Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79641 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by WildChild00(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol don't bother convincing me cos you and I know I don't believe you.

Experience speaks grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by blackboy2star(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Only if you can read all my message not only my first statement...

emmanuelpopson:

see reply..you want the bro hooked to her kos she is working in a reputable coy bi...what about his future and health?
will that cure the problems when its happen??
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by kingjrofficial(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
lereinter:

Std/sti all those are small thing

Fear HIV

Don't ever try it

Is HIV not a Sexual Transmitted Infection
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Klasiquethrift(f): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Be ready to called "baby daddy"

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by JudahBlakk: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Euphoria19:
Forget what people will always say, "I'm clean, trust me" all that is bullshit, the person saying that has probably never taken any HIV or STI test before because if you're so sure of yourself you should have the proof to back it up, and also someone who takes health serious will not be willing to dive skin deep into any guy that comes her way, since she's supposedly clean, don't even bother going for test, anyone that is will want to have sex without condom with someone dey barely know should not be taken serious

Take this lady's advice.
Forget the rests, please!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Vicvalentine: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:

what about if she want to turn him to a sperm donor
Exactly my thought
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

Take her for a HIV/Hepatitis B test in a general hospital. If she refuses to go, then avoid her like a plague
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by teesquad007: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2019
My brother, you better be wise. She is setting a big trap for you. Once you mistakenly sex her & she get's pregnant, then she will change her tune & force you to accept the baby & get married to her.She is only acting wise by deceiving you that she doesn't want pregnancy or get married.Abeg RUN bro.
Benclever1:
I don't want any child out of wedlockerself and the baby, unless I want to be involved. But she won't marry me.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by teesquad007: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Abeg run ooo, Once she get pregnant, her tone will change & u will surely be ready to cater for d baby & even get married to her.Stay wise Nigga
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by biggie73(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2019
You are reasonable with the lab test. The rest will be for historians to re-write. I wish you well.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by OSCARTEC: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
guy... Na normal tin 4 some girls. they don't like condom no matter what .some it scratch them or 2 feel it very well @ that point use ur 3rd eye 2 reason d kind girl she be but it go better una 2 go 4 checkup
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by kingjrofficial(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2019
Femi316:
Bros, ask her one question..... after having unprotected sex with her will she take a drugs like postinior2 and ampiclox.. if she agree to your condition then give it to her....but ensure to give her the drugs after the movie oh....?
mumu advice
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by TheRedpillguy: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

Oh so you mean the old b.... Wants you as a sperm donor . and am sure she has STD.
You shouldnt worry abt the pregnancy. Ok do it first then you will see things to worry about. Wait I my the only one seeing everything wrong with this girl?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Sexmate10(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Leranzo:
Don't do it pls.....if she has STI....and within window period,....test might not pick it.....be careful dear
I never knew this one o undecided
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by gradeA(m): 12:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

Quote for abstinence.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by wonyin(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Bro it's obvious that it's a trap... A lady might tell u she prefer sex without condom but not at this level of urs. Act wise man

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by 9ja083: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Take her for the test. She wants to have a child because she strongly believe no man will marry her. Thats y she said that.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ojonugba2014(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2019
i sware thz na big trap. if u try it,it wl ends in tearz, thnk guy, i hv said my own nd gud luck
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2019
its like she wan trap u with another man's pregnancy.be wise.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by TruthSpeaker: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2019
She obviously has STI/STD or she is already pregnant. Do not even try that stuff without your rain coat.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by annyberry: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol don't bother convincing me cos you and I know I don't believe you.
U better believe him,dere are guys out dere no protection no sex...

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by midnighter(f): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
she said if she gets pregnant that she won't bother me for anything, unless I want to get involved with the baby. However, that she won't get married to me.

I don't usually like saying things like this but you just have to abandon ship and find somebody else....even if you examine her you can't tell what she is hiding

You can check up on her periodically and observe her movement but for now I suggest you suspend the relationship because what she is saying is not normal

At best she is just being adventurous and at worst she has come to throw your life into total disrepair

In fact your post is reminding me of one Chinua Achebe story where a man came home to find a mamiwater in his bed
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Ilekokonit: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Go ahead and have unprotected sex with her if you are 110% sure of her sexual history.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by saajus: 1:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Don't do it. STI is real. Don't ruin your future because of 10mins pleasure.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Hangulsaram: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
It has happened to me on many occasions and that was the decision I took. No matter what I can never have unprotected sex with any girl, I fear std, HIV and unwanted pregnancy.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by komodapson(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

Nothing special about it girl... u must have a bodycount average of approx 30 to be able to exhibit restrain
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by komodapson(m): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2019
teesquad007:
My brother, you better be wise. She is setting a big trap for you. Once you mistakenly sex her & she get's pregnant, then she will change her tune & force you to accept the baby & get married to her.She is only acting wise by deceiving you that she doesn't want pregnancy or get married.Abeg RUN bro.

Naxo e easy....calm down bro...u cannot force anybody to marry anybody...go ask women of old who followed this crooked path, most of them regretted their actions... Some ladies don't like condom & its a fact...lets get it straight... But as for the guy, its a matter of principle... No protection no sex...so let him stick to it...
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Slynation(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Daughter's of mass destruction... Op if i should advise you, Japa oO, nobi every river them de swim this days...
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by blackengineerr: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2019
bro your name go be daddy soon after you have sex with her o...
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Uwavee(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2019
after the test, you can then kolombi her. anything you see after all the kolombi's, you see am alone ooo. at least you no invite us when you dey enjoy am.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Cutehector(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.