Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43170 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
ufotty2001:

thanks i really appreciate your advice
You're welcome brother .
I wish you all the best in life . smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
luminouz:

Don't be like that babe....
There is the future,you know....
With your support, things will get better eh?

Lol. Luminouz, don't be like that either.

The future is very uncertain. I'd rather advise a man on a 30K income to improve his skills, thereby, making him more desirable to getting better income. I don't earn 30K, therefore I can't marry a man who earns 30K. Make everyone find him level.

You wey dey talk, you and I know say na big man you be. So, why advise me to settle for less?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
luminouz:

Don't be like that babe....
There is the future,you know....
With your support, things will get better eh?

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

That's why I asked where those sort of girls stay because they hardly come by
They're everywhere !
Just open your mind's eye and you'll see .
Clue: That modestly dressed young lady in the market helping her mother to sell
The one that is learning a skill (Dress or hair making)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by NAETTE: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

Well they say love is blind, many cases has thus proven that to be true. So I'd say in your case maybe you never really loved, cause if you did, you would damn the consequences and would have accepted the suitor or they are not as rich as you would have wanted. I'm sure there is a man somewhere that will pop the question right now and you wouldn't even think for a sec before screaming "YES!!! "
You are not sure. Any "YES" without prayers and courtship,is definitely not from me.
It's not about money, I can't be in a marriage where I don't have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by hkidola00(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

1000 naira per day isnt enough for rent, trasport feeding and clothing... with 30k a month sef you should only have sex with a prostituite or Masturbate with a condom if you are sensible ..

Because should your sperm by any chance fertilize an egg, then your life would become irredemably doomed

and i just cum into my girlfriend yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sammy07:
Lol
My parent combined salary no reach 20k
And we're living happily.
I'm in the University and my older ones will be through with their education soon
Complete the story !
Stop deceiving people .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by banio: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

That is why I said I always wonder the magic he uses in sustaining his home cos the why does not work.

It is well with the said guy. Life is just so perfect that one can't stop wondering. Someone earning #30K, another #3million. God will see us through
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Posimii(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well,I don't know if we actually want to be real here or just act fake as we normally do on social media, because for me I earn 30k for now,yet I know the little I have been able to put together with it. And yes I have some colleagues where I work that are even married with same amount. So it's not really abt the money,it's much about the earner. ʍօst քɛօքʟɛ , in this category just get themselves involve in something to keep themselves busy and hope for better offer. And yes,if one is a serious type one wouldn't feel he has arrived with such salary rather you try save little you can and try involve օtɦɛʀ things that may also bring in small small money alongside till God finally hear your call.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Helada(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Isoduwa:

How can he trust you when you dont have assurance

Blessed assurance... Jesus is mine
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by adedehinbo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
And me m earning 100k monthly, up to a million invested and yet scared being in a relationship not to talk of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by oshorstan(f): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
ejitest1:
Well, for me I don't think it's even sensible for a guy to think about marriage in that state

Pls guys don't be deceive into marrying a girl while earning 30k. See finish go day if u nor give her wat she wants at all time....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
I know of a guy that is earning 30k as salary, he is married with a daughter now but seriously I always wonder how on earth he is coping.
While there are people earning far more, but still struggling. I used to earn 90k, and live in one room, single, while my brother earned less than 30k, but lived in a miniflat with his wife and daughter. I think this shouldn't be a general question, as it largely depends on a lot of factors. Salary is not such a good yardstick

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by judges: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don't limit the entire of the guy to 30k for the rest of his life. Things will change to better to better, it may not even up to a year that the change will come. Marriage come with blessing in all area provided love is involved. I know someone that is there before
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kelvindj98: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
valentinenw:
The ladies that will marry a guy earning 30k are not on nairaland. My friend once employed a guy part time(14days a month, 6hrs a day) and she was paying 15k. When she learnt he was married with 2 kids and didn't have any other job, she had to increase it to 20k and later to 24k. As he started earning 24k, see as the guy begin shine, adding weight, changing clothes etc. We later asked him how he was doing the magic, o boy, see economics masters. Too bad he had to be sacked when business couldn't stand against the harsh economy. Surprisingly, he had saved enough in his local meeting to collect a loan and buy an okada.
I throway salute
Haha. I had a similar experience during NYSC. I was so frugal that I somehow managed to save 40,000 for a laptop, which I use presently for my online gigs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by MrHighSea: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
NoHoper:
I earn 250K and I hardly manage to save 50K at the end of the month. I'm "compelled" to pay a number of people salaries because they have similar genetic materials as me cheesy

A girl is better off marrying dude that earns 30K over me.
Hahahahaha @similar genetic materials.
I dy try settle dem small small, then run.
Unemployment hits working class hard too.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugosample:

you must be meeting the wrong men

You see that is the problem of this generation

How are you sure I'm meeting men? Or you think everyone is desperate for a relationship as you must be?
All men are the same. You are one of them. They all want the same things. You want independent women but can't handle it. When you can't eat your cake and have it, you begin to heap rebuke on women as if they are the cause of your inability to hold down such unions

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by luminouz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Luminouz, don't be like that either.

