Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (38538 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 31, 2019
@blueAgent.

You can only choose one!

Leave your present Church for TRINITY! Revelation 18:4

Join JWs to help people progress spiritually! John 10:16

Or start your own Church to gather worshipers!

No other option Sir.

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Maximus69:

The TRINITY is your problem!

It's a demonic teaching, that's why it will never yield any positive fruit! Matthew 7:16-18

You can join others in calling JWs a cult group after all Jesus was accused of being the head of cultists! Matthew 10:25 compared to Mark 3:22

Jesus said "WISDOM is justified by her children" Luke 7:35

So if you and your folks are speaking evil of God's people, the good fruit Jehovah's Witnesses are bearing globally speaks for itself! 1Peter 2:12
Jesus never endorsed any religion rather he said he is the Way, if you disobey the words of Jesus and follow Jehovah witness you will regret it at the end.

Proverbs 16:25
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Barristter07:

From that link :

" Acts 17:28-29 , for example, says that all men are "God's children," specifically in that God "made the world and all things in it" ( Acts 17:24 ) "

What God create , is his Child agree ?
why are you dodging my questions, if you dont answer my question then neirher will I answer yours.
If everybody are sons/children of God, then why does God need to adopt?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
solite3:
Jesus never endorsed any religion rather he said he is the Way, if you disobey the words of Jesus and follow Jehovah witness you will regret it at the end.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

The bolded is my favorite scripture!

Ironically you're quoting it out of context! grin

There is a way that seems right to A man!

So you're mistaken Sir!

Jehovah's Witnesses are over 8,500,000 people from different nations across the globe. Unanimously saying THIS IS THE WAY! whereas billions of others are just going each on his own way! cheesy

All of you come from different religious groups and NONE of you can confidently say what JWs are saying about their own group!

You solite are alone ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL WAY! Just like all others of your folks!

So the Bible book of Proverbs 16:25 is directly talking about persons like you a GOAT walking alone without the fold! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Maximus69:

So you're mistaken Sir!

™paranoid false jw mad max

Pro 16:25  There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. 

your favorite scripture and you don't know that it talks about you and sin, funny

there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction,
the way of sin and the pleasure thereof seems right to a man,
but it's end is destruction

the way of the pharisee false jw that trusts in his own righteousness
seems right to him, but his end is destruction

Maximus69:
Jehovah's Witnesses are over 8,500,000 people from different nations across the globe. Unanimously saying THIS IS THE WAY! whereas billions of others are just going each on his own way! cheesy

how you love to lie, of course

the mormons morons, people from different nations across the globe also think theirs is the way

the millions billions of roman catholics, people from different nations across the globe also think theirs is the way

and all the sects, people from different nations across the globe also think theirs is the way smiley

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:26am On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:
Jesus never endorsed any religion rather he said he is the Way,

johnw47:

Pro 16:25  There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. 

there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction,
the way of sin and the pleasure thereof seems right to a man,
but it's end is destruction

LIARS ,FRAUD theorists & deluded solite3 and Johnw FRAUD, where is your hellfire in Prov 16:25 ?

Your Hellfire is an eternal torture chamber contradictory to Prov 16:25.
Una "IBERIBEISM" NO GET CURE....

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 3:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Janosky:

LIARS ,FRAUD theorists & deluded solite3 and Johnw FRAUD, where is your hellfire in Prov 16:25 ?

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

poor greatly tormented false accuser
i haven't been talking about hell fire, nor posting for solite, but posting for myself, oh very confused and most duh one:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

now tell me, what is wrong with:

"the way of sin and the pleasure thereof seems right to a man,
but it's end is destruction"

^^^ it is part of what proverbs(below) is about:

and this part is of course true as well:

"the way of the pharisee false jw that trusts in his own righteousness
seems right to him, but his end is destruction"

you are so loud and aggressive, laugh, you are such a mumu brain, aren't you? smiley

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Maximus69:

So you're mistaken Sir!

