Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76697 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by missidy: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Exactly, 3 years & he still want to tie her down without any commitment. You better go & do the needful or leave the girl alone.

[I promise to celebrate you and your achievements and to support you in your times of need ❤️ https:///eqfSMvyx4equote author=deltateam post=84098525]

Op was she like this the first 1 year you started with her?

I saw a Facebook video where a lady was proposing to a man. They had been together for 7 years without any commitment from the man.

You should understand that girls are like flowers. They have their season. Any woman that is nearing 40 years is seen as evening newspaper. Generally they are best married at 21-27 years of age.

But at 40 years a man is still active and can get married.

You have wasted 3 years of her life without indicating your interest to her family. You can't blame her for looking outside for better prospects.

Carry wine to her parents accompanied by an elder man and your mum or woman that can stand in for her.Then back it up with a traditional marriage within a year if there's an improvement in her behavior but delay it no further.

Even Davido don give Chioma, Assurance.[/quote]
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2019
deltateam:

All for what? Awon detectives in relationships.

grin to be on a safe side

do you know my friend once dated a lady for 3yrs provided for this lady education, he was offered to travel to USA but declined because of this girl, only for the said lady to do secret wedding with a Canada Returnee in her village, if not for we friends that was with this my guy he would have commit suicide

If he had cloned, he would have know. to forewarned is to forearmed

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

You might be right though cos I don't know what a guy and girl will be talking about at after 11pm for 43mins+. But I try my best for her. If my best isn't enough then she's free to do whatever pleases her. One bad thing about me is once I lose the feelings, there's no gong back.
please take off your mind from this girl, she didn’t respect nor love you.. she is only dating you probably because of what she gaining from you financially.. Girls doesn’t care if they have had numerous sex with you, they leave anytime they want.. safe your life and move on
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by gbeseun(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Poor boy,go and find work and get money,
While someone is spending 20mins on calls burning credit, you are there chatting on monthly sub free.
Go and get money
The babe is going gradually

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.

Nice advice. But nawa for your moniker oo

Are you biochemist?

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by candygirl4real: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Why are u in a relationship for three years and not ready to take it to the next level. She sees another guy whom she assumes is more serious than you. So wat are we talking about here......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by tahir01(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.
Sorry o! Mr lover. I hope she feels d same way too. WEAKLING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

Three years Oga,you don finish this babe life oooo , babe want fast lane jare, but 3 years is much for studying someone

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2019
I can tell the OP is in severe pain cry cry grin grin
With all the advice that's been popping from page one hitherto, I can only hope the OP isn't looking for rope now. LMAO.
But seriously, at this age, women don't worth this sacrifice of trusting them to the fullest. Even if you guys have dated for 3 years, you must always leave that space for doubt.
So far it's not like you're ready for marriage, just don't put all your eggs in one basket. Like an investor that I am, you spread your risk, and when eventually you are getting ready for marriage, then put your eggs in one basket on the most viable investment out of them all.

I don't want to say the truth that you had already been told, but if I were you, you create a viable career prospect for yourself. Stay focused and stay married to it; let it be more like you're dating that ambition. And whatever girls that's coming your way will be like second girlfriend. Let it be such a way that no girl is put above your ambition/happiness. By this, believe me, you'll be shuffling girls like cards hahaha. grin

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by bleskid: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.
woman wey u never marry .. cloth wet dei shop grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Good attributes like what nah? Forget talk my brother. Na sex dey cloud your judgement.

What you should do: don't try to negotiate any further because you will be selling yourself short by continuously nagging and you are pushing her further away.

Give her the two weeks and even more. Don't initiate contact with her even after the two weeks.

Trust me, once your female friend starts to behave like this...one thing is very certain: she has become bored with you and needs some excitement from outside I.e other admirers. And bro trust me..all the logic in this world cannot help you get her back to her senses. Just let her have that fun that she is longing for. After she is burnt, na she go carry herself come back.

Meanwhile, give your life to Jesus and stop yielding your bodies to sins and carnality. Get married and be focused in life.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2019
peterangelo:

Oga the feelings is gonna b dere

No matter wat.

Girls love guys DAT love chatting dirty, trust me on this

Dirty chat

Who told u this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deltateam: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Sweeetheart:

grin to be on a safe side

do you know my friend once dated a lady for 3yrs provided for this lady education, he was offered to travel to USA but declined because of this girl, only for the said lady to do secret wedding with a Canada Returnee in her village, if not for we friends that was with this my guy he would have commit suicide

If he had cloned, he would have know. to forewarned is to forearmed

We are saying the same thing. Anything you are doing for a woman that isn't your wife is charity.

