Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65302 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by rottennaija(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2019
viceddy95:
Bro ,don't take her back,,,don't let her blackmail you into taking her back with yeye crocodile tears..
She is trying to take you as an option incase the doctor guy doesn't marry her.....

The doctor isn't going to marry her. She must have gotten the picture,less she wouldn't want to be back... I think generally, most women are naive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Juliearth:

Too much information... I think an innocent child shouldn't be brought into this discussion.
Stupid comment

No offense
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Rolex66: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

You said a good thing in a silly and paranoid way.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by tiredoflife(m): 1:43am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

I forgot to mention she has a 9 year old kid and claimed she was raped

They are always claiming rape
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by BlackPantherCri: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

She left me for a Medical Doctor!!

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.

She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person.

I am unemployed but doing masters selling phone accessories.

Fast forward you are in Abuja as a govt worker.

Guy, why r u deluding urself?

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by grafixdon: 2:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Mamak1:
what is meaning of op
Original poster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by LoudlyMouthed: 2:20am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Tell him
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Biingoo: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Juliearth:

Too much information... I think an innocent child shouldn't be brought into this discussion.
Shut up
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Biingoo: 2:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Wokenaija:
Agree then just be forking her (use her to explore your sexual doings), till she understands and runs away herself grin grin grin
Lmfao grin
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by cococandy(f): 2:53am On Nov 27, 2019
You’re really hurt she left you for a doctor. Sorry.

As for your question, don’t take her back.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by micflo28(m): 3:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Don't accept the girl back. Girls must be taught a lesson to start trusting there their initiative towards a guy. Anyway OP say u get govt job no mean say u din hammer. Work hard, abuja u can cash out big and dig cleaned holes if u know ur onions

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by wany(f): 4:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Take her back, be using her to pass time steady steady, don't give her what you can't afford to loose, don't take her serious and don't complain on anything she is doing wrongly,
Raise another relationship with a lady and make sure that relationship end up in marriage, dump you ex few weeks to when you're about to settle down , break up with her .Moving into marriage with a loyal lady is how you can pay her back, she will be heartbroken while you laugh last

And who is the loyal lady,the one he got when (food Don Don for fire) truth is that it is difficult for a broke guy to keep a relationship and expect loyalty from his partner,make this money and all will fall in place, he is now in abuja abi abuja chic go soon show,is about the money because the money brings comfort which every woman crave for there is no loyalty.
@op enjoy your new status food Don Don,abuja slay queens over to you guys.
Who no like better thing ?
Bolanle like better thing.
undecided
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Businesslocator(m): 4:05am On Nov 27, 2019
send free sms via gmail click my signature
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

U dey vex me self.

Seriously, I na me dey control thunder, I go fire u 30 times... undecided

What da fvck dey do u self. Abi make whoooz ur ear

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by goodnews777: 4:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Asaba woman? Mr.run like the wind please.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Tchange1(m): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Dude run for your life.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Rilley(m): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Her krama is real unlike your fake story.
This is one of the here, fake leeches
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by MrFly(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2019
thank God today u are a better person
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by favour32(m): 4:38am On Nov 27, 2019
If you marry a good woman,
you are complete in your life.
But if you marry a bad woman,
you are finished.
But if you are going to marry a woman who loves shopping,
you are completely finished grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Trimque2k1(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

Some single mom na mumu pass 4 dis country aswear...
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by mimimile93: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Message me in private let me clear your doubts thanks
dont mind that hoe with amakavula id
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by mimimile93: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2019
vivypretty:
Looks to me you know what to do but only looking for a reason that justifies your proposed action.
why are women the same everywhere?

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by BYallthentic: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Oga na God go bless you!
Na man you be!
Don’t mind the sissy
Shame nor even catch am!!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Gracejeri(f): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Pls how do I post my own story
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by zoomman(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

shocked
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by hope4nigeria(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

she dump you for a better doctor, you increase your hustle and became better than the doctor, now she wants to dump the doctor for better you! She will still dump you again for better politicians in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by MisterKings(m): 5:29am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

I once made the mistake of taking back an ex who cheated on me. My friends told me that all I should do is just f**k her till I am tired then dump her. No instead I forgave her and took her back. It didn't take up to 6months and she dumped me for another guy

See it is good u love her but in this life o. Being entirely good or entirely bad does not pay in the end especially if u are good.

If you think she did not cheat on u in Asaba u are only wasting ur time. She has cheated and she sees u as a mumu that is why she has mind to call u for 2k. She is not a wife. She is a puta.

When I started dating someone else I was hard core. I told her (the new babe) exactly what I wanted and it was a take it or leave it. She fell in line and now we are married and that my ex is still jumping from one relationship to another without a real job or skill and I thank God I did not let stupid love blind me and make me marry her. We still talk Sha on a platonic level.

So bro, this is where you show who is boss. Don't let love make u look like Pringles wey na only chaff full inside. Stand and tell her as e dey go or use her for daily experiment while u keep the woman u want to marry on the side.

Do as I did and call ur ex on ur wedding day that u are getting married. Then call me to come and cover your wedding video that is what I do. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Brixston(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

You're a big fool
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by AmuDimpka: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Oga run! Run for your life ... We have many cheap girls in Nigeria these days with 2k you can have sex

I repeat run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.