Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (38311 Views)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Twoclans:
@ OP the answer is yes ,I was dating one of the hottest guys on campus while I was at the university .The relationship was not a sexual one just normal hugs and sweet talks but yes I loved him to the moon and back .

He was a lectures kid and stayed in the parents boys quarters ,I am the type that when I date you I can count how many times I will ever come to your apartment I have that character up till tommorrow.This faithful day I just decided to go to his house ,I knocked and went in hmmmmmm my guy had imported chic for the night . just drew a seat and sat down in my mind we die here today. After ten minutes he had to tell the lady to leave ,that girl hated me from the depth of her heart after that incidence. And i enjoyed myself for a long time with the plenty begging , petting and blackmail from my end.

Guss what?After that incidence we still went on to date for so long until destiny played a trick on us, we are still the best of friends .

UNN Bello Hall room 327 will never forget our love affair . wink

Lol. You are a case sha...

You really get time walahi. So funny

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by lawpeh: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
I had a little issue with my boyfriend, we were seeing each other but not flowing as we should. After we resolved the matter, I stumbled on some texts on his phone. From the text, the girl was professing love for him and it was apparent that they were seeing each other. We talked about this and he talked his way out of it. Fast forward to 5 months after, he started giving me attitude only for me to realise he is still in touch with the girl and she now comes to his house.
I shouldn't have forgiven him then maybe I would have saved myself the wasted months

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Emilokoiyawon: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jeffjay247:
YES!
Then she broke up with me shortly afterwards, reasons being that she was too conscience stricken to continue with the relationship. The thing pain me die!

Or her ex d1ck was stronger and longer lasting than yours.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by McTobe(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
5 yrs date, cheated severally and I forgived severally yet she left when she felt so. Who is gonna leave is gonna leave. But if she never left I wouldn’t have tied the knot with the mother of my child. You know that Don Williams song “You gonna learn to let it go” It’s a prophetic song and was my companion then. One love

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, many people are blinded by "their" love for that person to even think straight... so they will accept any excuses given to them.
cheating is the complete opposite of love/care.

i am honest... i use to cheat (or be dishonest with women) when i was young, dumb and full of cuum but now i understand that i have to be honest to my #1 player (aka ME). if i dont love someone, i have absolutely no reason to lie to them OR no issues with telling them exactly that.

yes they do, and thats the moment they have to sit down and accept that they dont love that person any longer. you cant selfishly try to hold on to something that you have lost, in the name of "true love".

Love without forgiveness irrespective of what err has been commited should not be regarded as love...asides any criminal activity!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by ilohvictor(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am a software developer...call me for any application you have been dreaming about...whatever you need, website or any app..i write Angular/React and Spring for the backend --08168566502

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by pasfansy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
aishauju:
Ladies and guys in the house, does anyone of you have such experiences?

Sure you can
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Godhatesodomy: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I admire your rationality on issues.

It is like people do not know the meaning of FORGIVENESS. That someone stays with a cheating husband, doesn't always mean forgiveness. It doesn't in anyway mean women are WIRED to forgive. Women just do not have it in their favour.

How many women are still staying in recent times? With all the divorce upandan. Or did someone tamper with the wiring? Lol.

Wired kor, engineered ni.

what was written is actually a very big insult to women and men, as we all know that the majority who "forgive" and stay, do so because thats the ONLY choice they have. some women/men out there would hang on to the worst partner ever, in the name of staying with someone, because they "believe" they couldnt live without them.

love is a very strong feeling that can make a sane person act a fool of themselves. the minute cheating is involve, you must suppress what your earth is telling you, and use your brain to evaluate the issue.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Love without forgiveness irrespective of what err has been commited should not be regarded as love...asides any criminal activity!

i would certainly forgive anyone who cheats on me (why carry grudges for someone who aint worth it?), but i certainly wont stay with them ever again.

i fully well know that i wont be able to just turn off the love i have for that person (like a light switch) but we will definitely be DONE that same moment, no matter how much i love them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by ringi82(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
From my experience as a guy, if u love her, its gonna be so difficult not forgive her. Especially when a child is involved. She did it once, twice I forgave her. A 3rd time occurred and I had to call it quits. Though I miss her badly, coz we've been together for 7 years bf the break up, I can't stand to live with a cheating partner. It's more painful when you've never cheated on her but she's doing it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Adufeamos: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Some Will even say forgivd&forget. Is dat e ven possible.ni
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i would certainly forgive anyone who cheats on me (why carry grudges for someone who aint worth it?), but i certainly wont stay with them ever again.

Mr brown i do appreciate your view as regards this but not everyone will do likewise.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by doris4u(f): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nicoddemus:
This story of immortality is getting too much. God please will I still see a decent girl to marry cry
Are u decent?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by yeyeosoronga: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
seankafor:
its a man's world bro..no matter how some women and feminists wanna paint it..

I and my bro do share some sexcapades... but my sis., common

But I hugely suggest and thinks that's mostly in this part of our society because the lil knowledge I have about the western world.. I think they dont attach much emotions and feelings to sex.

