Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me (9268 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
ragdollz:

I know a guy who gets people like models, beauty queens, hot girls and even older, hot women falling in love with him with little or no effort.

Lets face the facts here, lets talk true. You were fibbing when you said this, weren't you? undecided
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by bodejohn(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ Poster
I fear that you have already 'done the do' otherwise it shouldn't have been difficult for you to thread the path of a responsible man by not taking advantage of the girl.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2010
martyns303:

Lolz! The write up was understandable and passable, but the guy wanted me to be exceptionally constructive.
Just leave this girl alone if you are not interested in her. You should have enough respect for her not to encourage her infatuation, even if such boosts your ego.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ragdollz: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Lets face the facts here, lets talk true. You were fibbing when you said this, weren't you?  undecided

I'm totally saying the truth. I have seen it happen many times. The same way this poster is lamenting what to do about a market girl, is the same way the guy I'm referring to talks about women wahala. He is just in his late twenties but I have seen the kinds and qualities of girls that get crushes on him and buy him expensive gifts and go thru heaven and earth to please him. Now where we work even our madam is tripping for him. That's why I said older, hot women. She's in her mid thirties, pretty single woman, but she is all over him. And this one is complaining of market girl. It's very irritating though he confessed he's not so handsome, so I guess he's a little humble.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by okunoba(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2010
@2good, Thanks for such a lovely story, another prove that anybody can rise up from the pits, that is the spirit of Nigeria, especially in the south. I once fell for a girl selling stuff on the street in VI, but rather unfortunately she declined my offer, to take her out on a date, saying Yoruba men always marry more than one wife. My first Nigerian experience of ethnic bigotry.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ladej(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2010
sagamite is on point, when a woman likes u she is nice to u, doesnt make her a nice person. words of wisdom
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by agabaI23(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite:

[Thinks about it for a few seconds]

Gaddamit, nigga, sometimes the mechanism makes better decisions than my brain.  grin grin grin

The post na [says with Oyo accent] edukaysan. The lepa radar na wetin oyinbo dey call, when dem wan blow grammar, intuitive proclivitygrin grin grin
grin grin grin @ intuitive proclivity.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2010
ragdollz:

I'm totally saying the truth. I have seen it happen many times. The same way this poster is lamenting what to do about a market girl, is the same way the guy I'm referring to talks about women wahala. He is just in his late twenties but I have seen the kinds and qualities of girls that get crushes on him and buy him expensive gifts and go thru heaven and earth to please him. Now where we work even our madam is tripping for him. That's why I said older, hot women. She's in her mid thirties, pretty single woman, but she is all over him. And this one is complaining of market girl. It's very irritating though he confessed he's not so handsome, so I guess he's a little humble.

So which models and beauty queens?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2010
ladej:

sagamite is on point, when a woman likes u she is nice to u, doesnt make her a nice person. words of wisdom

If dem like, make dem no hear. I have PhD in Womantology.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by dayokanu(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^^That girl wey you give belle for Naija dey find you o
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ragdollz: 1:27am On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite:

So which models and beauty queens?

Why is it so hard to believe?? Or do you think I mean Miss World or Naomi Campbell? It seems those are the only models/beauty queens you know, if not you won't be surprised. I for one am a successful model, I know many models, and being a beauty queen too is not news, every campus or society has them aplenty and many hot guys are lucky to know some or even date some, or in this case, have them tripping for him. If only you understood my point instead of splitting hairs: the essence of my post was to say that some guys out there have pretty, polished girls after them and they are not in any dilemma, so what is the problem of this poster and his market girl?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by agisanalyst(m): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2010
accept her proposals, shikenah
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Nov 17, 2010
dayokanu:

^^^^^That girl wey you give belle for Naija dey find you o

As shaggy said: "It wasn't me".

Na only busybodi get belle for me so far.

ragdollz:

Why is it so hard to believe?? Or do you think I mean Miss World or Naomi Campbell? It seems those are the only models/beauty queens you know, if not you won't be surprised. I for one am a successful model, I know many models, and being a beauty queen too is not news, every campus or society has them aplenty and many hot guys are lucky to know some or even date some, or in this case, have them tripping for him. If only you understood my point instead of splitting hairs: the essence of my post was to say that some guys out there have pretty, polished girls after them and they are not in any dilemma, so what is the problem of this poster and his market girl?

