Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62880 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Good luck
it's sad when a man needs luck to have what his ancestors got everyday

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Efewestern: 6:29am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
how hungry for love are you that you have to accept it even from a single mother?

Have standards. You make people with money look stupid

The way you hate women, do you have any woman in your life? like mother, sister, GF?

Bro tone down please, stop throwing jabs at ladies at any given opportunity, they are humans just like you and me, and they also deserve to be happy.

Being pregnant doesn't mean one is a slut, shii happens in life. Once again, learn to respect WOMEN!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Efewestern:

The way you hate women, do you have any woman in your life? like mother, sister, GF?

Bro tone down please, stop throwing jabs at ladies at any given opportunity, they are humans just like you and me, and they also deserve to be happy.

Being pregnant doesn't mean one is a slut, shii happens in life. Once again, learn to respect WOMEN!
don't mistake truth for hate

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2019
No one is but just scared of the drama that comes with them and the reluctance to let go of their baby daddies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
it's sad when a man needs luck to have what his ancestors got everyday

Bros try dig na. In this world some things just work differently.

A lady rape u no problem, ur hand touch her u go jail. She slapped u first but u do same back, all hell go loose 4 ur head.

Can u change all these imbalance?
Reason i said good luck.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Bros try dig na. In this world some things just work differently.

A lady rape u no problem, ur hand touch her u go jail. She slapped u first but u do same back, all hell go loose 4 ur head.

Can u change all these imbalance?
Reason i said good luck.
that's why my heart is now closed. No pity for women cause government is now their husband father and boyfriend.

Im only tender to virgins. Even then with limits.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by nisai: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Efewestern:

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
Because men jealousy pass women own. Majority of single mothers codedly see their baby daddy. Make i stop for here now.
L

you are right ooooooooooooo. cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by frozen70(f): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2019
eni4real:
Single mothers should settle with single fathers.. Stop adding burden to a young man life.. He is just starting up for God sake.
He is yet to have his own child but he is a step father already... Is that what you wish your blood brother?? To marry a single mother??

Single mothers can become a second wife in another family too. That is perfect for their MATURITY

Was the bachelor blind that he left single ladies and went for single mothers ❓
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
that's why my heart is now closed. No pity for women cause government is now their husband father and boyfriend.

Im only tender to virgins. Even then with limits.

Guy d way u carry virgin for head like gala. Go join bh. Na dem be virgin fanatics.

U na virgin self? U go bias well well sha
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Guy d way u carry virgin for head like gala. Go join bh. Na dem be virgin fanatics.

U na virgin self? U go bias well well sha
when has male virginity ever mattered?

Which primitive deity even accepts male virgins as a sacrifice??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
play that game of heart leading the head and you'll lose.
You think women have a reputation for marrying men with money cause they chase happiness? You joking. Don't follow the heart. That thing is deceitful above all else. Love with your head. With sense. The head is above the heart for a reason.

Single Fathers are Okay because the man is the bread winner anyways.

Ever seen a single mother chase a broke man?

Or why do single mothers with money say they don't need a man they can raise their kids all on their own? CAUSE ITS ABOUT THE MONEY. always.

Wake up!!
If I get you correctly, marrying a single father is cool but a single mother is wrong?

For the money aspect, in cases where the wife is the bread winner or at least very financially bouyant enough to cater for her kid it's still wrong?
Lemme know what you think
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Chukapage(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Ugosample:

your first paragraph tho undecided

It is the culture of encouraging men to be irresponsible that is to blame for the shithole behaviour prevalent in NiggerArea.
Assuming men are mandated to pay child support for their "irresponsible act of getting a lady preheat that they are no married to" for example

all these talk won't even be popping up in the first place

I wonder wfy people think it's okay for a single dad to be not responsible for his child
it's just weird how people think in Nigeria shocked
oga that's an individual issue some babby daddies are responsible ,Not all men are irresponsible stop writing like there was a national meeting that said baby daddies should be irresponsible.The females that became pregnant were they forced? Was it rape? Was it no consensual? It's high time folks like you stop making excuses for dumb women why pushing all the blame on the malefolks. The ladies didn't they know they were not ready for marriage too? It take two to tango.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by nisai: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
how hungry for love are you that you have to accept it even from a single mother?

