But because you've such low standards and you don't believe you deserve the best you go find a woman whom you don't even know how she got pregnant, and you reward her.

*spits*

Respect Yourself.

Whatever you say bro...
Different strokes ,different folks...
I've achieved more with her by my side.

You must really have had a difficult life for you to see relationship only from the sex perspective

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?

scared is just the wrong word to use.

why chase another man's half eaten food when you can just get a full plate?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2019
rychard:

Whatever you say bro...
Different strokes ,different folks...
I've achieved more with her by my side.

You must really have had a difficult life for you to see relationship only from the sex perspective
how hungry for love are you that you have to accept it even from a single mother?

Have standards. You make people with money look stupid

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Joystark(f): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2019
Because some of them do not have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
larryking540:

Oga, or Madam which ever u are, y don't u take home a single mother and introduce her to ur parents and give us their reaction, , mr/mrs experience,

if u are already experience y ask d question on Nairaland, or u seek validation,

I wouldn't b surprise to see all d single mother's on this thread commenting in support of u,
.. Dont mind the op.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Joystark:
Because some of them do not have sense.
they don't have money to waste

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
I just get put off once I hear u have given birth

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:
how hungry for love are you that you have to accept it even from a single mother?

Have standards. You make people with money look stupid

Bro I think that's a wrong approach to life mehn, sometimes you meet people who make you happy, I mean I see nothing wrong with a single mother or father as long as they treat you well and with respect. Do we say single ladies should avoid single fathers too ?

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by hayzed1090: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
rychard:

Grow up, Child

As much as I don't see my self settling with one... I don't see any thing wrong in it especially when you are ready to love her regardless of her past. Furthermore , some single mother will be a better wife than even marrying a virgin

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
pcguru1:

Bro I think that's a wrong approach to life mehn, sometimes you meet people who make you happy, I mean I see nothing wrong with a single mother or father as long as they treat you well and with respect. Do we say single ladies should avoid single fathers too ?
play that game of heart leading the head and you'll lose.
You think women have a reputation for marrying men with money cause they chase happiness? You joking. Don't follow the heart. That thing is deceitful above all else. Love with your head. With sense. The head is above the heart for a reason.

Single Fathers are Okay because the man is the bread winner anyways.

Ever seen a single mother chase a broke man?

Or why do single mothers with money say they don't need a man they can raise their kids all on their own? CAUSE ITS ABOUT THE MONEY. always.

Wake up!!

Edit: and this lady Michelle even agrees with my point in bold above

Michellekabod2:

This is so far the only sensible post I have read!
I am of the view that if the woman is financially stable to handle the kid alone there is no problem. To me it's a plus,a woman who didn't follow the crowd to commit should be applauded for being strong! Many wombs are damaged for that, men marry ladies without wombs nowadays....
A single mom will not be involved in runs or chasing dudes as she will be bothered on catering for her kid. She becomes mature and responsible .

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
hayzed1090:

As much as I don't see my self settling with one... I don't see any thing wrong in it especially when you are ready to love her regardless of her past. Furthermore , some single mother will be a better wife than even marrying a virgin
stop rewarding women who have failed. You're discouraging those women who are making an effort to stay on the straight narrow path.

If you reward hoes everyone will be a hoe.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:
play that game of heart leading the head and you'll lose.
You think women have a reputation for marrying men with money cause they chase happiness? You joking. Don't follow the heart. That thing is deceitful above all else. Love with your head. With sense. The head is above the heart for a reason.

Single Fathers are Okay because the man is the bread winner anyways.

Ever seen a single mother chase a broke man?

Or why do single mothers with money say they don't need a man they can raise their kids all on their own? CAUSE ITS ABOUT THE MONEY. always.

Wake up!!

Seems it's Hypergamy you are broaching here well you do have a valid point but in this case, I don't have enough info to know if that's the case here because there have been some married people with money marry from lower backgrounds while with kids. It doesn't mean all women with money would behave like that as you mentioned, but then again everything is easier with money so that's even a pointless POV.