Ok, at least you have clarified what you meant by "model" and "beauty queen".
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ragdollz: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite:

As shaggy said: "It wasn't me".

Na only busybodi get belle for me so far.

Ok, at least you have clarified what you meant by "model" and "beauty queens".

undecided

What ever makes you feel better undecided tongue.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 1:53am On Nov 17, 2010
tensor777:

Just leave this girl alone if you are not interested in her. You should have enough respect for her not to encourage her infatuation, even if such boosts your ego.

What proportion of girls do you know, or have seen, have this kind of virtue?  undecided

I bet the girl has dished such out several times in her life.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by nellaluv(f): 2:14am On Nov 17, 2010
ferdiii:

But this dude's English doesn't go nay higher than the Chick's. I think they will be on the same wavelength.
martyns303:

Was expecting this, now i acknowledge that the composition was itchy with a little typographic error. It should not be used as a justification or criterion of test of knowlegde. Just didn't pay much attention to it.

hehehehe
Not so humble now eh
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by nellaluv(f): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2010
d-uno:

@ OP, u dey ask questions again? See u see Congo. polish the thin na.

Abi o, na wetin e wan hear.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by aomom(m): 3:10am On Nov 17, 2010
never marry or do what you cant tolerate! if u think u can cope fine if u cant leave her alone in peace, she will get over u it could just be an infatuation from her end.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 17, 2010
You are so stupi(d).
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Carolece(f): 5:04am On Nov 17, 2010
I saw 2 words. happiness & continue shocked grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Ranoscky(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2010
Quote from OP: "HAVE U EVER FOUND LOVE OR RECEIVED AFFECTION  FROM THE SOMEONE U TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT? MORE LIKE FINDING LOVE IN THE WRONG PLACE."

^^ Then where is the 'RIGHT' place to find love? undecided

Quote from OP: "I said she's pretty doesn't mean i have feelings for her"

^^ Then what is the need of creatin a topic and seekin for advice when you know you have NO feelins for her? undecided

Quote from OP: "we'r not on the same ''lane'' though she's good looking"

^^ STFU with such utterance, and don't ever say that to your fellow human being anymore. Don't be surprie that, there'r som guys out there tryin at all cost to have her, and you'r here claimin levels (mind you, some gurls are also ignorin your backside). She can be a 'Fish seller today but can be a millonaire, or the wife of a millonaire tomorrow, who know's?. . .I guess you know the story of the X wife of Tiger Wood'. And let me add that the president of Brazil was once a 'Shoe maker', ROGGER THAT !!!

Quote from Op: " except i'll want to take advantage of her affection and use her secretly but that will be sooo wrong of me".

^^ The only reasonable comment you made.

Quote from OP: "She's such a nice person even right 4rm the first day"

^^ Since you know she's such a nice gurl even right from day one, then why not give her a try, Or is it b'cos she's a fish seller? undecided. . .My broda, dem no dey write person wife for face o. But if you meet a gurl that is beautiful and curvy as a gurl of your 'Lane' (just like you stated earlier), you would like to propse to her even if she lacks wifey criterials (and you won't bring up a topic here in NL for it), but now that you met a market gurl admiring you, you saw it as something laughable, and decided to come up with a topic b'cos, she's a 'Fish seller'. Well, everybody get em own life to live sha, so make whatever decision that suits you.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by sunnyprof: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite, you spoke well. Nna !!

We don't need to see the people downtrodden. Every human is a potential good.

The fact that she is a fishseller does not make her useless. See beyond NOW, check on POTENTIALS.

The question of LOVE befalls everybody, she like you or something about you and she expressed it.
It is left for you to focus on your own plans. Are U looking for wife of gf? Do you love/like her or not?
Is there any feeling about her looking like your Future?

However what has been your own life? You have a gf or fiance?( at least you must be somewhere before)
What had been your own plan for a woman of your own? If she does not fit into the picture you planned for before and
there is no particular leading to her being in it, then why worry yourself? Would you be falling to every woman that facny you?