Have standards. You make people with money look stupid

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Fordzzy(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Someone said it's because football match nor dey start with 1:0... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by tunjilana: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2019
cooooooks:
There's nothing wrong in being a single mother and there's nothing wrong in dating or marrying one.

However, don't expect them to be more mature or experienced or understanding. Treat them like as though they were single and not yet mothers.

Furthermore, you have to consider their kid(s). You should be ready to take care of them as though they were yours.

More like extra luggage...what is now the advantage of u can't treat them maturedly...A lot of men who go for old ladies or single mothers crave that maturity hence the reason they went there initially...why will a 30 year old single mother have sane expectation and entitlement mentality like a 23 year old single...If that is the case then let men just go for the single and fresh....
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:

If I get you correctly, marrying a single father is cool but a single mother is wrong?

For the money aspect, in cases where the wife is the bread winner or at least very financially bouyant enough to cater for her kid it's still wrong?
Lemme know what you think
Michelle it's a little better if the whole excercise won't cost you money.

But the time and emotional costs still matter. I think I've made that point already somewhere.

In SA we have a TV Show called KhumbuleKhaya (Remember Home, loose English translation). Its about uniting long lost family members. You should see how stupid and dumb step fathers become when at 18 step kids go looking for their biological fathers. It's sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by egbaguy2: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Married to one.....she has been the best thing to av happened to me.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Chukapage(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
These jambites bashing single mums have a myopic view about life. As for me I don't discriminate, happiness and peace of mind is what I cherish. Some single mums are far more mature than single ladies. The one I am dating presently is a rare spec. Would you prefer her she aborts? To each his own, my last exes caused me depression, and so far presently I met someone who is v3ry understanding.
oga marry am first before you begin talk like professor if "everyone" that commented their own "opinions" are "Jambites then you sef na PHD holder in Single mother and baby mama affairs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Boss13: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
Every man will become second, third, fourth, fifth place! depending on the number of kids he father's in his woman's life once kids are involved. No wife places her husband above her children! NONE.

The only time a man remains number one is during courtship and before children starts coming cheesy
So don't deceive yourself, every man will eventually become second place after his children whether biological or adopted cool

You have spoken like a true experienced woman. Young men should read this comment thoroughly and digest it.

Women want men to put them as first priority but women would always place the men in their lives below other priorities. Young men see how manipulative women are. This is actually the nature of women.

Now why should a man who consider himself to be wise go ahead to elope with a single mother. You are going to be the least of her priorities and only needed for financial support.

Being with a single mother is a dangerous affair. I have read some comments here and I'm surprised. Some are trying to discount the risk and suggesting not all single mothers are the same. How about completely avoiding the risk rather than telling sad tales in the future.

What I know about women is they are smarter than what we think they are. They are manipulative and controlling. A woman would devise several techniques to manipulate a man. Only married men will understand what I'm saying here. When deciding your life, don't attempt it with trial and error, you have to mitigate obvious risk and go for situations with lesser risks. Single mothers are HIGH risks situations which every young man who is aspiring to go far in life should avoid.

