Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me (9270 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by slap1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2010
Sagamite:

If she is young, you have the financial muscle and she is willing to learn, why not!

Two or three years with lessons in English, Maths, Elocution, an entrepreneurial course and a diploma in one other area that she is naturally talented in (e.g. art, business, journalism, fashion design, secreterial etc) and bam she is more polished up.

Some people are not fortunate enough to have the start in life some of us had. We can't write them off not in our class.
That was my point! The theme of class was conspicious in the story and I think the goal is actually to make a mockery of the poor girl than to advise the poster.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by MissyB3(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2010
OMG!!!
Thanks for the amusement eh.  . . . I needed it. ''Market girl is in love with me''  grin  grin  grin

This takes my mind back to one of Harakiri's posts about Love, as well as everything else
[focusing on emotions, in this case], being conditional. How right he is!
I'm sure the reason for posting this tale on NL and what makes it seem out-of-the-way is the fact that she sells in the market.

Now, I ask - What's wrong with that? Aren't 'market girls and women' supposed to have feelings too?

martyns303:

Lolz! I said she's pretty doesn't mean i have feelings for. And at this point b4 sum peeps start saying stuffs, [size=15pt]i would like to emphasize the fact that i dn't have looks as u can see 4rm my profile pics[/size], i knw my weakness but i also knw my strenght, i have this gift were ppl talk to me and they just like me. But i was so not expecting romantic feelings this girl, we'r not on the same ''lane'' though she's good looking, except i'll want to take advantage of her affection and use her secretly but that will be sooo wrong of me. She's such a nice person even right 4rm the first day. Am in total dilemma right now, i'll stay up and see if i can get a good advice, let u guys knw hw it goes.
Gbahahahahahahahhahaha!! My ribs eh. Una don kill me.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by 190: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
Is omolola a banker

I stand to be corrected!!
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by MissyB3(f): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ Sagamite
tongue tongue
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by mykali(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^ Tom and Jerry grin
you guys should get a room tongue
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2010
We are kinky! We prefer to do alfresco s3x. cool
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by madlady(f): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hmmm, interesting thread title, very enlightening answers.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by yme1(f): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
okay the topic is way out of hand i swear cheesy cheesy

anyway it all boils down to how you feel for her

i see nothing wrong if you two start dating

but i will advice you get to know her more tho
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by nellaluv(f): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
Sagamite:

If she is young, you have the financial muscle and she is willing to learn, why not!

Two or three years with lessons in English, Maths, Elocution, an entrepreneurial course and a diploma in one other area that she is naturally talented in (e.g. art, business, journalism, fashion design, secreterial etc) and bam she is more polished up.

Some people are not fortunate enough to have the start in life some of us had. We can't write them off as not in our class.

Elocution ko, concoction ni , all dat one na grammar tongue .

I'm not looking down on her 'cos she's "not in our class" but actually "she's not in our class" per se.
The topic was 'lolz a market woman is in love with me', shows that the guy is kinda embarassed 'cos she's a market girl/woman or whatever. The girl is mistaking his mundane action as indication he is imterested in her.

The advice he's seekin is if he should go ahead and have fun. The idea of making her learn a course or trade is out of the question, lolz, he's just not that into her.

If he was the one expressing his feelings the case would ve been diff. He would make sure to transform her like C. Brown tongue
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by gbanikiti(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
this is a pure story book romance, guy try ur luck it has never happened to me sha, best regards.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2010
Market girl nor human abi tongue grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by hbabe(f): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2010
Nothing wrong with dating a fish seller if you have feelings for you, you can always polish her up as has been suggested.
And if you are not keen on starting a relationship with her simply tell her so. I also suggest you detach yourself from her and start buying your items yourself or change market. Once she gets to know your house, we will be discussing something else.
So if your eye no dey dia better let her be. We don't have to date every one who has been helpful and nice to us, we date people we are interested in. Don't enter a relationship because of gratitude.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by delagasky(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2010
I dont know wat ur dilemna is
I was involved in a similar situation a long time ago, i was even in a very committed relationship then. wat i did was invite this girl over, told her i was involved in a serious relationship and anything she chooses to hav with me cant end in marriage. I went as far as to tell her tht wateva it is we carry on will have to be done in secret and must not be shared with anyone, u'd be surprised wat some girls can themselves into undecided undecided
For some months we had some wild times till it waned out, i still have her number on my fone somewhere, but i refuse to call her.
My advice, lay all the cards on the table and allow her to make the choice, that way, u can be sure its her call and she knew what she was getting herself into i.e if she decides to get started with u. . . best of luck wink wink
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by member64: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2010
delagasky:

I dont know wat your dilemna is
I was involved in a similar situation a long time ago, i was even in a very committed relationship then. wat i did was invite this girl over, told her i was involved in a serious relationship and anything she chooses to hav with me cant end in marriage. I went as far as to tell her tht wateva it is we carry on will have to be done in secret and must not be shared with anyone, u'd be surprised wat some girls can themselves into undecided undecided
For some months we had some wild times till it waned out, i still have her number on my fone somewhere, but i refuse to call her.
My advice, lay all the cards on the table and allow her to make the choice, that way, u can be sure its her call and she knew what she was getting herself into i.e if she decides to get started with u. . . best of luck wink wink

My tot exactly, let her know u are in a relationship but u still like her. Let her make the choice.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Olalimits(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
Firstly,think with your brain not with the mechanism between your legs.
Secondly,everything is not as it seems.
Furthermore,this might be your lucky season or your nightmare that'll dread you for the rest of YOU!!!
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by agabaI23(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Some people are not fortunate enough to have the start in life some of us had. We can't write them off as not in our class.
So much sense my friend! I thought your only talent is being able to spot a beautiful lepa from miles away. Now I have another view of you grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
My guy the last thing you want to do is play with that girls' emotion.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by slap1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
agabaI23:

So much sense my friend! I thought your only talent is being able to spot a beautiful lepa from miles away. Now I have another view of you grin
Sagamite was very futuristic if you ask me. If the poster loves the girl, then he should take Sagamite's advice. . . But I believe the poster was only contemplating the idea of some extra curricular 'totovity'.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by daroz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2010
my guy, from all indication it shows u two are not in the same class, so forging a relationship based on pity will only lead to trouble at the end, so i personally advice u to politely tell her u are not interested, or better say u are in a very seroius relationship already, even if u are not
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Jobig(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2010
If the girl is your type marry her,if not allow her to go her way.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by MissyB3(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
daroz:

my guy, from all indication it shows u two are not in the same class, so forging a relationship based on pity will only lead to trouble at the end, so i personally advice u to politely tell her u are not interested, or better say u are in a very seroius relationship already, even if u are not.
Why do you think so?
What proves the dude has class or the girl doesn't or the dude has a higher standing than the girl?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by IgadtSwag(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2010
your story could pass for a movie. Neeways,if u dont like the girl because of the status difference cant u raise her class?she dont sound illiterate but you could take her further(academically) and who knows what else might be.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Moralistli(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let her know you've got a gf if indeed you have one and if not then tell her your busy life wouldn't give room for any emotionally responsibilities at the moment.

Do not allow her follow you home then cook for you

You can always give her tips everytime she helps to show your appreciation.

Report to moderator    Logged  

Word!
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
Olalimits:

Firstly,think   with   your   brain   not   with   the   mechanism   between   your   legs.

[Thinks about it for a few seconds]

Gaddamit, nigga, sometimes the mechanism makes better decisions than my brain.  grin grin grin

agabaI23:

The post na [says with Oyo accent] edukaysan. The lepa radar na wetin oyinbo dey call, when dem wan blow grammar, intuitive proclivity. grin grin grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Why do you think so?
What proves the dude has class or the girl doesn't or the dude has a higher standing than the girl?

Awwwn!!! How sweet. grin

God, knows I would not have asked the question in that format. undecided
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by lordvamon(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2010
get somethin beta to post embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ohaechesi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
i feel like rolling on the floor, una no go kill me for NL ooooo. omo talk true, you made a comment like "u  r the type ppl gets attracted to when they hear u talk" now tell me all the things u discussed with the gal apart from the contents in the list and lets see from where came the flirtation. and if u ask me, i will point my finger at u without missing blinking grin grin grin  i will advise that you let the poor gal be ok grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by DapoBear(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2010
Gotta say I agree with people who say this would be a good movie plot. In fact, come to think of it, they do this plot all the time. . .
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by SSaemoenl(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
I understand the dilemma here, Cos the girls sell fish in the market, and you work in office. To me, All those fake claims we do have nothing to do when someone loves you. Prestige had nothing to do on this said topic, after all, some of us claiming that we went to school cannot even defend that certificate we are carried on. The best thing to do, You have the 99% action to take, but don't let your reasoning be on my said matter of status. Give it a trial. Listen to her and know her strengths and weakness. Encourage her to make amends in order to achieve her said goals in life. Status has nothing to do when it comes to LOVE. Good luck. Ciao-ciao cheesy
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by MissyB3(f): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Awwwn!!! How sweet.  grin

God, knows I would not have asked the question in that format. undecided
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ruffrider(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
How would you like for someone to hurt you. WHAT GOES AROUND; COMES AROUND RIGHT BACK TO YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!! / Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.