All of you come from different religious groups and NONE of you can confidently say what JWs are saying about their own group!

You solite are alone ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL WAY! Just like all others of your folks!

So the Bible book of Proverbs 16:25 is directly talking about persons like you a GOAT walking alone without the fold! cheesy

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

It us better to walk with Jesus in the light than to follow the crowd to perdition.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Janosky:

Does it hurt you that hell is real?

Matthew 18:9
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Mark 9:43
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Jesus already made it clear to you that hell is a real place.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

You better repent now that you have life. Jeesus is God who came from heaven to save wicked sinners like you from eternal punishment in hell.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:
why are you dodging my questions, if you dont answer my question then neirher will I answer yours.
If everybody are sons/children of God, then why does God need to adopt?

Silly of you to say " IF " when your own link says otheriwse. Here it is again.

From that link :

" Acts 17:28-29 , for example, says that all men are "God's children," specifically in that God "made the world and all things in it" ( Acts 17:24 ) "

Its impossible for me to answer you when your IF question has not been Cleared by you, Do you agree with your link and the BIBLE that everybody is a child of God ?

Answer that first, then we proceed. Not my opinion but biblical fact . so let me know your stand first

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:
Does it hurt you that hell is real?

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Jesus already made it clear to you that hell is a real place.

You better repent now that you have life. Jeesus is God who came from heaven to save wicked sinners like you from eternal punishment in hell.

Do you agree the Physical body goes to hell ? @ bold

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:

*1)
New Living Translation
The wicked will go down to the grave. This
is the fate of all the nations who ignore God.

**2)
English Standard Version
The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the
nations that forget God.

** 3)
Berean Study Bible
The wicked will return to Sheol—all the
nations who forget God.

* 4)
New American Standard Bible
The wicked will return to Sheol, Even all the
nations who forget God.

**5)
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Wicked people, all the nations who forget
God, will return to the grave.

**6)
King James 2000 Bible
The wicked shall be turned into sheol, and
all the nations that forget God.
Compare Gen3:19. Job30:23. Rom6:23. 2Thess1:7-9.
* FRAUD man solite3 , Hebrew Sheol ,the grave is NOT an eternal torture chamber.
KJV 2000 Bible gets it right... Sheol=grave.
keep disgracing your yourself with your
"IBERIBEISM"

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

It us better to walk with Jesus in the light than to follow the crowd to perdition.

Matthew 7:13 and Prov 16:25 ,emphasis on DESTRUCTION (perdition) NOT hellfire torture chamber.
Quantirinu to disgrace yourself and expose your "IBERIBEISM"

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:

Jesus spoke about Gehenna in Mark9:43 and
Matt 18:9.
Gehenna NOT hellfire. Gehenna NOT a torture chamber.
Jehovah condemned burning of children in Gehenna (gehinnom) ,Jeremiah 7:31.
Solite3 ,you dey deceive yourself.

Bible > Topical > Gehenna
◄ Gehenna

Jump to: Smith's • ATS • ISBE • Easton's •
Webster's • Concordance • Thesaurus •
Greek • Library • Subtopics • Terms
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Gehenna
[ HINNOM ]
ATS Bible Dictionary
Gehenna
See HINNOM .
Easton's Bible Dictionary
(originally Ge bene Hinnom; i.e., "the valley of
the sons of Hinnom"wink, a deep, narrow glen to
the south of Jerusalem, where the idolatrous
Jews offered their children in sacrifice to
Molech ( 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 ; Jeremiah
7:31 ; 19:2 -6). This valley afterwards became
the common receptacle for all the refuse of
the city. Here the dead bodies of animals and
of criminals, and all kinds of filth, were cast
and consumed by fire kept always burning. It
thus in process of time became the image of
the place of everlasting destruction. In this
sense it is used by our Lord in Matthew 5:22 ,
29, 30; 10:28 ; 18:9 ; 23:15 , 33; Mark 9:43 ,
45, 47; Luke 12:5 . In these passages, and
also in James 3:6 ,"

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Barristter07:

Silly of you to say " IF " when your own link says otheriwse. Here it is again.