The future is very uncertain. I'd rather advise a man on a 30K income to improve his skills, thereby, making him more desirable to getting better income. I don't earn 30K, therefore I can't marry a man who earns 30K. Make everyone find him level.

You wey dey talk, you and I know say na big man you be. So, why advise me to settle for less?
Lol,I get your point.

Like you said, the future is uncertain,what if he loses that big job that made him marriageable? Will the marriage die off or you won't stay? What if he now gets a 30k job after losing his big job? Will he still be your husband or na pepper you go show am for house? grin
All I'm saying as a man is that,sometimes what makes us become dedicated to a particular woman is her attitude to us when the chips were down. Did she stay to help us fight or she left us to fight alone? Every man wants a ride or die chick,not fairweather babes.

Did you just call me a big man cheesy
Babe,na you be baller o..you ball pass me wella cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dave4rella(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
dadebayo1:

Nothing is impossible... With planning and a positive attitude to set goals you can achieve anything ... Its all about determination and having a partner ready to key into your goals... Trust me it is quite easy with a partner that understands and ready to support her husband all through grin

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by PETUK(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
stinflame:

Oga you didn't mention tips, which at times is twice Ur salary. A friend works in a hotel with a house and a car

The question was salary not tips.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
PETUK:

The question was salary not tips.

Thanks for accepting you get tips,roughly a month you hitting 70k or more.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Blackmiserable(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
I wish i am in such position, i would have helped. Also am not in the education sector so i dont know how they do their thing.
Meanwhile we are both Yoruba.

Abiola, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by tech18: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

So If you did not marry, God will not bless you with 50k job

Who said so ? where did I say so ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by LionInZion: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Posimii:
Well,I don't know if we actually want to be real here or just act fake as we normally do on social media, because for me I earn 30k for now,yet I know the little I have been able to put together with it. And yes I have some colleagues where I work that are even married with same amount. So it's not really abt the money,it's much about the earner. ʍօst քɛօքʟɛ , in this category just get themselves involve in something to keep themselves busy and hope for better offer. And yes,if one is a serious type one wouldn't feel he has arrived with such salary rather you try save little you can and try involve օtɦɛʀ things that may also bring in small small money alongside till God finally hear your call.

With the high rate of unemployment and underemployment in the country. Majority of Nigerians earn around the same figure, yet every Saturday, there are wedding ceremonies everywhere. The questions is, are all those weddings for high-earning couples only?

Just like you said, most of us like faking it on social media. Minimum wage still remains 18k for now, and may remain so for a long time to come. If those married civil servants can cope, why are we still wondering if people should or will get married because they don't earn 6 figure income?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
It is not advisable for such man even if he is seeing side money from the work. Bcus we have seen a case of men who earn as little as 30k to 40k but the see side runs at work and they do realise more than their actual salary....this make some to decide to marry bcus they felt they are ok. In between the marriage side money stop ..he was left with actual salary...now he couldn't afford to pay the rent bcus he rented apartment based on the side boy. This kind of decision is absolutely wrong. Be factual and be real to yourself to prevent future hurt.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by uthlaw: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
faithsystem:
marrying a man of that class is not a problem because, it's biblical for woman to be a support to the husband, so i'll be supportive to him. but there are some questions that would need to be answered by the man, 1. is the man ready for marriage, 2. iis he extravagant, 3, does he have a drinking,, smoking, womanizing, too fassionate and more habits that would likely drain the small income, 4. does he have more financial responsibility to either family or friends, 5. does he have intention of expanding his income? if answer to this questions are positive then, YES i can marry such fellow.
you make sense die
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by King44(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
marriage o not just dating o ha 30k? eleyi deep o

well if the guy is a planner n dream chaser I concor he could go ahead
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugosample:

you must be meeting the wrong men

You see that is the problem of this generation

Lots of them are like that. The dating dynamics in Nigeria is fcked up- from both sides though. Everyday they are on NL calling Nigerian girls names, but when they want who to marry them with 30k...

They will start emotional blackmail and typing like those GNLD motivational speakers.

Manipulative creatures. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by King44(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lots of them are like that. The dating dynamics in Nigeria is fcked up- from both sides though. Everyday they are on NL calling Nigerian girls names, but when they want who to marry them with 30k...

They will start emotional blackmail and typing like those GNLD motivational speakers.

Manipulative creatures. grin
GNLD motivational speaker mad ooo

but 30k monthly n marriage don't mix but if the guy is a planner n chaser it would work out fine las las

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by PETUK(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
stinflame:

Thanks for accepting you get tips,roughly a month you hitting 70k or more.

100k, but you won't feel it because it does not come in bulk.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
PETUK:

100k, but you won't feel it because it does not come in bulk.

Oga you are a big man...Thats what makes hotel workers survive not the mirage allowances,even at times some tips are in dollars.
But we talking of a case where home and aboard is 30k.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by PETUK(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
stinflame:

Oga you are a big man...Thats what makes hotel workers survive not the mirage allowances,even at times some tips are in dollars.
But we talking of a case where home and aboard is 30k.

You win 30k home and abroad will be difficult, but the women must also bring home some beacon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.