Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43178 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by nnaeyes6: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Minimum wagers will not be married then
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
It all depends on Planning and mutual agreement.

How many men earning 30k are even ready to settle down?

Where he is today is definitely not where he'll be tomorrow. So his present condition shouldn't be a limiting factor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by NAETTE: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

You believe in that crap? "being ready" either you don't have the money, you've not met the one you truly love or you waiting for a rich spouse, aside that everyone is ready to settle down.
The funny thing is, I've never had a poor suitor, I have truly loved too but the fear of uncertainties in marriage... I'm too emotional for the drama
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Kaybex007(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
See women comment, most of you can't marry a guy earning 30k but you can date a guy earning 20k as salary. See una lives. If you think it's a lie, ask guys who are earning 15k as salary if they have babes and they will tell you YES. Don't even date him if you know you can not marry him with is 30k salary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Duggedised12(f): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Laeroy:

Oga there's nothing like standard, everyone wants comfort, there's no way ull be comfortable in a one room apartment.....
you can be comfortable only that we are not innovative in this country,i have watched tiny houses and seen how much one can fit into a small space in a clever way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dadebayo1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
dave4rella:

Thanks, so are the two feets achievable in two years? From your experience

Nothing is impossible... With planning and a positive attitude to set goals you can achieve anything ... Its all about determination and having a partner ready to key into your goals... Trust me it is quite easy with a partner that understands and ready to support her husband all through grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:
My boy that I pay 25k is married but no issue yet, he's really a young guy, like 26. I'm 29 but not married. I wonder where they see those kind of ladies

where most men don't look

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by PETUK(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Helada:
30k...
Hmmmmmm.... Is this op winning me?? Why not can you marry a guy that earns 5k per month...
30k...waoh.... That's much o...

I work in a hotel when i newly married my wife my salary was 17k now 19k we've never been hungry for once by the grace of God 30k is a huge amount of money.
NB: i have a son.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Allsingles: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
30,000 is not small and is not big too.
Marriage comes with so many unforseen circumstances, ranging from baby care right from the day one of the pregnancy till the birth and till adulthood - which includes education and others.
If the lady on her own side has something doing then the road to success will not be too rough for the family but if the lady doesn't have anything thing doing as at then, then make sure that before baby comes in that she has started doing small business, you can start small and grow it into an empire even though it will take time.
A man with vision and focus will not suffer with 30,000 salary.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Never. Never. Never.

I repeat, never ever.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by tillaman(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. Never. Never.

I repeat, never ever.
your reasons please
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

You know! They expect a lady from a well to do background to marry their broke asses just because they think she must support them.

If he doesn't have up to what you have, don't marry him. Don't build a future for him, because one day when you've gotten a house and everything he dreamed of, he will show you that men are ingrates. He will suddenly remember his male pride and ego in which he's entitled to more women and authority than he can handle after feeding the ingrate until his belly can stand away from his body!

Lol though at him not cooking or being submissive and bringing back 30k grin. Men never learn. Women should get an income to keep themselves busy in preparation for that rainy day.

you must be meeting the wrong men

You see that is the problem of this generation

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
tillaman:
your reasons please

At this point in my life, 30K is so meagre to me. Even what I earn right now is also very meagre, to some persons, it could seem like bliss. Let every man do that which works for him. I have a standard of the kind of life I want for my kids and loved ones and '30K' can't fulfill that dream.

I can't settle, and my reasons are justified. Thank you. And no, I'm not a materialistic person. Value differs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Duggedised12(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
True ,let me also add that

--his state of residence. In some states the standard of living is not that high,so housing,transport and even food is relatively cheap compared to cities like lagos,abuja and ph.

-- how well the guy is with managing his finances.There was this guy then that was earning 25k inside he will still be going to club,lol he will tell you "omo nor be 25k wey i dey receive i go take build house o so make i enjoy my life" .Any woman that marries that kind of a man is doomed
Ferdinandu:
This kind of question is rubbish. How much you earn and marry with is relative to where you are coming from. If you are coming from certain families even 500k a month may not be enough but for some even 15k can be managed.You can't tag a girl who is coming from a family earning excess of 10m monthly snubbish or whatever if she says maybe I can't marry someone who earns 200k a month which is a goldfield to some. But if she can it is alright but that shouldn't be a yardstick for judging other girls on their suitability of a wife material in the same situation who can't.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Laeroy:

Oga there's nothing like standard, everyone wants comfort, there's no way ull be comfortable in a one room apartment.....

Laye, laye! Who on earth want to live in a single room?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by tillaman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

At this point in my life, 30K is so meagre to me. Even what I earn right now is also very meagre, to some persons, it could seem like bliss. Let every man do that which works for him. I have a standard of the kind of life I want for my kids and loved ones and '30K' can't fulfill that dream.

I can't settle, and my reasons are justified. Thank you. And no, I'm not a materialistic person. Value differs.
Well actually I was never going to call you a materialistic person and if you were there’s nothing wrong with having a standard/value I wouldn’t advice any woman to settle for less!!
I only asked cause I wanted to know your views nothing more and you made very beautiful and reasonable points!
For a person earning such amount, wedding should be the last thing on his mind!
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by faithsystem(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
my dear,
there is no way 30k can take care of all that including your home

lollybizzu:

shocked you said if the answers are positive shocked

If he is extravagant... Yes he is.
Does he have habits that would the small income.... Yes he does.
Does he have responsibilities to family and friends.... Yes he does.

I'm afraid for you o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Wuraola01(f): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
A big No. No arguments smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ufotty2001: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
kayzat:

Brother, cultivate the savings habit and use the money to start your own business. You will be surprised with the result.

