Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,942 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59228 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by engrfaruq(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

My baby will be clocking 1 year in the next 3 weeks, but since her birth, I've been practicing withdrawal method... That's the sacrifice I can make for the three of us... It wasn't easy pulling out at the peak of enjoyment, but I prefer that to killing my wife with cancerous family planning methods.

8 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by patikh123(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Guy u b mumu ooo sorry I have to sound like that... Do u know how many persons are out there looking for what u are thinking of terminating?I mean they are not rich but yet still Childless; And what guarantee do u have that when u are ready for it u will have it? my girl was 3 months old when I discovered my wife was pregnant though I was not comfortable financially but I couldn't do otherwise bcs it was a gift from God and now he is 4yrs old and I'm feeling fulfilled and on top of d world seeing them surround me. Pls my Guy go and take care of ur pregnant supper mother wife and stop blaming anyth. Like Buhari Administration.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Princesscutes1(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
pls and pls leave that baby it's God's sent ...congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Dreew(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Rajman45:
U get wahala ọ, after just 4 months... U start de knack her

Better than knacking prostitute.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by babyfaceafrica: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:

Female children are a necessity though. They are the ones that will take care of you when you age.
says who?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by IamCharles123: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2019
emperorblog21:
cant u hold urself till d first baby is a year old before u starr to dey knack ni?

chai
Are you serious, a year?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adarich(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Instead of aborting the pregnancy, why not abort the impregnater.

You do abortion when you're not married and you want to do abortion when you are well married

The poor woman is still recovering from the trauma of 9 months pregnancy and childbirth and you think getting pregnant again is her next level?

Simply abort your life if you can't cope?

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by IamCharles123: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
engrfaruq:

My baby will be clocking 1 year in the next 3 weeks, but since her birth, I've been practicing withdrawal method... That's the sacrifice I can make for the three of us... It wasn't easy pulling out at the peak of enjoyment, but I prefer that to killing my wife with cancerous family planning methods.
But pulling out can fail too.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by CosmicSensation: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Is she not breastfeeding.? This is a weird one

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by queenfav(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
engrfaruq:

Even that isn't safe. The pre cum liquid is potent enough to impregnate your wife.

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by sofiscatedmoron: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
people go talk say ,, "hmmm this man em penis no dey rest? "

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Awesomefred32(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Colb461:
Sharp shooter i hail.......
grin grin
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by simplesearch: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Why do you care so much about people's opinion and reaction on a legitimate matter like this, this seems to be the reason behind your wanting to terminate the fetus; just to wave off the ridicule, shaming and side talk. Now you are contemplating destroying something you cannot create, get close to couples who endure a long search for this blessing and see how lucky you are. If you go ahead and terminate that pregnancy, mark my word you may have inadvertently cross your path with that of God and may forever regret taken such an action. Keep the pregnancy, enjoy your blessing, don't resent your wife as you are equally as guilty as her on this matter, so don't pass the buck just throw it away and get set for the arrival of an accidental twins who would definitely complement and propel your first child to quick maturity and success, and may finally end up as the best thing to come your way in life.

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kevoh(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
I am quite sure, you and your wife did not practice exclusive breastfeeding as that is a form of contraceptive for nursing mother. It's called LAM and 98% effective.

Secondly, abortion is the least of your problem as your wife is barely 4 months before taking in. She has hardly healed. IF YOU PLAN TO KEEP THE CHILD YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO BE MONITORED CLOSELY as this pregnancy is not like the first and could cause her her life. Hopefully this will never happen. You need to consult with real life. Doctors instead not online doctors on Nairaland.

Finally, there's a saying among married people, if you never born by mistake you never close the chapter of child birth. if you were planning on having two kids, just lock up and take this pregnancy to be the last one and not abort it. School fees no be joke ooo! Think every thing true before taking your decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Coolgent(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Her body has not even healed properly and she's pregnant again!? That you married doesn't mean you can't use condom or practice withdrawal method.
My Sister leave withdrawal method alone, condom and implanor are better options.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
The guy could not even spare the pussy at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by waternogetenemy: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

USELESS MAN, WHO GOT YOUR WIFE PREGNANT?

U DEY CLOSE EYE, THEY CUM INSIDE, NOW UR DISTURBING US.

ARE WE THE PERSON U GOT PREGNANT, THAT WILL GIVE U ABORTION.

AGBAYA! OLOSHI!

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oglalasioux(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
IamR:

The title is so annoying; he is subtly putting the blame on his wife. Some men ehn!

I actually thought someone else got his wife pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by tope3x(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Bro leave it, my wife got pregnant when my boy was 6 months old, at first I didn't like it, but I had no option and my first son is a year and six months older than my daughter... I so love my second child... You will love the baby more .. trust me bro

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
mejai:
aro1, come and see what cum inside and watch it flow like a boss caused this man. Double blessings OP
bro,to cum insyd pussy dey sweet,i no blame the man
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by boomssey(f): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Was she impregnated by another man,my friend do d needful.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2019
kevoh:

I am quite sure, you and your wife did not practice exclusive breastfeeding as that is a form of contraceptive for nursing mother. It's called LAM and 98% effective.

Secondly, abortion is the least of your problem as your wife is barely 4 months before taking in. She has hardly healed. IF YOU PLAN TO KEEP THE CHILD YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO BE MONITORED CLOSELY as this pregnancy is not like the first and could cause her her life. Hopefully this will never happen. You need to consult with real life. Doctors instead not online doctors on Nairaland.

Finally, there's a saying among married people, if you never born by mistake you never close the chapter of child birth. if you were planning on having two kids, just lock up and take this pregnancy to be the last one and not abort it. School fees no be joke ooo! Think every thing true before taking your decision.

Lies. People have done this and it failed many times.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by babajay109(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2019
LadySarah:

As early as 3 wks postpartum,some women start menstruating.
A nursing mum who isnt even menstruating can also take in because she might be ovulating.

Its a very delicate time for a sexually active couple.Condom is always important until her cycle normalises.
Can she be pregnant and the same time lactating.?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not enough reason. Besides why can't they take precautionary steps to avoid pregnancy? I heard ordinary Andrew liver salt and some Lil things in the kitchen can render sperm useless. Abeg I blame the woman jor. It's her body and she has the sole right to maintain it properly.
I always thought you were wise...until now.
Family planning is the responsibility of both partners. Your comment is like saying you know you have HIV, yet going on to sleep with someone saying you have no business informing him and that he ought to be careful on his own. Don't you see how wicked and insensitive that is?

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by luckize: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Brotherly no need for an abortion the psychological effect will be too much on both of you.

Take a look on the brighter side and give that child a chance remember your parents gave you a chance.

You will surely be glad a year from now when you look at your 2 children smiling at you.

Let's chat
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by FloraEC(f): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2019
babajay109:
Its a lie, a nursing mother can start menstruation seven months upward after giving birth to a baby.
Some see their menses immediately after lochia.
Even when they're not seeing their menses, they still ovulate and can still get pregnant.
Breastfeeding is not a family planning method.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Rajman45(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Dreew:

Better than knacking prostitute.
Sure.... But e should not blame his wife for his fuckup. E either use withdrawal method or condom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by generationz(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

Does nairaland look like an abortion clinic? angry

Please, practice the withdrawal method next time. If you are good at it it is one of the safest.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
your child is yours to protect whether born or unborn. as for the prevention, the monthly calculation and pull out method is sure
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Euegene100001: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Well said
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month by the time the 2nd one is born . E no too mean like that Congratulations
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Kingjames(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Its against the biblical injunction of "do not kill

Reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by timibare(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin grin ur pap is hot....breaking any yolk that cometh its way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.