Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me (9269 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ruffrider(f): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2010
Ladies, that is why we must be careful. Stop treating these men like husband, cause they are not. Let them earn going the extra mile for.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by rubi(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
Don't fall for her too deep just because she showed some level of hospitality
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by kibra4u(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
My Guy burn her congo if shes interested but make sure no strings attached except if u want to go all the way, she just might be the ONE u know what i mean. Enjoy.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by erastus75: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2010
Youngman, a market girl is a human being, do not under rate her, do not take advantage of her nature to you, do not defriend her, do not have sex with her, be her friend, watch what she really wants from her, do not run away from her. Be careful as to allowing her cook for u cos u dont know who she is( a witch inclusive).

Define a kind of relationship u need, be prayerful, be hopeful; like I said befriend her n see what she has in stock for u(by befriending be her friend), dont rush to have sex with her cos if u do that, you may regret it or until you have fully understood the dynamics of your relationship with her.

A market girl today may become somebody to be reckon with in the nearest future, she is so proud of you and that was why she told u to her friends; you could even take good care of her if she is in school or planning to go to school if you have the wherewithal to do so.

I wish you well and like I said DO NOT
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by joganut(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
comrade exercise your right on the girl. We are talking of a girl u gat witout suffering. Take control of the situation. i cant say anytin more you understand
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
But this dude's English doesn't go nay higher than the Chick's. I think they will be on the same wavelength.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by benyboy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
@martins, short n simple, u like the girl,but u wld never marry her.u wld love to hv her cos she looks ''juicy''.

== pls leave her, tell her u guys can only be friends.stop her frm visiting.be a mentor,n assist her where necessary(never in ur house or any hidden place)

Grow up!!!
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
ruffrider:

Ladies, that is why we must be careful.  Stop treating these men like husband, cause they are not.  Let them earn going the extra mile for.  

Stop giving bad advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.416.html#msg6883674

Even if a girl makes me jump several hurdles to get her and then can not show she was worth every hurdle after getting her, she would find the relationship tough going.

Worse still, I jump all the hurdles only to land in Ho-lland, [i]a'ma be fffing pissed. [/i]I will fk her out on general principle. Waste of hours of my life.

The more hurdles you put up, the harder your work will be in the relationship. You better be ready to be a Goddess on Earth if you want to be a slave driver. My suggestion is it is best you don't attempt such.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Ibime(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ OP,

Which market you dey yarn. Oil Mill abi Rumuomasi abi Mile 1 abi Creek Road market?

Depending on the market, we fit advice judiciously. For example, Mile 1 market na no go area cos dem Mile 1 chicks too dey longathroat, but the chicks for Oil Mill dem correct well well.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by erastus75: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
Ibime:

@ OP,

Which market you dey yarn. Oil Mill abi Rumuomasi abi Mile 1 abi Creek Road market?

Depending on the market, we fit advice judiciously. For example, Mile 1 market na no go area cos dem Mile 1 chicks too dey longathroat, but the chicks for Oil Mill dem correct well well.

@Ibime, experience is the best teacher here lwkmd
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by martyns303(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
ferdiii:

But this dude's English doesn't go nay higher than the Chick's. I think they will be on the same wavelength.
Was expecting this, now i acknowledge that the composition was itchy with a little typographic error. It should not be used as a justification or criterion of test of knowlegde. Just didn't pay much attention to it.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2010
ferdiii:

martyns303:

Was expecting this, now i acknowledge that the composition was itchy with a little typographic error. It should not be used as a justification or criterion of test of knowlegde. Just didn't pay much attention to it.
looooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzz easy dude hopefully your message have been pass across. You don't have to bomb us with big vocabs grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by chronique(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
it would be nice for you to wax a song that says "i'm in love with a fish seller" afterall,t-pain was in love with a stripper, but on a serious note,use ur brain and watch wat you do wiv her.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by deniyor: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
Me thinks the issue here is all about class. If she was a student or someone of a higher class, I don't think you would hv posted the story.
Anyways, you never know when good things are round the corner. I will say if you are not ashamed to be seen with a fish seller, go ahead. Do what you want to do (or hv to do) with her. The fact that she is vulnerable, naive or whatever the case may be does not mean you can't enjoy yourself. Forget scare tatics, no one is immune from heartbreak. Explore your relationship with her and see where it can lead to. If you don't like what you see, break up with her in your usual breaking up style.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by deniyor: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
If it was me, and I was single, I would hv done the deed a long time ago. If I am not interested in a relationship, I will keep her as a dry spell customer. She gets to enjoy the goods whenever I call. No questions asked cool
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by madlady(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hmmm, what's that old saying, "kindness does not pay". lipsrsealed
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ Martyna

Why am I not surprised you are the one making such a 5tupid post as this

I mean in all your years as an adult you should have been able to develop a 'tactic' for discuraging girls you are not interested in, so pls tell me, why the post?

Except of course you derive some twisted pleasure in making fun of the poor girl . . OR you just need a reason to Bleep a gullible young girl who has a crush on you!