Start your family afresh and not lay eggs where there are already existing eggs. Leave that for FOOLS.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Chukapage(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, all their step fathers married their single mothers
bro those men had their choices, they are not us we are not them.They are Americans in the American society were talking of Nigeria !Nigeria! .you and I know that our society is not yet matured enough for young men to be taking that kind of risk .with the level of manipulation, pretense and infidelity in the Nigerian society a single mother affair is Risky very risky the worst starts when the child na boy sef.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Chukapage(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Bridget95:
love could make a man overlook your concern s.Most single moms are victims of deciet.
taa! Most? It's a lie from pit of hell! Only SOME FEW ONCE ARE VICTIMS. It's either they are so promiscious and finally got pregnant or they tried to use a rich guy as meal ticket by getting pregnant, some of them are single mothers because of their characters ,some are single mothers because they think they can manipulate or tie a man down with pregnancy,All am saying is Alot of single moms are no Victims but are product of the choices they made and life the lived

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Boss13: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
Michelle it's a little better if the whole excercise won't cost you money.

But the time and emotional costs still matter. I think I've made that point already somewhere.

In SA we have a TV Show called KhumbuleKhaya (Remember Home, loose English translation). Its about uniting long lost family members. You should see how stupid and dumb step fathers become when at 18 step kids go looking for their biological fathers. It's sad

I have read some of your comments and I must admit you are saying the truth. Though harshly, but you are saying the truth. Some of these guys don't know what they would be getting themselves into. The children you laboured to pay bills for would always acknowledge their biological father. It's a waste of financial resources and bad investment. However, the response you would get is that not all step children would act likewise. But would you rather wait and waste 40 years of your life to find out or avoid it completely. A sensible man would avoid that situation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Chukapage(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2019
molybdenum0012:
Lol... What is biggie there. Make una sit there dey debate I cannot do this I cannot do that. In the next 50 years, some of us here may be no more.

Life is too short than to engage in irrelivant argument. Each one has his or her reason for taking a certain decision in life. There are no rules at all.

Meanwhile, I will soon be getting married to my Yankee single mother.... She is the sweetest woman I have ever met. I love you baby....
oga you said "Yankee" not Nigeria we are talking Nigeria even as your single mother na Yankee you ain't still safe.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Joystark(f): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2019
johnkey:
So not choosing to date another man's vomit means not having sense? you sis are a ugly fool.

Okay... Handsome smart boy. cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by zinaunreal(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2019
DonEd:
Dating them isn't bad but be rest assured that u will be partly if not wholly responsible for the upkeep of their child/children.

This means if u were supposed to give ur girl upkeep cash that should last for one week, expect her to come knocking again in 3 days.

My take though.

Because the pikin papa don die abi?! Just listen to yourself
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by jeph19(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
What made her a single mom in the first place??
When there are lots of responsible single ladies...?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
don't mistake truth for hate
Ubunja, despite how many times I call you out I LIKE you. The loophole here is the patriachy you preach and practice. While both males and females are looking forward to creating equality between males and females,you are still dragging us back to achaic practices...
Many men are feminist nowadays, many women now split the bills equally. Do you know now people are applauding men for slapping back females when they are slapped back?(I inclusive)...
Recently,a young lady had sex with a minor,my female friends and I said she should go to jail for rape as if the tables were turned many will cry foul!
Most of your miseducation fortunately talk about TRUTHS, already existing rules mostly existing in Africa. You don't want us to evolve past them.
Rather you SELFISHLY look out for guys, all about how they can be Victors in the game of dating. I am female, and I warn ladies against using the term "broke" just on guys,thats me advocating for what is right.But in your entire life have you ever spoken against a negative existing tag on ladies alone?.but all you do is save the heads of your fellow dudes...
You are a disgrace!
While only men who have gone brutal on ladies after reading your miseducations will hail you, men who look at for the interest of both genders will not.
Mjbolt, Martinez 39

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Because the single mums child(ren) will become the mans responsibility in addy
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by popcykaylah(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2019
I think boys are not men.. They aren't different from every other lady out there ..having a child isn't a disease or a crime ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2019
joepepsy:
Stop saying what you don't know..I need a single mother to date..single mothers got life experience and are well behaved.

eyes go turn you las las. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
more like Dick experience

Yes they're well behaved cause they've got the slutting and the hoering out of their system

grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.