3-4 years ago I on nairaland soliciting for help, job etc but I took the bull by the horn and to the glory of God within that space of time I got married, have a daughter who will be a year next week and to the glory of God an employer of labour
thanks for your advice I really appreciate
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nature8(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Every day, this same question in different ways.

This life na jeje. Guys, look for the woman that can marry you and marry her na.

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
Fear of unknown bro. Take that step first and see what happens thereafter. But one thing is ensure you go for a industrious lady who have her own source of income or one you can invest on or boost her business with that the responsbility wont be killing.

I am 30yrs earning 50k and i married early this year. So far so good, God has been faithful, we are eating what we like, we appear classy in our outfits and we catch fun like every other people when need be. My wife is a fashion designer am a fashion designer too, but we are not rich enough to open a shop but she work as a stylist to support and gain more experience pending when we have enough to stand alone. We live in a self contain in Port Harcourt. Our wedding was modest and we had the support of our family so we were not that burden with the bills attached tot the wedding.

Don't make it appear like its an enormous task. Pray for a virtuous woman and a blessed home. I was afraid at first too but thank God i took the bold step. The journey just began but i believe it will only get better.

Sounds like a Yoruba man who married an Igbo woman? Is intra-tribal marriage still a thing?

Oga ade, currently in TR, should I move over to PH? I am a jobless Mathematics grad and I would not take anything less than 50 (in PH, would be higher in Lagos and lower elsewhere). Could you link me up with anything? I teach Mathematics, Physics, and English very well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ufotty2001: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
Fear of unknown bro. Take that step first and see what happens thereafter. But one thing is ensure you go for a industrious lady who have her own source of income or one you can invest on or boost her business with that the responsbility wont be killing.

I am 30yrs earning 50k and i married early this year. So far so good, God has been faithful, we are eating what we like, we appear classy in our outfits and we catch fun like every other people when need be. My wife is a fashion designer am a fashion designer too, but we are not rich enough to open a shop but she work as a stylist to support and gain more experience pending when we have enough to stand alone. We live in a self contain in Port Harcourt. Our wedding was modest and we had the support of our family so we were not that burden with the bills attached tot the wedding.

Don't make it appear like its an enormous task. Pray for a virtuous woman and a blessed home. I was afraid at first too but thank God i took the bold step. The journey just began but i believe it will only get better.

thanks i really appreciate your advice..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by icankel: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
tech18:
You are right. It depends on your lifestyle.

When I got married I was earning less than 30k..thereafter God Almighty blessed me with a better job
Bro abeg how did u do it?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by faithsystem(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
lol,
funny you

Grupo:

Oya, come and marry me!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
lexxyrule:

I know someone working at a filling station who hardly account for 40k a month living happy with two kids, and wife ofcourse...... And also a single father who earn 30 plus barely about 2 to 3k eta living fine. I wonder how they do it anyway. But if its possible with them, then anyone one else cna do it. Just I wonder how he'll make wedding arrangement, except if dem dash am the wife for free

No b small thing oo.
One of my lecturers; Prof. Okereke told us his story that when he married his wife (who's also a prof now), he was running his Master's program and he has no income. That his wife accepted him and now they are good. He said one thing he was known for was his simple lifestyle.
Today, while hanging out with our shawty/girl/bae/bestie, we often bragged or talked about Range Rover, G-wagon, S-class Benz, 7series BMW, Lexus etc. We positioned our Lady's mind into abysmal standards and at d end, we continue to struggle. We men are d cause!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
tillaman:
Well actually I was never going to call you a materialistic person and if you were there’s nothing wrong with having a standard/value I wouldn’t advice any woman to settle for less!!
I only asked cause I wanted to know your views nothing more and you made very beautiful and reasonable points!
For a person earning such amount, wedding should be the last thing on his mind!
Thank you

Thank you, too.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by icankel: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Most of us that graduated from either Engineering, Maths and Stats and other related courses in sch would tell u how possible it could be. Though the guy could be into other things that u may not be aware of, and married his own standard of wife

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
NAETTE:
The funny thing is, I've never had a poor suitor, I have truly loved too but the fear of uncertainties in marriage... I'm too emotional for the drama

Well they say love is blind, many cases has thus proven that to be true. So I'd say in your case maybe you never really loved, cause if you did, you would damn the consequences and would have accepted the suitor or they are not as rich as you would have wanted. I'm sure there is a man somewhere that will pop the question right now and you wouldn't even think for a sec before screaming "YES!!! "
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by famozair: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
I married in some years back, earning 18k, as a mathematics tutor, with kids...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
yettymuse:
Can a man that earns 30k marry himself?? Why earn 30k and the next thing you want to do is marry? You but be foolish and hate yourself as a man!

Talmabout "you don't know tomorrow" !!.. Bitch! Tomorrow is Tuesday!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Uyomeyouyo: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Except if me sef dey earn 25k. In that case we deserve each other.

Aside that. I no fit marry Naija man, wey go dey do like KingKong.

E no go cook.
E no fit gree help me for house.
E no go dey submissive.
Inlaws no fit allow you rest.
E still fit open big mouth say, "men are polygamous in nature".
Sees you as a second class citizen.

Oya, go outside and bring money while I handle the home. You carry 30k come back.

Hey Jehova. What can he even do right?

@Bolded

You husband should be submissive

Are you turning the Bible on its head

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by gforce5: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
30k? That can only work if you live in the North where the cost of living is cheap. Try that in the South and poverty will be your middle name. When you calculate transport, rent, food (which is increasing thanks to border blockade), cloths and other expenses no one will tell you to respect yourself not focus on starting a family until you are in a better financial situation. Let's not talk about the cost of raising children in Nigeria of today. All of you talking about spending within your means do not understand the realities of today's Nigeria. Poverty is real. Don't allow the 'go and marry' syndrome cloud your judgment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.