Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41150 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by OdenKelechi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
I usually experience this too cry
You see your own bf everyday too?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by bizzibodi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Y shld he b visiting u all d time?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Kenturkey048(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
stormborn28:
infact the drama I saw my mouth cannot tell... Kai...
the last time I try date one 19years ,I vow say me will never go close to them again...1) they are always confused,them never choose their path for life
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Dreew(f): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,
I'm 23 yrs and currently running my HND program.
I have a bf and we have been dating for almost a year.

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

Young lady, better get sense into your head. You won't be young forever.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by generationz(f): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
JSnw:
it's not for your mum, the expression has been since 1386 grin

Too read and comprehend simple English is so hard for some Nigerians .

Chaii

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by micflo28(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Its good to hear you have committed boyfriends, most girls die to have that. There is nothing wrong with you, you are only bored by there regular presence. You need a break of a truth. To explore with friends of your own gender too, focus on your dreams and have a sense of freedom all with a view to miss beinh with him once again. Who told you there is no break in marriage. Travelling away from your family to indulge yourself to feminine fantasies is one of those things that make a family rock aslong as you stay faithful to your husband and infact show him you have intergrity and can be trusted to take a break from your family. You also extend to him such privilege. You have no problem. You are perfect. Consult relationship counsellors for more insight. Relationships are meant to be enjoyed not endured. Also consider the option of asking your bf for a vacation with him to those places you have dreamed of being to. This xmas period can afford you that. Tinapa, obudu cattle ranch, calabar festival. At times its just change of environment that you need to feel better. Goodluck
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by nnaeyes6: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
OGBANJE^5
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
tee59:
How will you get married if all guys irritate you like this? Even your future husband is not left out. You need deliverance.
Tgank u jare and someone is saying she's normal.. not one, two but all her relationships had at some irritate her to the level where she finds them totally disgusting. The things people take lightly tho
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Dreew(f): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
missjo:

Okay since you want opinions and seeing that no one else wants to tell you this, permit me to be blunt.

You are still emotionally and psychologically IMMATURE for commitments. Don't worry tho, give it time.
Everyone grows out of thischeesy

Ellatee256 this is the best advice so far. Better take to it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Itzurboi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
okokkk:
cry

Your problem is not spiritual, but psychological. Only people who constantly masturbate share similar stories.
My thought: you've become so sexually independent that the opposite sex now irritates you. It is a problem bigger than you think.

You need a psychologist more than you need nairalanders.
Very correct, masturbation kills drive to have opposite sex around most esp during relationship because the act makes you feel emotionally imbalance which triggers issue like you... @Ellatee256, i can be of help, if you have toil that path.. DM
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Its not spiritual problems, maybe your boyfriend spends too much of his time with you, me there are times I don't want to talk to my gf, esp when she's giving me drama. So I focus on work and after work I realize that I miss her , everything is in balance. Or maybe you're just the confused type

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Forumobserver12(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.

Then she should move on to the next guy right?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

TooTo read and comprehend simple English is so hard for some Nigerians .

Chaii
Fixed, next...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ibiba55(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Ellatee256 post=82730275]Hi everyone,

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be[/color] a break in marriage..
First, look for a church and do counseling. From what I understand it's marine spirit. Go through this scripture Jeremiah:33:3 use it pray and ask God to show you things about you.[color=#990000]
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Valachee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
you think it’s easy to let go huh?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Some of these comments are so childish and cliché...

Many people don't understand the essence of space in relationships. This is what makes sensible people unduly wary of long term unions like marriage.

Not everyone needs a needy person... Sometimes, even the most loving relationships require space and more boundaries to make them stronger and last the test of time.

I remember how some ladies would call or text me almost 5 times daily back then... I would be like: how does a young person with a future spare so much time checking up on another??!... It always boggled my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Lamanii22(f): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Any man that wanna see his babe all the time is either a control freak, jealous individual, scary cat or non creative. I assume he is in his prime and should be busy on making all the money he can make now while giving the lady a space.