I suppose in the end I feel sorry for the unsuspecting young girl whose reward for being nice to you (by your own admission) is this 5tupid post!
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by martyns303(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
rokiatu:

looooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzz easy dude hopefully your message have been pass across. You don't have to bomb us with big vocabs grin
Lolz! The write up was understandable and passable, but the guy wanted me to be exceptionally constructive.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by duno1: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ OP, u dey ask questions again? See u see Congo. polish the thin na.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Bankong: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
old boy! catch am one time and chop am as u like u no b carnibal. grin
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by kay177(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2010
catch am! chop am! and get the hook on your throat, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by atropin(f): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hmmm, nothin wrong with dating a fish seller,if u ve feelin 4 her.But remember relationship based on pity(hospitality) will only lead to calamity.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
dis market girls always fall for guys who come to buy things themselves from d market. These girls hav d impression dat u need a girl to help u do such tins.and since u come to d market urself she feels u r in need of a gf. It happened to me while i was still schooling in ambrose alli university ekpoma,
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Slyr0x: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
iLike dis

ferdiii:

+

erastus75:

Youngman, a market girl is a human being, do not under rate her, do not take advantage of her nature to you, do not defriend her, do not have intimacy with her, be her friend, watch what she really wants from her, do not run away from her. Be careful as to allowing her cook for u cos u dont know who she is( a witch inclusive).

Define a kind of relationship u need, be prayerful, be hopeful; like I said befriend her n see what she has in stock for u(by befriending be her friend), dont rush to have intimacy with her cos if u do that, you may regret it or until you have fully understood the dynamics of your relationship with her.

A market girl today may become somebody to be reckon with in the nearest future, she is so proud of you and that was why she told u to her friends; you could even take good care of her if she is in school or planning to go to school if you have the wherewithal to do so.

I wish you well and like I said DO NOT

= +2.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by 2good(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2010
My story:
Came from a struggling home but was very serious academically. Would go and sell in my mothers shop where she sell food stuff like garri, beans, palm oil etc. She also have a grinding machine which we use in grinding beans and pepper for customers.
Eventually I got admission into Unilag and couldnt even pay my first fee which as at 1999 was barely 3,000 naira. It was uncles that assisted me in paying that money. While I was in my early years in unilag, I was still going to my mothers shop to sell and grind pepper as explained above together with my sisters.
I eventually got some scholarship that elevated my life in Unilag abit, graduated and landed 3 bank jobs almost at thesame time. I left the bank after one year and join an Oil company where I was earning about 500,000 naira per month.
I'm currently in europe studying for my masters on full scholarship.
Summary
If you had seen me very dirty grinding pepper and selling garri 10years ago, you will not believe I'll get to where I am today so please dont look down on anybody because of their current predicament because alot of us find ourself in families where we struggle to survive from the start and its not our fault. It doesnt mean that we'll remain like that forever.
I also have friends with thesame story as mine so please treat every human being with respect cos you dont know what tomorrow holds for you.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by coachstar: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
Guy man , pls like some pple have said if u feel u honestly like and u re ready 4 it not playboy ,then y not.but if u ain't pls cut d ties b4 u bring trouble on ur head.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
2good:

My story:
Came from a struggling home but was very serious academically. Would go and sell in my mothers shop where she sell food stuff like garri, beans, palm oil etc. She also have a grinding machine which we use in grinding beans and pepper for customers.
Eventually I got admission into Unilag and couldnt even pay my first fee which as at 1999 was barely 3,000 naira. It was uncles that assisted me in paying that money. While I was in my early years in unilag, I was still going to my mothers shop to sell and grind pepper as explained above together with my sisters.
I eventually got some scholarship that elevated my life in Unilag abit, graduated and landed 3 bank jobs almost at thesame time. I left the bank after one year and join an Oil company where I was earning about 500,000 naira per month.
Summary
If you had seen me very dirty grinding pepper and selling garri 10years ago, you will not believe I'll get to where I am today so please dont look down on anybody because of their current predicament because alot of us find ourself in families where we struggle to survive from the start and its not our fault. It doesnt mean that we'll remain like that forever.
I also have friends with thesame story as mine so please treat every human being with respect cos you dont know what tomorrow holds for you.
Peace.

And some slowpoke would live a life of sitting in owners seat with a driver taking him/her to private school or to attend a strictly "Tommy Hil[i]Fingers[/i]" wearing party and then think because of that (s)he is made of better stuff or be prancing around like if they have achieved something in their life.  undecided
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by Maximip(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
2good:

My story:
Summary
Peace.

I like this story.
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
OP,

Its one of two things

1) You can play the bad guy. And shine the Congo

OR

2) I would advise you ask the girl to meet you at one eatery and talk to her, Tell her you have a babe currently and you are serious with her. Then ask her if she has any educational plans or career plans. Advise and assist her in any way you can.

You know her friends already know about you So it wont be nice for you to just discharge her like that. That would humiliate her amongst her friends. Still let her buy stuffs for you even if it means her friends would think you guys are going out.

Never let her come to your house and keep all discussions academic and career oriented. Tell her your babe stays with you so she cant come to visit.

If you can afford it, tip her once a while. You never can tell when this babe enter school finish you sef go dey beg to marry am.

Na so I hear say Oluchi sef dey sell market for Naija before she turn model abi na lie?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by dustydee: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
why is it that some men can secretly bleep a fish seller or market gal and not want to be seen around the same girl?
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^ The same reason people smoke weed but hide it from their parents
Re: Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me by ragdollz: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
So mr. Poster what is your achievement? Is this the first time a girl has shown she has a crush on you? I know a guy who gets people like models, beauty queens, hot girls and even older, hot women falling in love with him with little or no effort. And you're here blabbing about a market seller. Even secondary sch boys won't come and be lamenting about such a lame issue. No harm intended anyway, but it's so annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!! / See Why The Police Is Your Friend In Ghana *HOT PHOTOS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.