Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,237 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43938 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Divay22(f): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tmonex:

Are you married?
Nope. Why asking?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by divineappo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
grossintel:
Ha who told you this lie? Pamapas of 3k can last almost 2 weeks, 6k pamapas should take about 28 days or so.
thanks for correcting the person oo

that's why they go about wit the mindset that they must marry a man earning millions per month
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Tmonex: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Divay22:

Nope. Why asking?
Don't calculate a woman's money o
Her money is for her alone but that your 30k is for the both of you except she's selfless.

just wondering if that's like your personal principle or a general thing with ladies.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Divay22(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tmonex:

just wondering if that's like your personal principle or a general thing with ladies.

I wouldn't say it's a general thing thou. But if his money can be mine, i see no reason why mine can't be his (for me)
If i don't spend it on him like he does for me, who then do i spend it on
I said that out of humor thou it doesn't imply to all women.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
divineappo:
thanks for correcting the person oo

that's why they go about wit the mindset that they must marry a man earning millions per month
That's exactly what one lady was telling me, that if you're not earning a fat salary blah blah blah that you shouldn't get married yet. Eh that pampas alone you'll spend 5k every week, I actually believed her then until two friends of mine got married. All those girls saying they can't marry a man earning less than 250k are very confused set of girls, study there age it's between 18 - 25, when she clock 28 she will be begging for 100k, 35 she will even bring money to wed you, just accept her proposal. If you're husband is earning 1m and losses the job nko will you leave him? I Stan for our mother's abeg, ladies of today no be am, Na baby mama things fit them.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Tmonex: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Divay22:

I wouldn't say it's a general thing thou. But if his money can be mine, i see no reason why mine can't be his (for me)
If i don't spend it on him like he does for me, who then do i spend it on
I said that out of humor thou it doesn't imply to all women.
Ahh that's refreshing to hear.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by backbone503(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Money is quite essential. However, never date/marry someone that places so much premium on it, or that defines you based on it.

Anyone can earn big, but anyone will never be your ideal partner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Flowdada(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kpandex:
I am married with that 30k and we are doing well.
But really it is not easy.
Picture attached is my daughter who was about going to School.
You have a beautiful daughter, you shall not lack the money to train her amen

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by emydnobl: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
PETUK:

I work in a hotel when i newly married my wife my salary was 17k now 19k we've never been hungry for once by the grace of God 30k is a huge amount of money.
NB: i have a son.

How do pay your wife bride price and house rent?

This Nigeria situation is really biting hard for its citizenry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lamanii22(f): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
He who finds a wife has found a good tin

And obtains favour from God

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by emydnobl: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
kaima1984:
What about jobless husband's?aren't they surviving?
Hmmmm, real women are now reacting to this topic, so impress.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by PETUK(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
emydnobl:

17k How do pay your wife bride price and house rent?
This Nigeria situation is really biting hard for its citizenry.

my rent is 190k and trust me it's not easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by emydnobl: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Luminouz, don't be like that either.

The future is very uncertain. I'd rather advise a man on a 30K income to improve his skills, thereby, making him more desirable to getting better income. I don't earn 30K, therefore I can't marry a man who earns 30K. Make everyone find him level.

You wey dey talk, you and I know say na big man you be. So, why advise me to settle for less?

But u can date a man of 30k?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ableyou: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
it doesnt matter
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2019
emydnobl:

But u can date a man of 30k?

No, I cannot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Angelacruz: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2019
D guy shld invest his money before starting a family.Is not easy out there
stinflame:

Oga you are a big man...Thats what makes hotel workers survive not the mirage allowances,even at times some tips are in dollars.
But we talking of a case where home and aboard is 30k.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2019
grossintel:
That's exactly what one lady was telling me, that if you're not earning a fat salary blah blah blah that you shouldn't get married yet. Eh that pampas alone you'll spend 5k every week, I actually believed her then until two friends of mine got married. All those girls saying they can't marry a man earning less than 250k are very confused set of girls, study there age it's between 18 - 25, when she clock 28 she will be begging for 100k, 35 she will even bring money to wed you, just accept her proposal. If you're husband is earning 1m and losses the job nko will you leave him? I Stan for our mother's abeg, ladies of today no be am, Na baby mama things fit them.
There's even an alternative. I'm napkins still dey market. It's all about understanding sha...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Angelacruz: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2019
U married a good wife sir
famozair:
I married in some years back, earning 18k, as a mathematics tutor, with kids...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Angelacruz: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Hunger will not kill u anytink.If u are still single n earning 30k,u can be investing 10k every month maybe for 5years through mmf,treasury bills n see ur money growing.
gforce5:
30k? That can only work if you live in the North where the cost of living is cheap. Try that in the South and poverty will be your middle name. When you calculate transport, rent, food (which is increasing thanks to border blockade), cloths and other expenses no one will tell you to respect yourself not focus on starting a family until you are in a better financial situation. Let's not talk about the cost of raising children in Nigeria of today. All of you talking about spending within your means do not understand the realities of today's Nigeria. Poverty is real. Don't allow the 'go and marry' syndrome cloud your judgment.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by KingWarri: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2019
NoHoper:
I earn 250K and I hardly manage to save 50K at the end of the month. I'm "compelled" to pay a number of people salaries because they have similar genetic materials as me cheesy