You might wanna be careful with those MGTOW Philosophy you are wielding

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
pcguru1:

Seems it's Hypergamy you are broaching here well you do have a valid point but in this case, I don't have enough info to know if that's the case here because there have been some married people with money marry from lower backgrounds while with kids. It doesn't mean all women with money would behave like that as you mentioned, but then again everything is easier with money so that's even a pointless POV.

You might wanna be careful with those MGTOW Philosophy you are wielding

Why are you so determined to chase second-hand goods??

Is there a shortage of fresh girls willing to get married and start a family the proper way?

Gents let's have standards for once.

It's bad enough we're no longer marrying virgins. Now we have to marry women with kids?? C'mon!!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:

Is there a shortage of fresh girls willing to get married and start a family the proper way?

It's bad enough we're no longer marrying virgins. Now we have to marry women with kids?? C'mon!!!

..Hahahahahaha. You re very funny.But don't you think that we should give support to any guy who feels that marrying and taking care of a single mother and her kid/kids is ok? Even if you preach from now till tomorrow, some guys will still fall for the manipulation.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:

Well the virgin one not a big deal for me, as much I want you to see a different point of view, I don't think we are forced to marry women with kids, because I can't but just explaining the reasons why you wrote might not apply to all single mothers.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Hahahahahaha. You re very funny.But don't you think that we should give support to any guy who feels that marrying and taking care of a single mother and her kid/kids is ok? Even if you preach from now till tomorrow, some guys will still fall for the manipulation.

Exactly my point also not manipulation sometimes, but the whole married with kids and having to deal with baby daddy or the son still looking for his father despite you playing a major role, nah not for me mehn let's support others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
men will do anything for a secure source of sex.

That gives us impregnators the assurance that the women we impregnate will find losers who'll save them. So it's not all bad.

My goal is by this time next year to have 3 more babymamas. There's no shortage of step fathers out there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:

That gives us impregnators the assurance that the women we impregnate will find losers who'll save them. So it's not all bad.

My goal is by this time next year to have 3 more babymamas. There's no shortage of step fathers out there.
This is just ignorant and a warped way of thinking.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:

..Funny guy.So you agreed with me we should support them?. The kid from the impregnators deserves good things too and its enough reason for us to shows our support.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
pcguru1:

This is just ignorant and a warped way of thinking.
you make it rewarding to be a Player.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
pcguru1:

Exactly my point also not manipulation sometimes, but the whole married with kids and having to deal with baby daddy or the son still looking for his father despite you playing a major role, nah not for me mehn let's support others.
its a manipulation because if that single mother didn't have a kid she wouldn't even look at you. Let alone date you.

Let that sink in.

It's like affording an iPhone only because it has a cracked screen. If that screen was OK you wouldn't afford it.

And should that single mother lose her kid to death, guess what? She'll leave you.
You don't even know that!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
pcguru1:

.. Why are you running away? Those kids need father figures like you.Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Funny guy.So you agreed with me we should support them?. The kid from the impregnators deserves good things too and its enough reason for us to shows our support.
if a man is dead set on doing something wrong, then we use him.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:
if a man is dead set on doing something wrong, then we use him.
.. Kikikiki. I don die for laugh here. I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Whispereye: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Because they need to take responsibility for someone else's child. That is, in addition to the costs of the girl, another small person appears. Not everyone is ready to take on such responsibility.
Well, some single mothers stop caring for themselves and devote their lives to the child.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Whispereye:
Because they need to take responsibility for someone else's child. That is, in addition to the costs of the girl, another small person appears. Not everyone is ready to take on such responsibility.
Well, some single mothers stop caring for themselves and devote their lives to the child.
and with a single mother you'll ALWAYS be number 2 after her child.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Savagethe21st(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubunja:

but ubunja what if the loser wants the woman to do away with the child like abandon in an orphanage.wouldnt she oblige

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.