Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41149 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Isoduwa(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
23 years old

My friend will you get inside and focus on your education

Spoil child
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by themaestro08(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ferdinandu:
It is normal. I just feel like that with the girls I've dated. Meet first time, crazy about, did everything possible to get her. All of a sudden she starts liking me and I start loosing interest, till I just want to be left alone in my world. I guess it is because, all of a sudden you realise the person you are supposed to be spending most times with, you don't really have much in common with, except the initial physical attraction.
When you meet someone you really have much in common with, and you admire and respect, you will always want the person to be around, there will always be down time, you will wish to be left alone, but a short while, you will still continue to miss the person. Many people are not always lucky to meet that person, you just have to choose from the best among the available option and pray it turns out good.
At the end of the day, you have to choose what makes you happy. Relationship is not a must, when you are no longer feeling the relationship better let go,before you commit to marriage. Get to know more people, the more people you meet the better it will help you clear the cobweb in your head that there is no perfect relationship out there, but you just have to make the one you have as perfect as it can be.
spot on! I also think people which such habits are sort of like introverts. In most cases, such people sometimes prefer alone time.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by deco22(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Larryfest:
When you start attending Shiloh 2039 in search of a husband then you will be ok..
This joke is already stale, marriage is not what God created a woman for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by greggng: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,
I'm 23 yrs and currently running my HND program.
I have a bf and we have been dating for almost a year.

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks

That spiritual husband is so powerful. It might end up killing your boy friends if u make love with them. ...I am a spiritual husband u can come so that i can clean u up.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Elliot2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
That's how body counting and transformation to oloshoism starts. It is nothing though,the pussay must go round.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by kestine(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Beta winch dey ur body... Dem go need flog you for 21 days straight after which you will be heal...
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by nanaman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Op, it is not spiritual but you are dealing with a/some personal feeling which is affecting your mood swing and if care is not taken,you will find yourself in Lambo Unit (for those who know).

Let me ask you few questions... What happened to your first boyfriend. He jilted or you did? If he jilted, you are yet to forget about what happened and if you did,you are still regretting. Either ways,you have to deal with it in a mature way. 23yrs is not too young to deal with issues like this however if you find it hard,I'd advice you see a social worker or counsellor. Do this, please.

Your parents,are they still living together or you were brought up by a single parent? Your answer will determine my response
Is any of your siblings married? If yes, still married or divorced/separated?

I'm checking your relationship background because that is where the problem will certainly lie. You are still trying to let go of your past and move on forgetting it would continue to hurt you. Read more on mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Stevengerd(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks
continue...when you reach 50, you go get sense

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by UmecheMoses(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
You don't need a relationship.. You need therapy else you end up ruining the guys.
Something went wrong somewhere and for most of it I suspect that it is spiritual.

For those discarding this possibility, I would love to see your reaction if it were your sister facing this challenge.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by gentlegiantseun: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy bad mouth
Larryfest:
When you start attending Shiloh 2039 in search of a husband then you wi ;ll be ok..
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by dallenk(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
What I believe you lack is self control and greediness. If you don't feel a partners vibe anymore u can tell him or her then quit honorably that to come here typing rubish... It's not new every one can't be compatible. If you have find another deceiver u can take a leave. Once he is tired of you then soon, u too will be irritatating him.. So, good luck in your journey of life..
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lamanii22:

Loool.. So true.. I like someone who is busy and productive... Someone that would at his busy time send me chocolate and a short letter saying "he misses me and cannot wait to see me" ... You know romantic stuff like that... But we don't get to see everyday..
hmmmmmm....the problem I have with such busy schedule with a girl is, will it not give room for cheating... It has happened before... The reason they say you can't satisfy human being

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by SmellingAnus(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
missjo:

Okay since you want opinions and seeing that no one else wants to tell you this, permit me to be blunt.

You are still emotionally and psychologically IMMATURE for commitments. Don't worry tho, give it time.
Everyone grows out of thischeesy
best write-up

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by einsteine(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ogun idile
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Please what has suicide got to with this? I don't see the link.
okay...your former statement says the person is free to make a choice at the end whether good or bad..... And when that goal is not in sight some do take suicide which is one of the bad choice
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by superability(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Two answers is what I will give.

1. Talk to the guy in question that u want him to give u 3 days without coming to ur place and not calling u on intervals.

2. Have a time with God to seek answers and also seek a spiritual help from your pastor
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
deco22:
This joke is already stale, marriage is not what God created a woman for.
can you educate me what other thing God created a woman for

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Obason22(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Ur Elder sister have already told u the truth, u have spiritual prblm, u need to get rid of that spiritual husband by going for deliverance if not u will end up divorcing men in ur life.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ORIENTATION101: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
niaralandtopuser:
It is just normal for the usual excitement to die down once reality set in. That is why it is good to love with head not heart. The heart stop loving when the excitement die down but the head can continue loving if there is a reason to love
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Skelewu: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lamanii22:

Right... But the guy doesn't know that.. She has been giving him some signals but he can't decipher.... He is one of 'em nice guys, he thinks you have to see the one you love everyday...

Are you the op with a different moniker?

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by martinlooter(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
check your zodiac sign; you must be a GEMINI, it is in our nature.We get tired of these relationships easily and start seeking for new and better adventures. sweety, there is nothing wrong with you, you are perfectly fine.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ImaIma1(f): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
stormborn28:
okay...your former statement says the person is free to make a choice at the end whether good or bad..... And when that goal is not in sight some do take suicide which is one of the bad choice

How many women have you read of in the news or heard of in your environment that committed suicide because they didn't get married on time? If any, it's an insignificant number.

Suicide is a far stretch to what we are talking about.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

How many women have you read of in the news or heard of in your environment that committed suicide because they didn't get married on time? If any, it's an insignificant number.

Suicide is a far stretch to what we are talking about.
like I said there will always be bad choice that choice can be suicide... Whether the number is insignificant it is immaterial
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by kbright911(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

Sweetheart you feel the way you feel because you do not click spiritually with the partners you have been meeting.. When you meet your true partner you would want him everywhere around you all the time
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Jaynom(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
What's your sign? AQUARIUS?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by dayowunmi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.
I think the issue is deeper than that ma'am. She mentioned she's felt same way about two earlier boyfriends as well. Meaning this will be the third guy! While she can as well discard this one but she needs to check what's up with her! As much as I hate to say this, it seems spiritual! She also mentioned she doesn't feel same about family members and friends but just boyfriends! There's no way that's ordinary! Cos she's clearly either not going to get married or stay married if she gets irritated of guys every time.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ItunDee: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ella! You don't have a problem. First thing you need to do is work on yourself and your mentality. Its normal for you to get tired of your partner if you see everyday and you don't do anything new..You need to try new things in your relationship don't let it be work, school, church and home..Go for shoppings it can be window shopping too, go to the movies, hang out et al and both of you should understand what Space means.
Don't take a break, do new things!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by queenblossom(f): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

It will certainly affect you when u get married.
Your have set set your priorities right now.
Before u get married
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by RexTramadol1: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.

Bad adviser
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Vado(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

And until when should she keep changing boyfriends because she doesn't feel their vibes again? If yansh spoil, na the yansh carrier go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Zandarazanzan: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
If he doesn't pay attention, you complain that he is not caring. No way to please a woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by notoriousbabe: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
yinmu, by their posts we shall know them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.