Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65310 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by fof1: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

She left me for a Medical Doctor!!

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.

She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person.

Rubbish. Nonesence talk or Thread. Didn't You read d Other Guys Post Yesterday? Go and Learn to a Decision that is bold and Man like. Not to be A belingered Slave to a Riotus and Randy Lady.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by kingkuntaval: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Rudeboy - Reason with me.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Theoarhics: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.
oga be mild with your words. We know the guy no get sense but no make am look so pathetic
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by kingkuntaval: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Just watch " Rudeboy's Reason with me" video, the answer you seek is there. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by SFATIMA(f): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.big full

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by nauto: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Do your wish

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Revolva(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

I forgot to mention she has a 9 year old kid and claimed she was raped

Na here u take F up u gave her money bro you be highest mugu
Na here she don put you for High jump

She be one mouth gal na co firm olosho you de carry for head as a girlfriend
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ohem007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Baba if you dey play bet9ja wella you go know wetin dem dey call anybody win(12) or win or draw (X2)

If anybody finally hammer na that person she go follow...
She don't love any of you o...
She just wan chop your money
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Roozzaay(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
I seriously hope you ain't your Mama First Male or even the Only Male child of the family. undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Raylight2(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

I forgot to mention she has a 9 year old kid and claimed she was raped
ooops! move on.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Emilokoiyawon: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Those of you calling the op mumu...just know one thing: when 'love' catches your brain, your logic center is comatose. Basically you become a mumu.

The ONLY thing is to make sure you NEVER catch the 'love' bug. Because if you catch it, a smart woman will control you with the snap of a finger.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by 360command: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

I will bro , may your days be long wink wink
have you heard of the saying, " premier gaou n'est pas gaou , C'est deuxième gaou qui est niata ..meaning, first fool is not a fool,it is the second fool who is the real fool.

Your answer can be found in the song title premier gaou sang by magic system. Keep listening to the song, it will make you strong so that you dont get tempted.

It is an ivorian French music, whatever you do not understand, I will explain it to you.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by crackhouse(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

u made my day.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Crowntop94: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
I will advice you to shun her, because that kind of woman is not a wife material. Have also experience that kind thing and i know how painful it is but there's nothing we can do than moving on in this journey of life. So my brother tell her to go away from your life so that God's glory will keep shining in your life. She left you and you got a job, there's a message for you there bro. Finito.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by obinoral1179(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

you are better now,.I think you should move on too but you are Still attached to her...
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by openmine(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bro you already know what to do...you don't need a thread to validate your decision!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
You gave her the 2k she requested, why?

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Advancedman(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

He is already carrying the cursed banner according to his unfortunate FOOL As an importer and phone accessories dealer while doing his Master he calls himself unemployed he is surely wretched in spirit, soul and body.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Advancedman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Those of you calling the op mumu...just know one thing: when 'love' catches your brain, your logic center is comatose. Basically you become a mumu.

The ONLY thing is to make sure you NEVER catch the 'love' bug. Because if you catch it, a smart woman will control you with the snap of a finger.

No! a biz guy calling himself unemployed is my concern is either he is destined to slave or just wanted to be civil thief

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by vallyjohn: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Even your guardian angel won't forgive you if you dare accept who hurt him through the person he's guarding
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by 360command: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Just watch " Rudeboy's Reason with me" video, the answer you seek is there. Shikena.
That is too fake to me.. when I saw it I remembered the original version sang by magic system titled "primer gaou ".
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by KevMitnick: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Haha... Oga take it easy on him. He is a learner.

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by faqir(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Guy, U bad o..... True talk anyway
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by uzedo1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

To slap the op just they hungry me.. Who does that
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by frozen70(f): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Leave her let her go then you try and find out why they do leave you according to your last paragraph

Meanwhile evaluate yourself now that your status has increased and get hooked instead of allowing them playing with your emotions
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by mofedamijo(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
vetrovialMan:

grin bros you dey provoke o, abeg easy before you blow a gasket

lmao...water finish for hin radiator ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
You are very stupid for asking us what to do.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Juliearth(f): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

You dodged a bullet bro, don't fall for her antics. A woman that cannot be patient enough to toil with you isn't worth keeping.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by judgementyard(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=KingSatan post=84385311] cheesy

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.[/quot

Sotee..dis matter vex...sat..n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by frozen70(f): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Use her for rituals.... That’s the only thing girls like that are useful for....

You can thank me later

Even as you have sisters and other female extended family members ❓
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Juliearth(f): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
viceddy95:
Bro ,don't take her back,,,don't let her blackmail you into taking her back with yeye crocodile tears..
She is trying to take you as an option incase the doctor guy doesn't marry her.....

Asides that, she probably wants a second chance now that he has a job.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Playermayweda(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na all these women like to dey file rape case, making the real ones get punished

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.