Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76631 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by THURAFTERNOON: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe the new guy she"s chatting with has promised to take her to dubai or milan.u know how some babes loose their sanity when dem hear abroad grin.

Lol bro you know girls so much... This one isn't abroad matter sef ooh..
I experienced a very similar case of this op with my babe tonight...she's a girl I really love a lot and we've been together for years... I felt something was wrong btw us tonight and tried engaging her in a convo.. Truthfully, she admitted she met someone and have been studying him for sometime. She mentioned that the guy sends her some random lovely messages on whatsapp all day (which I don't really do) and even told me about the one the dude still sent to her this morning.

Most girls easily get freaked out when guys sweetmouth them.. Its really sad sha.

Men should just think and work on themselves which is the most important thing. Women would value and chase you when you're OK.. I mean OKAY!

THE babe matter just dey funny me sha.

8 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by dejio42(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
she asked for 2 weeks break and u apologized. Are you insane? Do you need your math teacher to solve this equation. SHE IS DON WITH YOU.

Be a man and move forward

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Leave her alone for your own good... She's not into you anymore...

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by makinson2865: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dump her before she does bro!!!!
If she is d one to make d first move, Two things are involved, you will be in severe pain and you may not get over her on time.
If you are d One who initiate d breakup, isolate yourself from whatever that reminds you of her.Delete all her pics frm your phone n etc. Then, engage yourself with profitable things, hook up with Friends, fxxck her best friend as a pay back.......u ' ll be fine with respect to time.

9 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by oodua1stson: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
you apologised to a lady? A lady that is openly cheating on you and even asked you for a break up?

Thank your stars you're not my younger brother. I would have smashed something on your head. I'd rather not have a son than a guy like you as son

Tueh!

11 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by HowDareU: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

Simple! Oga, spike it up a notch. Maybe you nag like a sissy. Learn to trust her OK?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by barapistis(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.

Op

Here is the answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ColouredWriters(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mehn she don dey Bleep outside already. She don already dey find the other guy interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by tedimola(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

its the spirit of Succubus and Incubus

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by oodua1stson: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.
a girl that openly cheats on you has NO GOOD ATTRIBUTES.

Dude you have been poocee-whipped angry damn! Who raised these kind of men

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by noisy45(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Just enjoy the pussy forget all this your complains grin most ladies are born hoes grin

10 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by iknowexperts: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
My brother, if you stay at a job for 3 years, no promotion, no increase in salary, won't you be applying for another job? It's just human nature

She's been with you 3 years, no marriage. It can be either of these 2 things:
1. You're still contemplating if she'll make a good wife
2. You do not have the resources to run a family, yet

I doubt if no. 1 is the case.

If it's no. 2. Bro, just focus on you increasing your means. Let the babe go if she wishes to move. You will definitely get opportunities to meet better quality people when you increase your means

And as for your GF, she just wants chance to enjoy the other guy without feeling too much guilt. I might be wrong though.

The signs are there. But it's up to you to decide if she's worth waiting for.

If she isn't, turn that 2 weeks break she's asking for to a permanent break

Selah

7 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by zicoraads: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
It's done, move the fúck on. grin

You've been dumped, bro. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by dannybrasky(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
makinson2865:
Dump her before she does bro!!!!
If she is d one to make d first move, Two things are involved, you will be in severe pain and you may not get over her on time.
If you are d One who initiate d breakup, isolate yourself from whatever that reminds you of her.Delete all her pics frm your phone n etc. Then, engage yourself with profitable things, hook up with Friends, fxxck her best friend as a pay back.......u ' ll be fine with respect to time.
Or make he go follow @ aro1 for romance section,make em too watch it flow out like a boss grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
richard870:
Na normal thing, but you wouldn't advice him to tolerate disrespect. Abeg, what could be more disrespecting.... think before you type plz

Oga...don't expect too much from a girl wey no be ur wife..its normal for girlfriends to have people who still eye them while they are dating some other guy .....as a guy we handle matters differently...the moment u begin to stalk a woman...u want to know who she is talking to and all..u go get heart attack....if ur girl is fine and set...for sure guys are in her dm (u don't need to be told, even married women wey set..guys are in their dms chatting them day and night)...so if u warn her and she isn't adhering then she has lost focus... meaning no commitment...then the next is to leave her for some time which is the only way not to tolerate disrespect....esp all this girl within the bracket age of 18-25..

6 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately

Was that a trick question? Because you damn well know what has gotten into her.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Channel your energy into a productive venture. It will pay off. Don't fight for love. What's yours wouldn't give you stress.

7 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by collele(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.

Your username though....Are you a pharmacist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by HowDareU: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Again, work on insecurities too. There are two sides to a story. However, women and their wahala self. Check my blog for all things security at www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Numerouno94(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
She has started luvin dat guy.
She will break up wit u soon. Its glaring, hw can a girl tell u dat she nids 2weeks break cos u complain 2much.
My advice is:start looking for anoda girl. Nd pls stop dating one girl if u dnt wanna die of hypertension. Atleast keep 3 to 4 girlfriends nd i promise u dat u will feel more lyk a man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
I'm always perplexed whenever I see guys complain like this about the lady they're dating

I mean, even when true love is involved, who wouldn't know the best course of action to take in a situation such as this?

....when I was in a similar situation, about two years ago, I left the bitch and clung to my side chick. A year n some months later she was trying to come back to me; cos the guy later left her.
Presently, she and I are still f*cking even as I keep telling her at every chance I get that I won't have her back as a girlfriend.

In conclusion: Bro, DROP THAT GIRL.
You'll still be fine Las Las.

11 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
When you said GIRLFRIEND....I got discouraged to say a word......pls drop her ass and move on .....

She is only transiting in life until a husband picks her

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ladylite:

You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.
word

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Forward77(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
My brother, I like you so much for speaking up.

I will give the Advice my father gave me and it’s working me.

He said: “my son focus on your dreams and achieve success; women will run after you and then you will make your choice out of a bunch of options.”

27 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by nosa73(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Put it in prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
holaxi:

It’s either she wants to get married or is bored of the relationship. If you really love her, add some spice to the relationship. Take her out, buy her chocolates, send her love messages early in the morning of how you never want to lose her. Be romantic! Don’t give up too easily.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Cheryph200(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Alaye leave her alone with the new guy and focused on your self.. Work hard and make money.. Life is good when there 3is money.... She will be using your name as prayer point sooner or later when this money arrive

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
I pray u lose the feeling already, because women are not meant to pute inside heart. dey are supposed be in a shoulder, so that when she misbehaved u can dropped her down without hurting urself

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Starz825:

Bro na normal thing...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife.... though I wouldn't advice u tolerate disrespect but leave her for some time....ur mind too dey her side...
And you think she will stop after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lilachiever(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
I can relate. I just broke up with mine cos I couldn't learn to trust her again after she did a similar thing, mine even went as far as telling the guy on WhatsApp that she needs a quiet time with him.

I loved this Lady with all my being and I still do but I had to let her go just for me to have peace of mind.

I'd never tolerate a girl cheating on me cos I don't do such too (like I even have the time to cheat)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Women matter no dey ever taya una, bikonu?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Countertenor(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ladylite:

Communication ko, Communication ni.

(Hisses)

The way to most women's heart is to know when to decide to spend quality time with them and when to leave her and face Ur Art ( what brings U money) .
Shit Always leaves them wanting more.

A man gets his sense of worth from Work, not from Women.
Use Ur head.

I see it everyday.
It's as right as rain. [color=#990000][/color]

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.