Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (79331 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Mogambo123:
If she's not a virgin then you av been scammed.
If after all these and the lady is not a virgin after the wedding, I will support divorce if the opposite desires it.
Nonsense.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by kunleweb: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Adabekee04:
It is my choice Darling and I am entitled to it. Thank you

Sugar, its your choice and your entitled to your vagina upkeep dearie wink Don't take low lives seriously

#TeamDecent People

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Surulereman(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
You agreed that there should be no sex until the wedding night. And now you're disturbing us that she no gree have sex until the wedding night. What manner of man are you? Respect the deal or quietly send her back to her father's house.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2019
peepydelano:
You are having a very good lady as your wife,count yourself very lucky.Why not fast forward your white wedding and have free access, and its not a big deal if she turns out not to be a virgin,appreciate the fact that she's God fearing. Respect her Godly wish and wait for the abundant blessings that follows,she is blessed amongst women
How can someone who lied about virginity be god-fearing?
If she turns out not to be a virgin then she's a demon.
Stop working on his mindset negatively.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2019
darelar:
To the OP, am sorry to say this but I pray you won't regret that your action later. Am talking from experience, I was dating a girl that said no to sex and as baddo wey I be, I try to be a good boy for once due to several caution from my friend and one of her friend that I know her through. After almost 2 year's, we did introduction in 2012 during fuel subsidy strike and her parents gave us the full right as husband and wife. My girl still denied me sex and even came to my house and spent 13 days without sex. I have to discharge her with excuse that am going for job in Akwaibon and she needs to go back to her place for Xmas in December 2012. Her mum was very angry with her because of her action and my stands is that she need to be pregnant before I can do final marriage on her head . By 2013, she was pregnant for another guy and thanks to God and my � that I didn't put all my eggs in a basket. When am not pleased with her attitude, I was dating two girls, one said we can't marry on religion basis because of her dad and the other one is same religion which makes it more easier. By July 2014, she gave birth and am happy for her. Her parents disown her and I intervene on her behalf and I let her parents know that is the will of God and I have move on. I did my introduction on July and I invited her parents to my wedding in September, they we're very happy and pray for me and said they can't attend because they won't be able to face my family because of what their daughter did. By December, we're blessed with a child. So OP am not trying to discourage but be wise as both gender could act funny when it comes to preparing for marriage.

Is She Married now?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Chigold101(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2019
marvin905:

let me ask you this question ..
if a white wedding have been conducted will it stop the men from dumping those women
It will not but the man would know he has a bigger battle to fight.
Remember the church wedding certificate is given to the woman not the man. The woman would have what to approach the court with incase of stories that touch the spine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by darelar(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2019
stinflame:

Is She Married now?

Can't really say but she has two child now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2019
BiggyB242:

Beside sex, your wife is headstrong, I pray you will be able to cope in future. Being a virgin doesn't make her a good wife; her character is most important and submissiveness.
God bless you. Most people think marriage is all about sex but it is not.
There are days he will hate sex but a good partner will help him through.

Most people married sexually active partners and still regret their actions because other ingredients for a peaceful coexistence is not there.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Your wife to be is a selfish person and doesnt have any iota of love towards.
How can a woman who loves her man � not consider the fact “that this man has be patient with me till now and its time I consider his feelings and give him myself“ But No she wont do that because
(1) she sees you as a fool which you are, sorry for being blunt. you really is a fool.
(2)She has been so indoctrinated with religion dogma that her no 1 loyalty goes to her religious belief and not to you.
The Bible instruct women to give their first loyalty to their man but new age religion has turn things upside down.
If you dont take the leadership for that relationship now and bring her to submission then be ready for years of tears and torn home.
Finally I see you as a weak man who cant even turn his woman On or even make the rules. I hope your children dont inherite your weak gene.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by paix(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
marvin905:

and I ask what if he isn't financially capable..
Church wedding should not be a show of affluence. They can do that even on a Sunday during the church service. It's just for the pastor to bless them as they tie the knot. Since the guy has spent so much during the traditional activities, there should be no point in spending more if he's not buoyant enough. White wedding shouldn't be a do or die affair.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by kunleweb: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2019
paix:
Church wedding should not be a show of affluence. They can do that even on a Sunday during the church service. It's just for the pastor to bless them as they tie the knot. Since the guy has spent so much during the traditional activities, there should be no point in spending more if he's not buoyant enough. White wedding shouldn't be a do or die affair.

Perfect reply

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by davidadenrele: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2019
scaramucci:
So instead of you to fast track the wedding to the next available Saturday in order to get to shift her pant you decided to put it on hold, right?

What are are you saying? Adam knew Eve and there were not ashamed says the holy book what will a wife be hiding from hiss husband to be even after the marriage rites has been fully paid. if you asked me she has something shes hiding.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by joshrare(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

your third leg is controlling you. oga, finish what you've started, she's very on point brov. Tradition has nothing against premarital sex, it is the church that is against it. So respect her and take her to the altar.

what if she gets pregnant will she still be wedded in the church wearing white?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Treasure17(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?
Undiluted truth... Very apt without mincing words.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ochibuogwu5: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2019
I pray for grace that you respect the agreement both of you had before this time which is *no sex till after wedding* in Jesus Name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by citruslimited(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2019
My dear set a date for the church wedding.
Christianity dose not recognize traditional wedding,

Traditional wedding is done just to fulfill all righousness, it has nothing to do with your religion,

If you truly love her you will set a date for the church wedding.