If your friend married her before doing all these and even dash am belle. I doubt the end would be same.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:
I am not apart to say this but with you dispositionbelow you are either a kid or a fool. Your woman de give another man attention that is the time you show manly attribute...lol. Na plank dem suppose use slap your mouth.

I guess using a plank to shift my mouth is ur own manly attribute, TG op is not a tout.. lol ! i am tew old to be a kid so i guess am jus a fool. move on bro
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Tifesingz:
You are just a bitter soul that's trying to vent your frustration on the guy's post.
I guess a guy dumped your as-s lately

Just like men dumped your mother during her time too.

Yes ive been dumped before long ago and theres nothing to hide there cos i dont pretend and no woman, girl or lady go tell me say she's never been dumped before make I hear. Na today? Even your sisters have been dumped before and your daughters too will be dumped as long as its men they are dating and not monkeys or apes. Na una way. You'll say I told and dont forget to ask your mother the men who dumped her before your father finally came to her rescue. Dundi.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2019
StrongandMighty:
You're losing no interest bro... You're simply hurt!!

Either you break up with her or you live with it!!

Lol. No mind the guy he is just consoling himself.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by taiwolomo1: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

but this ONE attribute negates all other ones! She isn't loyal bro! She will always repeat it! Start taking ur mind off her. Look for an acute alternative so it can be eazy for u ! My submission.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by oodua1stson: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2019
dancok:
sebi na play we dey play.... Ha.
lol the guy de vex my soul

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MedicH: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.

Wow the day my comnent go reach 800 likes i go do free giveaway.

Best advice op

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MedicH: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Abeg leave the girl! You haven't married her and you're trying to act husband to her. If you dont want another Man in the picture then marry her. After all you've been there 3 years without any assurance and may even dump her at last cos na una way be that.
Don't tie her down and when she's done chasing away other men, you'll now dump her.

I don't even know why she's still wasting her time with you. If the other guy is ready, let her go! Three years with you just gone down the drain and you're there saying yen yen yen...abeg park well... Awon time wasters.
You're not very ok.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by RealityShot: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Thanks bro I think I've put my mind on her too much for real. I guess its time to let her be on her own for a while.
she has started lying!

hiding the thing from you and asking for space because it..

she is tired of you... Na you she see as VOMIT...

give her like 2 months SPACE and dont call her after the space...wait till she calls..

NOTE...if she returns from the space make sure you use condow for at least 3 months because she might get pregnant for her FLING and try to pin it on you!

if you aint ready to marry why are you wasting your brain and resources on a particular girl?

go for flings if you cant hold body or (ashi N500)

bye
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2019
razible5384:
Why u dey like this nau.. grin

Lol. Truth is bitter, but it must be said.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Cyynywhite: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2019
My brother hustle make UR girl no give u 2weeks probation

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by alexola20(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:
And pls, you guys should stop playing victim and wishing your ex-gfs evil. I don't know why lots of Nigerian guys are usually so wicked.

Did OP not leave someone to date her?

Can any of you swear you have never broken up with a girl?

Was it not on this same NL that a girl's bf brokeup with her after yrs. What did guys here tell her? SHE WASN'T WORTH BEING KEPT.

People should learn to be realistic.

There is a very high chance that most young lovers will breakup. We are only having this discussion because the girl did the breaking up. If OP did it, I am sure comments from guys would have been different.

Get da fck over yourselves. grin

A classic young naija male fantasy is getting rich after being dumped and having the exgf coming to beg you to take her back.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Abeg leave the girl! You haven't married her and you're trying to act husband to her. If you dont want another Man in the picture then marry her. After all you've been there 3 years without any assurance and may even dump her at last cos na una way be that.
Don't tie her down and when she's done chasing away other men, you'll now dump her.

I don't even know why she's still wasting her time with you. If the other guy is ready, let her go! Three years with you just gone down the drain and you're there saying yen yen yen...abeg park well... Awon time wasters.

shocked grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Cyynywhite:
My brother hustle make UR girl no give u 2weeks probation

Naso grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2019
sacx:

Is that what they all ask you? cheesy

As I done old reach? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Why they are so evil minded is what I will never understand. You will hear things like "The new guy will still dump her", "she is still not married"

Wetin concern you? ?? grin

The girl must to suffer for dumping or rejecting the guy na. We are each and every one of us God's sanctioned gift to women. You must be punished for rejecting us. Of course the world does joy revolve round around any of us, so las Las we go dey alright.

In a proper world, as you no gree give me green light, your booty suppose done flat. But it is glowing and prospering

That is life. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.