From that link :

Its impossible for me to answer you when your IF question has not been Cleared by you, Do you agree with your link and the BIBLE that everybody is a child of God ?

Answer that first, then we proceed. Not my opinion but biblical fact . so let me know your stand first

Neither will I answer you simple
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Barristter07:

Do you agree the Physical body goes to hell ? @ bold
Hell is real, Jesus said it is better to live with a disability forever than to be in Hell.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Janosky:

Jesus spoke about Gehenna in Mark9:43 and
Matt 18:9.
Gehenna NOT hellfire. Gehenna NOT a torture chamber.
Jehovah condemned burning of children in Gehenna (gehinnom) ,Jeremiah 7:31.
Solite3 ,you dey deceive yourself.

Bible > Topical > Gehenna
◄ Gehenna

Jump to: Smith's • ATS • ISBE • Easton's •
Webster's • Concordance • Thesaurus •
Greek • Library • Subtopics • Terms
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Gehenna
[ HINNOM ]
ATS Bible Dictionary
Gehenna
See HINNOM .
Easton's Bible Dictionary
(originally Ge bene Hinnom; i.e., "the valley of
the sons of Hinnom"wink, a deep, narrow glen to
the south of Jerusalem, where the idolatrous
Jews offered their children in sacrifice to
Molech ( 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 ; Jeremiah
7:31 ; 19:2 -6). This valley afterwards became
the common receptacle for all the refuse of
the city. Here the dead bodies of animals and
of criminals, and all kinds of filth, were cast
and consumed by fire kept always burning. It
thus in process of time became the image of
the place of everlasting destruction. In this
sense it is used by our Lord in Matthew 5:22 ,
29, 30; 10:28 ; 18:9 ; 23:15 , 33; Mark 9:43 ,
45, 47; Luke 12:5 . In these passages, and
also in James 3:6 ,"
Are you afraid?
Isaiah 33:14
The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Repent and believe in Jesus.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:

You erroneously omitted verse 14!

There Jesus said "and straight is the gate and narrow is that way that leads to life and FEW are the ones finding it"

Notice that Jesus said "FEW are those finding that road"
Surely those finding that narrow road aren't having multiple line of thought {Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2} and of course they'll be as one big family that all others traveling through the WIDE road can SEE {John 17:20-23} that these ones are NO part of them! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to John 17:14-16

So Jesus came into this world alone with his NEW teaching that NOBODY has ever possessed, NOT before him neither any could surpass it after him and ever since then he has been gathering his flock, but it's in our own generation that his flock is packed together as ONE FOLD! John 10:16

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:
Are you afraid?
The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Repent and believe in Jesus.

And does it seem to you that he doesn't believe in Jesus? cheesy

Come on! Those who do not believe in Jesus are out there, having nothing to do with what is written about Jesus at all!

Not someone who is actively trying to live in accordance with what was WRITTEN about the teachings of a first century Jewish carpenter whom he never knew from his own race! John 17:20

And are you now telling him "Repent and believe (trust) in Jesus" the same first century Jewish carpenter that Janosky has been reading, studying, meditating on what was WRITTEN about him and also PRAYING in his name?

My friend, truthfully speaking you are psychopathic because i don't know how or what else you meant by that statement "BELIEVE IN JESUS"

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:
Are you afraid?

Igbo man go say : "FRAUD gbuo gi dia Solite3 FRAUD theorist" !!!!!
Did the Israelites believe in hellfire?
You be solite3 CONFIRMED FRAUD man.
Shame on you !!

