Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65298 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Happyguy201: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
tell her to go and die with that medical doctor .

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by XploreLife(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Drlance. She doesn't respect you, she respects money. I don't think you want to settle down with someone like that except you have no self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Juliearth(f): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

I forgot to mention she has a 9 year old kid and claimed she was raped

Too much information... I think an innocent child shouldn't be brought into this discussion.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Bobbybrwon(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
When the food is now ready abi
She now wants you back
Please stay clear of people like that because if the going gets rough at some certain point she won't hesitate to dump you again for another man
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ofem89(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Use her for rituals.... That’s the only thing girls like that are useful for....

You can thank me later

what kind of advise is this one pls accept Christ n repent n live a righteous life.hell is real likewise heaven choose heaven.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by kevotek1000(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
When you except that your past is past the better for you brother. Same mistakes is foolishness, don't let her tears fool you once more. An ex is an ex.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ehinorlive: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

She left me for a Medical Doctor!!

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.

She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person.
can you help me with a government job?
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by macho44(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

I am still searching for the right ADJECTIVE to describe your person. I'm tempted to pour VECTIVES on you, but no, i won't. You are too SOFT, and its peeps like you that women go out, get BLEEPED and put the pregnancy on ya head, u sef go mumu assume responsibility for "OKRO" wey u no RELEASE. Forget that BITCH, she's a die-hard manipulator, and peeps like her no fit change.
Sometimes i wonder why ya'll stress ya HEAD outta a girl you're not married to. These days, ya don't go into a relationship with all you've got. Always be WARY and watchout for tell tale signs like this. It's gonna save you from worrying and stressing over some "Over PHUCKED Poosey" grin

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by koffsman(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kindly tell her to go to hell she refused to reason with you now she wants to come back ogun kee her don't mind her she will just bring bad luck to you again my brother free a she'a a clout u don't need in your life again stupid hoes everywhere
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ofem89(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
God will always have mercy on those who showed mercy to fellows.if God had not forgiving us no one will be alive pls if its lie possible don't hesitate to show mercy.we all live for one another n one's mistake can always be a lesson to him n others.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

gain access or hack her Facebook account and spy on her inbox with the medical doctor to uncover more secrets.
if u can't gain access to her account pm me then I'll show u the way.
that's how I bursted my ex's Account and found out she had a sugar daddy
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Wakidii(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Brother, if u dare try that mess... You are the worst fool ever!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Paulo3ree(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
I am frying beans, please
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Forward77(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
You already know what to do!

She made you a back up plan, but you gotta know that if a woman doesn’t put you first in a relationship, you both are deemed to fail.

You are a man, and you have the power to change things.

Don’t plan to fail.

Do the needed!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by dochenaj: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
I can categorically tell you guys, this story is a fabrication.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by udomas(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

This is man talking, you just said my mind bro. The poster owe you a lot for talking sense into him. Opportunist here and there...that's the perfect description of most Nigerian ladies out there. She'll soon leave you for an Engineer, common sense is no longer common per se!

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by socialmediaman: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
OP

She cheated on you! Remember that!

A real woman would end her relationship with you before moving on to someone else.

... and doesn’t come back begging
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by bezimo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

The poster na confirm idiot...and I can't believe that we still have idiot guys like you..I am at a loss to understand the motivation behind your stupidity in entertaining and giving to your hoeing useless ex..like seriously..Dem swear for you.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by bezimo(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2019
sexysage:
Wallahi I don't know why most ladies are wired like this.... Many just look solid on the exterior, meanwhile na fufu dey their brain. A materialistic woman is a death trap to any man dating her.

Fufu ke... grin the average 9ja girl has a fish brain..so they port at the potential interest of a higher bidder. .and most times end up getting badly burnt then she remembers she has a bf..nonsense bitches

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by sleek82(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

20 crates of Orijin and Ukwobi for you!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by AlphaStyles(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Let her go and meet her medical doctor oga move on jare
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Angelacruz: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2019
Dump her sharp sharp
drlance:

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Angelacruz: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Very very true
viceddy95:
Bro ,don't take her back,,,don't let her blackmail you into taking her back with yeye crocodile tears..
She is trying to take you as an option incase the doctor guy doesn't marry her.....
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by sleek82(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Why do I get irritated when I read trash like this and it ends in "what should I do?".....take her back so she can sleep with your gardener. OGUFE angry angry!!!
My ex-girlfriend understands the saying that "the lady that leaves a man with a vision for a man with television, she will soon watch the man with vision on her man's television "....I am allergic to rubbish abeg!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by sleek82(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

well, her actions now doesn't negate the story...it could be true!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by friendl: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2019
I know it is hard ,try to be a man ,leave her alone ,get another girl
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by D1zion: 12:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Take her back, be using her to pass time steady steady, don't give her what you can't afford to loose, don't take her serious and don't complain on anything she is doing wrongly,
Raise another relationship with a lady and make sure that relationship end up in marriage, dump you ex few weeks to when you're about to settle down , break up with her .Moving into marriage with a loyal lady is how you can pay her back, she will be heartbroken while you laugh last

no bro I don't think that's a good advice even. Its better he leaves her now.cos with taken & using her will give her the green light to think he's still in love with her.
By the time he leaves again will be another issue of she saying he used her & dump her & she'll start spreading all manners of lies & swearing up & down for him again. Or at the cause of the relationship she can decide to forceful take in to pin him down.
So to me its better he never have anything to do with her from when he stopped. Never even try to be friendly with her,cos enh! Girls are not smiling oooo.bro I think you should go with what most people advised you.don't take her back cos if she still sees a bigger person thank you,she'll still leave you for that person.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Wokenaija: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Agree then just be forking her (use her to explore your sexual doings), till she understands and runs away herself grin grin grin
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by waynejesus: 1:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Give her second chance Bleep her like a dog she want and break her heart too.. If she come tomorrow and say she get belle use spoon comot the belle
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by executive12: 1:11am On Nov 27, 2019
All these weak BOYS with their usual stupid questions. Some girl left you for another guy when you did not have a job. Now you have gotten a job and she wants to come back to you. And you are asking for advice on what to do? Smh.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Gptins(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

She is an opportunitist.
She doesn’t love you..:
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2019
You don't need our advice.you obviously know what to do unless you aren't man enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.