Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (38310 Views)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Dalby(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
sochey:
Errr..... If you find out that he/she is cheating, you be patient. Ask questions why, everyone has reasons why he or she does anything. If the reasons doesn't add up, the ball is in your court.

Blimey!!

Every cheating relationship ends up in shackles...
gringringrin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by DaGC(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nah, Standards!
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by nedekid: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
The moment you cheat on me, I will still fvck you with condom BUT the future of our relationship is basically just fvcking level nothing more
What if it's a wife?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
How would you have handled the whole situation if reversed was the case and you happened to be him...

i could never cheat on someone and claim to love them... i would have to be honest with my own self to understand that if i did what i did then its obvious that A) i didnt love her and B) i could do it again and again.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
It’s depends on if it’s a one off, type and the reason for it. Whatever the case the issue shud be trashed out if actually redeemable.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Dalby(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
aishauju:
Ladies and guys in the house, does anyone of you have such experiences?

Once a cheat always a cheat, they only evolve new ways of covering their act. Chats, call, sms, hookups etc

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by sochey(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dalby:

gringringrin

Abi na?
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
No cos I won't even ask to be forgiven if caught cheating.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by makydebbie(f): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
I will forgive him.

I honestly do not see the need to let him off so easily. Where is the fun in that? There should be some level of torment.

C'mon! smiley

Sis I miss you. sad
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by sochey(f): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
jamesversion:

Girl, you're cute. Will lyk to be friends with you.

Èrrr... Okay
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Slynation(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
As long as you ain't married to such person...Forget it, it ain't Cheating.....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by wany(f): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
My girlfriend caught me recently. She says she can’t breakup.., she says she is still in the relationship! But I don’t want to date myself.. angry

Thank god you. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by WriterX(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
the thing isn't about forgiveness it's about forgetting which I can assure you may never come hence the need to part ways. you must understand th3 core of every good relationship out there is trust forgiving doesn't bring it back forgetting does and that my dear doesn't come cheap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Tgifted(f): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes now,we even do the do to crown the forgiveness�,we move jawe�.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:

I honestly understand your own perpective of what true love mean to you...
as humans and imperfect we are all prone to err against eachother. so what's true love without forgiveness instead of habouring resentments..
everyone is entitiled to his/her opinion.
Birdeyeview how are you
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by boninho: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
I can lie sometimes, I can sometimes make promises and fail, so many things I'm bad at but one thing I can't do is cheat
Once a girl does cheat, surely I will forgive you but there's no going back for me, we are breaking up simple...even if I found out a night before wedding

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
makydebbie:

Sis I miss you. sad

Our last born. You know where to find me na.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
so many of y'all do not know the real meaning of true LOVE.
i once dated a guy from Minnesota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...
i forgave him because he pleaded and vauge never to repeat it anymore.. it was painful to let go but i had to because i always loved him no matter what... i still do although i lost him to cancer 2017.
my point is; true love never fails and should set no bounds. forgiveness and not keeping an account of any injury should be part of the motivating factors in any outstanding relationship...
ps; forgive my typographical errors if need be.

Lol what an irony, if true love never fails, he would never have cheated on you, the thought of cheating or drolling after another woman would never cross his mind, this is why I don't like to deceive myself, if I'm no more interested in a man anymore, I'd rather tell you point blank than cheat, and I expect same from the man too, cos I would never ever condone any form of cheating no matter how long we've been together.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by WriterX(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Slynation:
As long as you ain't married to such person...Forget it, it ain't Cheating.....!!

lol are you supposed to just walk up straight to a girl stranger and propose to her then , is marriage your criteria for cheating?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by NinaArsenal(f): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes, I have.
I traveled down to Auchi to visit him. he forgot used condom inside the toilet. I got mad when I saw it, cried my eye balls out, he knelt down and asked me to forgive him.

wetin come shock me pass for en forgiveness pleading na wen en talk say, at least I used condom na, no be raw I do. I just weak.

20 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
I will forgive her but continuing the relationship is what I cannot guarantee
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Slynation(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
sochey:
Errr..... If you find out that he/she is cheating, you be patient. Ask questions why, everyone has reasons why he or she does anything. If the reasons doesn't add up, the ball is in your court.

Blimey!!

Every cheating relationship ends up in shackles...
Be patient abi & ask questions lwkm....grin Guys go so use ur heart play golf bdat grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Samuels90: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Many times.. I love her
grin many times, you love her, but she doesn't love you.. If not..........
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by chriscrosss(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Many times..yes..we all make mistakes..from wat they explain, sometimes temptation causes it..
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Asad6ixty9: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
That is like asking the devil to repent.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Emilokoiyawon: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
nedekid:

What if it's a wife?

Same thing.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by makydebbie(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Our last born. You know where to find me na.
cheesy cheesy

That place don crash for me as exams dey come. sad
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
The reason why I can't continue being with a cheat is because I can't forget it no matter how much I try, seeing him brings bitter taste in my mouth and disgust, for me to allow him touch me will take years or never, so instead of us to become miserable in the relationship, I'd rather talk it out and cut communication.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by franchasng: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
i once dated a guy from Minnesota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...
i forgave him because he pleaded and vauge never to repeat it anymore.. it was painful to let go but i had to because i always loved him no matter what... i still do although i lost him to cancer 2017.
my point is; true love never fails and should set no bounds. forgiveness and not keeping an account of any injury should be part of the motivating factors in any outstanding relationship...
Women by nature are wired to forgive a cheating partner more easily and readily, while men by nature are configured not to easily forgive or even forgive a cheating partner at all, it is all nature at work even though feminists and gender equality nonsense preachers are trying so hard to make it look otherwise, but we cannot cheat nature.

Hillary Clinton forgave Bill Clinton for cheating, I am sure Bill Clinton wouldn't have been able to forgive Hillary if it was Hillary that cheated on him to his knowledge, that is nature working.

Israeli President cheated on his wife with a staff of the Presidential villa, his wife forgave him and welcomed him with love, I am sure if it was the wife, he wouldn't forgive.

Its not because men don't value their partners but it is in their DNA, and we can only try to make them conform to societal standards created by man, but it will never work for majority of men.

Take a look at animal kingdom, the male lion dare not share the female lions in his den or territory with any other male lion, if any dare, its either one or both of them die fighting whereas one male lion will be the one mating and impregnating all the female lions in its den.

Same applies to goats, poultry, etc, etc.

And as we all know, human being is also an animal but of higher reasoning....remove man made laws, government policies, etc, and humans will be acting the same way like animals.

So my advice to ladies is, once u have made up your mind to cheat on your man, be prepared to end the relationship or marriage if caught because 99.99% of both black, white, Arab or Asian men won't forgive a cheating partner unless they stand to loose a large chunk of their wealth or political power wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by boxypane(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes. I forgave, then we went on a lil bit and we broke the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by shogsman(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!

Sorry for your loss,you made a very good point.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Slynation(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
WriterX:

lol are you supposed to just walk up straight to a girl stranger and propose to her then , is marriage your criteria for cheating?
See ehh... I don't know how u see it, but i feel no one should be kept in bondage all in the name of a certain ship like GF/BF, u want her, then put a ring to that finger....If not u both are free to live your normal lives however u wants it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.