Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (37318 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2019
lyndaway:
Want to believe that before they started dating he knew she wasn't working so what are we saying for you has a man to date a girl that is not working you should expect anything and if both of you are not working ehh

No girl is my responsibility. I'm only obligated to help when it's convenient for me. But does that justify asking an ex for money regularly?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello, guys.

Quick update please. I feel like sh*t right now.

So earlier last week my girlfriend had a "parting" chat with the Ex. Today, they had a discussion where she was asking his help to connect her to a job. I joked I made turned wrong and we had an argument about her continuing with the same thing barely a week later.

It so happened that she believes I have wrecked her chances of having that job. She's blaming me badly.

And I wonder if it was right to interfere in a "job" conversation
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Kinson1886: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Guy..try an stop it .., speaking from experience
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by ibkayee(f): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
It’s a bit inappropriate lol
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Happyguy201: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
why would you keep a broke girlfriend that needs help in the first place?? i wonder how guys behave like mumu these days

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by TYglobal: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:

True. Lately this has made me hardhearted. I know she's broke and may want to give her cash but I just think to myself:

" Oh well, why bother? She's gonna call him for help"

is she jobless?
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by dipson4u08(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

Please advise, guys, is my anger justified and reasonable?

the question is how many guyz just give their ex money if not that they are

dicktating them... unless she is giving u puna im sure u wont want to wast ur resources...... grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by colizee(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
NGRsenate:
Leave that girl before it’s too late!!!

I’m talking from experience. I’ve been in exactly this situation...... TWICE!!!!!

I know how difficult it may be because you really like her but killing yourself will sound sugary when you eventually find out the extent of things she has going with her ex.

If it was another random guy, ehen you can fight that fight and will most likely come out victorious but her ex?? Na bruh, it’s a lost cause.

As long as a girl is still attached to her ex, you’re just a rebound

Bro heed to these words from the dude above..... because consciously or unconsciously she's looking for a way to go back to her ex. Judging from your comments you actually give her more than enough money, then why does she go back to her ex for money.

Be wise bro

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Quorax: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

End d relationship now.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
General0847:

You don't have to continue, get a new girlfriend. It might be a hard decision but you need your dignity intact, peace of mind and good pvssy.
Save yourself the heartache to come. I know from experience, my ex has a new guy but whenever she comes around i fvck her silly.
and that's how Atiku is also fucking ur own new girlfriend silly.....this is Nigeria everyone is bleeping somebody

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Ategberoson(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Op sometimes you need to be bossy, how can you allow that in the first place, I mean allowing yr gf to be talking to her ex not talk of collecting gift from him

don't you enjoy her pussy well that you want to be sharing with another man?

guys you see why is safe to date someone you met virgin, the stress of worrying about a biitch whom her legs open before 18yrs doesn't worth it

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by invectives(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

Chaiii wicked Nigga from The Matrix

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by fyneboi79(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

Best advice Ever!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by joshboo(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
lyndaway:
What led to her asking her ex for assistance? bro there is something wrong with your relationship already but if you love her so much has you claim I advise that you stop it and try to met up to your responsibility
Lmao which responsibility? Does he look like her father between most girls are insatiable give her the whole world she'll still ask for pluto.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by LocalNietzsche: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:

She calls her ex for money. I don't want to assume things but that is a bad place for your relationship to be. If she is not satisfied by what she has and what you can give, please set yourself free. No matter how tempting it is, be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Goldiano(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

It's a bad habit. And I cannot continue doing that to my pocket and mind
you are so weak and porous in your defence...some girls are so daft...it is your responsibility to cut your marks

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by sharone21(f): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:

Either she is greedy or you as her boyfriend isn't giving her tangible cash.....I hope you are telling us everything? Why does she prefer you to her ex-boyfriend or the guy is just so benevolent?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by aspirebig: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Well, it depends.

Some guys do help their ex financially even while in school, or support the girl when she is genuinely in need without any string attached.

But MOST guys, like to use the opportunity to 'browse the website'.

Recently, one ex came into town, the guy drove down to pick her from the airport to see someone in government house, from there, the guy dropped her off in a park, they actually spent less than two hours . From airport to government house, there, she wasted some time to see one of these 'Dishonourable polithiefcians' member before leaving.

Both are happily married, nobody is talking of the 'oza room',because the way they met did not give room for such, secondly, they did not quarrel or end their relationship in bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by seyithug(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamadonis2:

This is a BIG SLAP on your face. No matter your financial situation, your babe must NOT be interacting with her ex, not to talk of CONSTANTLY requesting/getting money from him. And, you are aware and you allowed it. That's nonsense. You're selling yourself short.. How can you be in a relationship, and you are letting her pit pit you against her ex? Even if she has Genevieve's beauty, and Omolola's body, and she's as sweet as honey, it's not enough for you to tolerate such kind of undue competition from her ex.
Being her ex means that guy can sleep her any time.