Marry her properly and enjoy the best kind of sex you have ever wished for !

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2019
Let’s agree to disagree lipsrsealed

On some of the points actually. Since I for one don’t agree with over-religiousity (if there’s a word like that)
sassysure:

That lady is very childish.
Her problem is church service. She isn't bothered about compatibility in bed. What does she know.
All these Pentecostal churches have been breaking homes with their hypocritical and judgemental laws that they manufacture from the back of their brains.
And trust our women. We follow to the end.

Yet, its the same pastors that sleep with their female flocks.

That man said yes at the heat of the moment.
Hoping she will succumb after trado.
It's not really to fulfil her fantasy wish but to tell pastor that she did it on her wedding night. Pastor can use it to boast.
Wonder why husbands of these pious ladies are very promiscuous?

Why do we do church marriage?
Simply an avenue for the clergy to shine. Nothing more.
Also the gifts that follow.
Not because it's the purest form of marriage. U know, we know how to take advantage of things in this part of the world and these men of the pulpit are taken the advantage fully
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2019
If u dont want heartbreak or disappointment dont expect much fqom woman they r cunnier dan serpent
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by EkperemoEgbabi: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Acidosis:

[s]The Federal Government of Nigeria must as a matter of urgency place a HEAVY TAX on multiple weddings. You either do one or two of traditional, church/Islamic, and registry or pay a tax of N1,000,000 to your state government. If you are unsatisfied and filled with LUST so much that you desire 3 types of weddings in a poor country like Nigeria, you must forfeit 1 million naira to the government. If you don't know how to spend your money, the government will help.[/s]

Is your second name badluck?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by mamito: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2019
My dear, go ahead with your marriage, we call this church wedding, there is nothing like white wedding. Is giving respect to your creator from abstaining from sin till u are married. Traditional did not guarantee you from sleeping with her already. Don't allow people to give you bad advice and at the end you live to regret your actions.

You married a good woman. The blessings coming afterwards you will leave to testify it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If you were not mature to date a staunch born again Christian, then you should not have dated the lady. Wether she is a virgin or not, she gave you her word, no sex before marriage. I know few gals who maintained such rules, and dated till marriage before sex.

Let me not bring in my own personal rules anyways, but if you came this far to ruin your marriage with her, so be it. Just that you have wasted her time. Otherwise, stop wasting time, fix the white wedding and have your wife. Go for all medical tests, not every girl who says no sex before marriage is hiding something, that's it.
They are married now.

Which other marriage is bigger than traditional marriage?. That owerri girl is hiding something.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2019
Yuneehk:
That's a disciplined and stubborn woman you've got. You had an agreement before the relationship even started and said she's a born again christian who appreciates the things of God. Finish what you started by wedding her in the church if that's what she wants and enjoy her as you'd want to. Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
fine gel wey get sense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by sunsplash99(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Mogambo123:
If she's not a virgin then you av been scammed.
Seriously scammed
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2019
healthserve:

See who's spreading fears again

EkperemoEgbabi Apitch Willie2015

Now wasn't I accurate the other day?

Lol. Where is the fear?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ten06(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Is she A virgin if not there is something she is not telling you
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Adabekee04:
It is my choice Darling and I am entitled to it. Thank you

True. Some choices and opinions don't need self evaluation and critical thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by steppin: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, I hope you can respond like this the next time you have an arrangement with somebody and they back out of it at the last minute
Getting married to her has made that particular arrangement null and void.
It's like buying a car with the necessary documents, and then deprived of using the car for a flimsy excuse.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by micxwell(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Sirvingeo:
op you got a good wife. She has the fear of God that is why she wants you to do the church wedding which depicts God's involvement. You better don't loose a good woman because of sex o. I promise you a lady that could go this far for God will never cheat on you after wedding .

I wish you happy marriage life and I pray I get a godly wife like her. Amen!!!
Continue deceiving yourself... You better be careful what you wish for.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Acidosis(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
joshrare:

your third leg is controlling you. oga, finish what you've started, she's very on point brov. Tradition has nothing against premarital sex, it is the church that is against it. So respect her and take her to the altar.

what if she gets pregnant will she still be wedded in the church wearing white?

Shut up please. What the fvk is the white garment supposed to do? Turn a prostitute to a saint or sanctify the marriage? Turn a nonvirgin to a virgin or turn a virgin to an incorruptible everlasting virgin?

Sometimes some Nigerian Christians can be very disgusting with their thoughts.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by galantjoe(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Definitely, she is is hiding some secret from you. So that she will tied your feet and hands together with white and court marriage i such a way that you cannot run away from discovery his deep secret.

My advice inform your in-laws about your dilemma. It is highly insulting and sacrilege to deny one's husband a conjugal right because of church.

However, OP you too fucck up, how can you agree with such tale with her in first instance. Na you cause it na. Go meet your inlaws and tell your mission.

Finally, if all is in vain, collect back your bride price and move on with your life. Test your fiancee before payment. Caveat Emptor
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by healthserve(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Acidosis:

Shut up please. What the fvk is the white garment supposed to do? Turn a prostitute to a saint or sanctify the marriage? Turn a nonvirgin to a virgin or turn a virgin to an incorruptible everlasting virgin?

Sometimes some Nigerian Christians can be very disgusting with their thoughts.

Here's the fear

EkperemoEgbabi A pitch

Tell these guy to deal with himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.