Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76686 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by flexyrule(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
You better start planning your last banging with her... Cuz from the story you just narrated, you're as single as f*ck.

8 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
op said he has already seen her parents and indicated plans for marriage so there must be something the other guy is using to attract and distract her.either he has spinned her mind that he"s based overseas and when he marries her he will take her with him(a number of guys use this format to chop a girl) or he has shown to her that he has more money than op cheesy.using only marriage as a way to get a girl wont work nau cheesy.if a guy wey get one old volkswagen bettle wey im inherit from im grandad propose to u u go gree? Anyway whatever he said to her to get her distracted from her main guy his intentions are not genuine cos if they are genuine he wont be disturbing her knowing she has a serious guy cheesy.bros wants to chop his share and it looks he's about to get that share.
he said he had seen her mother and sisters.

Which plans for marriage did he say he has initited? Someone that is still calling her girlfriend. If he hsd initiated plans for marriage, he would be calling her fiancee, not girlfriend.

Leave her to find out if his intentions are genuine or not. say two people date three years, no mean say dem go marry las las.

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ORIMIRI: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
I can only imagine the emotional pain and shame you are about to sign up for. If only you can walk away now with your respect still intact. You will thank me dearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by greggng: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

Your words seem harsh but they are the bitter truth. I'll show her my other side soon. Thanks

Abegi keep quiet ...you no get liver..the first rule in a relationship is...don't u ever apologise to a lady when you are right. If you ever did that, you will remain her play thing till you run away....

12 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by THURAFTERNOON: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
lemme safely assume she is 18-21 yrs cos a 25 yr old girl cant fall for those cheap lines cheesy.ladies in their late teens or early 20s always educate themselves with telemondo hence what they see in telemondo is what they expect to see in the real world grin grin grin grin grin.

LOOOOOL.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

And that's why most of them come back after few months to cry about yeye husbands.
How can someone rush into marriage without knowing who the person is.

Everyone with their own self.
you can never know someone until marriage. You can date someone fot seven years and still rush out of marriage within a year

Years of courtship does not determine years of marriage and certainly does not determine knowledge of a partner

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by 9ja083: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
U have been dating her for 3 years!
My friend, that alone can make her to be dying in silence.
She's actually giving up on u after spending 3yrs with u and u are yet to marry her.
Do u know how many girls that will be stalking her and mocking her because of u?
They must have discouraging her and telling her to give other men a chance. Some may be telling her that u will abandon her someday.
Talk to her one on one. Let her know that u are not comfortable with her actions. Her response will let u know the next line of action.

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
ebby9z:

What kind of Beta Male advice is this one? See you justifying the girl's action o. Lol...Please, OP. Hightail it and move on with your life. I'd you have to beg for it, then it isn't yours.
You don forget say op say him LOVE the girl and he wants to marry her..she is not a random girl to the OP...they have been together for a while...op means buz with her...its not gonna be easy for him to move on..... Because of the kind of girl involved...no be every girl u fit treat anyhow... there are some who deserves ur respect because of the time spent together

5 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
peterangelo:

Oga the feelings is gonna b dere

No matter wat.

Girls love guys DAT love chatting dirty, trust me on this

Dirty chat

I block guys who chat dirty with me. Straight up.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by bizhop01: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Only a poor man think about woman more than 5 minutes in 2019.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you won't know when she's on or off line shows something shady is going on though she declined and swear that she's not cheating on me that it was away of not letting people know she's online but I'm finding out on Saturday. I have downloaded the app already, just want her to fall yakata in my hand before I'll take action
hahahhaja it's better you Don't check man. You must see something bad... Sure. 100%

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
you lost interest in her, so why this thread? You know what got into her lately, but you love to play with your lies. "I just love her" is the lie you've forced yourself to believe, even when she's not that into you anymore. Are you the only person who "loves" her? Why don't you let her be with the one she truly "loves"?

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
safarigirl:
he said he had seen her mother and sisters.

Which plans for marriage did he say he has initited? Someone that is still calling her girlfriend. If he hsd initiated plans for marriage, he would be calling her fiancee, not girlfriend.