Exactly... A guy should be busy... Making money..
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by guru90: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY WANTS IN YOUR LIFE......

YOU SERIOUSLY NEEDS A RELAX MIND AND FOCUS....
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by sisisioge: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
missjo:

Okay since you want opinions and seeing that no one else wants to tell you this, permit me to be blunt.

You are still emotionally and psychologically IMMATURE for commitments. Don't worry tho, give it time.
Everyone grows out of thischeesy

Are you sure? This is me too...I don't get irritated, I just lose interest. Yes, I once dated one guy for a decade but after him, my attention span has been short. Don't get me wrong o, I'm a very nice doting gf....but e no dey tey me to start feeling trapped.

Maybe if she finds someone she could enter the lagoon for, maybe things would change. As for me, I don give up on.myself embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
pcguru1:
Or maybe you're just the confused type

Gbam
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Stillthebest: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
kiss

Forget the spiritual crap. It happens even to men.

The major problem here is that you haven't seen anyone u loved. You have only been dating people just because you thought you needed to not because you are attracted to them.

I have a friend, when he understood that he had similar problem, his was constant during dating and it led him to date so many ladies because he got tired of them so quickly and once that happened, he would dump the current lady, then get another victim.

He is not a wayward type but this problem almost made him one. Also, he did believe in dating two ladies at a time.

When he identified his problem which was so similar to yours, this is what he did; if he saw a lady he would keep looking for her for a period of time say three months before he would finally make a move. This is only after he would discover that he was still attracted to her even after months.

Long story short, hes married today with a lady Close to his office that he had admired for close to five months before wooing and took them I think another 2 weeks before the lady accepted.

Any man woos you, and you think u might like, be a friend with him for months, if after months you still like him, then you can date/marry him.

Otherwise, you will need the God of gods to intervene in your marriage to enjoy it.

Practical approach. But if you think it is spiritual, chase it.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ImaIma1(f): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
stormborn28:
then anyone is free to take suicide

Please what has suicide got to with this? I don't see the link.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Jydo2000: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's well, but I know it's not ordinary
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Lamanii22(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
stormborn28:
yeah the Mr nice... I don't want to be one because girls hate them

Loool.. So true.. I like someone who is busy and productive... Someone that would at his busy time send me chocolate and a short letter saying "he misses me and cannot wait to see me" ... You know romantic stuff like that... But we don't get to see everyday..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by generationz(f): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
JSnw:
Fixed, next...

Haha on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon when
real men are working you are here giving me English tutorials.

Oya kwantinue, I get your time.

The internet is kuku my office.

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Tunext12(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm this one envy ohh
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Rasana: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Maybe you should try dating girls (same sex) since you have refused to have sense
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by lagosminded: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
If you can afford it, you can have separate bedrooms. In fact that’s the secret to a happy marriage. Separate bedrooms.
folake4u:

Same here. I get tired easily. My family said they pity the guy that'd marry me cheesy.
I so damn love my space, my corner, my privacy!!!. I'm scared by the fact that I'd be waking up to see a man's body by my side everyday!!!! grin grin grin.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
I hope you won't feel hurt too when your new bf say the same or fiancé said that 3months to your wedding plan

this to me is not ordinary, it might be psychological or spiritual

you need to take your time. put him in your shoes to know how it feels. even people they matchmake together blend to love themselves
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by trustedward(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
i feel your boyfriend is broke
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ImaIma1(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
sisisioge:

Are you sure? This is me too...I don't get irritated, I just lose interest. Yes, I once dated one guy for a decade but after him, my attention span has been short. Don't get me wrong o, I'm a very nice doting gf....but e no dey tey me to start feeling trapped.

Maybe if she finds someone she could enter the lagoon for, maybe things would change. As for me, I don give up on.myself embarassed

I think it happens mostly when the guy is the type that doesn't give the girl breathing space. Always there everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.