Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (75696 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by PureFace1(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

U WAN CALL MODS! I NEVER EVEN START.

I JUST DEY WAKE...

Call mods?

Even mods will pity you by the time I'm done with you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2019
YungMillionaire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hey captain all CAPS are you telling us you are a woman-pant washer? abeg na joke o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ARE U TELLING US DAT U WEAR WOMEN PANT?

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

DISGRACE IN WAT SENSE?
GETTING TO A WOMAN PANT?
IS IT NOT BETTER THAN YORUBA MEN, THAT WEAR WOMEN PANTS?

cheesy cheesy but dis 1 no land well now...u need to werk harder to wipe away the shame of your previous huge L. Don't just capitalize, emboldened your words too, that way every1 for NL go know say u strong well well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2019
YungMillionaire:

cheesy cheesy but dis 1 no land well now...u need to werk harder to wipe away the shame of your previous huge L. Don't just capitalize, emboldened your words too, that way every1 for NL go know say u strong well well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LISTEN, THE INTERNET IS FULL OF YORUBA MEN WEARING WOMEN PANT.

I AM EVEN ASHAMED TO POST THE PICTURES HERE.

ARE U SAYING IT IS BETTER TO WEAR WOMEN PANT THAN TO WASH IT?>

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

cheesy cheesy u are improving...work harder my boy...but wait is dat ur boyfriend? no wonder u say pr1ck dey sweet, gaybriel like u cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by dave4rella(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2019
grin
Dumb story with dumb people believing it
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by PureFace1(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

HOW MANY IGBO GUYS DON TEAR DJ CUPPY?

And you still want to be her Pant washer cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2019
EVERYWHERE, YORUBA MEN WEARING WOMEN PANT. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

LISTEN, THE INTERNET IS FULL OF YORUBA MEN WEARING WOMEN PANT.

I AM EVEN ASHAMED TO POST THE PICTURES HERE.

ARE U SAYING IT IS BETTER TO WEAR WOMEN PANT THAN TO WASH IT?>

cheesy cheesy cheesy But you are the one admitting to be a pant washer...y u no embolden ur ALL CAPS? u no get liver again? u need to try harder dis is 2 weak now cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2019
FAST GUYS, DEY FAMILIARIZE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR WOMEN PANT.

TO KNOW WHETHER SHE CLEAN OR NOT, SINCE THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO REMOVE THAT PANT.

YORUBA MEN OWN, NA TO THEY WEAR WOMEN PANT UPANDDOWN. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2019
YungMillionaire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy But you are the one admitting to be a pant washer...y u no embolden ur ALL CAPS? u no get liver again? u need to try harder dis is 2 weak now cheesy cheesy cheesy

WOMAN PANT WEARER.

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by hekkyboi: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He's not serious. Men should be like Frodd. Go at it until you get it.

Sayles, what does that even mean embarassed
old woman make u dey there dey age waiting for who go come chase you. make u no go luk for Wu go marry u bc u are definitely in ur menopause stage already.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:
FAST GUYS, DEY FAMILIARIZE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR WOMEN PANT.

TO KNOW WHETHER SHE CLEAN OR NOT, SINCE THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO REMOVE THAT PANT.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin This is your excuse for being an unrepentant woman-pant washer? Odiegwu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

OK! I DONT WANT TO HAVE A FURTHER REETARDED EXCHANGE.

EVEN UR FFK, PROVES MY POINT, WEN U SEE HIM WITH PRECIOUS.

OK? GUDNITE!
Just like peter okoye and Lola...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2019
hekkyboi:

old woman make u dey there dey age waiting for who go come chase you. make u no go luk for Wu go marry u bc u are definitely in ur menopause stage already.

LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE DON TALK TRUE, E PAIN U.

WOMEN PREFER A GUY KEEN ENOUGH TO WASH THEIR PANT.

FOR A WOMAN TO EVEN LET U DO DAT, MEANS U STAND A BIG CHANCE WITH HER.

NOBODY LIKE MEN WEARING WOMEN PANT.

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2019
YORUBA MEN, STOP WEARING WOMEN PANT.

I TAKE SHANGO BEG UNA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:
This is my excuse for washing woman-pants: FAST GUYS, DEY FAMILIARIZE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR WOMEN PANT. TO KNOW WHETHER SHE CLEAN OR NOT, SINCE THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO REMOVE THAT PANT.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy u seem 2 weak b like say dat other guy don chop ur destiny with him strong spirit. If not prove me wrong and come with something dat will show ur not a beta male. Or r u a sissy boy?cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
YungMillionaire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy u seem 2 weak b like say dat other guy don chop ur destiny with him strong spirit. If not prove me wrong and come with something dat will show ur not a beta male. Or r u a sissy boy?cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

2 OF UNA NO REACH.

U NO SEE UNA PICTURE?

AFONJA WOMAN PANT WEARERS

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:
[s][/s]

I AM A BONAFIDE PANT WASHER.

cheesy cheesy cheesy y u dey vex now? Just focus and channel ur energy so people 4 NL go see say u no be sissy boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by emman047: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by hekkyboi: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE DON TALK TRUE, E PAIN U.
WOMEN PREFER A GUY KEEN ENOUGH TO WASH THEIR PANT.
FOR A WOMAN TO EVEN LET U DO DAT, MEANS U STAND A BIG CHANCE WITH HER.
NOBODY LIKE MEN WEARING WOMEN PANT.
mutembe thank u for taking the panadol meant for ur lesbo partner. kikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

Bro stop all this . Not everything should be about tribalism in this forum.. you started this, stop it already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2019
waternogetenemy:

I LOVE TO WASH WOMAN-PANT.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We know dis is ur destiny. Oya try harder, u r still looking very weak and frail. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2019
YungMillionaire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy y u dey vex now? Just focus and channel ur energy so people 4 NL go see say u no be sissy boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why the girl come resemble Timaya cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Why the girl come resemble Timaya cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy na waternogetenemy wife u dey call Timaya...gods r watching u o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by YungMillionaire: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy waternogetenemy come back now, na play I just dey play wit u...oya no vex . I been tink say u be lion I no know say na pu--$$y cat u becheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Below: the reality of waternogetenemy's life.

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Wyttcat: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Better believe it, a niggur you couldn't cancel 2 dates on is not for you to begin with.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by jaxxy(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:
But why will you play hard to get when you really like him??

Playing hard to get is fine if u actually do it the right way bt doing it in a rude and uncivilized manner is totally unacceptable and a turn off.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by LONGPREEK(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?
shut your broke ass up. u think everyoe as as broke as you?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by LONGPREEK(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?
shut your broke ass up. u think everyoe as as broke as you?jhjgn
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by DexterousOne(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Not into you ko, not deep inside you ni. Don't kid yourself jare. I know you are like the woman in the op who feels like the best thing to happen since slice bread. Once a man has standards and you, as a woman, isn't worth the effort, you are immediately discarded and moving on, for him, won't be hard at all. A real man has standards and he knows that no woman is the best thing to happen since slice bread. He knows that as far as relationship is concerned, no woman is special, irreplaceable, or indispensable. He knows every girl is just another human being and can be replaced hence no need for putting any on a pedestal.

You know the drill brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by DexterousOne(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Wyttcat:
Better believe it, a niggur you couldn't cancel 2 dates on is not for you to begin with.

Okay o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.