Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76701 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nezero(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
RESHARPENED:
'She asked for a 2-week break'

Congratulations, you got yourself a girlfriend with scruples. She doesn't want to cheat on you. The two-week break is to allow the new guy twist, turn and tweak her system to his full pleasure and her carnal satisfaction without the accompanying conscience-crippling guilt of infidelity.

In plain terms,
She's going to get sexually intimate with the new guy.

And there's no stopping her. If after the tryst, she still fancies you then she can come back with a pure heart, devoid of guilt. Since, technically you guys were not together during the time she did the deed.

If on the other hand the experience was orgasm-inducing, she's going to dump you or fxck with your head and make you walk away.

So, you have to just understand that your girlfriend is gone with the new goon. Forget her and move on!

You can thank me by working on yourself and NEVER giving any girl your absolute commitment.

Rich Regards!

Great comment.

If I were OP, I would ask her if thats what she needs the two weeks for. If she gets angry, then bye

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MilkANDpepper: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
lilmax:

How can a MAN possess this high degree of low self esteem?

He even apologized grin

If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex

The good thing here is, you will realize how stupid you were in months to come

That is ehn! I just dey vex for the apology aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Forumobserver12:

Now she has already won the psychological against you by that singular act of apology you render to her, now if both of you must continue just know that you have lost the right to know whom she goes out or talk to.
You be correct guy for that first line

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by kelzgie: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

Lol...why y'all stress yourselves??..
Love is mutual...once your instincts speak, don't ignore..follow up..
Your babe has someone who keeps her on d phone for 20 mins...bro....forget it..she's off you...its only a matter of time..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MilkANDpepper: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

Keep bringing her to her senses Mr man. Don't disturb us here again. Please. I kneel down beg you. Please

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Mac12(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
She has lost interest in you even you lost yours...
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Macwrites: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

Really? Do you think she lost her senses by meeting someone else who has captivated her, and is currently keeping her interested.

Look inward Sir, before venturing into a new Romance (that's if you end up moving on)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Rosella1: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
She loves you, but i assume you're not ready for marriage. Believe me the person getting more of her attention now is already showing her the green light of marriage. You can't blame her, you can't blame yourself either. Age isn't on her side, you sef fit wake up one day say you no do again... It will be understandable that you're trying to gather finances but, if you have it and mentally you're not ready to get married then you have no choice but to leave . We are humans, change is inevitable. 3 years is too deep mehn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ugoadudu: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please what do you mean by communication? You need to break it down further please.
Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
“Girlfriend” not wife. OP you are on the right track.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Holymann(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
She asked for a 2 weeks break to try him out while keeping your door open for herself in case it doesn't work out with him.
Read "That little break up she initiated for no reason" by Ubunja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by spiceadole: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately

Your mum and sisters know her is not marriage.
3 years of chopping free Kpekuses,when are you marrying her?

Allow her be...Who knows if the new chyker will do the needful.
You should be happy you are "baeless" this festive period.
While other guys are looking for ways to break up with their babes to avoid buying Christmas gifts, yours asked for space herself.

Count yourself lucky and stop whining like a sissy

6 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by kelzgie: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
StrongandMighty:
You're losing no interest bro... You're simply hurt!!

Either you break up with her or you live with it!!
Lol..guy..easy na!!!....
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by samuelshosanya(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
brotherly Advice,

if you want her, propose to her or you find yourself another girl. plenty girls full town.

let me tell you the truth, she is already in love with that guy.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Brother wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
Or make he go follow @ aro1 for romance section,make em too watch it flow out like a boss grin grin
bad guy!
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Starz825:

Bro na normal thing for girls..they will still have guys coming in their dms while they are in a relationship...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife....
Ladies are like that...esp wen they are not married...they want to explore ...they want to feel another man's presence apart from you...that's the nature of most of them.....
They go through a lot of temptations( some of them will open up to some men that they are engaged, married or they are in a relationship..some men na him go still insist say they must have a taste)...esp the ones wey fine and set die....even the married ones wey fine...let their husbands check their dms...he go just faint....

Girls within the bracket age of 18-25 are always like that...

Now, the solution.. having warned her earlier...she changed but went back to her vomit..its obvious she has lost focus....