***Isaiah 33:11-14.
11You Assyrians produce nothing but dry
grass and stubble.
Your own breath will turn to fire and
consume you.
12Your people will be burned up completely,
like thornbushes cut down and tossed in a
fire.
13Listen to what I have done, you nations
far away!
And you that are near, acknowledge my
might!”
14The sinners in Jerusalem shake with fear.
Terror seizes the godless.
“Who can live with this devouring fire?” they
cry.
“Who can survive this all-consuming fire?”

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Maximus69:

And does it seem to you that he doesn't believe in Jesus? cheesy

Come on! Those who do not believe in Jesus are out there, having nothing to do with what is written about Jesus at all!

Not someone who is actively trying to live in accordance with what was WRITTEN about the teachings of a first century Jewish carpenter whom he never knew from his own race! John 17:20

And are you now telling him "Repent and believe (trust) in Jesus" the same first century Jewish carpenter that Janosky has been reading, studying, meditating on what was WRITTEN about him and also PRAYING in his name?

My friend, truthfully speaking you are psychopathic because i don't know how or what else you meant by that statement "BELIEVE IN JESUS"

You must first repent before you can believe in Jesus.
You must repent of your man made doctrine of Jehovah false witness who deny that Jesus is God himself and that his words are true,
You must repent from your filty works of self righteousness which false religion taught you and then you must trust in Jesus as your Lord and saviour who died for you so that you will not be condemned to hell.
Remember that there is no repentance in the grave and it is appointed unto one to die once and after this the judgment

You think hell is not real I pointed out some verses for you,

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Jesus was damn serious when he said that, the difference between man's pumishment and God's punishment is that God's own is eternal, his punishment has no end

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

If hell fire is just for a short time, then why did Jesus call it everlasting punishment?
For something to be a punishment the recipient has to be aware of it and for it to be everlasting the punishment must never have an end.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Here is what everlasting punishment or torment is.
Day nor night which means continuously, they are tormented before God.
Jesus who is God incarnate didnt suffere on the cross because of a mere temporary punishment but because it is eternal.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
solite3:

You must first repent before you can believe in Jesus
You must repent of your man made doctrine of Jehovah false witness who deny that Jesus is God himself and that his words are true,
You must repent from your filty works of self righteousness which false religion taught you and then you must trust in Jesus as your Lord and saviour who died for you so that you will not be condemned to hell.
Remember that there is no repentance in the grave and it is appointed unto one to die once and after this the judgment

You think hell is not real I pointed out some verses for you,

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Jesus was damn serious when he said that, the difference between man's pumishment and God's punishment is that God's own is eternal, his punishment has no end

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

If hell fire is just for a short time, then why did Jesus call it everlasting punishment?
For something to be a punishment the recipient has to be aware of it and for it to be everlasting the punishment must never have an end.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Here is what everlasting punishment or torment is.
Day nor night which means continuously, they are tormented before God.
Jesus who is God incarnate didnt suffere on the cross because of a mere temporary punishment but because it is eternal.

What you typed in the bolded is HERESY Sir! It's your preaching and teaching coupled with your attitude that will make your listener realise that you've gotten a better teacher like Jesus, then he/she need not pestered before asking for how to get the knowledge that has turned you to something NEW. Then is the time to introduce your wonderful teacher or wonderful counselor (Jesus Christ) Your listener is already convinced that you know better before he could start trusting (believing) in the teachings of you wonderful counselor! wink

The word REPENT means TURN AROUND! It signified that someone has lost the way to his expected destination and the next wisest thing to do is to TURN AROUND.

So you don't understand what you're quoting at all! undecided

Before someone could be asked to turn around the person in question need to be or must have been CONVINCED of the fact that he has lost the way home!

That is why both John (baptist){Matthew 3:2} and Apostle Peter {Act 2:37-38} appropriately used that same word while addressing their listeners who apparently are eager TO KNOW what they need to do in their desperate situations to be SAVED!

But in this setting, the person you're addressing see you as a man deluded with Credulity, so you need to CONVINCE your listener FIRST and it's your listener that will plead with you on the next thing to do Sir, NOT the other way round! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses are the best in this disciple making work, both in preaching and teaching!

