Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (38309 Views)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes, and we're still together. It wasn't easy though, but at the end of the day I'm not a saint too.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Emilokoiyawon: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
The moment you cheat on me, I will still fvck you with condom BUT the future of our relationship is basically just fvcking level nothing more

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
very well
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by AfroKnight: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes.

And I wish I had ended it right then. Would have saved me the subsequent months I wasted on her.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
I have
Because wanted the best for her
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by RepentanceSure: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by ArticleBeast: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes na... We both cheat infact I cheated with 7 girls in one month. But na me catch her even though I caused it in my cheating adventure .. So I felt we were both guilty.

Me no dey send o... You cheat I cheat

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by pocohantas(f): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
I will forgive him.

I honestly do not see the need to let him off so easily. Where is the fun in that? There should be some level of torment.

C'mon! smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by sonnie10: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
If i have a good friend who comes to my house, drinks and while intoxicated ends up breaking my TV. Do you think I would invite him to my house again? Well it depends but my best instincts would be to meet up with him somewhere neutral whenever we are having a drink.
However. If one day he walks up to me and say; look my friend, I know I have acted wrongly in the past, I sincerely apologize and promise not to do the same again.
I will consider having him back to the house but that doesn’t mean that I have forgotten about the last incident.
What it means is that I have forgiven him but have not forgotten, for my own safety.
Holding grudges might be good sometimes but unforgivness leaves one with a burdened soul

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by go4gr8ness(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
PheelzAlmighty
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
No, Olorun maje.... I can't forgive any cheating partner... Once i confirmed you're cheating... I will just kindly breakup in my mind and look for someone else i will give the love to. And get you fvcked only without any feelings.

I'm not that Nigga that seat a Bae down and announce breakup... I just do the breakup in my mind and that's all.
peope like you cheat alot.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Alexgeneration(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Only a weak ass excuse of a man forgives a cheating partner.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by sochey(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Errr..... If you find out that he/she is cheating, you be patient. Ask questions why, everyone has reasons why he or she does anything. If the reasons doesn't add up, the ball is in your court.

Blimey!!

Every cheating relationship ends up in shackles...
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Woleett: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Can you forgive a piece of gum another guy has finished chewing and put it in your mouth and chew
someone must have over fvcked your future wife sef. forget talk!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Fuckthamods: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Many times.. I love her

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by nan1: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
True love covers a multitude of sin I will forgive to err is human to forgive is divine nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by LabDNA: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
I can't cheat, keeping many girls is too expensive.

So I concentrate on one to make her happy but if I catch her cheating, It's better she goes and I won't even utter a word to her after that as weeks turn months and months turn to year.

My silence will pass the message very clear to her.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by KAM3KAZI: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
No, Olorun maje.... I can't forgive any cheating partner... Once i confirmed you're cheating... I will just kindly breakup in my mind and look for someone else i will give the love to. And get you fvcked only without any feelings.

I'm not that Nigga that seat a Bae down and announce breakup... I just do the breakup in my mind and that's all.

Kuku do the break-up in your mind

I love this nigga
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by spiritedtete: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Countless times... hmmm.... sex is no biggie for me.. when you have potential.

However when your unrepentant attitude becomes a threat to me.. then we draw the line. By becoming good friends.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
The break ups I've had have stemmed from me not initiating calls and chats, to the question, I don't think I will take it but I don't pray it happens to me @ this stage of my life.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Mightyhaiz: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nicoddemus:
This story of immortality is getting too much. God please will I still see a decent girl to marry cry
immortality ke shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Zoroaster: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Neverr gonna happen.. You cheat.. You dead to me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Dalby(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
aishauju:
Ladies and guys in the house, does anyone of you have such experiences?

Yes, even married the person but ultimately turned out to be a wrong choice!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you are talking about "your" love for that person without caring about what they do, while i am focusing on the person who claims to love you yet act contrary to it.

there shouldnt be any talk of forgiveness (to begin with) if the person in front of you loved you.
now, if that person could get up, chat up some babe, take her home, make love to her then lay back and smoke a cigarette, while not for ONE minute think about the love they had for you nor the hurt and damage that such unfaithful/deceitful act would create to you (and/or your relationship)... then i am sorry but that is closer to hate than love.

you CANNOT knowingly hurt your partner (and the relationship you guys have) by cheating and thereafter claim that you love them. its CONTRADICTORY

i guess, to each their own.

How would you have handled the whole situation if reversed was the case and you happened to be him...
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by bodaola(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

peope like you cheat alot.

More grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nwaonyishi69: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
so many of y'all do not know the real meaning of true LOVE.
i once dated a guy from Minnesota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...this story is good for women but not any man who is sure he knows for sure that his father begot him. Otherwise how do we account for ancestry? Thanks.
i forgave him because he pleaded and vauge never to repeat it anymore.. it was painful to let go but i had to because i always loved him no matter what... i still do although i lost him to cancer 2017.
my point is; true love never fails and should set no bounds. forgiveness and not keeping an account of any injury should be part of the motivating factors in any outstanding relationship...
ps; forgive my typographical errors if need be.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Incandescent(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
I did it once....but never again!
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by jamesversion: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
sochey:
Errr..... If you find out that he/she is cheating, you be patient. Ask questions why, everyone has reasons why he or she does anything. If the reasons doesn't add up, the ball is in your court.

Blimey!!

Every cheating relationship ends up in shackles...

Girl, you're cute. Will lyk to be friends with you.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by bamidell(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yeah.... I realize we only know what we see or hear, I’m fortunate to know because she told me, what If she never did... I keep living in lies, I know and I forgave her, it will only make us a better couple

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by SonofDevil: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
I will forgive him.

I honestly do not see the need to let him off so easily. There should be some level of torment before finishing it off...

wink

so far the nigga can still smash the kittycat during tormenting period.it is a win -win situation after break up

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.