Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43211 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
King44:
GNLD motivational speaker mad ooo

but 30k monthly n marriage don't mix but if the guy is a planner n chaser it would work out fine las las

Nah, it can mix. There are people doing it in Nigeria, how them dey take do am na wetin I know. But the height of manipulation and foolery is expecting every woman to agree to being your wife. Some people won't want you, some might- go for the ones that want you and stop giving us InsideLife speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by omoharry(f): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
ufotty2001:
am 34years old ... am earning N100K but where am working the job is not secured i can be sacked anytime.. am afraid of getting a wife
That is why it is good to insure your job while you are still working. This was what my sister used in supporting her family for a year when her company laid her off in 2017.
Now she has found another job and she still continued with the job insurance policy. You should try it out so that it will be a safe heaven for you should the unexpected happens
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
KEEP PUSHING
Kpandex:
I am married with that 30k and we are doing well.
But really it is not easy.
Picture attached is my daughter who was about going to School.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by sweetilicious(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
J111333:
If the wife works too and they live simple lives, they may be just fine. He who earns 30k and lives on 20k monthly is richer than he who earns 100k and lives on 100k monthly. Richness is all about surplus.
Thank you. The problem with Nigerians is inability to work with figures. Egos,flowing with the flow,pretense will just daunt their innovation and contentment.Honestly,I can but a child will be out of it for a year for us to plan. As well,I should get a job to support too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Sammy07: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mariangeles:

Complete the story !
Stop deceiving people .

what do you want me to say again?
I'm still a student not yet married...
My elder brother and my elder sister are now working
Only I and our 3rd born ate still on school and it's our parents that paid all the bills....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ezeadi83(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
At least a man who earns 30k is much better than a jobless lady waiting for a millionaire husband.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by solmusdesigns: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
hkidola00:
and i just cum into my girlfriend yesterday

Better go and collect it back...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by solmusdesigns: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yoighaman:

Lol grin.....but that's not true, 30k might be the beginning of the story, it might not necessarily be the end. Better days lie ahead, if only you believe.

Oh My God .... this bros never sabi how expensive does narcist little creature called babies are,,,.. babies were created by God to drain a mans wallet , or push you to hustle like a donkey... 30k is good for dating , but marriage with kids coming and antinatal, baby cloths, baby food, teething problem... my brother dont try it
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by therajah: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Or you mean 30k per day
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by achikolo(f): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Oh My God .... this bros never sabi how expensive does narcist little creature called babies are,,,.. babies were created by God to drain a mans wallet , or push you to hustle like a donkey... 30k is good for dating , but marriage with kids coming and antinatal, baby cloths, baby food, teething problem... my brother dont try it
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by achikolo(f): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by achikolo(f): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by achikolo(f): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Uwaiwe: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have a friend that engaged when he was earning 13k in 2009. They married and Fast forward to 2019 he earns more than N2m monthly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Sirseedorf(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wow going through all the Post on this topic, I had an eye filled with water, because people are really trying, yes this country is hard and people are still putting their efforts to have comfortable life.

I'm in my late 20s with a salary of 25k, though I wish to get married but am scared of the responsibility and the attachés of marriage.

Most of us earning (less than 30k ) 30k are not stupid, its just the situation we found ourselves which we hope that one day God will bestow his mercy upon us.

its not easy though but I can't steal or go into money ritual because I want to excel in life. God created us and he knows what's best for us, nobody wish to live or die poor, Our condition is temporary not permanent, even the sky changes color.

I wish to marry next year, I don't know how or where and why, but am depending on God to lift me higher than my present condition.

#MayGodreward all #theHustlers ..

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by RoseyJ: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
If I love him so much, what he earns is immaterial. I'll do all to get him a better job and an extra source of income. Money isn't everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
RoseyJ:
If I love him so much, what he earns is immaterial. I'll do all to get him a better job and an extra source of income. Money isn't everything.

Lol. Good girl. All for the clout.

Now, guys, here is the real wife material.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by realG101(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ordinarily it depends on the state you both reside but frankly speaking a brother should not have thoughts of marriage on such meagre amount and not in Nigeria's current situation.. But if the lady is rich, she may carry on

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by chukzyfcbb: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
There is a difference between earning 30k and how much he is worth.

Some earn 30k but thier House rent is already taken care off (inherited homes, or Free flat from Father/Mom Inlaw)

Some earn 30k salary but make extra from side hustles.

Also 30k in Lagos cannot serve you as well as it would in Osogbo or Kastina, so location matters too.

But if na 30k Home and Abroad in this Lagos, even me as a guy I can't date on that salary talk more of marry!

I know there are people who do it, but me Personally I won't be happy enough earning that, how much more being in a relationship.

how do I project happiness to my partner when I am unhappy with my present earning abilities.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by RoseyJ: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Good girl. All for the clout.

Now, guys, here is the real wife material.