Because it's after our audience is fully convinced that he need to make a CHANGE or TURN AROUND that we will tell him what he need to do!

That's the meaning as how to make someone REPENT Sir, it's absurd when you're expecting someone who is not FULLY convinced to forsake his destination and TURN AROUND! cheesy

So you don't know what you're doing Sir! Luke 23:34 embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Maximus69:
@blueAgent.

You can only choose one!

Leave your present Church for TRINITY! Revelation 18:4

Join JWs to help people progress spiritually! John 10:16

Or start your own Church to gather worshipers!

No other option Sir.

God bless you! smiley

You still don't get it.

What is the profit of been among 8.5million fellowers and still be rejected by God on the last day, for teaching error and false doctrine?

When God destoryed the World with water it was Noah and his family alone that were saved, God looks at the quality (adherence to his word )and not quantity
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
You keep contractdicting yourself, you are the one who is not allowing the Bible to explain itself.

The Bible is clear that Jesus is God by nature and that he is the express image of God , this facts and evidence are enough to prove what the Bible means by he was begotten or came forth from God.

But you Jehovah witness would never accept it because it contradicts what you founder and other

false teachers told you.

You rather believe your founder(Man) than God. Shame
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
You keep contractdicting yourself, you are the one who is not allowing the Bible to explain itself.

The Bible is clear that Jesus is God by nature and that he is the express image of God , this facts and evidence are enough to prove what the Bible means by he was begotten or came forth from God.

But you Jehovah witness would never accept it because it contradicts what you founder and other false teachers told you.

But you Jehovah witness would never accept it because it contradicts what you founder and other

false teachers told you.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

Hebrews 1:9
You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore
God, even your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness
above your fellows.

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not a thing to be
grasped to be equal with God:

here is verse of God the Father addressing the Son.

Psalms 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. 45:5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
blueAgent:

You still don't get it.

What is the profit of been among 8.5million fellowers and still be rejected by God on the last day, for teaching error and false doctrine?

When God destoryed the World with water it was Noah and his family alone that were saved, God looks at the quality (adherence to his word )and not quantity

@bolded has solved the riddle Sir!

Of course the 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe are solidly unitedly moving spiritually as one big and happy global family of peace loving worshippers.

We're prepared for God's judgment day already!

Ironically it's you that's having issues with facts.

You strongly feel that your religious organization has messed up by adopting an erroneous doctrine and Instead of moving ahead to start your own group, you're expecting Jesus' true followers (God's end time worshippers) to be scattered abroad in different religions with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings.
You think that same God will approve confused people who are totally divided in thought and even in their sacred services (religious activities) so that they can't move together spiritually as one big family! John 17:20-23

Well that's what Noah or any of God's ancient faithful servants NEVER expected from the true God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
blueAgent:

But you Jehovah witness would never accept it because it contradicts what you founder and other false teachers told you.

false teachers told you.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

Hebrews 1:9
You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore
God, even your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness
above your fellows.

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not a thing to be
grasped to be equal with God:

Psalms 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. 45:5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Instead of disturbing your brains, WAKE UP and get used to reality! cheesy

It's either you find the one and only true Christian group out of all these existing religious groups around, join them and start worshiping with them.

Or consider yourself to be the modern day Noah God has chosen to build the last ARK in order to save his end time worshippers!

Anything short of that is foolishness! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 2:21am On Nov 02, 2019
™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

one of your false jw's very many false prophecy's:

russell prophesied a date for the end of the world
russell chose 1914
when Jesus failed to show up for this prophesied second coming
the watchtower society assured members that Jesus had come - but was invisible

^^^ Jesus came in 1914, but He was invisible and no one saw Him, laughing

Rev_1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

false jw poo poo fraud, your watchtower society alias satans lying false jw's mob
are the worlds biggest fraud prophets, way way heap big fraud prophets smiley

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

a couple of false jw's false prophecies and contradictions

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Instead of disturbing your brains, WAKE UP and get used to reality! cheesy

It's either you find the one and only true Christian group out of all these existing religious groups around, join them and start worshiping with them.