Your sisters probably share their sexcapades with each other, and if you have only one sister, she will share with her friends. It's fun when you have friends close enough to share such with, and friends you can have a laugh with while saying dirty sturvs
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by ringi82(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
McTobe:
5 yrs date, cheated severally and I forgived severally yet she left when she felt so. Who is gonna leave is gonna leave. But if she never left I wouldn’t have tied the knot with the mother of my child. You know that Don Williams song “You gonna learn to let it go” It’s a prophetic song and was my companion then. One love
I had same experience bro. Mine was a 7yr relationship. I would hv tied the knot a long time ago but I kept postponing, due to her cheating habits. I had to let go eventually, but my 6yr old child still wants me give her another chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by ZinoFasisi: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
seankafor:
its a man's world bro..no matter how some women and feminists wanna paint it..

I and my bro do share some sexcapades... but my sis., common

But I hugely suggest and thinks that's mostly in this part of our society because the lil knowledge I have about the western world.. I think they dont attach much emotions and feelings to sex.

Guy forget it that it's a man's world stuff,

A man is allowed to cheat and sex many girls, share sexcapades and girls are not?

I be guy and I know how e dey pain if girl cheat on you, but girls have feelings too, dem no be wood na, and u canno expect to cheat and be forgiven while u are not ready to do the same bro.

So its nothing like a man's world bro, u have feelings, they have too, u canno just imagine sum1 fckin ur babe and u think they will clap for you when they think of all the style u use for d other babe abi.

So me, i only date girls that deserve to be cheated on grin 50/50 no cheating, i don't do girl that seems too good or too loyal bro

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Mr brown i do appreciate your view as regards this but not everyone will do likewise.

dont get me wrong, i am not advising ANYYBODY to leave their cheating partner (each and everyone stays with such person for whatever reason fits their agenda).... i am just saying that if you are going to stay then understand that the person in front of you does NOT love you (no matter how you feel OR what nonsense they are feeding you).

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by udemzyudex(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yeah twice,guess what she cheated the third time and that was it.

There was a day I was listening to a radio program,it was about love affairs and the presenter said something i didn't take seriously.

He said if a lady cheat,she will still cheat again.when the incident happened for the third time,I had to let her go.

Since then I change ,no more second chance cos there will be no second chance.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
I will forgive him.

I honestly do not see the need to let him off so easily. Where is the fun in that? There should be some level of torment.

C'mon! smiley

You said a similar thing on one other thread before cheesy

But if you don't mind, can you kindly share how you are gonna torment him. You'll beat him? slowly poison him? Set him up? Refuse to share your bed with him?

I'm sorry but I'm just trying to contemplate how much of torment a girl like you would do to a man grin (not mocking you or looking down on you oo). I just wish to know.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Asad6ixty9: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
So in your small mind u think u know what love is?
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Kbs468(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
To me... Cheating pays for Men and Never for a Woman... I don't know how you may see this... But that's the thing. I can't have it in my head that at one pint in time, my girlfriend fvck a particular guy and we reconciled... Laye! Kole Shele! Ko oriburuku e kuro ninu aye mi! Eleribu, OkoLabi undecided
grin grin grin Okolabi grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Dalby(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Come back to the real world!!!
You apparently are in the wrong, why your views are like this...if you partner will forgive, they will, if they don't then it is your duty to prove to them their loss...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Carlyboi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
All this NLders sef....so then get ready to date virtually all the boys and girls in Nigeria cos most of them do I can’t take back a cheater my foot! grin cheesy Una wey dem don open office on top Una head already

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Bejusttoall: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
so many of y'all do not know the real meaning of true LOVE.
i once dated a guy from Minnesota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...
i forgave him because he pleaded and vauge never to repeat it anymore.. it was painful to let go but i had to because i always loved him no matter what... i still do although i lost him to cancer 2017.
my point is; true love never fails and should set no bounds. forgiveness and not keeping an account of any injury should be part of the motivating factors in any outstanding relationship...
ps; forgive my typographical errors if need be.

This si the real definition of love. Love takes no account when it is offended.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Vado(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
I made her believe I had, then went on a shagging spree for the next few months. In the car, in the club, in her school. Smashed everywhere unconventional then cut her loose. She fxckn activated the sociopath within.
In retrospect, I derived no joy in treating her like that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by princekelvx: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] tbh tho, I've been on both sides, I defaulted after I had experienced it (non-sex related on either sides tho)... Point is, yes I can and she forgave me, we're on the verge of a reconciliation now btw. But still if we look at it, we've all done some pretty nasty things and we all expect to be forgiven for it, put yo self in the boots and don't say it can't happen to you, never say never brah.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Dalby(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Including murder
Cheating is also criminal...419 is advanced fee fraud, making the person believe what is not is
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by princekelvx: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
I digress... Let's say it happened within the bonds of marriage, would you go ahead to divorce?
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by mosallah(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
aishauju:
Ladies and guys in the house, does anyone of you have such experiences?

I caught my girlfriend recently cheating.. I just pretend as if nothing happened.. Saw her chat with another Bleep boy.. Really broke my heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.