Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (38653 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Should I Marry Her Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by Afodot0022(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
see OP...There are some family that are cursed maritally in which same history keep repeating itself in every generation. Family background check is as vital as anything while settling dowm maritally cos fact had it that most children from either polygamous family or seperate home or raised by single parent also usually end up the same way.atleast not all but certain magnify percentage. I didnt made my own much findings before settling down and later discovered how things were messed up in my wife family background maritally. My father inlaw married like 3 wives and had children from different woman. Also my mother inlaw also had like 3 husband and she had children for different men and despite that, she is not in any of those men house at present. I never took this as a serious case cos then i was blinded by love, not until when i got married to my wife and discovered that same is about to happen to my home. The marriage is just not working despite all means to make it work..not that we have serious financial problem, atleast we are ok financially but you will notice there are so many battles going on both spiritually and physically in our marriage not until when my wife told me that a pastor had passed a message to her that the enemy want her to go through the same marital dissapointment that her mum went through. They dont want her to be stable maritally. so my bro, pls if you know you are not okay with what that lady told you, also make your own findings by doing a background check on the family and if your outcome is something you can deal with, then deal with it but if not, bros Japa o. thats my own advice bro.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by Emylex: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
frankyskyboi:
Thanks for your opinions.. I'm sorry I can't move ahead with such relationship until I know my woman and where she's coming from in totality. We may underrate this but it's very vital especially in my family. I can't take a one sided story and even if she pops up an answer tomorrow, I'll still do my background investigation. Before presenting her to my parents, they'll ask her same questions I'm asking her so to save the headache, it's better she does the needful.
My brother home that someone came from when choosing a spouse really matter,i have seen a lot of situation like this and only few of such end well,my brother really matters a lots

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
the op na mumu jare
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by UGODDAY(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bro give her time if you love her
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by mylove4God(f): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op abeg move on because you are not ready for marriage. Is she the reason of why are separated? If only you understand what it feels to be from a separated family, you won't keep asking her after she gave you an initial reason
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by idibe24(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
na ur mata b dat
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by Greatzeus(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
frankyskyboi:
Thanks for your opinions.. I'm sorry I can't move ahead with such relationship until I know my woman and where she's coming from in totality. We may underrate this but it's very vital especially in my family. I can't take a one sided story and even if she pops up an answer tomorrow, I'll still do my background investigation. Before presenting her to my parents, they'll ask her same questions I'm asking her so to save the headache, it's better she does the needful.
Who is this self entitled arrogant Fu ck? Who do you think you are? You are so insecured,I doubt your marriage with anybody even Angels from heaven will last a year,go write it down.
Your parents rejected your brother's choice of marriage because her parents were separated?
What a dysfunctional family,you,your spineless brother and your parents have dysfunctional brains sad
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? by LL2ME: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2019
It never pays to break up a relationship just because of what your parents think. Just sit her down and have an honest conversation. This is probably a difficult topic for her. Let her know how you feel and you can proceed. No point turning her into an ex because of such a small issue.

For relationship lessons and advice, read Love Letter to My Ex, a book for people dealing with broken relationships and trying to avoid making mistakes.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_letter_to_my_ex/26710

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.