Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62884 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Savagethe21st:
but ubunja what if the loser wants the woman to do away with the child like abandon in an orphanage.wouldnt she oblige
if she's that type then she would have come to him without a child already having left it with grandma. The type can even hide the child.

But Single Mothers are fiercely protective about their children. And will even drop a man if they feel she's bad to their child.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by frozen70(f): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Mastalo:
It is only weak, frustrated, poor old guys that goes after evening newspaper because the fresh younger girls are too beautiful for them and they will feel insecure around them claiming immaturity while those young succulent girls are more matured in mind than them.

Many of them will now think it's all about money to get the young girls but it's not.

They will do anything to please the young girls but they are not into them, do you know why; because you are not attractive to her.

They will now go and settled for the old tired Mamas. (Second hand)

Guys, dress Sharp, don't just wear trouser and shirt, dress SHARP!

Girls will be fighting to have you.

With this write up, you are not matured yet for even a relationship

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ALAYORMII: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?

Because no match starts at 1:0

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by frozen70(f): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2019
It because of the nonsense culture that recognised men over women

Anybody can be a single parent and in every single mother, there is a single father

Marriage can be smooth at the beginning and get soured at the middle

No one wishes to be a single parent

But bear in mind that matured single mothers are better off than all these inexperienced ladies that gives men wahala

Love can take anyone to anywhere to meet anyone, at a stage in one's life, you have got to please yourself not the society

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2019
frozen70:

With this write up, you are not matured yet for even a relationship
the Shaming Squad is here. Lmfao.

Time to take our Anti-Shaming Medication

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Osobi32(m): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Is this how u understand it? Well good for u
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2019
frozen70:

Anybody can be a single parent and in every single mother, there is a single father

Marriage can be smooth at the beginning and get sore at the middle

But bear in mind that matured single mothers are better off than all these inexperienced ladies tgat gives men issues

Love can take anyone to anywhere to meet anyone, at a stage in one's life, you have hit to please yourself not the society
stop getting pregnant for losers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by AstroG: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2019
frozen70:

Marriage can be smooth at the beginning and get sore at the middle

But bear in mind that matured single mothers are better off than all these inexperienced ladies tgat gives men issues

Love can take anyone to anywhere to meet anyone, at a stage in one's life, you have hit to please yourself not the society

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by frozen70(f): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
stop getting pregnant for losers.

Of which you are going to be one of the loosers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Myde4naija(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:
i got married to one and I appreciate hell fire than her.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Stillthebest: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2019
kiss

Lol who is ready to take care of the Child that will keep asking her mother "wheres My dad"?

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by frozen70(f): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
the Shaming Squad is here. Lmfao.

Time to take our Anti-Shaming Medication

Experience will give you a better lesson at the right time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by martowskin1(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2019
cooooooks:
There's nothing wrong in being a single mother and there's nothing wrong in dating or marrying one.

However, don't expect them to be more mature or experienced or understanding. Treat them like as though they were single and not yet mothers.

Furthermore, you have to consider their kid(s). You should be ready to take care of them as though they were yours.

Take care of them and treat them like ur own while they bear another man's name...

U see our society is not yet at that level.... Single mothers should date single father's simple

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by frozen70(f): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=81321049][/quote]

Meaning you read it and it starts affecting your brain ❓
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Bbbwings: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2019
ALAYORMII:

Because no match starts at 1:0
What if it is second leg? cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by grandstar(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Mastalo:
It is only weak, frustrated, poor old guys that goes after evening newspaper because the fresh younger girls are too beautiful for them and they will feel insecure around them claiming immaturity while those young succulent girls are more matured in mind than them.

Many of them will now think it's all about money to get the young girls but it's not.

They will do anything to please the young girls but they are not into them, do you know why; because you are not attractive to her.

They will now go and settled for the old tired Mamas. (Second hand)

Guys, dress Sharp, don't just wear trouser and shirt, dress SHARP!