So because she likes you now should change your own direction? I don't think so. So tell her where you are about your woman/fiance/gf. She will understand there its a 'no way'
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by sunnyprof: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
One other way to push that affection off is to pay for her service of assisting you and quietly leave without prolonged discussions.
Tell her you are on somebody already, that tho you appreciate her being friendly but you cannot change now, that she will get her man.
Lastly, it is possible you change route to another market or find a friend who can do the buying with you, also learning the trick or you no want to know how to buy ?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite:

What proportion of girls do you know, or have seen, have this kind of virtue? undecided

I bet the girl has dished such out several times in her life.
I get your point.
She is clearly trying to hook him for keeps as she made the obvious deduction that he is unattached
However she is playing way out of her league and what's more her colleagues know exactly the kind of game she is playing.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ollybosieb: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
let her know you are not into her that way but you sees her more like a sister or friend.
If that doesn't work stop going to that market and look for another market
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by shagaman: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
Bros if u are in love with her and you looking for peoples thought on NL,gbaa u don miss road,meanwhile u can polish her up and even open a cold room for her (OPOROKO COLD ROOM)
jUST KIDDING, Dont start a fight u dont intend finishing
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by martyns303(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2010
Its been a misconception for those who think i came here to ridicule the girl, cos she expressed her feelings towards me, that was never my intention.
Am trying my best to avoid contact with the girl, hoping that whatever feelings she have for me will fade away just as they crept in, ain't that the advice of some of you?. The problem is she's been calling me frequently. She called me this evening and the following conversation took place.
[phrases have been edited]
She: helo
Me: hey!
She: u've not come to the market since
Me: i still have food stuffs
She: u usually come every 2 days
Me: hahaha! U take notice?
She: hmmeemm (laughs) is it because of what i told u d other day?
Me: no no
She: do u have a GF?
Me: sure
She: so y dn't she come to the market for u?
Me: well, we dn't stay 2geda
She: are u ppl not in serious?
Me: we, e are
She: haha u dn't sound sure, if she loves u, she would make out time and come and do things for u
Me: well am sure, hahaha
She: i could come help out some times
Me: nahhh! I got it, am fine
She: u dn't like me around?
Me: no! Ah! y would u think that?
She: u dn't like me?
Me: aahh! Its not like that na, i just dn't want that
She: (exclaims) Martyns!
ENDS CALL:
Her last statement was very touching, the way she said it. The whole mata just tire me.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Dsense(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
Op,
It's normal that some1 u never expected to have feelings for u does .But the whole things depend on u .If u feel like stepping up . . . . and if u feel the opposite . . . . there u go!.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by samsany(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2010
guy, be careful
you might be digging ur grave
keep off
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Ranoscky(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2010
martyns303:

Its been a misconception for those who think i came here to ridicule the girl, cos she expressed her feelings towards me, that was never my intention.
Am trying my best to avoid contact with the girl, hoping that whatever feelings she have for me will fade away just as they crept in, ain't that the advice of some of you?. The problem is she's been calling me frequently. She called me this evening and the following conversation took place.
[phrases have been edited]
She: helo
Me: hey!
She: u've not come to the market since
Me: i still have food stuffs
She: u usually come every 2 days
Me: hahaha! U take notice?
She: hmmeemm (laughs) is it because of what i told u d other day?
Me: no no
She: do u have a GF?
Me: sure
She: so y dn't she come to the market for u?
Me: well, we dn't stay 2geda
She: are u ppl not in serious?
Me: we, e are
She: haha u dn't sound sure, if she loves u, she would make out time and come and do things for u
Me: well am sure, hahaha
She: i could come help out some times
Me: nahhh! I got it, am fine
She: u dn't like me around?
Me: no! Ah! y would u think that?
She: u dn't like me?
Me: aahh! Its not like that na, i just dn't want that
She: (exclaims) Martyns!
ENDS CALL:
Her last statement was very touching, the way she said it. The whole mata just tire me.

Guy, let me tell you the truth and nottin but the truth. . . The reason why you'r ignorin her is b'cos of the place you met her and nottin else, simple!!! We all na Naija guys nau, abi no be Naija we dey again? cheesy. . .Ehn bravo, hehehe

So had it been you met her on the road, inside the bus or something, D result would stil be dsame?. . .C'mon man.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by samsany(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2010
guy, be careful
you might be digging ur grave
keep off
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2010
@Poster
Since when did it become wrong to fall in love with a fish seller?

I tire for you oh! The fact that you are even trying to find an excuse to reject her tells me you have feelings for her, please explore those feelings, You are human, unfortnately a Nigerian one, where economics and class factor very well in relationships.

If you are confident in your ability to feed yourself and feed her, take the dip, she might just be that person who will take you through a joy ride for your lifetime. (I did not say bleep her o!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!! / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.