Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76693 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by tricksters: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Communication kee u there.
Giles wey wan fucq around will everly fucq around.
Good communication or no good communication.

Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.

5 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by tricksters: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2019
I am not apart to say this but with you dispositionbelow you are either a kid or a fool. Your woman de give another man attention that is the time you show manly attribute...lol. Na plank dem suppose use slap your mouth.
anslem04:

Bro calm down, she jus a GF not yet ur wife, yu shuld be hapi u av a competition now is d time to show ur manly attributes, show less worry n let her see why u are d best option.
i didnt say impress or go collect renloan to start splashing, stop seein the other guy as a threat. i was two times in ur shoes

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
People need to stop making excuses and unwarranted apologies. Gentleman,move on already. She is still young and restless,find a better and mature lover.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.

Communication as in re-toasting her everyday?

Communication as in bursting her brain daily with fantasies?

Communication as in .....

They both agreed to be in a relationship. Everybody cant be a talkative. She knew him before she got in the affair.

For God's sake they are in a relationship. Have you heard of the word LOYALTY before.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by adidison(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Madam on behalf of men ... even you ladies don't know what is bothering you, if you like use telephatic communication NOTHING! Only God truely knows what women want.

My advice ... you been with her for 3years, so to an extent you probably know her better than we do. Only you can really make a decisions based on stuff you see and feel are important to you. Communication, attention, care, smooching ... only you know mate!

Coming here looking for relationship advice is like using google to check the symptoms you have ... small headache you will start think you have Parkinson's disease or AIDS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Happyguy201: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2019
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THOTS THEY ARE LIKE STREET VENDORS . ONLY A FOOL WILL LOVE THEM %100

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by adidison(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

Communication as in re-toasting her everyday?

Communication as in bursting her brain daily with fantasies?

Communication as in .....

They both agreed to be in a relationship. Everybody cant be a talkative. She knew him before she got in the affair.

For God's sake they are in a relationship. Have you heard of the word LOYALTY before.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Haha just replied the same person ... you know how many people I know tried to communicate?!?!? Even couples therapy self ... women don't know what they want if men like channel the whole MTN and Globacom ... they will say use Whatsap.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2019
ugoadudu:
Please, how do you clone WhatsApp?

download Whatsapp web clone app on your own phone. goto her own Whatsapp click on the ... at the up right hand where you will see new group, new broadcast, Whatsapp web etc. open the Whatsapp web, use her phone to Scan the code on the Whatsapp web clone you downloaded on your phone then you will be able to read her chat even the one she deleted
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deltateam: 5:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Arthur02:
Bro, don't let me lie to you, we men understand ourselves better.
Just forget her, am talking from experience.
The same happened not less than three months ago.
But now she is finding a way to come back but i told never again.
And thank God i have moved on, even with someone more better 100 fold.
Just try to keep yourself relax and hangout with friends.

'With someone more better 100 fold'? One thing I learnt early in life is that such a statement doesn't exist. Some men drank sniper when reality set in. Some women have so mastered the act that they deserve grammy award.

NB: If yours is an exception, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Contumely:

How is the cloning done boss?

download Whatsapp web clone app on your own phone. goto her own Whatsapp click on the ... at the up right hand where you will see new group, new broadcast, Whatsapp web etc. open the Whatsapp web, use her phone to Scan the code on the Whatsapp web clone you downloaded on your phone then you will be able to read her chat even the one she deleted

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Tifesingz: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2019
You are just a bitter soul that's trying to vent your frustration on the guy's post.
I guess a guy dumped your as-s lately
Jewessgratitude:

Abeg leave the girl! You haven't married her and you're trying to act husband to her. If you dont want another Man in the picture then marry her. After all you've been there 3 years without any assurance and may even dump her at last cos na una way be that.
Don't tie her down and when she's done chasing away other men, you'll now dump her.

I don't even know why she's still wasting her time with you. If the other guy is ready, let her go! Three years with you just gone down the drain and you're there saying yen yen yen...abeg park well... Awon time wasters.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ogayemiolumide(m): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Free her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ghettochild(m): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

You might be right though cos I don't know what a guy and girl will be talking about at after 11pm for 43mins+. But I try my best for her. If my best isn't enough then she's free to do whatever pleases her. One bad thing about me is once I lose the feelings, there's no gong back.
Then Man up
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deltateam: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately

Your mum and sister knowing her is not what we mean by commitment.

Have you gone with an uncle and your mum to knock at her parents' house with wine to indicate your honest intentions?

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by luveu: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Contumely: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Sweeetheart:

oh tnx

I thought it's only done via laptop.

Does it mean i need another phone for the clone app?
or can i still download it on my only phone?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2019
Contumely:

oh tnx

I thought it's only done via laptop.

Does it mean i need another phone for the clone app?
or can i still download it on my only phone?

it doesn't affect the normal Whatsapp on your phone. I have tested it with a friend phone and it works
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jeriwap(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2019
When you realize she was never your girl it was just your turn! (Skepta's voice) grin

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deltateam: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Op was she like this the first 1 year you started with her?

I saw a Facebook video where a lady was proposing to a man. They had been together for 7 years without any commitment from the man.

You should understand that girls are like flowers. They have their season. Any woman that is nearing 40 years is seen as evening newspaper. Generally they are best married at 21-27 years of age.

But at 40 years a man is still active and can get married.

You have wasted 3 years of her life without indicating your interest to her family. You can't blame her for looking outside for better prospects.

Carry wine to her parents accompanied by an elder man and your mum or woman that can stand in for her.Then back it up with a traditional marriage within a year if there's an improvement in her behavior but delay it no further.

Even Davido don give Chioma, Assurance.

5 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Contumely: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Sweeetheart:

it doesn't affect the normal Whatsapp on your phone. I have tested it with a friend phone and it works

oh ok tnx
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Acore(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Grant her 2 weeks break request. If/when she eventually return, announce your 4weeks break. The standard with which she measured her 2 weeks, double it for your 4 weeks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deltateam: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Sweeetheart:

All for what? Awon detectives in relationships.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deltateam: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Acore:
Grant her 2 weeks break request. If/when she eventually return, announce your 4weeks break. The standard with which she measured her 2 weeks, double it for your 4 weeks

Revenge kè in relationship?

No wonder divorce full ground.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Khalidase83(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Bro the handwriting is clear. U don't need any angel to tell u she has already falling for the other guy. She's probably waiting for you to break up with her so she can move on with him without any hindrance. No loyal h*** anymore.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Khalidase83(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2019
You want to see her chats? I pray u don't get hypertension shall.
deltateam:

All for what? Awon detectives in relationships.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Exerter007(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by missidy: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2019
3 years & you haven't made any move to marry her. If she is above 24, then you don't have any right to tie her down. Either you start making plans to marry her so her mind can be at rest or free her to attend to other suitors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2019
I will advice you to listen and never be a fool because you are in a relationship.. no girl worth marrying my force, you have caught her so many times and she never stop her nonsense, still you still apologized, for what exactly ? You are a man and your priority should be how to be successful not how to continue be with a hole.. just free this girl and move on with your life.. This love of a things mehn I saaa de wait till when e go happen to me..
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Dulcinea(f): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Women love attention and you achieve that through communication. Your actions might have made her loose interest in you. She can't just easily change after 3 years something must have propel such.

Don't give up too easily because of her actions, talk to her, ask her where you truly went wrong b4 moving on. If she truly loves you, she'll bare her heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.