I know some people were born poor, but vowed never to die poor. But you see, the single most important personal finance decision you make is your career. When you develop yourself to a certain extent, what he earns dosen't matter to you. You just need love, happiness, and a man you can truly call yours.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dullassini(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't like commenting on topics on here all I do is to read but I find this interesting cos I fall into the category. You see it's not about how much you earn but how compatible you both are. I earn the same amount every month and I put food on the table , pay bills and even give my wife some change whenever she needs it. I think that thing called marriage is spiritual cos looking at what I've achieved since I got married last year is surprising with the same money and I make contribution every month. But it depends on where you reside cos I live in ilorin. So, it's possible depending on where you reside. My religion taught me that once you're married things will be a bit easy for you and that's exactly what's happening to me.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

How are you sure I'm meeting men? Or you think everyone is desperate for a relationship as you must be?
All men are the same. You are one of them. They all want the same things. You want independent women but can't handle it. When you can't eat your cake and have it, you begin to heap rebuke on women as if they are the cause of your inability to hold down such unions

you got the wrong person

hahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugosample:

you got the wrong person

hahahahahaha
you don't sound as happy as you would like to make us think. Did it occur to you that you got the wrong person?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lots of them are like that. The dating dynamics in Nigeria is fcked up- from both sides though. Everyday they are on NL calling Nigerian girls names, but when they want who to marry them with 30k...

They will start emotional blackmail and typing like those GNLD motivational speakers.

Manipulative creatures. grin

GNLD what? shocked

Bwahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

the society is done for

that's just it
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
you don't sound as happy as you would like to make us think. Did it occur to you that you got the wrong person?
hahahahahaha

hilarious
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BIXYBABE: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Where do u even see d 30k job, wen dey wan pay 10k
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by RoseyJ: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
bukit05:
Bear it in mind that no condition is permanent. I got married in 2017, and hubby was earning 30k, he has another side hustle which was 23k, but it wasn't regular. But we were happy with the little we had and hope for better days ahead. To the glory of God he got another job few months after the birth of our baby, and we are doing well by God's grace.
Hadn't been I judged him by his income then I would have lost a good man. Caring, loving, responsible every good thing you can think of.
#modified#
I was also earning 30k.

My point.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by RoseyJ: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
LordKO:
A humane and/or sane woman will definitely marry her ethically ideal man who earns 30k, provided that he's a roof over his head - irrespective of her own financial standing (of course, better if she's of good financial standing) - just as sane men have always done (towards women) right from time immemorial. A woman of this caliber knows that two people in marriage/going into marriage are different from two people in a business partnership or competition, or two enemies living together/intending to live together forever. There're things a sane person shouldn't expect a typical small-minded (insane and/or inhumane and expedient) person to understand, irrespective of how brilliant he/she is.

As recent as two years ago, a man who temporarily handled a particular project for me, prior to meeting me, didn't have a steady job that could bring in an equivalent of the present day 30k for him monthly and he didn't have any savings or tangible assets anywhere - he was an American deportee - yet, a humane woman (she's a Nairalander), a silent multimillionaire and successful woman by all standard agreed and married him. Today, he's a "flag holder" and vied for house of representatives seat in the last election, albeit unsuccessfully, and over the last two years in review, he has legally acquired properties all the pseudo/wannabee successful (and too clever by half) noise-making women and men on this particular thread and their generations have not acquired or can only dream of. Of course, he adores the wife like every sane man would do towards a gold of a woman.

Money is good, but never allow it to define you and don't allow anyone to define you based on it. As hard as it is/seems to acquire, it remains one of the easiest material things to acquire - all things being equal.

There's no shame in being humane - only humane/sane people will understand that goodness (love and submissiveness) isn't a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength, and that toxicity in any guise isn't an option. The most irritating thing being that this small-minded elements who wouldn't either respect or consider those below them in economic status/social status would want those above them in same status to respect and consider them - talk about chauvinism, hypocrisy, disingenuousness and greed - social climbers. Materialism is as bad as parasitism.

A virtuous/strong-minded/independent (financial emancipation doesn't automatically make anyone independent) woman is a gold (not gold digger). I doff my hat for anyone of this caliber.

Your third paragraph sums up my stand. I have dated a guy that earned above 100k, and one that earns far below it. I now know better

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugosample:

hahahahahaha

hilarious
fake
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
RoseyJ:

I know some people were born poor, but vowed never to die poor. But you see, the single most important personal finance decision you make is your career. When you develop yourself to a certain extent, what he earns dosen't matter to you. You just need love, happiness, and a man you can truly call yours.

Oh. I actually thought you loved just girls? Never knew you had a passion for men and marriage.

Nevertheless, do you, girl.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by divineappo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
wabbyland:
I work and earn less than the 30k, although my woman is a caterer and we have two kids. there's a man for every woman and a woman for every man
hmm, u are right, very right
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Tmonex: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Don't calculate a woman's money o grin grin grin
Her money is for her alone but that your 30k is for the both of you except she's selfless.
Are you married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.