A girl is better off marrying dude that earns 30K over me.

It all bores down to financial management

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by KingWarri: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

At least I know him very well and can tell u that he is not getting any aid from anywhere.
He must have saved b4 marriage.... I also think he has a strict financial policy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Angelacruz:
D guy shld invest his money before starting a family.Is not easy out there

Everybody with their own ways dear.Even the investment u talked about is a risk on its own with hope of a good return.
But that wont stop the try.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2019
KingWarri:

He must have saved b4 marriage.... I also think he has a strict financial policy

In this part of the world ,when your financial policy are strict,trust me family will call you stingy and other names.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lamanii22(f): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2019
anigbajumo:

God bless your wife bro,my GF is telling me she can't even give birth in Nigeria not even a joking matter.

Looool.... does she think it is peanut they are using to travel out? She should better calm down...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by anigbajumo(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Looool.... does she think it is peanut they are using to travel out? She should better calm down...

I prefer using that money to invest more than looking for dual citizenship.... Nowadays man need to wise up before making marriage a priority coz most of u ladies find it hard to reason with ur guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by anigbajumo(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Angelacruz:
Hunger will not kill u anytink.If u are still single n earning 30k,u can be investing 10k every month maybe for 5years through mmf,treasury bills n see ur money growing.

Treasury bills interest rate is too Low embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Greatzeus(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
bukit05:
Bear it in mind that no condition is permanent. I got married in 2017, and hubby was earning 30k, he has another side hustle which was 23k, but it wasn't regular. But we were happy with the little we had and hope for better days ahead. To the glory of God he got another job few months after the birth of our baby, and we are doing well by God's grace.
Hadn't been I judged him by his income then I would have lost a good man. Caring, loving, responsible every good thing you can think of.
#modified#
I was also earning 30k.

Bukit05
Purpleicious
Wow, maybe I should start believing marriage brings good luck after all. Happy for you girls oh,your type are rare especially among the educated. May God continue to bless your Union and take your husbands to greater heights.
Post like this is one of the things keeping me on Nairaland,I have learnt a lot today.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by seunjungle1(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Everybody are just here forming all kind of fake living...
There are millions of married guys not even earning to that 30k in a month and still doing good. What you suppose to now is that life is about manage.

Have you forget that teacher guy in your street? How much do you think is earning? He has married and you never for once heard his wife quarrelling him because of his low earning.

And as for you girls or ladies forming that if you don't see that guy earning up to 70-100k you're not going to marry. Sorry case you dey ooo.., una go old for una papa house.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Umarxjam01:
e tire me oo oya lets say an average pampers is 50 naira and d pikin highest 2 a day dat is 3k per month dat 30k na pampers of life time now..

Two a day? Well sha, na pickin you call am, cos offspring no dey get rashes for yansh.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by bukit05(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Greatzeus:

Bukit05
Purpleicious
Wow, maybe I should start believing marriage brings good luck after all. Happy for you girls oh,your type are rare especially among the educated. May God continue to bless your Union and take your husbands to greater heights.
Post like this is one of the things keeping me on Nairaland,I have learnt a lot today.

Thanks so much. I just believe not everybody will be lucky to have a high income before marriage. Also that you don't have money presently doesn't mean you won't have money later.

Then it takes a woman who is understanding and contented to marry a man with low income. For example you already know your man is earning 30k, you are now pressuring him to do something above his income, demanding for unnecessary things, the man will be frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Larrylarex(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Cholls:
my sister eiyah! The word is actually, whining
It's actually winding. The D is silent cheesy
Cholls:
my sister eiyah! The word is actually, whining
It's actually winding. The D is silent
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by faithsystem(f): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
thanks for your observation,

but i no die ooo (smiles)

uthlaw:
you make sense die

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Dating Married Men / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.