Leave her to find out if his intentions are genuine or not. say two people date three years, no mean say dem go marry las las.
what of if she rush follow the guy then later find out the guy is already married but just using her for fun.no be she go come lose cheesy.sometimes a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.dem no jus dey break up relationship like dat except the other partner is really fuking up.anyway na their wahala sha grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by kutashi: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why are you so worried? I think you are not employed or got business of your! If you are, go to her parent and marry her legally. If she goes on call with the same guy again report to her parent and not Nairaland! Stop disturbing us with useless issues please! Next please!

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
peterangelo:

Communication as in wat kind of communication?

help me ask her o, Na NCC?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
LyfeJennings:

All the solution wey U give no fit work
As she don ask for break
The love is dead self
OP should just move on....
Even if op go move on..it must be on a mutual agreement... because the lady in question used to be a responsible lady to the OP but changed suddenly..(check some of op's comment)..

Op have every right to want to Know what's up...there are some relationships that can't just end anyhow...u wanna know why at Least to avoid future occurrence

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
flexyrule:
You better start planning your last banging with her... Cuz from the story you just narrated, you're as single as f*ck.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MusaDanladi1: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Aboki!
As you fine reach miss romantic grin no let telemundo life deceive you o! I am In no way an aboki and neither do I come from the Northern region. Don't let my moniker fool you.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Euegene100001: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Period.In addition just go make good money
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by LyfeJennings(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?
How old is the agent of dickstraction?

We dump one, we marry another.

No one wants to become evening newspaper.

Few yrs from now, you will dickstract another young guy's babe and he will be here to wail too

Cold world.

So True
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by macho44(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
In Benie Man's Voice; "Guy Man if ya fed up with ya BoyFriend, Let Him Go.... Dude, your girl is fed up, she's tired of eating only egusi soup and drinking garri without PEAK MILK. Ya know it's Christmas Time again, and "Ndi Abroad" are back in town, so just give chance for her real BoyFriend to take charge.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Guyman02: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

As Umu Obiligbo sang in Igbo language 'Nwokem hapu umu nwanyi je chuo ego', meaning forget the women and go use your time to chase after money and you won't be on Nairaland crying about love, you will be pressing high level bumbum like WizKid is doing to Tiwa Savage cool

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by LyfeJennings(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Starz825:

Even if op go move on..it must be on a mutual agreement... because the lady in question used to be a responsible lady to the OP but changed suddenly..(check some of op's comment)..

Op have every right to want to Know what's up...there are some relationships that can't just end anyhow...u wanna know why at Least to avoid future occurrence

Of course
The relationship would die a silent death
First, they should observe the 2 weeks break
He shouldn't call and wait for her reaction
Dem no dey fight commot relationship again
The arrow wey both parties go follow dey down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.
lolz.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Go and marry jare..

3 years dating..

Are you trying to write a project on dating??

You have seen everything you need to see from her... Move to marriage stage ASAP!!! undecided

If you need money, ask Seun.. He will sponsor your wedding!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Keeping a woman for that long will make someone to loose interest in her, just tell her if she still loves you , if yes, then you can proceed and do the needful if no, then you move on with your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

You're acting unmasculine in nature
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Forumobserver12(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

Noe she has already won the psychological against you by that singular act of apology you render to her, now if both of you must continue just know that you have lost the right to know whom she goes out or talk to.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Korllami007: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
safarigirl:
you can never know someone until marriage. You can date someone fot seven years and still rush out of marriage within a year

Years of courtship does not determine years of marriage and certainly does not determine knowledge of a partner

Don't worry we will be expecting the op's girl wedding invitation with new guy in the next 4 months.

Just emphasizing on marriage as if the new guy will 100% marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Starz825:

Dont go looking for what you are unlikely to find.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by habeeb500(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
why do i feel like op post similar to mine...there is a girl am trying to ask out even though she broke up with her boyfriend and the reason I that her boyfriend treat her badly.but we do communicate and chat everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Heineken:
hahahhaja it's better you Don't check man. You must see something bad... Sure. 100%

seeing something bad is not a big deal but not checking is a big deal

she form church girl a lot so let me know the true self of her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Should I Forgive Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.