Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43165 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Sammy07: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol
My parent combined salary no reach 20k
And we're living happily.
I'm in the University and my older ones will be through with their education soon

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Hedonisco: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol. Can a guy earning N30k even marry himself successfully?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by LordKO(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
A humane and/or sane woman will definitely marry her ethically ideal man who earns 30k, provided that he's a roof over his head - irrespective of her own financial standing (of course, better if she's of good financial standing) - just as sane men have always done (towards women) right from time immemorial. A woman of this caliber knows that two people in marriage/going into marriage are different from two people in a business partnership or competition, or two enemies living together/intending to live together forever. There're things a sane person shouldn't expect a typical small-minded (insane and/or inhumane and expedient) person to understand, irrespective of how brilliant he/she is.

As recent as two years ago, a man who temporarily handled a particular project for me, prior to meeting me, didn't have a steady job that could bring in an equivalent of the present day 30k for him monthly and he didn't have any savings or tangible assets anywhere - he was an American deportee - yet, a humane woman (she's a Nairalander), a silent multimillionaire and successful woman by all standard agreed and married him. Today, he's a "flag holder" and vied for house of representatives seat in the last election, albeit unsuccessfully, and over the last two years in review, he has legally acquired properties all the pseudo/wannabee successful (and too clever by half) noise-making women and men on this particular thread and their generations have not acquired or can only dream of. Of course, he adores the wife like every sane man would do towards a gold of a woman.

Money is good, but never allow it to define you and don't allow anyone to define you based on it. As hard as it is/seems to acquire, it remains one of the easiest material things to acquire - all things being equal.

There's no shame in being humane - only humane/sane people will understand that goodness (love and submissiveness) isn't a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength, and that toxicity in any guise isn't an option. The most irritating thing being that these small-minded elements who wouldn't either respect or consider those below them in economic status/social status, would want those above them in same status to respect and consider them - talk about chauvinism, hypocrisy, disingenuousness and greed - social climbers. Materialism is as bad as parasitism.

A virtuous/strong-minded/independent (financial emancipation doesn't automatically make anyone independent) woman is a gold (not gold digger). I doff my hat for anyone of this caliber.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
yettymuse:
Ojo n lo fun awon auntie e!
Gbas Gbos! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ferrous(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
tech18:

Of course, besides the flamboyant lifestyle, most of us want to have a car, house and a very good job b4 taking a wife.
While, the reality is, not everyone will own a car or house or both of them

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by icankel: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Important topics are now coming out now Bbnija has ended
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
He who finds a wife has found a good tin
Alakoba. That is what they say. When the man now enter people people like you will begin to show the man pepper
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ayanbaba2(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
ruffbamreal:
Some of the people commenting here are working in Indians, Lebanese and Chinese companies collecting same amount with wife and kids. No be Nigerians again? Lol.

you're darm right!!!!

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by tsnazeez: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Y not, it's even huge with the situation of Nigeria. Because many private companies in Nigeria starts with 30k for graduate. Though that is poor but we were powerless to fight against that. It shall well with us. Life is a gradual process. Manage any amount you earn and God will BLESS it for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Powersurge: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
I know of a guy that is earning 30k as salary, he is married with a daughter now but seriously I always wonder how on earth he is coping.

is he from North? Just wanna check something. lolzz. On a serious note, I used to hear the jargon about after marriage fortune will follow up.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by rtdCivilservant: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Powersurge:

is he from North? Just wanna check something. lolzz. On a serious note, I used to hear the jargon about after marriage fortune will follow up.
No, he is a southerner.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
tech18:
You are right. It depends on your lifestyle.

When I got married I was earning less than 30k..thereafter God Almighty blessed me with a better job
So If you did not marry, God will not bless you with 50k job
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Delite01(f): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well, for me I can if I'm earning more to support him after the marriage. Honestly 30k can't really sustain two people with our present economic situation. I think we all desire at least an average or a comfort life.
But I must be sure he's someone that's hard working and ambitious, I believe in short time he will get a better job or business that will earn him better money to take care of his family and take his due responsibility as a man.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
With her own job/money, the wife should also contribute to the household, rather than expecting the husband to be the sole provider.
That said, it's better for a man to be financially-ready before getting married in order to avoid ego and insecurity issues.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
PETUK:

I work in a hotel when i newly married my wife my salary was 17k now 19k we've never been hungry for once by the grace of God 30k is a huge amount of money.
NB: i have a son.