Or consider yourself to be the modern day Noah God has chosen to build the last ARK in order to save his end time worshippers!

Anything short of that is foolishness! cheesy

You are a joker.

Jehovah witness are not end time worshippers, God cannot use people who lie about his word and who give false prophecy as his agents

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Maximus69:

What you typed in the bolded is HERESY Sir! It's your preaching and teaching coupled with your attitude that will make your listener realise that you've gotten a better teacher like Jesus, then he/she need not pestered before asking for how to get the knowledge that has turned you to something NEW. Then is the time to introduce your wonderful teacher or wonderful counselor (Jesus Christ) Your listener is already convinced that you know better before he could start trusting (believing) in the teachings of you wonderful counselor! wink

The word REPENT means TURN AROUND! It signified that someone has lost the way to his expected destination and the next wisest thing to do is to TURN AROUND.

So you don't understand what you're quoting at all! undecided

Before someone could be asked to turn around the person in question need to be or must have been CONVINCED of the fact that he has lost the way home!

That is why both John (baptist){Matthew 3:2} and Apostle Peter {Act 2:37-38} appropriately used that same word while addressing their listeners who apparently are eager TO KNOW what they need to do in their desperate situations to be SAVED!

But in this setting, the person you're addressing see you as a man deluded with Credulity, so you need to CONVINCE your listener FIRST and it's your listener that will plead with you on the next thing to do Sir, NOT the other way round! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses are the best in this disciple making work, both in preaching and teaching!

Because it's after our audience is fully convinced that he need to make a CHANGE or TURN AROUND that we will tell him what he need to do!

That's the meaning as how to make someone REPENT Sir, it's absurd when you're expecting someone who is not FULLY convinced to forsake his destination and TURN AROUND! cheesy

So you don't know what you're doing Sir! Luke 23:34 embarassed

I have told you the truth, it seems you dont care about your soul. Goodluck
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

A1)
**Psalms 45:2 " therefore God hath blessed thee for ever (vs 6) O God". God dey bless God nau...
Psalms 45:7 God dey anoint God above his fellows"
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

*A2)
According to Bible scholar B. F. Westcott, this is likely a Greek to English mistranslation, not a Hebrew to Greek mistranslation. Based on the context of the verse, he believes a better rendering would be: "God is Thy throne" or "Thy throne is God".

He says (bold mine, italics original):

"The LXX. admits of two renderings: [ho the·osʹ] can be taken as a vocative in both cases (Thy throne, O God, . . . therefore, O God, Thy God . . . ) or it can be taken as the subject (or the predicate) in the first case (God is Thy throne, or Thy throne is God . . . ), and in apposition to [ho the·osʹ sou] in the second case (Therefore God, even Thy God . . . ). . . . It is scarcely possible that [’Elo·himʹ] in the original can be addressed to the king. The presumption therefore is against the belief that [ho the·osʹ] is a vocative in the LXX. Thus on the whole it seems best to adopt in the first clause the rendering: God is Thy throne (or, Thy throne is God), that is ‘Thy kingdom is founded upon God, the immovable Rock.’"

—The Epistle to the Hebrews (London, 1889), pp. 25, 26.

*My Questions**
@1)
Do you, BlueAgent understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Bible scholars who rejected your claim of Psalms 45:6?
These Trinity believers they proved that linguistically and with strong biblical Evidences (1 Chro29:23. 28:5. Luke 1:31-33. Rev3:21. Psalms 93:2) "Thy throne is God's throne" or "God is your throne " is the AUTHENTIC rendition.

@2)
BlueAgent,what do Trinitarian Bible scholars stand to gain by their rejection of "Thy throne O God" & ACCEPTANCE of "Thy throne is God's throne" or "God is your throne " ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.