Now...call her..sit her down and man up...tell her the situation of things..u don't need to argue with her...u ain't married yet don't forget...if u were married now it's a different ball game entirely...
Tell her she has lost focus...that she isn't committed...ask her wat the problem is...(see..there is a way u talk to ladies and they will open up to you Even if na u dey at fault Dem go tell u...they are too easy to get info from)....she will tell u..... whatever she tells you will determine ur next actions.... whether u need to move on or make it up to her...(because I realized that the lady in question is not a random girl to you.. because if she was u had moved on without coming on the platform)

oga this your talk was making so much sense o until the last paragraph,
So at the end of tbe day, it is to call her and make one boring long discussion again abi
The OP should go and gather money and value, make himself look like an attractive husband material.
If the girl find him charming, she would come back and if she does, slowly and steadily let him do thing right. Make the Bold commitment of marriage.
If she doesn't not let him move on

EMPTY DISCUSSION IS JUST LIKE 10 MINUTE SEX, AFTER THE MOMENT, IT IS GONE.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Korllami007: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
stanliwise:
oga this your talk was making so much sense o until the last paragraph,
So at the end of tbe day, it is to call her and make one boring long discussion again abi
The OP should go and gather money and value, make himself look like an attractive husband material.
[s] If the girl find him charming, she would come back and if she does, slowly and steadily let him do thing right. Make the Bold commitment of marriage. [/s]
If she doesn't not let him move on

EMPTY DISCUSSION IS JUST LIKE 10 MINUTE SEX, AFTER THE MOMENT, IT IS GONE.

Op would have moved on.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by content208: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Arthur02:
Bro, don't let me lie to you, we men understand ourselves better.
Just forget her, am talking from experience.
The same happened not less than three months ago.
But now she is finding a way to come back but i told never again.
And thank God i have moved on, even with someone more better 100 fold.
Just try to keep yourself relax and hangout with friends.

Yeah, they almost always come back
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
ugoadudu:
Please what do you mean by communication? You need to break it down further please.
Communication na scam. Try attraction it will safe you alot.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Tosdam(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Baba... Concentrate on your life... Shey person wey fit tell you say she no dey do again at anytime.... Ladies don't even see a guy who put them on head as a serious guy... It will soon clear for her face, act like nothing is happening...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Korllami007:

Op would have moved on.
I don't understand, you mean the girl or the OP in question?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by GuestLog: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2019
I was this stupid too when I dated Amaka for 3years. Just forget her & find someone serious.

She wants something new and someone fresh.

Just move on, forget the sex.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by renewable1(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2019
Eyah

GET OUR SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE... minimum 8 hours electricity daily guaranteed.. Check my signature now
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

Ladies can fall for anything that a man possesses,probably that guy has sth she admires that you can't figure out,theory of relativity(E=MC2).Anyway this relationship thing to me is just a legitimate way of individuals satisfying each other or one another...Bro you sef for your mind,would you marry herSo live that thing abeg!....Money and Sex Jare! Highest na children in the concept of so-called "marriage" ...Yeyenyenyen...mtchwwe

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Mariangeles(f): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

If its communication I think we don't vibe like before . Sometimes when we chat she replies so late and she will be online. But I call her and she calls me. And I see her most weekends
She's manipulative .
She's playing mind games with you. DO NOT ALLOW IT! Or else, she might drive you over the edge .
Firstly, have a conversation with her about her action and how she's not being fair with you .
Then, if she complains and talks about the break again, give it to her !
Now, I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but you'd be better off for it .
You have to test every possibilities to be sure she's the one you'd want to settle down with.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by TruthHurts100: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Baba, see, start repairing your heart already. Cos, that girl don go. Forget her. They are the most dangerous creatures on earth. They can make you and they can destroy you and they wouldn't even care one tiny bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Contumely: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Sweeetheart:
you're officially single if you need to know. she might be rejecting the guy advances before but maybe she got to know the guy is financially stand than you. just wait let that guy fvck her then you will see her telling you she's not interested again

you better zero your mind and see her as your side chic why you look for another mental balance lady

my own fiance now put her Whatsapp in nobody settings and I don't see her status update but by this weekend I'm going to cloned her Whatsapp and get her with evidence. if I see something strange, she become side chic immediately, na her pussy go suffer it

How is the cloning done boss?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by IamYorubanza: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Arthur02:
Bro, don't let me lie to you, we men understand ourselves better.
Just forget her, am talking from experience.
The same happened not less than three months ago.
But now she is finding a way to come back but i told never again.
And thank God i have moved on, even with someone more better 100 fold.
Just try to keep yourself relax and hangout with friends.

Bro I had the same experience, after I broke up with my Babcock student ex whom I dated for close to 3yrs+ for mingling with her ex last year September...I met the love of my life 2 weeks after the break-up....every bloody disappointment is a gracious blessing in return.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Korllami007: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2019
stanliwise:
I don't understand, you mean the girl or the OP in question?

After the new guy have used her to cure konji for six month or 1 year and dump her, you want op to accept her back? But I don't think op is stagnant in life. He would have moved on with his life before then. The girl can start afresh by finding new guy to marry.

Please don't wish the op bad.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Mekenz(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2019
you sex a girl for a whole 3years, called relationship without assurance? and still has the gut to say she wants to leave you, guy 3 years sex without marriage never do you? you don't want her to try her luck else where? guy better focus jooo.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Tosdam(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Baba... Concentrate on your life... Shey person wey fit tell you say she no dey do again at anytime.... Ladies don't even see a guy who put them on head as a serious guy... It will soon clear for her face, act like nothing is happening...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.