Oga you didn't mention tips, which at times is twice Ur salary. A friend works in a hotel with a house and a car

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Yoighaman(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

1000 naira per day isnt enough for rent, trasport feeding and clothing... with 30k a month sef you should only have sex with a prostituite or Masturbate with a condom if you are sensible ..

Because should your sperm by any chance fertilize an egg, then your life would become irredemably doomed

Lol grin.....but that's not true, 30k might be the beginning of the story, it might not necessarily be the end. Better days lie ahead, if only you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Slimsly100(f): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

U are right in a way just that I wonder how he does that in our Nigeria of today; to buy Pampers alone for their baby alone I should think should be more than 30k in a month.

No be must to buy Pampers o. Dem fit use cloth napkin, only say we woman of these days nor wan gree

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pavarottii(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

At least I know him very well and can tell u that he is not getting any aid from anywhere.
U don't know him totally
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kaima1984(f): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
What about jobless husband's?aren't they surviving?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
nnaeyes6:
Minimum wagers will not be married then
They can save up to start a business, instead of depending on that income .
It's almost impossible to eat good food with that amount, to be realistic.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by GreenArrow1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

U are right in a way just that I wonder how he does that in our Nigeria of today; to buy Pampers alone for their baby alone I should think should be more than 30k in a month.

30k per month for Pampers? Na toilet d woman born?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
kaima1984:
What about jobless husband's?aren't they surviving?
That's different.
They weren't jobless from the start .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
ejitest1:
Well, for me I don't think it's even sensible for a guy to think about marriage in that state
That's your own thinking, with God all things are possible, what if the guy you marry has millions and after marriage, no money and he finds it difficult to bounce back what will happen? The way you reason things is just funny and who told you ladies have not married men with that salary, you better change your mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:
My boy that I pay 25k is married but no issue yet, he's really a young guy, like 26. I'm 29 but not married. I wonder where they see those kind of ladies
...because you're looking for the high maintenance-brazillian hair wearing types.

The modest ones are right in front of you but you're not looking because they're not attractive and flashy enough for you .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by luminouz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

At this point in my life, 30K is so meagre to me. Even what I earn right now is also very meagre, to some persons, it could seem like bliss. Let every man do that which works for him. I have a standard of the kind of life I want for my kids and loved ones and '30K' can't fulfill that dream.

I can't settle, and my reasons are justified. Thank you. And no, I'm not a materialistic person. Value differs.
Don't be like that babe....
There is the future,you know....
With your support, things will get better eh?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Love and prospect is all that matter I know a man earn about 700 top shot later lost his job and found one for nearly 70 to 100 will the wife leave him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by luminouz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Delite01:
Well, for me I can if I'm earning more to support him after the marriage. Honestly 30k can't really sustain two people with our present economic situation. I think we all desire at least an average or a comfort life.
But I must be sure he's someone that's hard working and ambitious, I believe in short time he will get a better job or business that will earn him better money to take care of his family and take his due responsibility as a man.
Oya coman marry me...
I earn 30k

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
ufotty2001:

am 34years old ... am earning N100K but where am working the job is not secured i can be sacked anytime.. am afraid of getting a wife
Think of a business and start up ASAP!
Don't be a slave to your job .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
anonymous1759:
The question should be how much does a woman need to Earn before she's qualified for marriage?
@op stop making low income Earners feel bad.

He should make the ladies feel bad instead abi ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ufotty2001: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mariangeles:

Think of a business and start up ASAP!
Don't be a slave to your job .

thanks i really appreciate your advice

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
I wish i am in such position, i would have helped. Also am not in the education sector so i dont know how they do their thing.
Meanwhile we are both Yoruba.

Blackmiserable:

Sounds like a Yoruba man who married an Igbo woman? Is intra-tribal marriage still a thing?

Oga ade, currently in TR, should I move over to PH? I am a jobless Mathematics grad and I would not take anything less than 50 (in PH, would be higher in Lagos and lower elsewhere). Could you link me up with anything? I teach Mathematics, Physics, and English very well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by bonnyhope: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
NoHoper:
I earn 250K and I hardly manage to save 50K at the end of the month. I'm "compelled" to pay a number of people salaries because they have similar genetic materials as me cheesy

A girl is better off marrying dude that earns 30K over me.

you are right, so much burden on those working because the jobs are not out there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.