Girls will be fighting to have you.

Do you know it's human being you're running down like this? They are human. Many are unfortunate that they don't have men wishing to marry them. You should feel some pity for them but instead you seem to gloat. Were it to be your daughter, I'm sure you'll talk differently.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Actually I really don't mind dating single mothers, but they must not be a product of divorce. Assuming her husband passed away, no biggie I go marry her & take the kid as my own. of course the kid should not be above 10, be ready to call me daddy & carry my name as his surname

Infact, in d near future I plan to anonymously take care of several orphans without them knowing who is sponsoring them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by amuwo1980: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2019
All the ladies saying nothing wrong with dating and marrying a single mother will never support their brothers talk less of their own sons to marry one, dont belive whatever u hear from women hook,line and sink

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by amuwo1980: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2019
martowskin1:

Take care of them and treat them like ur own while they bear another man's name...

U see our society is not yet at that level.... Single mothers should date single father's simple

Am a single father and I will neitherbdate nor marry a single mother, never . I got a whole plane load of slim thick beauties lined up .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by GeneralPula: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2019
My own issh be my love for brand new thinza! I don’t fancy anything used or 2nd hand.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by cnwamo(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2019
To everyone his own
Scared isn’t the word, cautious would be more suiting.
Most guys are afraid of the baggage that comes with being a single mother, I for one really don’t care so long as I love her and she loves me back and my family accepts her of which they would then that’s good enough but that might not be the case with some other person.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Originalsly: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Men are not scared.... is just a lot more drama and complications than a single person period. What if the baby father is one of those do or die guys?... if he can't be with her then nobody can? It depends on a lot of factors.... many of which I ehmmmm......I over look!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by mkoabiola: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Me i like them pass...

No whala,no stress

Very mature
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Bar1941(m): 12:42am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
Why love a woman with another's man child who'll spend your money? Only desperate losers who can't get no fresh woman does that shît.

Say NO to Instant Families.

You go out to find a GF and you return with a GF plus a kid ?? No ways.

Wake up small boy, unavoidable natural circumstances make some women single moms.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Lordjb: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:
because a football match can never start with 1:0 grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2019
God forbid
I can't try that shit. When beautiful and reasonable single ladies full everywhere. I could date 10 single young sweet ladies so why settle for one with another mans child

Most of them are even quite insecured more than single girls. And will always want you to take another mans child as your own whereas the child could even be giving you problems. You will need to impress her and her child abi children

At the end of the day you might find out her baby daddy is one dirty low life nigger. Probably one who isnt financially capable nor ready to take care of his kids. Leaving you with extra expenses. Mba e no work o

No i can't try that shit mehn unless she pays me monthly which i won't even accept as I'm not a broke ass nigger nor some one to collect cash from a woman. Unless of course if the money don dey clock millions in naira or thousands of dollars which i would even get bored of with time.

What can a single mother possibly offer me for goodness sake

Love,sex Lol

Abeg make dem date widowers and their fellow single parents. I might help one and give am the gbola but certainly can't possibly be in a relationship with one

E no pure at all. Those who run such package are mostly insecure men. Only on rare occasions u see a normal reasonable guy do such shit

Anyways one mans poison be like say na another mans food. So those that are cool with it una dey try. Unless its just a fling but date towards marriage. Hmm okay o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by valembay(f): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2019
oga nah chop remain...we never date d single ones finish nah single mothers oga pack well time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Bar1941:

Wake up small boy, unavoidable natural circumstances make some women sungle moms.
but is that your mess to clean up?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by koyyess: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2019
The broke ones can't

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Enemyofpeace: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Oma307:
when there are many fishes in the ocean
no mind the op. Who wan chop remnant?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by AstroG: 12:48am On Aug 17, 2019
undecided undecided

frozen70:

Meaning you read it and it starts affecting your brain ❓

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2019
frozen70:

Experience will give you a better lesson at the right time
Listen to this thing

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.