Guy, wake up and stay sharp o. Dump her ass, let her go meet her ex or anyone else she wants.

You'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
if this is a true story, then you need to leave
so if you marry her, will she still be collecting money from the guy?
your 'gf' wants to eat her boyfriends cake and have your dick
no can do.

there is a maga in this triangle. if you cannot figure out who the maga is, then it is probbaly you
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by D1zion: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Elevation:
Lalasticlala, good afternoon,please i need this topic on front page, it is worth it.
if she cannot change then you change! Simple.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Duggedised12(f): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
Hello, guys.

So earlier last week my girlfriend had a "parting" chat with the Ex. Today, they had a discussion where she was asking his help to connect her to a job. I joked I made turned wrong and we had an argument about her continuing with the same thing barely a week later.

It so happened that she believes I have wrecked her chances of having that job. She's blaming me badly.

The question here is have you really wrecked her chance to get a job because its her ex offering to help? you claim she is not your responsibility and you are only obligated to help her when its convenient for you , you claim she still collects money from her ex and you are angry about it? If you are not obligated to inconvenience yourself to help her but someone else feels obligated ,then why are you angry? I am sure if you were in the position of her ex you will never help,even now that you are even dating her you dont feel obligated to help her,maybe that is where the problem is, you cant wrap your head around why her ex will be helping her cos you cant do such.

Her ex is about to help her with a job and your busybody carried you to interfere. The one opportunity she has to be independent you have interrupted, let me even ask you how many many times have you directed her to a job opening or vacancy?,so now judge yourself undecided.

Anyway ,i am also of the opinion you end the relationship,all this back and forth is exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by D1zion: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

hence she refuced to change, then you change.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by nextstep(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

This is a tough one, but to be straight with you:

You're only angry because you know. Suppose she was able to hide it from you? Many women do.
Unless you're married to her, my brother, swallow that anger.

I can't say she's right, nor can I say it's wrong to get help from an ex.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by seyithug(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2019
NGRsenate:
Leave that girl before it’s too late!!!

I’m talking from experience. I’ve been in exactly this situation...... TWICE!!!!!

I know how difficult it may be because you really like her but killing yourself will sound sugary when you eventually find out the extent of things she has going with her ex.

If it was another random guy, ehen you can fight that fight and will most likely come out victorious but her ex?? Na bruh, it’s a lost cause.

As long as a girl is still attached to her ex, you’re just a rebound

You're absolutely correct
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Goldiano(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Tonnyray:
I can't believe what I just read...
The male gender has truly been fully emasculated. undecided cry
It is good to be *a man*, a real man won't be so weak and daft like this

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by zubinike(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Extremely too far, before you knows. She would start visiting him in private places. If you are not comfortable with it, talk to her directly. Choose your peace of mind over trash. You need to step up your game to meet your woman's every want
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided My gal dix my gal that, everyday on this forum and we all wonder why our citizens are so unproductive....

Op is an immature individual

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by neutrotoba(m): 12:29am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

At the moment I can vouch diiiiiiick isn't in the value offering. Dude is outta town and will be so for a while. But when he returns....

He will get his pound of flesh
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

It's a bad habit. And I cannot continue doing that to my pocket and mind

Stop competing like Ure buying her love, let’s her know Ure not comfortable with it and ur reason and if she wants to continue despite that pls allow her she’s free bt just zero ur mind she’s no longer a serious item to u, especially when u confirm she’s going to be having smtn to do with the guy when he’s in town.

Just have ur fun and leave the sham relationship. Look for a more sensible gal. Who values her current relationship than her past one. Rubbish
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Eaglefine(f): 12:42am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
Hello, guys.

Is her Ex married or single.
If single, be careful that things might be going on between them.
Try to caution her concerning the frequent help from her Ex. If she didn't heed to it; you just have to back off! To avoid comparing ur financial strength with her Ex.
If u allow dat to continue... there's no doubt it will still occur during marriage.
I urge you to look for a black goat while it is still daytime.

We women can do and undo things...
A friend of mine (a guy). His ex girl friend dump him for another man. She's married with kids. Yet she'll leave her lovely husband at Owerri to pay this guy a visit. Telling her husband she went to visit her parents. Hmmmmm!
No fear of God, no respect for her husband.
Guess what? She will land to this Guy (her Ex boyfriend's) house just for a F*ck and other goody packages.
This has been one of the reasons why that guy is still single till date, b'cos he doesn't TRUST women for anything.

How will you go to ur Ex house with ur cute looking baby. Ewwuuu! Women, let's always have a rethink of our actions. because " A tree doesn't die immediately after it fallen..."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.