Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me (9271 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Ranoscky(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2010
KenGali:

@Poster
Since when did it become wrong to fall in love with a fish seller?

I tire for you oh! The fact that you are even trying to find an excuse to reject her tells me you have feelings for her, please explore those feelings, You are human, unfortnately a Nigerian one, where economics and class factor very well in relationships.

If you are confident in your ability to feed yourself and feed her, take the dip, she might just be that person who will take you through a joy ride for your lifetime. (I did not say bleep her o!)

God bless you broda, you said it all !!!

Your first question alone shows that you'r truely gifted with loads of knowledge and understanding.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by holydante(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
@poster, wetin dey worry you sef?? why cant we look beyond our aristocratic nose at times and see things truly for what the are?

*I am sure if you wanted to bleep her, you would have done so without recourse to NL

*Assuming she wins a US visa lottery tomorrow or bags some huge millions in all these promos flying around, will you still have double thoughts about her?

*I cant really fathom if you have someone serious in your life but to have someone showing such care and professing likeness(how many girls can walk up to you and tell you such sef?)

* I give you a long tale, i met a pretty girl at Peace transit park some 2 xmases ago and we got talking and exchanged numbers> In Jan 09 when I observed that she sells bend down clothes at ojuelegaba and makes hair etc, I started withdrawing and kept my distance, she even observed and voiced it out that its her class thats keeping me away.

This lady calls like daily and spent fortunes calling me (am a working class young man) I avoided her and refused subsequent meetings, i finally allowed her visit last dec and we made out when she came(man, i have never had it so good with anyone before hergrin cheesy cheesy,) she disclosed all her dreams to me, her plans to better her life, she's been to Dubai thrice, i even helped her buy dollars for her 3rd trip to Dubai. she was making contacts towards some clothing line business. i was amazed at my initial prejudice and started having double mind but she surprisingly travelled home last dec and someone proposed and she accepted and got married to him and they are doing wonderfully well now with a cute baby living in abuja.

*d moral, look before you leap, grin grin grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ziashi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
@poster,okay!am not saying there is anything wrong wt dating such a girl.but what of if at the end of the day the relationship didn't worked out,it all means u will go back to square one again.it's better u guys remains as friends bro.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
ziashi:

@poster,okay!am not saying there is anything wrong wt dating such a girl.but what of if at the end of the day the relationship didn't worked out,it all means u will go back to square one again.it's better u guys remains as friends bro.

Which relationships end and the couple go to square two?

So because you go back to square one means people should not start relationships?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by MissyB3(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
Rotfl!!!

Be nice . . .Be nice. F''uck it . . . Be nice! angry
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^ Are you asking me to be or are you trying to control yourself?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by donobi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
guy be carefull such girls dont allow a guy go easily especially if u are their first love. i ve been in this before only God saved me.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by aaronfocus(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2010
Love comes anywhere my dear, so, feel free to try especially if you aint in any relationship as at the time.
Best wishes! grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by PeterC1(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2010
Bro, I think you like her too, Well, all I can say is if you have a serious girlfriend, i suggest you let her be and discourage her from having feelings for you but if you don't, dude, please don't slack, lolz
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2010
for you the rship is going to be hard on the chick i can only see her being heart broken.

leave her be.she wants your love not Zap. you sound like not so bad a guy but frm your tone you will continually look down at her cos of her trade.

Advice;;;let her be.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by tpia5: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
send her to school so she'll no longer be a market girl.

end of.

i know your horniness and ego no go gree you see road again, so just start planning for what to do after your other brain has gotten you in a quandary.

ati fish seller, ati groundnut seller, ati palm wine seller- everybody started from somewhere and in nigeria the quickest way to move on up is to attach yourself to one man.

the girl should act fast.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Onyi17(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Poster. My advice 2 u is this, I would like you 2 forget ur social status and think abt this for one minute. what does your heart say? Do u have an inkling of feeling for her? Do u think she has a teacheable spirit? Or do u jst wanna lay her and go? Men like attention and no matter where they re getting it frm,they wud wanna explore it. If ur heart says u shud drop this,do that and take other routes wen goin in2 d market but if your heart says,pursue it, then find out things about her,if she is really a nice person and while you are at it,don't sleep with her.control yourself. If she is d kind of person u can work and walk with, then go ahead and do d honours of moulding her in2 wat u want her 2 be. Be wise, don't do anytin out of pity nor lust. This mite be d greatest journey of your life or not if you make a wrong decision. However,life is a journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.